Third year in marketing

Fucking end me fams

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/subject/anarchism/nechayev/catechism.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

use your position for the revolution

I've thought about it but it's much more likely I would make compromises and slowly turn back to liberal

Just find a way to do leftist propaganda. Go get hired by the Cuban government or something.

Or if you don't want to live in a poor country, try finding PR work in Vietnam or somewhere like that.

Fucking how?
I'm sure some higher ups will notice sooner or later and blacklist OP

All you need to know my friend

marxists.org/subject/anarchism/nechayev/catechism.htm

Subtle juxtaposition of visual elements to convey subconscious revolutionary messages.

All you need to do is remember that there is a difference between arrogance and integrity, and a very good reason that people "grow out" of left wing theory in the Western world that has nothing to do with the merit of its ideas.

this campaign got greenlit

there is no limit to what you can get away with

Know your enemy.

Understand it better than it understands you and you may yet be one of our greatest weapons. I encourage you to continue your course if you can come to bear it. Use your position to learn and advance into the ranks and make them into controlled opposition.

The biggest issue with currency is the banks that use interest to make money where there is not and the fact that money is fundamentally limited by who will take the money in exchange for goods and services. Feel free to abuse the system in place to fund laying solid infrastructure for the more sustainable model of resource, turn about is fair play after all.

It's like a course on technocratic liberalism, it's terrifying

Management

Hey, you know those ideology glasses from They Live that make you see the true message behind ads?

Make ads like that, with a blunt pro-capitalist consumerist message, so it's almost a parody of itself. It's already getting popular now but it's done unironically.

No one care about your bourgeois career. Join la Campesina for a few years then try sniffing around for sympathy

Yes I can see how you can infiltrate a mass marketing firm and subtly subvert it by working your way up the ranks for years until you get any creative control at all until you can start getting a little wild with your consumerist imagery with a spicy left wing edge to it and sneaking that past your yuppie managers and insane clients, while you convince your other ex-street artist capitalist propagandist colleagues at the specialty gin bar that they can institute worker's management, and start making ads AGAINST the products you sell.

Gr8 praxis

You don't get to pick what you advertise.

it might not be far left enough for you, and it will not pay well, but unions, leftist organization, labour boards, universities, socdem parties all need marketers.

if that fails. do your corporate work and market for actual left stuff on the side, perhaps during company time : )

Elaborate please, I love a depressing story

This is the best advice.

Well. let's see, there was a story about how Target started predicting people who were having babies based on their purchasing history, among other things.

That's pretty cool in all honesty.

Really? Even though they'd then use that information to send them targeted advertisements before they even told anyone they were expecting?

I think it's a bit creepy honestly

That reminds me of my gf's TV, we use the youtube app on it which has ads unlike when you use ublock on a PC and it was funny to poke fun at her targeted ads involving weight loss, CV writing, diapers/nappies, and something else personal but I now forget.