Attention: Youtube mass-deletes minor alternative right-wing channels on Youtube!

So I took the words of Jordan B. Peterson to heart and not only cleaned up my room, but also my computer. I was subscribed to over 500 channels and after deleting some minor channels, who haven't uploaded anything in years + literally everything to do with video games. (I am 24, time to move on) I noticed something.

Some channels without a custom profile picture appear on the sidebar on youtube, when you tab that button on the upper left.
They weren't visible, when I just clicked on youtube.com/feed/channels

because that only shows channels that are neither deleted or banned.
Anyway, so the short story is that basically every single minor alternative right-wing channel I was subscribed to, got banned for violating community guidelines or hatespeech laws.

I don't remember them, because again those were minor channels that often uploaded compilations, short meme videos, basically something any user could have done, but how would you even know that, if you basically don't have keep those channels open in permanent tabs on your browser and view their content that way, instead of just getting updates through the subscription system.

This happened very recently, because I remember very clearly that one channel "Cato speaks" still had videos online, while I was going through all of my subscriptions and cleaned them out and shortly after that, it was an empty channel.

Other channels I vaguely remember where Tacticalbowcut, Jimbo"something" and others. Even just now the secondary channel of Die Vulgäre Analyse was banned for violating community policies.

For a short time youtube was kinda glitchy and I could actually still see those banned channels on the sideline, even though I used it to unsubscribe from them. If I knew I was going to make this thread, I would have just posted a screenshot, but you just have to take my work for it and look for yourself.

TL;DR Youtube mass-deleted alternative right-wing channels from anons with youtube account who upload content. You would probably never know that, because you only get reminded that a channel exists, if it uploads.

To share knowledge I invite you to tell your anons here more information about what those channels actually were and if you can still see them appear in your subscriptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.googleblog.com/2017/12/expanding-our-work-against-abuse-of-our.html?utm_content=bufferc9e62&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc
youtube.com/watch?v=IKtlVXl2o9E
youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA
youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44
medium.com/vidme/goodbye-for-now-120b40becafa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks youtube for removing controlled opposition.

Lurk 2 years before posting and now be quiet and humble.

Yes, I said his name and referenced the sorting yourself out meme. So what?

Reported.

Why were you subscribed to 500 channels?

You all need to get off jewtube and go into the real world of doing things and improving yourself. Stop watching the theory, do the action it's fine if you're learning stuff, but also do it and not just learn it

This is the most dangerous part of censorship

it's what we don't see.

If these really got banned or deleted by YT, it might go a long way in explaining why "our" ecelebs are who they are. Not implying they are in on it, but maybe they survived the selection or filtering process for (((reasons))). I nearly started a channel during the election, just to help a bit but also largely out of curiosity if they would let anygoy through. I wasn't able to thanks to an abuse woman gf. Come to think of it I wouldn't be surprised if she was partyid.

LURK MOAR!

Now it's something like ~170 channels. I can't give an exact number, because Youtube likes to randomely change their website every few hours. Some were massage channels, some were channels that only produces some videos.

Exactly and keep in mind those are micro channels.

You would be right to assume that, but you made a mistake. The channels I mean didn't have any talking points. They basially uploaded webms, memes and produced simple memes that you can see being posted on Holla Forums or compilations.
They never did any videos talking in their own voice, at most they used that auto-generated voice. They were basically anons like you and I which makes this so important, because you'd think those would fly under the radar.

user … what?

Reported for not even trying to hide it.

wasted dubs on this newfag

How about that. Yes, they were. Reported.

>>>/cuckchan/

also are you sure they didnt just delete themselves?

IF you were to read JB's Twitter feed this would answer your question.
youtube.googleblog.com/2017/12/expanding-our-work-against-abuse-of-our.html?utm_content=bufferc9e62&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

What the hell, that guy's not even right-wing.

This OP is the most cancerous shit I've seen in a while. The dog poster was better than this.
How are you 24?

seriously OP I know you are an insufferable faggot but could you stop blogging for 5 seconds and just talk about what we would care about…

reported for being cancer

Oh darn, the alt-kike is getting shut down.

Why did the snowflake come here
It's even shilling (((peterson))) lmao

I think you should reconsider those echos

We can see all of you. You need to leave.

OP is a jewtube content management shill. otto was a kike and he got what he deserved

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!

friendly reminder:
the more you shout "LURK MOAR" the more you come off as a shill trying too hard to fit in.

They didn't delete mine, and I got most of the the previous deleted yt videos.

Probably either because 10 years ago I had left anarchist videos uploaded on same account or I am under watch by some agency, or both.

