Trump Announces Relocation of U.S. Embassy, Declares Jerusalem Israel's Capital #3

Trump declares Jerusalem Israel's capital, announces relocation of U.S. Embassy
Furious Palestinians burn American flags

President Donald Trump on Wednesday broke with decades of U.S. and international policy and formally recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Despite urgent appeals from Arab and European leaders and the risk of anti-American protests and violence, Trump declared it was time for a new approach to Mideast peace after decades of failure. Calling Jerusalem Israel’s capital, he argued, was merely recognizing the obvious.

“We cannot solve our problems by making the same failed assumptions and repeating the same failed strategies of the past,” the president said.

He also said the U.S. would move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, though he set no timetable.

Ahead of Trump’s speech, a wide array of world leaders warned that his declaration could severely damage Arab-Israeli peace prospects in a region wracked by instability. They said recognizing Israel’s claims to the city, however caveated, would infuriate Muslims and potentially spark protests and violence that might further fray American alliances.

In Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said his nation was “profoundly grateful” and Trump’s announcement was an “important step toward peace.”

archive.is/nAHsv

archive.is/8fvms

archive.is/rXme6

archive.is/bFhY1

archive.is/aURBj

archive.is/9nsMr

hooktube.com/watch?v=1rw-0wH63_4

archive.is/tBtov

archive.is/9nsMr

archive.is/O0COT

archive.is/1u81Y

archive.is/YozU8

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5E5Y2
globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/lebanon.htm
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/
informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/363465-schumer-advised-trump-on-declaring-jerusalem-as-israels-capital
archive.fo/9bNAt
youtube.com/watch?v=LJl34MgNlS0
youtu.be/7__o385iLyY
youtube.com/watch?v=1qXt-XLXNVs
magapill.com/
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Pilpul
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/12/06/statement-president-trump-jerusalem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The worst thing for Palestinians to do right now is chimp out like a bunch of niggers.

There has literally never been a more appropriate time for the phrase "I don't know who's jewing who anymore."

Don't worry. They will chimp out like a bunch of niggers. Because thats what they are.

What are they gonna do, fly to America? OH WAIT THEY'RE ALL BANNED!

Indeed.

Funny this happened after the travel ban was greenlit by scotus. In hopes to add more countries to the list, maybe?

I thought the chess strategy was for all the muzzies to chimp out super hard at israel and trump will totally back away because 'nope no ww3 kikes' or some shit?

And never has the answer of "Are you American? If yes, then you're the one getting jewed." been more appropriate.

Clinton Bush and Obama allow N Korea to become more powerful. Trump does the opposite.

Clinton Bush and Obama do not dare make Jerusalem the capital. Trump does the opposite.

Hmm.

1 4 8 8 D c h e s s

Woah BASED TRUMP fuck muzzies right my fellow MAGAPEDES!

(checked)

To do this after Kikeland bombed Syria and an Iran base is just gonna piss off the whole region. Can't send ISIS back out because Syria have a scope up their ass, the only places that'll pay for this is Israel and any EU country with shitskins in it. This might finally wake people up because it's hard to miss the sound of suicide bombers 3 feet from your bed.

IF the base even gets made in 6 months you get a nice big base in enemy territory that hasn't been tampered with by the jews. Trump has also said up to 5 times I can recall that he wants to strike a deal of peace with Palestine and Israel and EVERY TIME he has said "Israel won't like it". This embassy is a precursor to something much bigger.

Dénouement soon.

I have no idea what people are trying to shill anymore. If Palestine plays it cool like Assad and stops burning US flags like a bunch of dumb monkeys they win sympathy and it makes it easier to convince others to side with them. It's no different that the left in the US trying to convince whites to support the poor nogs while they're burning flags, chimping out, and blocking traffic.
But they really do needs someone working for their government who has SOME skill at PR and dealing with kike media. Their shit works for rallying their base, but it doesn't translate well to anyone else. As Malcome X said: "Muh dip dodip buhdip mugfugga bixnood." Roughly translated into English: "You can't ever reach a man if you don't speak his language…"

The goal of Palestine right now should be to make a public appeal to the world without chimping. Explain they are disappointed and discouraged that this injustice has been allowed to continue for decades and that they were looking forward to a two-state solution, but President Trump's decision now makes peace impossible, and makes them wonder if Israel ever intended to reach an agreement in the first place..

