TRUMP ADMINISTRATION TO AUDIT DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

TRUMP ADMINISTRATION TO AUDIT DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
First time in its history
How long until some more planes crash into the Pentagon?

Sources:
archive.is/YX3J0
archive.is/mVSOx

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/traceygreenstein/2011/09/20/the-feds-16-trillion-bailouts-under-reported/#3ca2f28326b0
archive.is/TD35P
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/701868541545295872
archive.is/6KL7A
solari.com/blog/the-missing-money-19-trillion-in-undocumentable-adjustments-and-counting-with-dr-mark-skidmore/
solari.com/blog/dod-and-hud-missing-money-supporting-documentation/
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
abc7.com/news/oakland-police-sex-scandal-woman-says-she-slept-with-more-than-30-cops/1404442/
youtu.be/q9pnc7IXpC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about the Fed?
Where is the audit on the Fed?

I imagine he's keeping the 'Crash the entire global economy by revealing sheer breadth of kike number fudging' in his pocket for now, but it'd be nice if he wasn't.

After he wins 2020

This.

anyway, what are the chances of something damaging coming out? Are the kikes shredding the evidence as we speak?

Why 2020? If he is going full literally hitler, I could see that being the best course of action. But trump is a civcuck nationalist and possible closet natsoc last I checked. It's unlikely he would go full on literally hitler.
It's nice to see (((lockheeb martian))) getting their dirty laundry aired though. Rolling for EMP caused by DOD false flag instead of plane crash this time.

Wouldn't they get all the data straight away then start to look through it? I don't know how an Audit is carried out.

It depends on if it is stored electronically or by paper. If by paper then no it will take some time to go through. If by electronics then it will be very quick. Assuming it wasn't deleted on this threads creation.

At the very least it will reveal massive wastes of money. The government does not need kikes just to be inefficient.

Jesus, one step at a fucking time. This will likely turn up inconsistencies and give justification for auditing additional sectors. That's like screaming "why are non whites still here?", after the wall is built. These things take time.
This is huge on its own without having to drag the fed in. Good to see you're not tired of winning yet tho.

Honestly, I don't see anything specific, like "the kikes are using this military program to funnel money". Just general "we spent how much money on that?" kinda stuff. The military wastes a lot of money on stupid shit, then covers it up by reducing manning to level out the budget.

To get the king, you must first bypass the peons and horses. For a safe takedown of the FED one must ensure the loyalty and reliability of the military, a military purge is an indispensable necessity before any other purge. You would find it hard to get FED personel shot by the people being bribed by them.

Notice how every "drumpf" or "criticism" post seems to be based on the premise of impatience. A perfect reflection of immaturity found within the left, considering impatience is most prevalent in children.

(Two digits off from 5-digit ascending get)

The Federal Reserve WAS audited back in 2011/2012. They found that $16 trillion in bailout money was handed out to numerous foreign banks and companies during and after the 2008 financial crisis, all of it without Congress' knowledge or permission. They also issued MANY conflict-of-interest waivers to board members so they could retain their holdings in the companies they were giving money out to.

forbes.com/sites/traceygreenstein/2011/09/20/the-feds-16-trillion-bailouts-under-reported/#3ca2f28326b0

archive.is/TD35P

Don't forget. This is all an open secret and on public record. The media simply covers up the most egregious of things by 'failing' to make a report about it.

What the hell is going on here?

wtf I'm so demoralized now

Overspending is the nature of the game for the DoD. Boeing, Kikeheed Martin, Northrup, Raytheon, Colt, and others bribe politicians to overpay on their shit. The JSF program, for instance, was designed to be a gigantic money pit. It was never about the F-35.

Stupid newfag

they can't help it, user; let them look stupid

Did they just add that phrase to your handbook, friend?

audit is scary for these bureaucratic nightmares like DoD and the FED
if its made finally properly annually it will lower costs across board, provide more effective workforce and results

The FED is going to end on February 22nd, 2018.

Can confirm, manning gets cut because everything else costs so much. Low-quality food, spending anywhere from 20-100 times the cost of an item because Naval Supply System, holding back shipyard availabilities or cancelling them entirely because the budget doesn't support it, tens of thousands of dollars in reenlistment bonuses for high-demand jobs like reactor-trained personnel. It's bad, and it costs us way more than people would think.

