Q claims congress will have people step down

Where were you when Q MAGA?

Didn't even read your thread. Reported.

Q is a meme just like FBI user and Gex

Please be patient.

Leave.

I don't know if he's one guy or many; a larper or an insider; honest or shilling. But he makes so many predictions it's not surprising when one or two are right in the end. Personally I'm waiting for confirmation of pic related: McDonald's is farming children with prion disease through their charity arm and making them into hamburgers to keep the population complacent, and also Hillary Clinton has a different, rare prion disease but she got it from McDonald's anyway. When this is confirmed, by all means, make another Q-user thread. Until then, OP, isn't there a dick you should be sucking?

I've never seen this post, seems like fresh disinfo

This is your brain on T_D.

More like his brain on cuckchan.

KILL YOURSELF PONYFAG

It's the same kind of alphabet agencies honeypot.

I wouldn't be surprised an international frozen food company seems to be involved with these people and shows it in their logo. Who cares though?

did you not read the OP?

remind me more about how it's a LARP

Anti-pony is anti-white
At least untill (((They))) started to poz MLP

Reminder that this larper has attracted a massive newfag crowd of scizhophrenic conspiratards to 4pol.

Nice memes CtR or whatever shill company you lot are currently employed at.

MLP is gay, ergo, OP is gay, ergo he's effeminate & can't handle the stallion.

checked
Hatepol vs Cuckpol

The virgin "not all joos" ponyfag
vs
The Chad Aryan Stallion

If you type a "Q" in caps on the internet you get 25 people jumping in to call you a faggot and him a LARPer. Example: this thread.

Where's the evidence for this aside from a bunch of tangentially related questions?

The Aryan Stallion

Checked. Search "human dna mcdonalds" if you really want to give yourself autism. Not kidding, its actually a problem….

People forget so fast.

False flag anti-Q poster. I pray for Q.

Oh I remember. I just want cuckchan to fuck off with their recycled conspiracies.
THE ARYAN STALLION WILLS IT

Tell me who did 9/11

Gonna need more sources on this one.

pls cuck me

Its more than one story. There were stories about it in the 90s too. I remember it as a kid. The 'hygiene' explanation doesn't explain why it's primarily them getting accused of this shit. The ratios of human DNA in other fast food are not as high, or nonexistant (source needed, but I'm going to bed) I'm playing devils advocate a bit here because I don't really know, and if it is true, I kinda, fuck, um.. >>>/just/ fuck my shit up I guess, I lived off double cheeseburgers on my dirty bulking cycles.

This is the LARPjew's new tack to stick his head in the sand regarding all the happenings? kek

First time eating?

Spring Planting would whoop the shit out of that fucker.

Even Holla Forums hates Glimmerfags.

I have never eaten at McDonalds even as a kid because I would throw a tantrum going there. I did it because the place smelled of something foul and I refused to eat that garbage. Makes sense now. And every McDonalds has that same smell. I dont understand why anyone eats that shit.

Rodeo is muh-dick tier niggery, and an insult to a proud & noble beast. Put a leather strop around my nuts & I'd kick like a bastard too.

Savet

I don't want to dig into this anymore tbh. I don't want to know.. Suffice it to day I'm never touching that shit again.