Yeah you posted this in the other thread.

I did. I like to get my ideas in as soon as possible so the maximum amount of people can see it. Check this out.

There are whole genocided generations of peoples going back thousands of years buried under their most holiest of temples. The Germans were the ones put in ovens. Modern day Jews are mostly made from captured European women and stolen babies. The elites of most countries from every race came from raped women of that race impregnated by Rothschild types.

There are still underground farms of enslaved German women who's only purpose is to pop out babies for their army. The children never know where they actually came from and are lied to about their parents. The slave women get experimented on until they die after they can no longer bare children.

based jews

Thanks Kamphy for destroying this board.

(checked)
The jews did not invade Palestine to make peace agreements. They came to conquer, subjugate and wipe Palestine off the face of the earth. pic related.

It does make you ask, "why now?" Is Trump stupid, or is he trying to put these assholes against each other? To an extent, I don't think it matters. Israel is fucked because they just pissed on Assad's rose garden, Iran has had one of their bases roasted, and in top of it, Russia is backing the both of them along with the Palestinians who are now smoking pissed off over this. This will either blow up on us (in the US) or they'll attack the fuckers that are closer. Hoping for the latter, but we will take literal flak if I'm wrong.

vid related

here's senator finekike's argument against doing it if anyone wants to know why this is a good thing

Duh, but the rest of the world doesn't know that. The idea has to be seeded. Welcome to subtlety.

It has to be now because zionist support in the West is in total free fall. This is specifically why Trump was hired to run for president. A desperate gambit to try to siphon off White resentment and misdirect it into restarting the Axis of Evil bullshit.

The absolute state of Holla Forums.

I like how many hoops she jumps through to not mention muslims being upset by this.

Literally zero argument presented.

No more arguments.

Assess and filtered.

Guess she should have talked to some of the other dem's before stepping out.

FUCKING AUTOCORRECT! DIE!

That just means more support for travel bans. More calls for borders being shut down.

If we promise to deliver back Jerusalem, will the Muzzies promise to return Constantinople, Alexandria and Jerusalem?

Yes, he was hired. That's pretty much how it works in the United States.

And none of them will apply to Israel

All I know is the kikes could have gotten this anytime they wanted to at any point after WWII, so I'm assuming they don't want Jerusalem to be recognized as the capital of their rat's nest. This all just confuses me.

Actually they have claimed Jerusalem was their capital for 50+ years, just not a single other country except Israel recognized it
Now the US did

This is the final straw, I'm sorry but this is too much. Trump is a fucking piece of shit, to do this kinda move he must truly be in the pocket of Jews. I am frustrated that Holla Forums even still supports him after this.

Trump has outlived his usefulness, and he has effectively sold his soul to fucking Jews!

Doing this makes Israel's existence more tenuous because lelmudslimechimpouts. Call me a shill if that is your will, but given Trump's 'Israel won't like the peace deal!' and 'No borders that both sides don't agree with' and his absolute denial of the Greater Israel plan, I think he's specifically putting a massive bone in Israel's throat and forcing them to fight an exclusively internal war against terrorists to weaken them. Especially given how (((concerned))) some of (((them))) are, I think he's on to something.

Oy vey, he moved a capital that will cause conflict in Israel, he sure must be a jew fellow goyim!
Come on CIA. Step it up. Also nice leddit spacing, thanks for making it extra obvious.

FUCK OFF KIKE

the goyim sure do behave like cattle don't they brother isaac?

The situation in palestine is something like this:
Palestine is fucked either way, they lose land at a moderate pace but aren't actively murdered or the lose land quickly or they lose a large chunk of land and lives in order to temporarily halt the noose tightening around their necks for as long as they can keep the war going.