I'm hoping that this audit makes someone go, "We should make sure we have a budget for staffing and repairs. Maybe we should renegotiate all our contracts… after all, it should be an honor to serve the United States military in any capacity."

Its kind of an open secret, but auditing would inevitably lead to ending the Fed due to what would shake out. And ending the Fed would mean ending the debt dollar, which would cause massive global restructuring in its own right. Trump is better served saving that for a second term, unfortunately.

checked
Have any proof n-s-yayyy-kun?

Maybe that Q guy was right?

Why didn't mr. transparent do this? Fucking nigger.

This is why you put a businessman in office. This needed to happen badly and I am sure some of the expenditures that come to light will be absolutely appalling.

Stop. You're trying way too hard to fit here, fellow (((Holla Forumsack))). Lurk 27 years more and shut the fuck up next time.

Go back to reddit, you dumb normalfag.

*(((fellow Holla Forumsack)))

He better root out their shitty subcontractors.
1 Billion to be Transferred to DoD Workforce

I'm going to play devils advocate here because I see the same overspending you see. What if their intent is for most of these DoD projects to be complete money pits, aka subsides for the defense contractors.

The executives are jews!

But wait. Isn't it in our national interest to have Boeing, Honeywell, Bushmaster, etc. fully staffed and producing? It means we can go to major war in a moments notice and not have to spin up the supply chain.
Yeah one one hand it is incredibly wasteful but then I can kinda see if how keeping our defense contractors in good health during peacetime is the same as keeping our nuclear arsenal in good shape. I can't really think of a more efficient way to keep the right people in the workforce, can you anons?

Stop.

Observe: Shariablue trying to derail this thread using memes they don't fully understand. Daily reminder to report and filter.

Not when they grossly overcharge for said staff and products. It's in our national interest to publicly execute their (((upper management))) and replace them with non-kikes.

That's why we keep building tanks even though we don't really need them right now, to keep the knowhow and knowledge of the building process in country and running. And so that it can expand at a moment's notice, if needed.

How sad.

Filtered and fuck off, I called you out for being a retarded newfag who needs to lurk the fuck moar or go back to reddit. What the fuck happened to this place? Why is everyone a room temperature IQ nignog now?
And before you call me a contrarian shill, this is one of the few moves I like from trump, and I hope the next step is Audit the fed or even better, end it.

But what is the alternative? We're trying to pretend these companies are capitalistic, meaning they have to pay their own way with out knowing when the next contract will come. The absolutely last thing I want to see are guaranteed contracts simply to keep defense contractors in business, I think the competition is necessary. Do we nationalize them?

Don't get me wrong, if it ever came out that the majority of the overcharging was going directly to kike execs…send them to the japanese for torture. But assuming it is just to keep skilled employees on the payroll and to keep functioning teams together, how do we achieve those ends and lower costs?

Audit the DoD for starters. Then get rid of no-bid contracts and take it from there.

Dubs give this post a prophetic quality.

Agreed. Trump should also make a public showing of slamming the no-bid contracts and saying that it should be AN HONOR to serve our military in any capacity, and that massively overcharging for products, services, and basically anything with the supply system is effectively an exploitative middle-finger to America.

Get the public on his side, identify the problems, and then shame them into self-correcting.

Agreed. No-big is pure cancer. Never should this ever have been allowed.

I bet you, even WITHOUT rolling back military might of the US, you could cut at least a third off the military budget just by properly dealing with inside corrupting, shitty contractors charging too much, and other such bullshit. Heck I'd even say cut it by half.
And then you don't cut back the spending at all and instead create a new wing of the military called the space force
ASTARTES A GO!

Looks like he's about to get assassinated boys.

Be careful what you meme

Someone's been lurking on another thread.

Oh boy the kikes and "le drpmpf is le kike" shills aren't going to like this.

Fuck forgot to remove sage

I'm just garbage

what is this DAK 2.0?

That comes after the economy crashes with no survivors.

And every single response is either expressing shared desire in this capacity or pushing a chess narrative. What a surprise.

Do you want him to be Kennedy'd?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/701868541545295872
archive.is/6KL7A
Trump keeps his promises.

because the kikes would probably go sampson option and drive the whole world into nuclear armageddon
While that may seem nice to us, the majority of people would like to, at least try, to fix our problems without billions of people dying.

praise kek

thanks for the post, fellow white!

