Showing someone the Banner Saga trailer to talk about the art style

What drives people to think like this when watching game trailers? What makes someone who's interested in gaming to disregard the story and game play so they can cry about diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

courses.southwales.ac.uk/courses/1176-ba-hons-computer-games-design
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should stop living in America.

UK actually. There are people here who seriously take Video Game Design for university and are Tumblr incarnate

Would probably cry about my cum not being black enough.

Then buy him some squid ink or someshit fam.

Import some Somalian seed for him to use with his XL dragon dildo.

I'm sorry user. Please tell me the person wasn't white. Also, why would video game design be a college major? I can understand it in the US since the system is to milk the idiots who will be slaves to the AAA, but I don't see any reason for making it in the UK.

I'll take "Things that never happened for 500, Alex."

I used to think like this regarding such a subject, but I happen to see and have met a few and fucking glad only a few people who think like this. It's disheartening to find their priorities for some games are skin color/sexuality/gender, and not how fun the game is, challenging, or even good story telling.

How do i get tryggiv btw

Brainwashing. Should be obvious. Our marxist masters wouldn't have it any other way.

courses.southwales.ac.uk/courses/1176-ba-hons-computer-games-design

Young fools with too much money and no sense. £9,000 a month including paying £210 a week for rent all funded by his whipped dad. The Uk seems to have alot of people who think they can only learn in a academic structure and are too lazy to work at home.

You really think I would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

all this SJW nonsense has made me the opposite, as soon as I see a minority in a trailer I start wondering if the crators made it that way to jack themselves off on how progressive they are, it really bothers me how easy I have fallen in the same mindset as some fucking college hipster.

Im not even white for fucks sake

It sucks because 9 times out of 10 it really is just pandering.

You are a fucking liar
Stop living in a fantasy where everyone is a fucking SJW

It's because most people here don't even realize that not going to university is an option. They spend nearly their entire time in secondary school being told that they need to go to university to be successful and just assume that's the natural progression and what they need to do.

Two months there could pay my tuiton and suite for a whole year where I am. This school better be the school only rich people get into by bribing the school, because Jesus christ.

What a waste of money, jesus.

There's your problem, switch your major, faggot

Lol I never said they were an SJW, asshurt much?

checked
just learn programming, limiting yourself to games is pointless. best opportunity to make your own game is after earning decent money doing corporate software development and then take a sabbatical or time off between jobs to write a game.

That's fucking insane. They may as well ask you to chop off an arm while they're at it.

This, user knows what's up.

Before I realized it was fucking stupid I was gonna go to an art college where even after $60k in scholarships I'd still be $13k in debt every year. Glad I didn't go, now I'm working a normal job where I can get $1k into my savings every month.

You mean a year?

I feel the same, the second I notice stuff like this or someone says the words "diversity" or "inclusive" an alarm goes off in my brain even though I'm not really much of a Holla Forumsack.

Whoops

of course theres no fucking black people in a medieval european setting. christ

GTA san andreas up untill you reach the countryside

redneck music is top notch

This. Zombie movies were never about fictional horror.

I had a former friend like this. Invited them over to play co-op Guacamelee several years ago. Had to listen to him spout about the blatant racism in the game for the first hour before he finally started just enjoying the damn game.

You program engines and you script games. Only retards or supreme autistic geniuses try and program games (or anyone in the old days where it was normal to make games in shit like assembly).

I'm a burgercuck and I haven't spent a cent on school this year despite having full credit hours because I'm not a retarded faggot and I put a reasonable amount of effort into high school + standardized testing. I have to work part time to pay for rent and food but I'd obviously have to do that anyways.

If you didn't get mad scholarships (at least in the American education system) then you're either retarded or incredibly lazy.

I should add that we also give out scholarships to retards so if he failed to get one of those he's retarded retarded.

Lol americunt education is so shit that you might as well not bother regardless.

Public high school and below sure, but there's nothing inherently wrong with Americlap universities if you navigate them correctly. I even go to a pretty shit one ASU but if you take the right classes and avoid the DUDE FOOTBALL BEER retards you end up just fine. the DUDE FOOTBALL LMAO fags are exclusively business majors, the SJWs are exclusively social science + fine arts majors, and pretty much anyone in STEM is at least tolerable so I just associate with them even though I'm a nipponese major which is half weaboo half tolerable. I'd rather learn nipponese for free at a university where I can practice with other people to speak to than learn on my own, and I'll probably use leftover scholarship money to study as an exchange student next year. /blogpost.

Universities are only shit if you're dumb enough to not use them correctly. Hell I even exploit their dining hall system since it's a buffet so I pay to get in for breakfast on the cheap and stay there all day with my laptop and eat a day's worth of food for $5.

Underrated post

Fuck such anti-white cucks and everything they stand for. If these shits actually cared about diversity and culture, then Iunno, maybe they'd fucking be glad that there's a game dedicated to a small yet awesome and unique culture that doesn't get much representation?!

Whites don't even make up a fifth of the world's population yet they have so many unique peoples, cultures and histories. Those are worth celebrating, especially in the eyes of people who fucking grew up in one of those like Stoic fucking did. But naive, arrogant SJWs like this probably just see white and think they're all the same.
Fuck those bigots.
Seriously, fuck them all to death. Holy shit, they keep making Holla Forums look like a bastion of tolerance and equality and that is just not right.

If you are a good programmer you aren't wasting your time with video games.

Why is this shit so hard?

They think the genocide can't be over soon enough and need negroes everywhere in the entertainment they consume.

Just stop with reddit formatting ok?