I cleaned my room, now what?

I cleaned my room, now what?

Watch kino in room.

Is he just ignoring the majority of his audience? The ones who have autism and no matter what pathetic life they can try create it will in time be exposed as not even close to being worth living?

Large amounts of sopping wet pussy.

His audience isn't supposed to be wizardchan.

That's a gross simplification of what people find so appealing about his talks. It's that he gives them the possibility of Meaning which draws all those who have failed and don't know what to do with the miserable selves to him.

Nobody on here has any meaning.

No, his audience is 40% undiagnosed autism, 20% diagnosed aspergers though. And the depression always kicks in for those fuckers. It might take 10 years for them to catch up with their reality but it will.

This. Human beings don't inherently have meaning. You'll never be accomplished or respected.

Obviously.
Do you want to be accomplished or respected?

Well, I do. So that statement is categorically false.

Problem with Jordan Peterson is that his advices applies to normies only. If you have any kind of talent, Peterson is a ticket to misery.
I've seen people unable to capitalize on their talent trying to be normal. It's a complete shit-show.

And we live in a society that tells people "society says that you're special, but you're just a little shit like everybody else". Yeah, most people are talenteless hacks, but often those are the ones who don't understand their condition in the first place, so they'll feel special and competent anyway.

So, I'll always feel conflicted about this guy advices because he doesn't consider the possibility that 1 in 10 of his listeners have some good talents they can use to make their community great. Instead he goes on and on about living a placid, mediocre life, a tool at the disposal of the next jew that comes around.

Good advices for the 90%, but that 10% get screwed up hard if they listen to him.

There's no such thing as asperger's, and real autism is impossible to miss. We have a generation of people who are poorly socialized, depressed, and have no idea how to live.

Could you point out how? I've taken his "aim for the highest good" to essentially mean you shouldn't settle down for "normalcy" and complacency. He advocates for working hard, saying conscientiousness is what leads to success.

While I don't agree with the notion that is kind of implied, that "society knows best", his notion of "if you get a massive amount of blowback, consider why" to be quite reasonable. You don't have to change your opinions and beliefs, but you should understand why a majority would disagree with you.

Not everyone can lead a "happy" life but everyone can lead a happier life. A 200 pound neet with two friends and a 300 pound neet with no friends are both miserable in the long run but one is probably more miserable than the other. If you are going to be a nihilist you can at least be a comfy nihilist

Invite a woman to your clean room. Impress her with your cleanliness.. Then watch kino in your room with the woman.

Black and white thinking is a sign of autism. Check in with your physician.

kill yourself centrist

Rescue your father's BBQ with the Mangrate, and become a great man.

So you cleaned your room. What's the next step of your master plan?

he didn't clean so good

Was paying to be told to clean your room part of your plan?

of course!

When will the Peterson meme die?

donate half your paycheck so jordan can afford more transexual whores and valium

truly he's living the dream

This is how I imagine a large portion of JP's audience are, no offence. Borderline NEET, full NEET, soon to be NEET (high school, aspergers college student about to realize no one in the real world wants him). I agree with you that there's definitely making the best of what you've got, but that's not what JP is about. He's just selling a repackaged self-help manual with memes and optimum opinions to pander to Holla Forumslite for a steady base of autistic manchildren ready to shill for him. Nothing about his approach is honest, it's just edgy libertarian-tier free will and responsibility circle jerking.

Maybe you're right, but Petersonfags are all 16-22 year olds for the most part, fully grown and unwilling to own up to their shit habits, instead opting for self-help tutorials on how to LARP as a diligent individual dedicated to his future career. Nothing Peterson talks about caters to his primary target audience except to stroke their autistic ego, similar to how edgy characters from anime and video games might teach a sperg to act like an edgelord while his LARP is wafer thin and everyone can tell what he really is 5 seconds after beginning speaking.
I'm not sure if people are able to change their personality after a certain age, even if they wish it.

Imagine getting millions just to tell children shit that was common knowledge to their grandfathers?
I am just impressed really.

that's a clean room

what if your grandfathers died before you were born?

Ideally your dad would tell you but with the single mother crisis there are millions without it.
I am not saying Peterson isn't helpful, it was more of a commentary on how fucked the west is.