The thing I love about the Samson option is that it really is game over for Jews. Not Israelis, not Zionists: every single Jew. You think that all of the survivors outside of major cities will give half a fuck about the difference between Israelis and your typical inbred Ashkenazi? The aftermath of the Samson option would define the word 'pogrom'. Historically, it hasn't taken much to turn the populace against the Jews - the only reason they're so accepted today is because they've had nearly complete control of all media to stamp out any anti-Semitism before it becomes a problem. Being directly responsible for the death of billions would make sure their lying mouths were shut once and for all.

Absolute Madman

It seems like every single day he does something I didn't think w\possible. we are truly living in the winner timeline.

oh man my heart jumped a little. i thought it said audit the FED. but auditing the DoD will surely provide some keks too. my excitement is off the charts right now.

ive spoken with people who work at los alamos. the kind budget that those guys get over there is unfathomable and numerically unexplainable with fiat currency.

dis gonna be good boys and goyles

This is identical to getting shillary for fraud and not pizza crimes. Who cares, the people in charge are getting fucked regardless of real dealings because that would implicate too many people too quickly.

Anytime there's a military audit in human history, it's because war is being prepared for. Enjoy dying for ZOG US kikesuckers.

I expect nothing from torkikes and yet I'm still disappointed

How much has to happen before you finally admit your days are numbered moshe?

A significant portion of Holla Forums lives in the Zoglands. If you think these people are going to go and fight for kikes, you've got another think coming.

Impressive. Didn't know the corps was that yuuuuge.

We've been trying to tell you shills this for a while now. Slow your roll and maybe you won't get spotted to quickly.

So how many yid contracts will be affected I wonder.

It's probably on paper.

The jew cries whataboutism while they what about you.

Checked.

The absolute madman.

I wish it was the FED.

This is why whites are losing ground.

Lurk more.

Everything is on paper.
So
Much
Paper

1st pic
Is that the national archives? At least there's a fucking tire there

Back to t_d you absolute nigger.

How is there not a shitload of good moves from Trump you like? Looks like you are the low IQ pol nigger you speak of. You probably don't even understand why Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was a good move.

YES!

Basic recap of the very related video is that Dr Mark Skidmore and Catherine Austin Fitts have been conducting an incomplete audit of just the available DOD and HUD fiscal reports between 1998-2015 and found 21 trillion in "adjustments", so basically like the 2.3 trillion missing Rumsfeld was talking about the day before that (((convenient incident))) struck the wing of the Pentagon housing the Auditing efforts and "destroyed" all the records, but 10 times worse.

After the Dr Skidmore and Fitts submitted FOIA requests for unavailable reports and made it known they were looking into the financial disclosures all the public links to the reports were removed from the Gov't websites.

Catherine's website:
solari.com/blog/the-missing-money-19-trillion-in-undocumentable-adjustments-and-counting-with-dr-mark-skidmore/

And supporting documents saved before the Jews shut it down upon learning people were sniffing around:
solari.com/blog/dod-and-hud-missing-money-supporting-documentation/

if he lives through one term it will be a miracle
God bless you, you wild sonofabitch!
MAGA

There is nothing wrong with whataboutism if its used to get ideas or plan a course of action

where have you been for the last year?
Not saying we're winning yet, but we're closing in

Gotta break some eggs, user.

Go fucking kill yourself you CIAnigger snitch.

He'll be fine, all the crazy folks who think they can get away with taking out 45th in this day and age with all the tech is an absolute fool.

PRAISE KEK

That's my birthday

White House garage back in the day. Yeah, they kept files there.

Why don't you kikes just come out and say you want to kill the fuhrer? Anyone making a threat against 45 should take a .45 to the head.

at least you made me laugh user

Trump is many things but he's not the fuhrer. Best candidate we have in politics now, but not one of us. The guy you snitched on didn't even make a threat against the president you autist. Also

Fuck logic, right?

I will say the Israel move was great when I see it yield results, but saying it's a 54D chess move right now is retarded, can't you get that through your thick skull?

He is paving the way for a fuhrer to come forward in the future. He has done more to illegitimate their media than any figure in history in the last 3-4 decades. No matter how you cut it, he is crucial first step towards WN.

I'm the guy he snitched on. Canadian cuck cops are already following me. I left my cuck igloo this morning and had two cuck cop cars follow me to the local doughnut igloo where I bought a 9$ doughnut and some cold coffee and they pulled onto the snowbank in front of me. They didn't get out of their cars though because it's too cold.

I hope you're happy.