But its not alt-right e-celebs getting deleted but small time right wing content creators. Op is a massive faggot but he brings up an issue not talked enough about here which is the complete censorship of right-wing thoughts and ideas on platforms like twitter and youtube. They don't outright ban or shadow ban content creators but rather throttle them into obscurity and demoralise any up and coming content creator. This move is directly in relation to what we have been doing with memes and how much the public has loved them, they can't let us spread our memes any further but can't attack us directly so instead they cut out the middle man by attacking the normalfag content creator that is trying to spread, replicate and create their own similar memes and content with similar values and facts as those professed by ourselves. This is very important as it will lead the most used websites on the internet for content creators to be dominated by SJW and left wing content thus demoralising right wing content creators, keeping up the illusion that SJW's are somehow the majority on the web and stopping the conversion of more leftist with our memes. The big shot alt-right controlled opposition will stay untouched by this move as seen by the attempt to delete Jordan Peterson's channel, since too many normalfags will see the blatant censorship and be pissed. No its the messengers, copycats and small time content creators that will be targeted. How do we stop this from happening? The only way I see is to massively popularise other alternatives to youtube and twitter by trying to get big names of such sites to move to those alternatives. Think Pewdiepie moving to Vid.me, how much would that affect the number of people using youtube, especially when they see that the same censorship and bullshit on youtube isn't on the other platform.

You are talking about Catos Speech who took his first and second channel down due to strikes. He now does Cato The Third and has Cato The Fourth prepared.

I used to have a channel with about 1k subs before I recieved multiple strikes from people flagging my vids. People often talk of YouTube censorship for the big channels who will still be able to keep coming back after a strike, but the smaller channels that deliver good content are ignored.

you keep that clip next to your picture of Trump touching the wall?

Google will often pad search results with stuff they want to promote against content they want to hide. It is blatant. Even to the point of having a set number of results that have nothing to do with what is being searched for. They can and will do this as they see fit due to their solutions being proprietary. It does not have to return relevant results. There have been examples of major companies being delisted for various reasons. They have no issue with altering results to push whatever they think is best for their interests.

uwotm8

Cuckchan is like reddit now, Peterson praising them is another point against him.

Juden B. Peterstein is an openly Zionist philosemite.

Here is Peterstein giving a speech with his buddy (((Ezra Levant))) (the jew who raised $170k for Peterstein) at the Zionist 'Canadians for Balfour 100' event this year, speaking in favor of Israel and the jews: youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

Here is Peterson, a week ago, explaining how there is no """conspiracy theory""" of jewish nepotism, and that their over representation in politics, finance, academia, and the media is just because they're super smart, much smarter than you goyim! youtube.com/watch?v=IKtlVXl2o9E

Here's Peterstein having a discussion with (((Ezra Levant))) about "anti-Israel antisemitism on campus" and how it is "not legitimate": youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Would you happen to have the source for Fischer’s comment?

I'd say there is a difference between the president of a country visiting another country and the 6 million miles of circumcised body parts in Jordans mouth.

Kek. Jim was asked on a stream what he thought about Peterson and he gave his opinion and in so doing discovered a fresh community of aspiring lolcows.

Non embedded link: youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44

the thread isn't about Peterson, you cunts
it's about stealth jewtube censorship of millions of voices that are not loud enough to be heard dying

you're doing the work of shills

By bumbing the thread so more people will see it?

not exactly, by drowning the discussion about the initial subject into ramblings about something else nobody gives a fuck about
you could bump by confirming if there are deletions in your list of right-wing micro-channels if you have a jewgle account

I thought the pro-Peterson posters argue that Peterson is a crypto-white nationalist. The evidence you've presented does not address that theory.

you don't need to announce every time you report someone you self important faggot

Never liked Peterson, he is overrated. I mean, he's ok for normie cucks, but anyone with a brain can see right through his bullshit.

WRONG FAGGOT. I told you to neck yourself.

What makes you think my intent was to "address that theory"? The evidence I've presented is that Peterson is openly Zionist and openly collaborating with Zionist jews. But yes, let's address the theory that Peterson is a "crypto-White Nationalist".

Here's a recent tweet of Peterstein's where he retweeted Kevin MacDonald of The Occidental Observer and literally said "how do you define White?" in response to MacDonald replying to Peterson's earlier tweet about "the horrors of ethnic/racial pride" where he asserted that anyone who has pride in their race is "just someone who hasn't accomplished anything as an individual". That's right, he actually used the Postmodernist deconstructionism rhetoric that Neo-Marxists use to deconstruct the White race, and only the White race. Please note that Peterstein apparently has no questions along the lines of "how do you define jew?" since he's an avid Zionist who considers criticism of Israel "antisemitic".

so instead of ridiculing op for the littlest bullshit, let's stay on topic

do we have any alternatives for uploading content? is bitchute viable, I haven't looked into it myself? it's p2p so if you upload wrongthink, do you risk doxing yourself?

I cringed. Fuck Kermit for being such a hypocrite. Thanks for bringing this up, definitely saving this screencap for arguing with the "clean your room" faggots.

checked
vid.me is one possibility

Yes lets talk about Iranians and how they were genocided by the Semites

vid.me is shutting down, user
jews killed it before they cranked jewtube censorship to 11

medium.com/vidme/goodbye-for-now-120b40becafa