FINAL FANTASY XIV General: OT GF's a shit version

FINAL FANTASY XIV General: OT GF's a shit version

STORMBLOOD CONFIRMED!!

Its never been a better time to jump into this weeb shit and be neckbeard garbage with the rest of us, come and join the fun and shitposting friends! Halloween Spooks are days away which means cute girls in slutty outfits and spooky prizes to be had in the DATABASE!

ffxiv-freetrial.com/

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

Reminder: They stopped demolishing houses due to the Japanese earthquake in April, now they have grown accustomed to the wall eyes in Morioh town the demolitions will recommence as of patch 3.4!

Dont worry anons, everything will be daijoubu!

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Spring_Dress_Shoes
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/307581-Make-XIV-great-again!-4.0/page6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Minfilia is best waifu backed with the powers of a goddess.

I dont have enough vomiting anime girl pictures on a full 2tb external for this.

you dont like the bread make your own next time.

you got any new information for us, post dat shit. otherwise can it bucko!

Pick one.

Ya'll got shit taste.

How the fuck is Merlwyb close to Clinton?

Heretic calling anyone shit

the only good heresy is heresy spider.

posting a knife-ear

It could be worse. He could have a potato waifu.

What's worse? Minfilia or a potato?

Heresy Spider is a treasure of the universe.

potatoes can't be gods. :^)

This is also Minfilia we're talking about. Tataru is a more likable character and she's a fucking potato.

And Papylmo

Papalymo, Momodi.
After learning what Ul'Dah did to Sil'Dih, what happened in Ul'Dah before HW, lalas for the most part need to be gassed.

How does it feel to talk out of your ass? For fuck's sake, if you said the other potato that hangs out with the blind cat bitch, I could give that to you.

I'm comparing Tataru to Minfilia, not saying Tataru is likeable in general.
Their names are Krile and Y'Shtola.

So i patched a 2mb patch and logged in to have an orchestrion roll called 'The Warrens' in my inventory and i am 100% certain it was not there when i logged out, whats the deal with tht?

Lalafel posters need to be gassed.

I give up.

Krile's one of the few potatoes I care about.

read

Your friend is a fag, BRD is a support class and Krile is okay.

like pottery.

we dem /pompadours/

That hairstyle is a good warning sign that the person is a shitter.

You are definitely a shitter.

Confirmed for shitter.

No need for such shitter behaviour, save that for when you bunnyhop and spam 'gogogogogogo' in dungeons.

I have no idea what made him like this. Blm is too hard and smn is out of the question for whatever reason.

Never.

Fucking faggots.

He knows MCH exists and right now is OP as fug right?

Pompadours really are an excellent warning sign!

Yes i am shitting on the hair fedora. You are no more a rockerbilly yankee with it than a fedoracore henshins from an obese white knight keyboard warrior into dick tracy. Its shit hair for shit players that use emojis or worse meme arrows in chat.

So is this MMO more GPU reliant or CPU reliant?

why are you so upset at hair
would you prefer i had the lightning hair

Its like four keys right? Enochian, ley lines, thunder 3, spam fire 4, refresh with blizzard 4, rinse and repeat until dead?

Because the pomp' players in monster hunter and XIV are always cringemancers with high level cringe magic fuelling their behaviour ingame 100% of the time in my experience.

"It's not brd" and he doesn't like it. I'm actually leveling it myself because I like the idea of a gunslinger.

According to everyone last thread yeah, but moving and losing it made him quit.

Tell your friend to fuck off back to WoW.

He does scream 'WoW hunter'

fantastic.

He refuses, which means more telling him to git gud.

Then laugh at him. Have others laugh at him. Have better bards DPS and buff circles around him while that hate and shame wells up in him. Leftists want to believe otherwise, but shaming is still a VERY valid tactic. Good luck user, if he really is your friend then he is worth trying again, if not, then it would be better to cut your losses.

It's a shame cause pompadours are usually cool.
Due to others actions It makes me feel dirty when I use them.

best class for soloing because im a friendless dork?

So were fedoras at one time. So were black clothes and trench coats. True meme masters set trends.

you can't solo in this game you dweebenheimer

Make friends dingus.