(I see and recognize these)

Thanks for the laugh user lol

But not the federal reserve, cia, dhs, fbi, dea, nsa, etc? Enough with the half ass moves. Either admit we are a dictatorship where only one group is allowed to prosper (((republicans and democrats))) or start freeing us from slavery. I don't owe anyone who was born with more monopoly dollars anything. If their monopoly dollars were backed by a legit non corrupt government, sure. They arent though. "Communist you just didnt work as hard as Soros and Madoff!" Money is a measurement of contributions to society, not a measurement of who fucked people over better to climb higher in a pyramid scheme. Quit wasting my fucking time and admit your stance on the value of human life. You are either content with millions of people suffering so vin diesel can get a new faggot earring or you are ready to evolve. Ill be up at level 2 building paradise regardless of your choice.

It's a start.

Lets see if this goes well, then the fed needs to be next

Friendly reminder:
The DoD funds social media for (((research)))

Best posts here tbh

The present and future of America?

That’s the CIA through its investment wing In-Q-Tel.

This is going to cause the deep state kikes, CIAniggers and various factions to start to sweat. Who knows what the fuck they'll try and pull now to cover their crimes. If they conducted the worst terrorist attack on US soil for $2.3 trillion, what would they being willing and able to do for ten times that?

This is a good development with a potentially terrible outcome.

If they try any shit Trump’ll declare martial law, round them up, and shoot them in the back of the head.

user, the enemy is the one in control of all that 'tech'. This is on the level of JFK acting against the Israelis and working against a nuclear Israel.

It's the (((current year)))

It's modern day modern age user

Feeling pretty smug, checking these digits.

He is the elected president you fucking cock sucking kike.

Good

And you're a little bitch who can't read between the lines. Gas yourself brainlet.

Don't use their buzzwords. To be "anti-something"

*implies that you want to debate it. No sense in debating kikes.

checked and praised

My god. When he moved the embassy to Jerusalem, he was preparing. He got them to relax before taking on an industry controlled by (((them))) more thoroughly than any except pharma. The magnificent bastard played us all like a goddamn fiddle.

Please. Go suck his cock somewhere else. Either this finds nothing or it ends with Trump’s assassination.

>>>/reddit/
Run along now.

inb4 next false flag

If it leads to DOTR and the true shoah with him ending up as a martyr, possibly.

I wish he'd just declare martial law already, ewas hoping for it since Jan 21 TBH. I even know some normies that support him taking completely over. It's the only real chance we have at saving this nation.

Pure Talmudic argumentation.

don't forget that the black kids are doing the football knee thing

(((gangstalking)))

Back to TRS, little shit.

I agree that poster is a faggot, but there is legitimate potential in weaponizing malik obama.

why do we need that many marines?

Everyone else is inept.

Marines are the dream mystery meat 'foreign legion' fighting force of ZOG, more loyal to each other than their own people, race or nation.

there should be as many marines are their are paratroopers.

Today the DoD, tomorrow, THE FED

This is actually a good point. They're obviously setting up for another crash so they can blame it on Trump. Once –Gotham– the economy is in ashes, then the Fed will have permission to die

soon, user. hopefully soon.

Michigan State Economist Confirms C. A. Fitts’ Finding: Washington has “Lost” at Least $21 Trillion
Its interesting that the amount is the same as our national debt.

those numbers, esp for sailors, seem quite low.
then again i dodged iraq/afghan because im not a zogbot

And that (((lost))) 21 trillion was only in the DOD and HUD, a figure based upon incomplete and opaque financial disclosures only between 1998-2015. A complete look would undoubtedly see that number rise much higher.

Anons please check out the vid here and dig around, the guy is very calm and understated as opposed to engaging in Jonestein-tier theatrics but don't let that fool ya into thinking a Category 5 Happening isn't about to touch off.

There's something like 100k navy reserve not counted in there, but from what I hear the US Navy is in tough shape personnel-wise; between the complete morons and unqualified women the competent people are running themselves ragged just keeping the fleet afloat.

(checked)

Newfag here, how do I figure out how many posts an ID has? I want to be able to figure out which posts are (you)-baits without having to wait for people to constantly take the bait.

If I can read your comment, you should have waited two more years to post it. Especially true for nig-tier shit like this. Fuck yourself.

