Jews can call their capital whatever they want

That’s it, I’m done with these guys. Is there even a single popular voice on the right that isn’t a zionist/fed?

In the off chance that Eunuch's a goy, he's still eligible for Israeli citizenship.

I hate how we're always bunched in with these faggots by normalfags.

In fairness I don't know if anyone is really ever "former CIA".

He's fucking right. Who gives a shit about Jerusalem? Am I from fucking Palestine? No? Then I don't care where the kikes pretend their capital is.

All I care about is that Iran's nukes come soon. Only children pretend they give a shit about one rathole Arab shitskin city over another.

Who fucking cares about this fat cuck? Stop feeding his ego.

I don't like Eunuch but I can't disagree with the sentiment expressed in that tweet.

If you wanna throw shit about Isarel's capital, we have 2 threads up about it, faggot.

Jerusalem and Constantinople are both cities that rightfully belong to whites. All of the middle east rightfully belongs to whites and it is the solemn duty of white men to kill every jew and muslim on the planet to retake lands which rightfully belong to us.
The jews can claim their capitol anywhere but it's irrelevant to all of us because we're working to make sure they're killed to the last kikelet, right?

Pretty sure hes saying that Israel can go fuck itself and isnt worth American blood that this embassy thing will draw.

This. We have no reason to give a fuck about it. And he's right. We shouldn't spill a fucking ounce of white blood for the jews

I hope you get IP banned and never learn how to get around it.

You always side against the kikes, no matter what. If aliens invade earth tomorrow and start killing jews, then you welcome your new intergalactic overlords.

Let's focus on reclaiming our own countries first before we set off fighting wars in the middle east.

But we are't going to reclaim our own countries until the jewish problem is solved, and for that to happen, we have to take advantage of every single opportunity to expose the true nature of the jew.

This

We need to beat Jews at their own game, and that means manipulating others to do our dirty work. A regional nuclear war in the middle east where kikes and sandniggers wipe each other out would be a win-win scenario for us. As such, I applaud this inflammatory move by Trump for raising tensions.

Whats the problem?

He is saying he doesn't give a shit and neither should we.

If Jerusalem is the capital, the left wing Kikes will kvetch, if Tel Aviv is the capital, the right wing Kikes will kvetch. If you get involved with the Kikes get entangled in their bullshit and you eventually lose no matter what. The only way to win with the Jews is to exterminate.

When leftist kikes kvetch about Israel it's theater.

Short answer….. No….