Deep Dungeon was a mistake

See the last thread. I got a lvl 60 tank in eikon gear that didnt know what a tank was.

i had to fucking take over as tank once because mine was doing such a shit job
i was the fuckin DPS

No
i didn't change class
I did a better job tanking as a DPS than he did as the fucking tank

I got a good laugh at than then remembered that is more common than I would like to think.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Any. Then learn to both love and hate the DF.

are you fuckin retarded user
the only communication you need is essentially yes or no questions
it's not like you're gonna meet any of them IRL

i have the autism

DF giveth and DF taketh away. today, it giveth.

I demand that this picture grace the next OP of the general thread.

Jesus christ this game is still alive? What kind of blood sacrifice did Squeenix have to pull off to perform a miracle like this?

they actually made a good game for once
also, 15 is gonna eat fucking dicks, i'm telling you now

bravely second was the real FF15

yeah you're about right

Lalas are for stew.

it was a jrpg with a huge job system that did lots of fun stuff. 15 looks like diet coke kingdom hearts used to try and push another ff7 tier merchandising engine with no soul to it.

It's not his fault he fell in love with an inferior version of FF9.

BD would be amazing if it…

1) Didn't have censorship.
2) Skipped the cycles aside form the last one or expanded them to something more proper.

The second especially since you will probably break the game by the end of the first one anyway with how easy it is to do. as it is it just ends up being "okay".

4WoL has better music the BD, can't prove me wrong.

Okay, theres stuff to criticize about the Bravely games but music sure as shit aint one of em.

user, losing to the predecessor doesn't mean it is bad, just that it isn't AS good, despite having a better soundchip.

Second has bad music though.

What an uninspired image.

Get this shit up in deep dungeons lads, shits tippy toppers.

Literally just hopped in there with my AST and plan on hitting floor 30 at least. Kind of want a break from not getting screwed in Alexander and leveling WAR.

Why faggots keep making threads about these garbage games?

Dont tell me you contrarians fraggots actually play this trash

I went in when DD dropped just to fuck around since i never touched the class since my pc is busted and im on PS4 and thought "healing must be impossible" -intil i learnt left and right on the D pad cycles through players and the track pad lets you click on any on screen that is- tried it in DD all the way to the end, had my spells and hot bars and was at 50, did my quests to get the rest, went to ishgard for the HW white quality set and used roullette and beast tribe dailies to get to lvl.60 and had a lot of fun.

Okay pupper.

How can I be a better tank? I feel like I'm doing an okay job, like I understand the basics of tanking, but that's like C grade, C+ at best, and I want to be a B or A. I do my best to keep monsters pissed off at me and draw them towards safer places to fight and we end up being successful, but not without some snags in some occasions.

In the case of multiple enemies or a boss fight, should I focus on keeping the most dangerous one's attention on me, letting everyone else handle adds? How much should I be using those markers? Should I be something besides Warrior?

I've already finished the base game's main quest and am currently at level 51.

Best thing i can recommend is go to the church in the pillars section of ishgard to unlock Dark Knight. Having two playstyles will make you less likely to burn out and turn into a bitter tank that has no fun.

WHY THE FUCK DOES BOTANIST LEVEL SO SLOW
I have been a fresh lvl56 and farming churning mists lvl.60 plants for about 3 hours and gotten barely 1 third of the level. Are you meant to just grind leves in HW?

So you faggots really do play trash like this?
Lmao, now i know i cant trust your opinions about anything at all.
Fucking hipster casual scum.

i can't wait for the inevitable reveal; the "ha ha! I was merely pretending all along! you have all been rused!". bravo

Its actually one guys trying to "raid" right now, go check any page 1 thread hes posting the same shit or dubs spam everywhere. Probably a goon that had a thread deleted and wants to "show them all"

im not even surprised casual scum are this retarded

Get collectable with at least the minimum rarity then turn them in at rowena in mor dhona or idylshire, its easy exp that way every 30 minutes, you'll need at least 600 gp to make it work, so bring food or meld your shit. Pic related is good when you get single mind at level 57 so (Discerning eye + Methodical Appraisal) x 3 should be good enough.

I never really looked into this stuff aside from crystal farming on miner. Any particular items i should be looking for?

Check the duty window then click on the rowena one then you can go through each tab to see what items she accepts.

If you dont see it then unlock the quest at mor dhona

It depends on what content are you tanking, and learning the most of each fight

For dungeons learn to make the pulls, if you see that your healer can keep up try to pull at least 2 or 3 groups rotating your cooldowns wisely; dont blow everything at the beggining of the pull and start with stoneskin for easy positioning. Also rotate enemies, each of your attacks will have enmity effect so dont blow your load on only one enemy and put an aoe attack every now and then: also you can mark the annoying mob that deals aoe damage to die first.

