Berenstein Bears - Angry Video Game Nerd: Episode 142

New AVGN video, fuckers. Straight from the Berenstein universe.

cinemassacre.com/2016/10/18/berenstein-bears-angry-video-game-nerd-episode-142/

Even AVGN knows it was always Berenstein.

AVGN hasn't been good for a long while now

Sage

Pretty sure it's the other way around, bro.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Posting in a dubs thread

God dammit, James.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

well, if we're going to talk about ecelebs, I thought this might be an interesting video. Did Dunkey secretly redpill his fanbase?

that was pretty z-grade shit tier "horror" film styled ep, seems to me like it's a two parter too

I think so, I saw the title of the video and was really worried that my main man was gonna turn out to be an SJW, but he pulled through for me again

The end part was fucking genius.

Confirmed psyop shill. AVGN got initiated when he met the kikes while working on the movie.

It was set in stone that James wasn't going to be cucked anytime soon when he refused to watch the Ghost busters movie.

He's one of the few things that remains good to this day.

Wait.
WHAT!?

Explain.

This guy said that Zelda 2 and Castlevania 2 were bad.

Deepest
FUCKING
LORE

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

The whole episode is playing on the berenstain bears psyop. The point is to make you believe in multiple universes and to break down your perception of reality. This makes your mind malleable and ready for the great change they have planned.

This entire episode is full of symbolism as have all the AVGN and Board James episodes post AVGN movie. James met with hollywood producers when shooting his film. There's even pictures of him with them. It was during this that he got initiated in.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I need a webm of this.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BURCH

Furthermore to anyone who believes that this silly Berenstain vs Berenstein nonsense is caused by multiple universes, what has happened is mass hypnosis. Media repeats a pronunciation, spelling, or quote variation that is incorrect through a period of time. These variations enter the public psyche, are repeated to each other, learned by children, and passed on continually. Then when it is time to trigger the final stage of the psyop the correct spelling starts to get pointed out. This is done at the height of conspiracy awareness in the public via the internet.

The whole thing is a psyop. Every single instance of mandela effect relies on information from the media. The media is a jewish/freemasonic entity and has been for at least the past century.

James is a good goy freemason.

This was nice, just not that funny, Cr1tikal made it better too.

"I AM NOT YOUR BITCH"

I'm not out to prove anything you nigger. Treat it is as shitpost if you fear the truth. I don't give a fuck.

Your desperate damage control only confirms my theory about the "Mandela Effect".

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

it is Berenstein.

Yep, you can rest easy. I didn't "prove it" to you. Like I said though, I don't give a fuck. Your ignorance is your problem, not mine. I also never claimed I had any actual proof. I stated what I believe to be the truth and I still believe it based on what facts there are.

Cinamassacre itself had the photos of him with hollywood producers. This was during the shooting of the movie. They saw a popular talent and they got him on board. From that point on everything except James and Mike mondays started to have heavy symbolism. A lot of you plebs just mistake it for artistic depth because you don't learn about this shit on your fucking own.

I personally think the Berenstein/Berenstain thing is a fucking stupid problem that's probably the result of people misreading and then repeating it over and over considering every bit of evidence I've seen for it is 3rd party('my teacher marked it as spelled wrong on my homework!' 'my mom wrote it berenstein here on this label years ago!' 'my library has it labelled as stein on the spine of the book!!', etc), but you're still just as much of a retard for trying to make it all about the jews.

Trying a different angle now are we, shill?

By the way, I liked the episode. I think it was one of his more well done episodes in a long time. AVGN episodes had dropped in quality for a couple of years, but the quality has gone up. Its too bad that James is one of them, but it is to be expected. As long as he doesn't promote any faggotry or feminism I don't really care.

You know Holla Forums has IDs and you don't have to pretend everyone that disagrees with you is samefagging, right?
People actually believe it. Given, these people are usually mindless normalfags that willingly believe any conspiracy theory they think sounds moderately interesting and hasn't been painted in a ridiculous light by the media, but people nonetheless.

Really that was a shitpost though, I apologize.

A question, if you will:
You make one argument, and the conspiracy theorists/Freemasons make another.
Which argument requires that the listener believe the argument over his own senses?

That explains why he didn't bow down like a little bitch when people tried to shit on him for not watching the cuckbusters.

So which is it?

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

All three arguments use your senses as a basis. So I really don't understand what you are looking for. It seems more like a cute saying where you imply that the argument you can just understand by using your senses is automatically right. This however is shit logic that forgets that things like illusion "magic" exist and are quite profitable trades in show business.

My argument is practically the same as the "it just got distorted by people repeating it" which is the normalfag defense mechanism against the whole mandella effect topic. However I know the media is corrupt, and I know how easy it is for the media to misinform the public and be believed. I also know, through my own experience, that people pass on these things without much thought and nobody would have worried about the spelling of Berenstein bears until it became an issue that was raised decades later in a spooky story about multiple universes and crossing over.

It is also a fact that a form of hypnosis is to repeat words and ideas often and subtly until they become the thoughts of the victim.

The only problem you might have with this explanation is if you are a complete fucking idiot and trust the media. Which wouldn't surprise me since you would be in the majority.

smh tbh fam lemme axe you a kweshawn: is you be from da 'axe' umevurse or da 'ask' umevurse?

HMMM?