I'm a disabled vet and have been unemployed for over a year, unless you count an internship as employment.

lurk two years before posting

It's simple, the key to knowing how many posts an ID has is to Lurk for 2 years before posting, nigger

what you do is
stop being such a fucking nigger

Thank fucking Christ I"m out. It needs to be Audited, but I wanted no part of it. Good job Trump!

lurk more

We seriously need a jobs program for vet Holla Forums

Great, now the marines just got their budget cut again. Good going, prick.

So that's the secret to learning how to see if the number's (1) or (23) or whatever, instead of just highlighting all the posts by that ID in the thread and having to comb the whole thing. Thanks, you guys.

Does the 2 year count start from when you last posted (I.E right now)?

are you pretending to be retarded? you can't have the cognitive ability to use image boards if you're this stupid

Welcome to 8/pol/: If you can't stand the heat then too bad, jew

You’re totally retarded.

Also retarded.

1. Prove my statement wrong.
2. What, in the statement, is something we (that means Holla Forumsacks, shlomo) wouldn’t want to have happen?
3. You have absolutely no fucking argument and can’t come up with any other options, yid.

Even Trump acknowledging Jerusalem is going to bite (((them))) in the ass. The muzzies have been going apeshit ever since the announcement.

Good, let them all kill one another.

I want to give a little context to my post to ensure nobody thinks I'm trying to pity farm or anything like that:

I've never met a single disabled vet who had a federal position. I know a few disabled vets who are security guards (I might end up doing that or some other entry level position) despite their qualifications. These disabled vets hiring is supposed to be non-competitive and high priority than everyone else. Even just being a regular vet is supposed to give you higher priority. Yet if you go to any VA office, they are guaranteed to be staffed by primarily woman. That's including jobs you can give to any grunt, like data entry or receptionist.

Furthermore, I went to a va office in Travis AFB (commiefornia) to get help with homelessness (among other things) and it was a shit experience. On top of the employees being pretty unfriendly and unhelpful, it turns out the homeless coordinator only works once a week. You're paying good money for veteran's assistance, but I'm sure you can guess where the money is actually going. I heard there was a story that broke about where the money was going a while back.

Pic somewhat related

Annecdotal, but my friend is a disabled vet. He works for the VA. Not a great job, but not a garbage job either. But my Area's VA hospital isn't that bad… I know there are some really shit VAs in the US. Mine is attached with a real hospital.

666D chess I'm sure

I'm guessing that's because Wisconsin isn't pozzed? Either way it's good to know there's a vet in VA instead of just (((civilians))).

turbokikery inbound

Paper shredders have been running 24/7 since 11/8/16, user.

/thread

Funny thing is they are still going to have to account for the money. Shredding evidence doesn't account for spent money. That means the money is (((lost))). Remember what happened the last time money was (((lost)))? I hope you're all ready for 9/22 Revengence.

King Nig's budget cuts strictly targeted personnel in the military. The Air Force purged it's NCO core in 2008 and again in 2012. From what I hear, the Navy and Army had similar programs, all touted as "cost cutting" measures.

The normal audits were bad enough, but this is going to be a scramble to hide everything ever. Would be a good time for anybody still in or employed to leave some evidence laying around.

they've been deliberately purging the best of the military since long before 2008. Which is why even if trump was on our side, the whole 'he just has to get the military on his side' shit is pure larping.

If it would be in the greatest benefit to the public interest, yes.

That would be anti semitic!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Audits are never bad for anyone except crooks. The entire point of an audit is to make sure numbers add up properly. A real audit will never hurt a good guy

Holy fuck, no wonder they don't want to audit the DoD.

It's not just corruption, it's that it'll take a fucking year just for them to go through all that shit.

That absurd quantity is one of the ways they hide stuff.
Compared to other nations the USA expects an overwhelming quantity of paperwork to be generated for every little thing.

Unfortunately because people in the US military asked too many questions it also got forced on US "allies" like the UK and France.
Whereas before both were more willing to accept some inevitable inefficiency and graft.

Trump will be able to find out how much money is being wasted on frivolous or even fraudulent defense contracts as well as top secret "black ops" type contracts. Cutting spending while gaining knowledge and leverage.

Many anons here see the jewrusealem move as a long term kike fail, hanging themselves with their own rope.
Hopefully they do samson, then it's DOTR and the end of the global kike plague once and for all.

hover your mouse over the ID number and a number will pop up

I'm digging the cut o' these dubs.

When the enemy makes a stupid mistake and fucks itself, don't give advice user.