And that's leaving out some typical tricks like the fake rocket attacks they use to justify aggression and more land stealing.

If I call him a Jew, my own shilling will go unheeded! Let me ignore all of the evidence, and get mad over something that actively harms Israel and Jewish interests!

Source
This is meaningless rhetoric for his fanbase, in reality the Palestineans already don't agree with moving the US embassy in the first place
Granting them their capital they wanted specifically for greater Israel against the Palestinian governments wishes is now denial?
>Especially given how (((concerned))) some of (((them))) are
The concern is that hes getting deeper in bed with Israel and risking a conflict that could involve the US

It literally means nothing. Recognize the captlital? Big fucking deal. We'll be nice to kikes for a bit longer then its pic related time.

Yes, but they could have easily had any country they (((influence))) recognize it as the capital if they felt like it. For some reason they didn't.

There certainly seems to be something they don't like about it. Maybe it's part of the deal they have worked out with their pet sandniggers. They'll work for the kikes as long as the kikes make sure Jerusalem isn't internationally recognized as the Pissraeli capital.

Hes said 5+ times Israel won't like any of the deals he has in mind. The obvious reason is that Israel is eventually going to take it all anyway so any kind of deal stops them from doing so.

>Yes, but they could have easily had any country they (((influence))) recognize it as the capital if they felt like it.
Or they just didn't have as much influence as they do now, they have literally asked every single president after LBJ to recognize Jerusalem

I didn't deny he said it, but i do want a source
In any case, its still just meaningless rhetoric for his fan base, the reality is that the Kikes got exactly what they wanted and the Palestinians did not agree to any of the changes

יאָ

##The black flag will fly above the dome.

They had JFK assassinated and did fucking 9/11, user.

Those were steps to get where they are now, and while openly asking the same presidents (or their successor with JFK/LBJ) yet they still couldn't get any American president to do it specifically because it would cause an uproar, not to mention that 9/11 and JFK were not openly attributable to the Jews whereas this is open and blatant

But not in the way they wanted. And they're gonna pay for it with their own blood. This was the absolute wrong time for this which is why all the kikes are freaking out.

And denying them any kind of border expansion? Yes, this is a good deal. He's out Jewing the jew by giving them something they already own and making them thank him for it.

archive.is/5E5Y2
They're literally worried about a conflict. An internal one. This move kills jews. Are you against that? If this causes a conflict, it'll be an intifada style conflict, not a 'let's all invade' type thing.
Look past the surface. He's hanging them with their own rope, giving them what they want in the form of the ultimate poison pill. Trump is making attacking Israel verbally and politically more popular, using his own rage-magnet aura to good effect. Now that more voices are moving against Jerusalem, (((they))) will have to send more propaganda efforts, and further spread their resources. A busy enemy is a careless enemy. Furthermore, every time a "TRUMP WORKS FOR THE JEWS" scare comes up, a week later Punished Trump shows his cards, and the D&C shills are sent running.

This is a short and funny view.

This is why I think he's giving them the rope to hang themselves with. And they're going to thank him for it. He's just sparked an intifada that the world will be paying attention to. And negative opinions toward Israel can be turned to negative opinions toward Jews. And once the normie hordes see (((who))) is defending Israel, and just how violent the mudslimes are, they'll beg for safer borders and fewer Jews. Maybe I am deluded. Maybe I'm too optimistic, or maybe I'm just reading the facts wrong. If you see this playing out differently, if you have a different 'five steps in the future' idea than I do, please, I'd love to hear it, and I'd be happy to argue the points.
But I honestly think, at this point, Trump just Jew'd the Jews. Hard.