For raiding/extreme learn the fight perfectly, pre use your cooldowns for tank busters and cast self heals if needed. If you are OT, learn your role and your job; a macro for tank switching is also useful if neededñ but knowing the fight is the important part of tanking.

for

Okay so i melded some materia and im lvl.56 with 640gp but no single minded till the next level. Do i start with utmost caution then impulisve followed by discerning eye or de only if theres a proc to it?

i'm still leveling my tank in FFXIV but in every other MMO i've played since anarchy online i've been main tank and a lot of things translate, at least in my opinion:

>when you're tanking it doesn't matter who's party leader because you're in fuckin charge, so act like a leader as gay as it sounds

Don'T worry about the roation at least until level 57, discerning eye + methodical three times back to back should get you enough to work with. For the rotation itself at your level go with utmost caution then impulsive, if it procs then impulsive again if not then impulsive again. The line with the discerning icon only means if impulsive has procced. At the end when your at 25/30 replace single mind with discerning until you get level 57

Thanks, but is this a good xp rate with the slow gp refresh? if i can get the sea of cloud spiders it should be but things like the cedar logs are 14k xp each and thats like one node in churning mists in less time.

start with the shit this user says

i'll also add, don't be shy about using defensive CD's, since it gives the healer a break and allows them to throw out more dps. a big part of tanking is knowing the fight; if you can anticipate what's coming next, whether through practice or just general gut feeling, then you make the fight much smoother. that generally takes a lot of practice however, so just keep at it until you pick it up for each dungeon/trial/raid you do.

oh, and when you mark targets, prioritize aoe-using mobs first. when you dodge aoe, do your best to move back to the position you were in prior to the aoe. your melee will thank you for it, as you're making their lives 10x easier that way.

Well i tried, got to 351, need 410 i think to turn in the good collectables. Does that increase in level? I dont actually think there is any better gear till i level.

Thanks for the advice fellas. I'll try to remember this and if I see any of you I won't let you down.

if you get cordials to go along with it, the process is usually a tad quicker, having some more perception should help for increasing rarity. If your having trouble with 400-410 collectables, you can try for dravanian mistletoes which only require 360 and gives 131k exp per hand-in. You should generally be able to get a bit more rarity as well since it's a lower level gatherable. Dont forget your grand company hand-in too for extra exp.

Thanks fam

if you can hold agro 99% of the time and have your cross class skills your already better than most NA tanks. take some risks and learn what you can get away with pull wise, the hardest part is just comfy with dungeon/fight layout
depends on the fight, usually try to pick up everything
people never use markers on the JP servers, i'm suprised they do on NA
warrior is always guaranteed OT in any raid group and is always in demand, most people agree it's been one of, if not the strongest class this expac

anyways heres some advanced tactics; the heavensward skills warrior gets from 52-60 are mostly flat out broken. most importantly you get a DPS stance a 500 potency nuke. once you feel like you know what you are doing a little more, start practicing switching stances in combat to help clean up mobs.
bosses compared to large trash pulls usually do shit for damage so the end game strat ends up eventually being to pull in tank stance, get firm agro then spend the rest of the fight being a ghetto dps while popping cooldowns for big hits - this carries on into savage raiding as well where even main tanks spend over 90% of some fights in DPS stance

as other people said, don't be a pussy and keep the tempo up in dungeons - DPS will thank you for it, most of them have timed buffs they have to keep active or expend by hitting mobs, no mobs means losing these buffs between pulls and overall dps losses

pic related for anything else, take flash as a cross class skill while learning though, will save your ass all the time

oh yeah always keep storm's eye up as well and your ninjas and cotanks will shower you in commendations. let it drop for extended periods of time and they'll start flipping their shit

What boots actually look like that in-game? Seem like a good match for any cute mage outfit.

falconers/expedition boots

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Spring_Dress_Shoes

Those seem a little too bulky, but it's the same general shape.

