CNN recommends you invite Jamal to date night, too

cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

archive.fo/dqpHF

So Holla Forums how many of you are bringing your bulls to see Black Panther?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

Watching your wife have sex with African men is the new intellectual fetish for smart white men :^)

Could they make this any easier?

Just like how they tried (and failed) to make "social justice warrior" a term with a possitive connotation after lots of people started using it as a pejorative.

Don't take the blackpill on this. More people reject cheating and their derivatives than you would think.

guys, do you even jews?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich

It is impossible to judge the truth of these diary entries, but Reich's second daughter, the psychiatrist Lore Reich Rubin, told Christopher Turner that she believed Reich had been a victim of child sexual abuse, and that this explained his lifelong interest in sex and childhood sexuality.[23]
Death of parents
Reich was taught at home until he was 12, when his mother was discovered having an affair with his live-in tutor. Reich wrote about the affair in 1920 in his first published paper, "Über einen Fall von Durchbruch der Inzestschranke" ("About a Case of Breaching the Incest Taboo"), presented in the third person as though about a patient.[24] He wrote that he would follow his mother when she went to the tutor's bedroom at night, feeling ashamed and jealous, and wondering if they would kill him if they found out that he knew. He briefly thought of forcing her to have sex with him, on pain of threatening to tell his father. In the end, he did tell his father, and after a protracted period of beatings, his mother committed suicide in 1910, for which Reich blamed himself.

So it was true - men really are the cucks of the two sexes. Gendercucks if you will. Macgowan, #RoseArmy and the #TimesUp gang are out there doing there part to dismantle Hollywood propagandist power structures from inside, while men pathetically wank off at home.

I knew we made the wrong choice. Based Hillary would never have capitulated like Donny The Drip. #I'mWithHer.

Bitch can't even win an election rigged in her favor.

rip white ppl

Every fucking time without fail.

woman from the stock photo has a nice body and ass i bet she's a disgusting sodomite too

Even if it gets you off no self respecting man should ever let his wife fuck another man same goes with the woman.

(((Oy vey)))

I find that hard to believe since moot was dumb as fuck and sold cuck.org at its monetary low point right before election season when cuck/pol/ historically peaked.

explains a lot really

This timeline gets weirder every day.

yay

Wow! They're not even trying to be subtle anymore are they?

(((They))) stopped trying to be subtle in 2014.

Isn't he the faggot that campaigned for sex with children? Yeah, I'm totally gonna trust HIM.

Uh, children need sex too, user.

Just read up on this guy. He was beyond degenerate.

I noticed that too.
Cuckold isn't a new word or anything, it's existed for a few hundred years.

Reich's actually a pretty fascinating figure, from the esoteric point of view. I recently finished this biography of his.

Lead by example with your wife, chaim.

Even the Japanese aren't this degenerate

Corrupting language has always been their tactic.

He used to write a sex & dating advice column called "Hey Faggot." He also got his readers to use the name "Santorum" to refer to some vile byproduct of gay sex because then-senator Rick Santorum opposed gay marriage.