I've been a part of a couple contacts myself. The amount of theft and squandering is completely absurd. With that said, the government has so many regulations that the only way shit can get done nowadays, is if the work is contracted out. Getting a new billet made for a military member or even GS can take YEARS. So, if something needs done that can't wait forfuckingever, it's contracted out to the lowest bidder. It's a total clusterfuck.

(1)

nice gaslighting tactics there, chaim
>>>/gaschamber/

Thanks for admitting that everything I said is correct.

Soon

go away please

>>>/reddit/

the yiddish definition of fact is not actually fact
two can play at this game

Thanks for admitting you’re too mentally defective to come up with any other options. Don’t feel bad; there aren’t any. Objectively.
Nope, because it’s the objective full range of possible outcomes.
A proven true statement is not speculative, yid.
Reported for not being intelligent enough to be a white person. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

IM REPLYING TO BAAAAAAIT

Thanks for admitting you’re too mentally defective to come up with any other options. Reported for not being intelligent enough to be a white person.

The DOD is a jobs program. This is yuuuuuge, in a lot of ways. This will get a lot of congress people in trouble, and it affects a lot of blue states that are overly dependent on military bases to keep afloat. Imagine if sandiego were to lose 2 naval bases, that would fuck commifornia so hard that the state would default.

That is the type of shit that the audit will find, this is a nasty move to play at this time, as the democrats are at peak retard with the russia investigation and the sex scandals. This is 4d chess where important pieces are now in the center of the board, and the knights are in positions to harass random pieces.

what is this DAK 2.0?

was going to post the low effort version of this.

no (you)s
heres a (your)

>>/int/
^
int is that way you insipid cucklord

A stupid meme made up by goons to try their luck on meme magic on Assange but never did jack shit

jims fucked

Really nigger, now he will never learn to fucking read

I think California might actually approve of any ground it loses for the weakening of the military, and I think they'd be right. Pulling men and material off of the military has historically released value to the surrounding economy. That used to be called a peace dividend. The idea of the peace dividend has fallen out of the policy lately in America due to its inconvenience to present high military funding policies, but I believe it would still occur.
California is one of the few places that would still see it coming even today.

If lefties believed in peace dividends, Obama would've done the audit, and he would have pushed for military cuts, too. What about Keynesians who stress about what will happen to the economy as a result of volumes of money unspent whenever the government retracts anywhere?

I never thought I'd see someone else use a Mark Webber reaction image. Did you get that from 4 /o/ back in the day?

this is dangerous for Trump , you don't fuck with the deep states #1 money maker … if Trump is assassinated for anything it will be for fucking with the military's cash flow

I would like to offer another point of view: paper is more difficult to tamper with than computer files. Is more durable, also, it could witstand, for example, a colapse in electronics.

But, it does NOT mean that it should be filed ONLY on paper. Both paper and digital mediums should be used for maximum preservation and pulverization of info.

Scared traitor detected.

Most of the digital infrastructure the US military uses is very recent. We're talking the last three or four decades.
And they have records going back a bit over a hundred.

Hello,

You know who you are and who I am. The company is satanic, and you know this. No hiding in any facts that are fair, nor anywhere on the earth when God's vengeance comes. Lew don is not safe from the wrath of God, either. His servants will punish the wicked. God will have no mercy. Should you choose to dispatch or silence me, I am a servant, and other servants know who you are and know of your wickedness, and they will seek justice if you do so. Others will follow. Choose to do right. The vengeance of God will come for you and your wicked company.

Who are you, LARPing faggot?

What about Trump's commitment to audit the Federal Reserve?

all I can tell you is get btc and ether

You can't spend crypto when there's no power or internet because hyperinflation.
Silver is cheap.
Old Morgan dollars always hold value.
Bullets are fun.
Funs are useful.

Yup, it would be worth the cost 100 times over. Besides it targets cities that are liberal cesspits anyhow.

why isn't Trumplet talking about Space Elevator?
because he is scared of the jew

rape my face im a yuge faggot

So much to purge, so little time

checked
KEK HAS SPOKEN
PRAISE KEK

Update 9: THE MODS KEEP DELETING THIS POST ON 4CHAN. PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THIS SHIT. >PICS RELATED FOR PROOF.
HELP ME RELAY THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE:

Spend one minute doing it then dump a fresh redpill thread, BUMP ME FOLKS.
Normie Jews, I'm sorry, but if you guys don't speak up than you're implicit.