That's a little closer. Looking on the lodestone database it doesn't seem like there's anything that looks exactly like the picture.

search boots and go to the last page, theres like 10 versions of them

gotta disagree with you there user. flash is solid because it gives war a use for their MP and allows them to threat while under pacify (useful if healers are busy or there's no brd for warden's). it also allows you to preserve your combo if you need more threat but also want to reapply SB/SE.

other than that, solid infographic. you may want to put something about the importance of SkS for war in order to get to the 3x FC threshold without having to blow both RI and Veng.

id also add that fracture as MT is worth prioritizing if unchained and/or berserk are up, since it's still a solid damage boost at that point. it's also nice as a "parting" gift even if it means interrupting a combo, such as when Alex P uses his stasis/sacrament combo in A12.

also

ALL HALLOWS IS ACTIVE BITCHES!
GO GET YO SHIT

Want to play again but don't remember anything about the plot so will probably start over. What should I be? Know how to tank and heal but don't want to lead shitters to glory, just want to be another rank and file dps shitter so which classes is the most fun?

THM, MNK. MCH if you want a bit more support to go with your dps. alternatively, get to Ishgard and unlock DRK for a new tanking experience.

How will this even work? It's already better than WoW in every way even if it's a clone.

They said a "combat system overhaul". So far they've just mentioned dropping some abilities and changing the cross-class ability system, as well as adjusting/removing accuracy.

I doubt they'll change the entire system.

Why do people keep reading too far into Yoshi P's words?

i dont care that you only get a vampire cape this shit is fun.

If they were to change the combat system dramatically that may make me come back, but I can't go back to that tab targeting…

DRG or MNK would be my choice.

Depends. What kind of DPS do you find fun? I find melee boring and prefer to play casters but there are other people who think the opposite.

They better make Dzemael Darkhold Hard sometime, so we can have more coliseum armor.

god no I hate that place.

I bet her cooter is cold.

Giant toads stomped you away from the rest of the party one time too many, huh?

just a metal cup, pasties and a pair of ridiculously tall high heels.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Usually go for melee classes, really like being up in the action but from whats I've done of thm that seems pretty neat, I wonder how the gameplay changes when you get blm

Black Mage has a very simple rotation but mastering the timing of a fight and your positioning in it becomes your primary challenge.

As far as melee goes, most people really enjoy monk because it's easily one of the fastest paced classes in the game.

toads are fucking annoying but honestly I was more annoyed at being told constantly that "THE EYE IS NO LONGER FUCKING INVINCIBLE". The part where the toad comes is also annoying because I have no Idea how to pull here, its either too many mobs or way too few mobs. After the toads there also happens to be way too many ranged mobs that are a pain to pull.

The dungeon in general is just shit for me.

Hey you tricked me, Odin is dead af…

everyone is in old gridania.

Holy shit, there isn't a single thing in this game that warrants 40 pages of explainations. Fuck off.

Man this event was short but really fun. Maybe testing dungeons with random objectives?

Why?

Come on.

This and the leveling feeling lonesome really turned me off from the game. I only played up to level 30 with Monk, Warrior, and Lancer. Please explain more about this new proposed battle system because I absolutely loved the crafting and fishing jobs.

But astrologian is cooler than both, more fun and has cuter dresses!

jesus no wonder. go pick up summoner or archer user, god damn.

Can't contend with that.

Also the AST teacher is a reverse trap.

Okay, easiest way at lvl. 55 BOT to turn in 430 collectibles

Thats some easily exp.

Stats are

no way i can afford 800k per rank V materia so im using the rank IV in HQ raimie gear and this is getting so much fucking xp.

THE CAT ASS RETURNS

why are there so many players waiting around that stage in gridania

Stop this
get some help

All Saints Wake

post proofs or gtfo

I didn't ask for your opinions on class choice, I asked about the new battle system.

Halloween even nigga, thats the portal to the Haukke Manor Halloween dungeon.

When I speak to the NPCs there they just tell me nothing is happening

speak to the adventuror guild guy outside of it

Talk to the inspector by the calamity salvager than the qt vampau ra by the stage, then run the instance 3 times for a pet, two orchestrion rolls and a dracula cape, waistcoat combo.

CAT
ASS

Whelp, time to consider resubscribing.

I would fucking lurk as NIN in the bushes waiting to kill these cats for the Sultana.

FILTHY DUMB
POTATO SCUM

So I've done the halloween dunjin once. Do i just keep spamming it to get more cookies?