In all this hoopla, it's important to remember that most Euro and North American Jews want a two state solution. So this isn't necessarily Trump pulling a heal turn and joining forces with world Jewry. It might placate the Likudniks and the ultra Zionist money kikes that run the Republican Party…but overall, it's going to piss off more kikes than not. Remember, Netanyahu is on the verge of getting locked up in jail for corruption by his fellow tribesman. This is kike in-fighting basically. I'm not happy that Trump did this but I also have to remember that his top dog foreign policy guy, McMaster, hates Israel with a passion…He told me so over beers at the airport. Anyways, the Mcmasters factor makes me think this is could be a "ha! fuck em. Call thier bluff and declare Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Should bring a boat load of pain and anguish on Israel and totally ass blast the moderate-Zionist Jewish community that controls our govt. Lol"

Don't attack me, I'm just speculating.

BASED TRUMP
He's playing the semites off each other. Hope they kill each other soon.

Explain how the kikes getting the US to recognize Jerusalem isn't exactly what they want and have been asking for decades
I will trust the fact that the US has been a cuck and done the Jews bidding for decades now and still appears to be doing it over unsourceable conjecture from a Chinese weaving board

Except it doesn't, and Trump would not enforce this, denying border expansions would mean telling Israel to give the Golan heights back to Syria and Gaza strip to Egypt, both of which the US still doesn't consider Israeli land but allows the kikes to blatantly occupy and Trump said nothing
Which if it expands and threatens Israel, will drag the US in
You mean hanging American soldiers
Yeah no, especially not when his entire fanbase immediately went into damage control or started shilling for muh based Jews, r/the_zognald and 4/pol/ might as well be JIDF central at this point, its hardly any better here and the left was always against moving the Embassy or most things Trump does

If you think there will be any travel restrictions on Israel or Jews you are definitely deluded, also the retarded evangelicals will keep defending the Kikes no matter what they do

What we need is a few anons on-site to see whether this is setting the old intifada juices a-brewing, and more importantly if it was predicted that they would brew; if this is something known to cause THAT kind of conflict specifically, I think he's on our side.

When have US soldiers ever gotten involved with an intifada? What evidence do you have that outside folks will invade?
Also, I'm talking about border restrictions on the muzzies and fewer jews in positions of power; I agree a travel ban on jews is entirely implausible, and it was poorly worded on my part.

You're going too far with the kike monolith meme. There is a big powerful and influential block of world Jewry that only gives a fuck about Israel and it's expansion/security. These are old kikes that smell like cream cheese and lox…that couldn't care less about "pro-white" or "anti white" policies. They are just into "here's 100 million dollars, I want greater Israel to come to fruition before I die. Mudding up America and Western Europe who we want to fight with us is probaly a bad idea. Cut it out Schlomo"

Checked. Also we haven't really analyzed the Jew-dividing aspect of this to great effect; certainly reforms and orthodox will always be on opposite sides of a line, no matter where you draw it, but this goes deeper; is this intended to turn leftist jews fully against Israel? Was that a part of the overall effect tree planning?

>>>/out/

Good points. Its already over for the shills though, you can tell they are dejected and running out of ideas. Everyone was pissed about the SA weapon deal and a month later we find out how much chess Trump actually plays. Most here are smart enough to figure out there is something much bigger cooking behind the scenes with this Jerusalem shenanigans and we just gotta wait and see.

The topic has been tainted by libshits memeing about dentures but this isn't the first time Trump has tripped over his words - NYT reporters have talked about Trump slurring in conversations earlier this year, now he's doing it again in this speech. This guy who's normally quick and clear and way healthier than he ought to be for someone his age, suddenly barely able to string together a sentence before going right back to his old self.

He is being drugged by his staff.

Remember, Reagan's blood transfusion was sabotaged. They are not above doing this shit.

Except the kikes behind Israel are also the kikes behind destroying western civilization, because they know it’s the only one that poses a threat to their global hegemony, you fucking idiot. Follow the money to the source. The Rothschild family is the creator of Israel and the progenitor of white genocidal policies.

uh huh

Not a Palestine intifada but here is a perfect example of US troops being sent to die for Israel's protection
globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/lebanon.htm
Not to mention that the US just opened a military base in Israel, do you expect the US not to retaliate after a few rockets conveniently hit the base?

