What are some kinos about burgers or the burger industry?

What are some kinos about burgers or the burger industry?

Talking about the food, not about american people nor the epic 56% meme.

Devil is a Part Timer

So do krautcucks make a lot of burgers?

Concentrated kino.

Best burgerkino right here.

Jokes aside, is it a good movie?

saw that one.

I dunno. I heard the original burgers from krautland were just bruger meat with onions. No sandwich what so ever.

Bad, gay, unfunny Cuckime.

of courshe

Yes, it has Abe Vigoda

It wasn't bad. Keaton gave a decent performance, it kind of goes over how McDonalds today came to be (with what im sure are some embellishments.) Where it really shone for me is that it didnt try and make Ray Kroc look like a good guy, like they did in The Greatest Showman. They portrayed him just like the asshole he was.

The Founder was pretty good, one of the better movies of 2016. Keaton played the role welI and muh waifu Linda Cardellini is in it.
I wish it showed more of the story, like the history of the mascots. Would have been nice if they actually filmed in the locations supposedly depicted too.

So…isn't McDonald's primarily a real-estate company that uses the food business too sit on property's?

Why are the two slices of bread on a burger called buns? It's not that way with other sandwiches.

yeah, its weird. Buns usually refer to sausage containers

the founder was a 6/10 just like a mcdonalds cheeseburger

This was so confusing because I read "Keaton" as "Keenan".
Then I corrected myself. Then I second guessed myself when I read "Linda Cardellini" because she is in both movies.