Where is the vendor?

oh nvm i found it.

everybody was standing on her >.>

femezen to the left when you face in the amphitheatre. 6 for pet, 3 for orchestreons, 1 for firework and 2 or 1 for placable halloween feast i forget which.

Yeah shiva is a sea of blue names. and its not even 5pm here yet.

Could … Could I join you as a WAR?
Please.

PLEASE!

Is there any collectable shit I should be working on that I might not know about like cards and shit? I'm a level 20 gladiator new player.

Man the blue script gatherer tools seem cheap as fuck to get. 4 turn ins per rowena token and only 12 tokens for a tool with like triple the stats of the lvl.58 ones? thats like 20 minutes work tops.

This must have been nerfed, right?

Nah that shit will always be waiting for you.

You guys are alright, don't go to Forgotten Springs tomorrow.

Where did everyone get all these cute witch costumes? Previous events?

Yeah. Last year's to be exact. Should be up in the cash shop soon.

they change the outfits every year

Ok I'll keep killing things.

Art quality in this game is high. Even non-interactive NPC's have their own unique mocapped animations.

Wait till you get to the first gobert mandeville cutscene.

Not as bad as an actual Lightning Farron on Levi.

Yeah, it was nerfed like fuck and it's great.

I can't wait for the current Hildibrand finale.

Where's that webm?

you mean these? I would make a new one for [current year] but I dont have shadowplay anymore and i dont wanna install it again.

Can I do any Halloween stuff at level 20?
What can you get? Can I get a date with her?

you can do it all at level 15. Just gotta have done the MSQ at that and then go to the adventurers guild dude in old gridania. You can get a minion, some pumpkin soup, some fireworks that give you a pumpkin mask and some music rolls.

you can not have sex with the c@.

Is it possible to lower the first person camera as a lalafell? I was hoping to look up at asses, now down at them.

Leather cooter cover is cold. Am grill, can confirm.

Tits or oh god im so lonely

Thanks, and these random objectives are kind of neat.

you can sit down, other than that no you're perspective in first person is the same as any other race.

OK here

man/10

Yup, we're all men here right, uh… bro dude?

we've all got dicks around here, partner

We /balmung/ now

Found the halloween cat slut. She's so slutty that even her name says shes a slut. Skank whore.

What a shit event.

Thanks DF, you never fail to turn the simplest shit into a huge fucking chore.

god, you people are pathetic

I hope this is real.

Elezen can't contain themselves around her, at least not on Lich.

TODAY, I WILL REMIND THEM

its just that kind of game you're a nu-male for playing it

Are they going to remove the weekly item restriction from A9-12 when the next patch hits on the first?
That'd be a terrible idea.

Step up user.

Ultros is in particular bad because it is the GAFfot server.

That said, ultros is still a hive of cucks and pinkos.

Fuck yeah, got my injun hat. Thank you MB undercutters, bought macrames for 1.5mill and 2mill when they're going for 4mill+

where's the rest of the gang?

Cool hat :3

Similar gear exists for all of those faggots. You could easily recreate the village people. Run around in PVP giving people virus and other various diseases.

sauce on 4 jobs, triple budget, return to coil raiding system?

also there's literally 0 chance they're going to change the combat system to be different than tab targetting and hotkey based.

get your baseless speculation out of here

PS3 support dropped, the game is unchained.

I still don't think the game will completely change the combat system, though

they can do so much more without ps3, but I dont see them re-designing the game from the ground up and all its combat encounters. it'll still be tab targeting wow combat, but they might redesign how the classes play.

relevant

I'm sorry, I would respond but I'm currently being held at kinifepoint by a muslim with 15 other people right now. The west is so evil that muslims are butchering white people because it would be racist if they didn't. :^)

all discussed at fanfest and in the LL afterwards user.

although the four jobs thing may or may not be accurate

Not every place is london. Stop being such a xenophile cuck.

Is Feather Foot for Warriors really "useless"? What makes it so bad? Is it because bosses do magic damage or never miss?

Not a WAR but i think it is more that the other shit is better, futhermore tanks are kinda designed around being able to take a hit meaning that the only attack you would NEED to make miss is a Tank buster and for those it is better to swap or pop damage reductions then gamble on like a 1/5ths chance of avoiding damage since they tend to be MAKE OR BREAK situations, and "normal" attacks should be perfectly manageable as one.

Not to mention that if you MT your mechanics kinda rely on you know GETTING HIT, the utility offered by other skills simply outweigh it since it is actually detrimental at worst.