Something to take from religion & science isn't so much the content but the fact that both lead to indescribable experiences that humanity have yet to classify. Furthermore, something as bigly as a God wouldn't give a shit what you called him or prayed under as, for, how, when, et al. Someone or something of that magnitude simply wouldn't give a fuck. Which implies he's gone or he's all of us and in which case 1488. I digress. I would suggest, however, that open discourse must occur and as such we must lay bare the hidden power structure that binds us. Inflationary debt. We have also been exposed to the power of collective thought, so I hope that you'll consider taking one minute out of your life to look at the catalog of Holla Forums and pray the shills away.
The government is shutting down for a while, gentleman. Brush up on Home Alone. Buy a gun. Buy some Bitcoin. Stay safe. Spooks if you're watching this, I have 3 grenades primed. Ok, not three.
Kek wills you to pray.

MORE. PROOF.

Youre being so antisemetic goy 20gorrilion gentiles are not worth 1 of gods chosen people.

The last time they even came close to talking bout this was… well, we all know how (((they))) shifted focus away from it.

I'm afraid this poster might be right.
please don't gas me for this

Oh boy look at the time. Is it 9/11 already?

This image pisses me off like no other.
The kids are even doing the Commie raised fist.

I want to fucking punch that tranny faggot teacher in the face. All this immoral degeneracy. This is in California isn't it? Please great fire of California, burn it all down.

I deeply deeply hope this causes normie kommandos to go bonkers when they find out how many tax dollars are wasted destroying tax payer equipment instead of surplussing it. Everything gets sacrificed to Captain crunch anymore.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spoiler gore user.

Dropped

Daily Reminder that /polmeta/ is a joke and the mods hate this link.
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

In the last 24 hours…

Highly under rated comment. Does anyone else remember Donald rumsfeld saying on the 10th that the Pentagon lost something like 2.5 trillion dollars and the next day 9/11 went down? Be careful these coming weeks anons, might be a juicy false flag coming up

You should probably read the thread.

you should probably just gas yourself now and save everyone here the trouble.
lurk another two years please before posting again.

well, what do you know…

explosion in Manhatten.

Shit

I know a corrupt FBI agent falsely accusing her children's classmates of radicalization so she can claim terrorism grants for surveilling them when she picks up her own kids.

She bragged about using the money to build a tennis court and a vineyard at her estate. I could've sworn I heard her say, "goyische kopfe" after her boast. She's Jewish and obnoxious about it.

This special agent seems to have a thing for tall boys with deep voices.

How do I get her audited? People already went to the police but they covered it up. Around here the cops are pedophiles too, 28 of them were sleeping with the dispatcher's daughter.

are you in Cali? was that the 16yo mexican bitch that was getting passed around and some cop killed himself over it?

this spic is the one I was talking about. are you in oakland?
>abc7.com/news/oakland-police-sex-scandal-woman-says-she-slept-with-more-than-30-cops/1404442/

Can I get some context on that?

All that means is that when (((they))) make their move we will be ready. Holla Forums didn't exist the last time they did this, much less did it have as much reach as we now do.

When the kikes make their move to hide what they've done we will be ready. Their hubris will seal their fate and allow us to redpill and awaken countless normalfags. Every false flag brings us more recruits and as normies begin to question the (((media))) more and more we will grow stronger.

Also the $9 trillion missing

9 Trillion or 9,000,000,000,000 Missing from FEDERAL RESERVE – SHOCKING VIDEO. youtu.be/q9pnc7IXpC0

we were pretty good with Vegas.
Haven't heard a politician mention it anymore, nor is the media harping on about it either.

Vegas was small change. Barely even a false flag, more a smokescreen for Saudi unrest. The big one will be something to try to cover over the FED's corruption and keep it out of the public consciousness.

That is precisely the perspective of someone who will always lose at chess, or anything else.

Heiled. Based post, user.

All evidence from 9/11 pointed to a missile hitting the Pentagon. It would be very hard for them to pull that again (or anything via air) without moving the Air Force patrols somewhere and shutting down the defense grid again. I doubt they will be able to do that now. I have a hard time imagining what they will do instead.

What a fucking rage-inducing pic you have there, user.

An audit of the pentagon is a defacto audit of the fed! Study Anna Von Reitz

44000 “missing” soldiers acting as private citizens as militiamen might be a great way for DT to get around Posse comitatus.

the q shit happened

this