Would you watch the movie if this was the trailer?

Would you watch the movie if this was the trailer?

The aesthetic is all fucked up in the wide shots but close up it fits really well. It doesn't tell me what the movie is though and I don't like art student avant garde stuff unless it has a story that it tells.

If the 8ch was a city it would be SF

Holla Forums is more like a small city in the Rust Belt where everybody pines for the glory days and wishes they could leave but knows that everywhere else is even worse.

I disagree with your assessment.

I live in the midwest and it fucking sucks. I visited SF once two years ago and it blew my mind.

You liked it?

I think that's the most accurate depiction I've ever fucking seen.

literally this since im from the rust belt and everyone has this mentality

Is it in 3d? Can I stretch my arm out and have a crack whore inject my arm with heroin? Id see it then.

This describes Holla Forums and a fringe element of Holla Forums but hardly applies to 8ch as a whole.

I want to die, I just want to die. I wish I could just drop dead right now.

"It is often when night looks darkest, it is often before the fever breaks that one senses the gathering momentum for change, when one feels that resurrection of hope in the midst of despair and apathy."

-Hillary Clinton

it could be worse

What do you mean? That looks like fun!

That naked girl has a huge clit

I live in the west coast and it fucking sucks. I visited the midwest once two years ago and it blew my mind.

Move up North.

What the hell… And people living in the same country are calling any place in Europe shitholes?