Next think you will tell me that Thordan was right.

they won't drop the weekly loot lockout until the expac or somewhat close to it for a9s-a12s, probably in 3.5 for a9-a12 which will be in january-ish probably

4 jobs and return to coil raiding is bullshit and OP is a faggot

the triple budget thing is true though

True that Satan. I forgot about tank busters, they really are the only thing that even makes your dip low, I can't think of a single fight where the auto attacks do serious damage. It's not bad for AoE tanking though because dodge vs a lot of mobs is good, but once again you shouldn't be dying to AoE groups. Guess a cross class skill just opened up for me.

didnt see anything about triple budget, 4 jobs, or anything saying the revamp would make it not a
'wow clone' sort of combat

didn't say that anywhere. that was only said here afaik. only said was a "revamp" of the combat system.

yoshi p. mentioned how the team was looking at a return to coil-style raiding in the xpac.

It's fairly obvious that they have more budget now. FFXV is releasing next month so it has stopped eating all the money in Square's coffers now.
Not to mention FFXIV makes Square tons of money, so they will put more money in. Because they know they'll make it back, plus it may bring in new people since it'll be back in the public eye, gathering the rats fleeing from the sinking ship that is WoW.
We're effectively one of their Plan B's if FFXV flops. The other is Kingdom Hearts 3.

I'm not even going to share her beautiful dress with you cretins.

hildiboommind

so it is literally just speculation

There's more than enough of a manderville man to share.

yer waifu is shit

So are most of you on a single server like Exodus or are you all split up?

Looking to get back into the game and there's no info on it in the OP.

Ideally I just want a server and FC to chill out in that isn't full of retards and ERP fags.

I'm on Exodus just because I happened to start on there by chance. Just made a character on Greg so I could have a waifu to play dressup with, but don't really want to start from scratch all over again.

Exodus is pretty chill, the MB is healthy- prices don't fluctuate too wildly. Haven't seen any ERPers but there is a portion of retards, but that's a given for any MMO

Can we all agree this is the best event that they've done so far?

quite a few of us on exodus, we've got an FC and have fun

It's not that it's "useless", but that the other options are significantly better.

"Provoke" - necessary. No arguments.
"Flash" - gives you good AoE enmity gen in a radius around you, for when aiming an overpower isn't possible for how mobs are positioned, or when you don't want to burn the TP for it, or if you don't want to break a move combo, of if your are pacified, or… you get the picture.
"Convalescence" - combine this with Thrill of Battle and it's like tanking in Defiance while in Deliverance. Or doubling the effectiveness of Defiance while in it.
"Awareness" - Practically a requirement to cover your ass while using Raw Intuition on multiple mobs.
"Internal Release" - unleash the crits.

Easiest two lines ever, holy shit.

One of maybe a few people on Leviathan, not enough for a linkshell or anything.

Random objectives is pretty nice yeah.

Reward wise, eh
gameplay wise
pretty fun

You'll find 8ch mainly on Exodus, but you can find them all around the place. Like I have a character on Moogle, which is infested with French but I somehow haven't been in a dungeon with them yet.

I liked the rising more, thematically speaking. The one last year to be specific.

the budget thing was taken from SEs message to share holders about stormblood
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/307581-Make-XIV-great-again!-4.0/page6

So I just hit 60, now what. Do I just keep doing the story quest?

How do I get good gear now?
WHAT DO?

Do story quests. Unlock side-dungeons as you meet ilevel requirements for them. Unlock 24-mans as you meet ilevel requirements for them. Unlock Alex normal raids as you meet ilevel requirements for them. Start saving up lore for former welfare gear set (upgradable with tokens from 24-mans). Start saving up scriptures for current welfare gear set. Alex 8 drops tokens for lore weapon, Alex 12 drops tokens for scripture weapon. Potentially, just get your Palace of the Dead gear to 30/30 and trade that in for ilevel 235 weapon.

Grab every quest you can find with a + on it and keep doing the story

Do we have FC or are we just bumming in /vg/ ones? / anons being on their own?

nWo on Exodus.

I have to put him down.

Why doesn't SE makes FF games more like this one and less like Lightningshit and Gay boy band road trip?