Even so, their policies and the US being involved by proxy still kills white Americans and can lead to another refugee wave into Europe

I think it's important that we hone our skills at de-shilling even when we can see the forest. Furthermore, while I don't expect we're going to get 'ahead' of Chess, it's good practice to try. Wait-and-see is nice, but it turns into complacency if not vigorously verified and tested.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
MAGA

They also took over the economy, Hollywood, and the press, and AIPAC has Washington by the balls. They ran this country 100% unopposed until very recently. The idea that the kikes simply didn't have the influence to make America recognize Jerusalem until now is fucking ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm not buying the "until very recently" part when the president just did what the kikes had been begging for for 50 years
The idea that they suddenly have less power and less influence is whats fucking ridiculous

and that's the fucking point. What people are talking about is a reignition of an intifada. Intifadas are goldmines for anti-jew propaganda. With our increasingly mobilized memetics, we could mine every dead palestinian for every last drop of normie rage. We will not get another opportunity like this for some time.

"Trump made his Jerusalem promise back in March of 2016, during an address he gave to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)."

Is this true? I didn't watch that whole speech. I do remember it though. Reported as the first one he'd made that was scripted. And he sure laid it on thick, grovelling and expressing fealty. But all 4D chess though; I'm sure.

Except the kikes could have had the POTUS do it at any point over the last 50 years, but chose not to.

Take a look at how many of (((them))) are handwringing on Haaretz or other rags. There is division to be had here. Even if you're pushing blackpills on people, you must admit that there is division related to this action.

KILL ALL ARABS AND JEWS

Right. They had the most power over America after the patriot act and only got worse as time went on until Trump got in. Why didn't they do it before and why…

I never mentioned intifada and Palestine is not the only threat, Lebanon, Iran and Hezbollah are much more of a concern and not happy with this either, they're may be a conflict and it certainly wouldn't be restricted to just Palestine
There is still the issue of a new US base in Israel as well
Which means nothing to the retarded evangelicals, the main problem

see
Otherwise post proof that the Kikes could have forced any president to recognize Jerusalem as the capital, conjecture is meaningless

Death to the jews and Death to Israel tbh.

Nobody is disagreeing with you, friend, but that's not exactly contributing, and slides the thread. Please politely sage if you're going to express emotions

Your first line was 'Not a palestine intifada'. I inferred from this that the evidence you were putting forth was, therefore, not as immediately related to the situation at hand, which is indeed likely to create an intifada, and not another type of conflict. Also who cares if the evangelicals don't follow along, they're not numerous enough to stop a normie tide if we convert them. Do not underestimate our power to shift the narrative.

The only kikes who are "angry" about it are the ones who pretend to be critics of Israel.

4th pic

Have you killed any sunni, shia or hebrews? No? Then STFU
Also, learn what sliding means, nu/pol

kek, you gay shills always fall back on posting molymemes in a very poor attempt to blend in.

kys faggot

Sorry user, but that just isn't plausible.

Because a conflict would hurt approval ratings, democrats don't like conflicts (according to them) and Bush/Obama were already too deeply mired in Iraq/Afghanistan to do anything
So far its just been idle talk, same as Bush and Obama while North Korea has launched more missiles than ever
Because it was fucking retarded, a broken clock is still right twice a day
He bends over for Jew dick and his fans applaud it as muh chess

I have specifically been saying "conflict" except in a post replying to you to clarify i didn't mean Palestine solely, which you tried to claim
Pure delusion, if anything they have been converting the Trump movement, just look how many normalfag reddit shills have flooded in and think they belong

Trump has been doing the same thing for 50 years in business - make deals. Have any of you read his book? Its a playbook for how he thinks and acts businesswise. Trump always starts big deals with conversation starters that are on target but intentionally off kilter. Its like saying to someone "99% of shows are written by jews". It's not true, and is inflammatory enough to cause outrage, but it will steer the conversation towards "exactly how many jews are there in media really?". Its Overton window shifting. Here, he's provoking outrage to make a point. This is his entry point to the deals he's about to make, not his final destination. Don't keep chasing his words like the retard corp media. Follow the man's results rather than his words. Do this, and youll start to understand how he works and stop falling victim to all the manufactured sensationalism

Yeah, Death to Israel. Forget that Iran-contra ever happened.