There's a man in drag to the sheboon's right.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

*smacks lips* well shieeet how da fuk am i sapose ta kno al dat bullsheeit. dats jus sum mor whyte devil lyes fam

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

iamnotyourbitch

Non American here, is that Berenstain thing true?

Yes, it's true that we live in the Berenstain hell universe

Dude, he used the mandela effect as a joke, he literally mocked it by saying "if it's on the internet ir must be real" when googling bernstain

Not believing your dumb shit isn't damage control and it doesn't make a person a shill.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH.
Im so glad we have james back.

Okay cool charade and all but
1.Can you prove it
2.What would the media win by this shit

He did not, he made videos of them because popular request.

My mate, you missed on this

Dude you are a looney.

user, you sound like a crazy person with that kind of talk.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I really like James and watch James and Mike Mondays and his other videos sometimes, but AVGN has been pretty weak for quite some time now.

I AM NOT YOUR BURCH

Or maybe you slipped from another dimension when AVGN used to be good.

this was a nice episode, and the best cinemassacre things are always the monster madness things. Rolfe at least knows movies.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

That was literally the first thing he pointed out.

James does his best work in October

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I'm not ur bitch, bitch

HE'S GONNA TAKE BACK TO HIS ASS

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

i am not your bitch

Hey, I used to watch that over a decade ago.

Me too. He makes me nostalgia.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

MENDELA EFFECT

Leave my brain alone, Space Niggers!!!

Its (((Berenstein)))

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I laughed at the ending.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

When did they break into my house to change my books

Universe A is pretty bad but who knows how bad E has gotten. Either way I still wish I could go home

Hold the fuck up. Someone found a fragment from (presumably) our universe?

Why the fuck is it Stein on the side and Stain up top?

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH!

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

i believe that was the joke my dude

(checked)
I had that tape, I knew it

The film dazed and confused has a globe with large island off the west coast of Australia that many people remember

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I am not your cuckhold bitch, cunt.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I thought he was just a cuck, what happened?

He wasn't a cuck, it was all a meme, as is this.
People were memeing the cuck thing because he let a nigger in his movie, and people are memeing the not actually cuck thing after his "not seeing feminist ghostbusters" video.

Thought his wife got fucked by a nigger before the movie. Oh well.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I wanna be in the universe where Trump wins.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

ALL OF THEM

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

The one where Crooked Hillary doesn't rig it, then.

I'm confident it's Berenstein, if the media wanted to test mass hypnosis, it wouldn't be with such an insignificant detail.

Actually, I feel it's the exact other way around, if somebody with enough power to manipulate the media as a whole wanted to test experimental hypnosis capabilities, it absolutely would be through something silly and insignificant, so any sane person would think to themselves "why would they do that?" and dismiss it as a crazy conspiracy theory,.

Post got sent before I could finish it for some reason, weird. I was saying
and dismiss it as a crazy conspiracy theory, however on the other hand, if they are sure about something and it was important, they would actually considerate the hypothesis, because there might be a dark somber reason behind it.

I'm personally not in favor of any theory, all I know is that I also remember it as Berenstein, clearly. I could get it if it was JUST the pronunciation thing because hey, it happens, but I remember cristal clear being written as Berenstein, on the covers and all.

Yes, the paralllel universes theory sounds crazy as hell, and the mass hypnosis sound pretty crazy too, but more stupid is that just "a lot of people remember it wrong", including me, it's just doesn't make any sense at all.

My opinion is that it could be perfectly valid, or it could be complete horseshit… as we just can't prove it at this moment; that is with our current scientific knowledge we just do not have a clear basis as to say "this is how it could occur", and we certainly don't have a basis as to say "this is why it couldn't happen".
Our science concerning time, and all that jazz is only in its infancy; it's unclear, and time at this moment is only considered a rate of change, or a biproduct of the birth of the universe. There's other models other there of what time is, but that's too much shit to type heh.

The only way it could make sense, to me at least, is it has something to do with the tiny scale of things; as in the quantum world, or one of the variations of spacetime as we know it.
However, in regards to the level of "newness" regarding scientific knowledge quantum mechanics is relatively novel; or at least in the sense of it being an "accepted" field of study (meaning more minds to prove different variations of theories, coming up with new interpretations for quantum related experiments, etc) as it came about nearly around the same time as the theory of relativity (which Einstein took major efforts to get it accepted, and was accepted earlier, hence more minds and more study into it).

The point I'm getting to, is if you know about the many-world interpretation, and the potential timelines that diverge at every planck time; it makes things like a butterfly effect of timelines more plausible (as it could be a possible scenario here).
In essence, infinite timelines where chains of actions occur in slightly different ways, which results in massive changes, e.g. butterfly effect esque as was coined for weather models, and how a mild pressure system can turn into a hurricane via the flap of wings of a butterfly on the other side of the world.
Now, apply that to time, and timelines. Odd, but not disprovable, and not provable at this time.

No one is going to believe me this, but in my memory they were called the Bärenheim bears and it was in German. I cannot find a single instance of that name though.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH
I think there could be a better, more aggressive phrase

The whole thing is crashing down. CNN knows they will be thrown into the gulag if shillary forces her way in to the point Anderson Cooper accidentally went bad goyim and defended project Venetis or whatever that giant leak is called. If Shillary wins then this country will go into full civil war. I mean, it's not that far fetched considering the leftycucks have become so emboldened by shillary they are litterly firebombing wrongthink stations.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Both are PissedOffVideoGamer ripoffs, cunt

That actually happened? Holy shit.