They do.
As spinoffs.

felt good. but that dps pissed me off. i kept having to run to her during pairs instead of the other way around. i guess the leader saw this and started pairing himself with me after that though, so it was all good.

but seriously is this the new rule? last i heard you call your loot before hand unless it says otherwise, then it's just straight greed

No, that dps was basically being a bitch.

i figured as much. i had already won a whm cane and ast globe, and passed on 2 smn books and a sch book. so when another sch book dropped, i just greeded cause at that point obviously we're raiding a library so fuck it. everything i won was a greed roll, yet she still got butthurt.

WELL SHIT

Calling it now!

Where my NEETs at? How come MMO players are all 9-5 wageslaves these days?

You work you die.

Already happened with a certain hinterlands fate.

Almost 60 and about to get all 3 lvl.60 gatherer tools, please tell me theres a FSH version of this.

>tfw balmung should be filled with lonely neets, yet almost everyone i meet is a fucking wageslave

SAMURAI CLASS CONFIRMED!!

tfw Garlean gunblade class never ever
tfw you will fought for the empire

Okay so im 60 on gatherer and need Chsyahl green collectibles for the lvl.60 gear, what do? Is it a lush 9am node only? do i need 565 perception to get it?

Unlock your EX roulette, grind tombstones of scriptures. Unlock Alexander floors 9-12 and get your weekly drop from each floor. Deep dungeon and get an easy 15-35 scriptures per floor.

>you will never break away from the EU Eorizean alliance
>tfw we will fight and fight until there is nothing left to fight

I get a feeling we will get a proper Rhalgr Fight for Stormblood given how Ala Mhiggers act in general, they WILL summon him eventually.

Hopefully with special dialog if he is your Guardian.

I would not be shocked if yoshi p played FFT recently and said "I got it!" and proceeded to make us fight 5 other gods during the 4.1-4.5 updates and 5.0 is just FFT in Eoriza.

That sounds kind of rad, actually.

Its really weird, we never really know about each other personal life but it still feels like I lost a irl friend. This is why I hate getting attached with online game friends but after playing together for 2 years, its hard to ignore all the experience that we shared. It also makes me to take a good hard look at my own life, peoples are changing but I'm still the same guy working the same shitty job as I did 2 years ago.

I know its a blogpost but I'm genuine sad about him leaving and just want to vent

It was a strange feeling when my FC leader asked for my phone number but I didn't think it was too weird since he asked for the other 2 officer's numbers as well. It's a cozy feeling now being able to shoot the shit with them even if one stopped playing.

That assumes you're not burning GP to get over the gap.

Leveling BTN right now and Wind Widows are a 410 threshold turn in. Easy to hit using UC+DE abuse, but not really possible to hit 410 Collectability without burning GP even with full melded HQ 55 gear. Sitting around 560 Gathering and Perception and melded right at 600GP.

It is better spent on Lemon windows. The best way I've found to level is hit your collectables with leve spam until one of the two windows pops up.

I chose poorly

That just it, we never really talk about irl stuff except for some minor details or whenever we want to complain irl stuff. And we never actually talk directly using discord or skype, just with the chatbox for the entire 2 years of playing together. I think its an unspoken rule between us that we have to keep irl and in game stuff separate.

But does Halone condone what Thordan did?

do you not user?

Thordan just wanted to remove scale and make Ishgard great again.

And feeling sad about that is still better than trying to keep ties with your friends outside of those games and THEN drifting apart because you realize the only thing that kept you together was the games you played.

Fuck you, I didn't plan on being sad today. I don't even play this fucking game.

I blame the giraffes and claiming they did everything for her.

It could be much worse, user.

This is what I meant, even if I manage to get his contact number its just gonna be awkward conversation because I know nothing about him outside of the game.

When I saw Dalmasca, I did a double-take, I fucking love FF12

Speaking of which, has a scan of the encyclopedia been released yet?

No idea, hasn't occurred to me to look yet.

hey, at least it's something.

i chose althyk and all i got was this lousy t-shirt
seriously, all i wanted was the elder father god with a fuckhueg axe and mastery of time and he hasn't gotten more than a cursory mention through three versions of the game

Deep dungeon niggas. you can get materia from the bags that based on server is an average of half a mil each.

Oh wait I still don't have that but I'll probably need swiftcast.

Seconding this, and if you don't care about the mount those potsherds could make you some decent money.

how are mch right now?

is deep dungeon really the fastest way to level?

this isn't even balmung

What server is this, so I can avoid it?