I looked it up, it is true

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE) We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel.

It's reassuring to see him keep his campaign promises like that.

Based white nationalist Trump!
I hope i can score a hot jew wife one day and have my sons die defending the chosen nation if Israel.

Yeah, your right …ultimate final boss etc. still doesn't make billionaire Jews fighting with each other irrelevant. It's a big deal and will have an impact on us.

typical
I never said necessarily with US cooperation, nor do i believe 9/11 to be a solely Israeli operation(Saudis tipped the US about terrorists on flight, US ignored), not to mention you were the one to bring up 9/11 as an Israeli attack
Obviously it was if they were able to pull of 9/11 (according to you and with gov support) but not get the US to recognize Jerusalem until now, after they supposedly have less influence

HEIL HITLER
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

"I love the people in this room. I love Israel. I love Israel. I’ve been with Israel so long in terms of I’ve received some of my greatest honors from Israel, my father before me, incredible. My daughter, Ivanka, is about to have a beautiful Jewish baby."

time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/

17D chess. Masterful.

This.
Hopefully anyone who even implies that Trump choking on Israels cock is anything other than 456D chess gets permabanned by Kamphy and his based AF mods!
We don't need those people here!

I wish i was one of the based mods so i could permaban you right now.

That's right. There's nothing better than having your daughters be kike breeding machines, the next best thing since coalburning. Truly we should sell all our daughters to Jews especially mine since she's only 8 years old and Jews being the major pedophiles they are would be very pleased by this. Sell your mother, sisters, daughters, everything belongs to the Jews and Israel. There are good Jews, which are all of them. I love them so much just like all of you.

BASED TOTALLY NOT PRO-KIKE TRUMP 88D CHESS IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN

You're either pro-kike or you're not, that's how it works Chaim.

Ya man. There wasn't one point in time in the 24 years those 3 were president where you could say a couple words on a podium about Jerusalem being the capital. They were busy n stuff.

"Idle" talk aka pressure. Is it DRUMFPFPF is a warmonger whos going to get us all killed or idle talk cause you can only pick one. Norks will be disarmed and there won't be any war. What will you say then? Hillary would have done it faster?

These.
True white nationalists like Trump stand with Israel and it's good hearted people.

You don't even know how the Yinon plan is supposed to work. None of you "anons" ever give details. It's just another buzzword for LARPing shills following a script. This move fucks the Jews. I'm not sure how, but their complaining tells me it does. Deal with it.

Is she /ourgirl/ ?

Its not that they couldnt, its that they didnt want to due to
Strawman
There wont be a war, but they wont be disarmed
try harder

read
informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf
Straight from the Jews about their future plans when talking to the UN in 1947 before Israel was even founded

WTF… I LOVE YOU NIGGE… AND KIK… COUGH, COUGH I MEAN MEGAPEDOS NOW!!, XXDD!! MEGA!?!

COMMUNIST KIKE PREDICTED THIS MONTHS AGO.

MEGA, FELLOW MEGAPEDOS!!
BASED

Even if she is mostly correct i would curbstomp her/it (can never be sure with commies) for being pro-Kurd

Well your senator does speak for you. I am guessing you voted for him. And guess what
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/363465-schumer-advised-trump-on-declaring-jerusalem-as-israels-capital

This Jerusalem thing is turning out to be a great D&C thing on Trump's part.

DOESN'T FEEL SO GOOD WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU, DOES IT, YOU FILTHY RATS

Israel leitimizes its stolen territory and the USA gets jack shit on top of becoming a target of aggression from both sunnis and shias.