Famfrit.

It's either that or roulettes depending on what you are.

Isn't Balmung worse?

How do I read FFlogs?
I want to tell if I'm gud or not.

balmung has been pretty bad so far on my alt which is close to 60
My experience won't be representative, but it's the only one I have to share
"this guy has great glamour"
"if you thought that was gay you should see [Roegadyn faglord]"
"wow you're right this guy really nailed the gay guy look"
">>uhh you might wanna be careful using the word "gay", there's some homosexuals in the guild that might get offended"
I feel like balmung is the tumblr of servers for this, the erp, and the fucking cuckchanners shitposting with such a low powerlevel im wondering if its not possible for it to underflow

The worst part about Balmung is SE is banhappy as fuck. You can't even bantz them without catching a 24h minimum.

percentile, 100 percentile = you are the top 100% of players (you are the best recorded)

1 percent = you are in the 1%, 99% of recorded players are better than you

get gud etc if you are

Fuck that.

"best perf avg" is 71 as DRK in WC,72 at spider, 87 in Forgall, 62 and 61 of Ozma and Cali.

How the fuck did I pull 87 at forgall but the other shit is meh or bad?

Finally got to level 60 (PLD) and now I'm levelling Lancer to 60.

comparatively speaking, all of them save forgall have a lot of mechanics to deal with, even as a tank. you can't just sit there and go through your rotation like you would normally. but for all but the add portion of the fight, as MT, you don't move from the boss. the only movement required after adds is to get zombie stack 1 to avoid mega death ohko. everything else is left up to the dps/healers/ot's.

So just look at the overall, the 71? 'decent, but needs improvement' eh?

Yeah but be careful of looking into FFlogs too much because something as having the wrong buffs in the group (no AST balance the majority of the fight) can skew your DPS by 100s.

As mentioned nWo, returning to play after dropping before Heavensward came out.

what that user said, partially.

the other part is, what are you doing? MTing or OTing/DPSing? FFlogs is ok as a dps check meter, but it ignores the finer nuance. if you're keeping aggro, who gives a fuck about maximizing dps, unless you're in savage/extreme content where enrage timers are a thing. the overall question you should be asking is "am i doing my job well?" in this case, as a tank, that's snagging adds or tanking the main target while you minimize damage taken (healers will put out more dps than a tank thanks to cleric stance) and maximize damage done.

the first two things to worry about as a tank is keeping/holding aggro and staying alive. accomplish those two things and you're at the baseline for an "ok" tank. "good" tanks start to take into consideration the needs of the party; i.e. facing the mobs away to avoid cleave/forward cone aoe, repositioning in such a way as to make life easier on the melee dps, that sorta thing. get that core stuff down, then worry about maximizing your damage, which in the case of DRK would be knowing when you can drop grit to use blood weapon, proper management of your mana vs. your main dps combo (DA souleater) and prioritizing skill usage to coincide with buffs/debuffs as best as possible, i.e. saving CnS for a few seconds longer because you know the NIN will TA on the mob for an extra 10% vuln debuff.

I'm going to try this game but I don't know what class to play any suggestion ? Also I'm an yuropoor what is the best server ?

Honestly, just play what you want or whichever class seems interesting to you. You aren't restricted in which class you will be for your character, though you will need to progress enough with the first class you choose to be able to pick up other classes.

The majority of the people are on Exodus. I recently just jumped back into it and I'm from Australia. Not sure how many yurops there are in the FC.

I'd say any dps but it's really up to you, you can change classes freely.

Shivas good, lotta germans though but less fr than most.

Avoid Odin, is full of french players

I'm french

There two kinds of french, the modenr br of europe hicks with poor hygiene and a massive chip on their white trash shoulders about English replacing French as the Lingua Franca who make it their mission to fuck over groups if they hear one word of English and blame it all on 'muslims' that speak perfect french but no Arabic and every so often a none FR GIB GIL PLOZ HWONHWONHWONHWON French player apologising swearing 'we arent all like that, just most of us'

Now you know how slavs felt ten years ago.

Or there are just people like me who don't give a fuck and just play.

We still managed to survive but ended up wiping anyway to Edda thanks to the healer dying somehow. These grave keeper dudes look like they belong in Demon's soul's.

Maybe Bloodborne since Deep dungeon is literally the Chalice Dungeons.

New bread.

user, what game do you think we are playing?

bump