What a great deal.

Holy fuck this whole thread went full retard.

This is a net win for Aryans.
Based Trump

Rollin' for California

>This is his entry point to the deals he's about to make, not his final destination. Don't keep chasing his words like the retard corp media. Follow the man's results rather than his words

put the words Trump and Israel in a thread title and see what happens

Oh no. Muslims might start hating the USA…They might even start chanting 'Death to the jews' and burning US flags.

Guess we will just have to add a few more countries to that travel ban then.

LOL! Based!!
UP BOAT THIS DANK MEME, MEGAPEDOS!!

But not Israel, the goyim must always allow their Jewish masters even when the Jews are why the American goys are getting bombed

We're already at war with sunnis and shia. Let their blood flow like rivers.

These wordfi1ters are not funny to anyone and are just plain annoying now.

They've always been unfunny, not the least bit clever, and actively hindered real discussion.

Especially considering they were simply a butthurt kneejerk reaction to /sg/ criticizing trump and Kampfy sperging out and accusing anyone not 100% blindly loyal of being from /Religion of Cuck™/

So fucking based!

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

That's not how it works, Moishe

>if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.
Yup, or explaining/getting to close to exposing embarrassing US actions like being pushed back by the Hashd in Sadr city resulting in immediate thread deletion even if you aren't the OP, seen this mutlipe times

I mean, it really activates the old almonds. I'm thinking some kikes are mad about this for some weird reason. Why does this hurt the US again?
archive.fo/9bNAt

YES FELLOW MEGAPEDO, LETS KILL ALL SANDNIGG… I MEAN MUSLIMS TO MAKE WAY FOR GREATER ISRAEL!! I LOVE GOD EMPEROR DONALD J. TRUMP!! SO MUCH!!
BASED!!
(DON'T FORGET TO UP BOAT)

I hope yellowstone explodes and cleanses the world of the biggest hive of philosemites after ther UK.

why are the kikes kvetching about it if it helps them? whether intentional or not, Trump gave them what they wanted at the worst time for them, and the best time, strategically, for their enemies. right as they're getting ready with SA to land grab, trump puts a big fucking fracture in their relationship. again, its irrelevant if he did it on purpose or if he just fumbled a bj. the end result is mostly bad for kikes

checking these activated hitler dubs. if this many kikes are kvetching, then it's a good move by Trump.

lol

(checked)
It's hitting Israel at a critical time
They've been freaking the fuck out over Hezbollah and the Iranian presence in Syria, and now as the Israelis and the Saudis have been getting cozy with each other and preparing to fuck Lebanon, this happens.
If the Saudis go along with this, they will disgrace themselves to the whole Arab world. They'll have to denounce this, which would put a chip in the relationship with Israel.
Israel will now have to draw its attention away from the Lebanese/Hezbollah situation and refocus on internal security. They are being threatened from all sides, and now Jerusalem could easily become a hotspot for car/suicide bombings, now that the greatest target in the Religion of Cuck™ic world is moving in soon…

Don't forget the one where the mods got triggered by people who don't eat meat.

This keeps falling on deaf ears itt. The shills must be running off instinct and they're flailing around like retarded children hard. JIDF must not of written a good script yet because even (((they))) don't know what to make of this shit.

Just to remind you all.
We are talking about the president of the nation that signed a 38 billion dollar aid for Israel deal last year.

For all the people who think "Oh, Trump is gonna abandon them in a time of need.".

Nope.
You'll see Harvey victims starve in their own towns before Israel gets left in the rain by the US government.

all I know is, and a good rule of thumb, if (((diane feinkike))) says something, you do exactly the complete opposite of what she wants. usually means you are doing a good job if shes complaining.

interesting

BASED TRUMP

Kikes conquered the world by proxy of Christianity simply by adding "Jesus drove moneylenders out of the temple" and "Jews killed Jesus".

Meanwhile pretty much every Christian monarch made copious use of kikes and their totally (((coincidental))) usury freedom.
Not to mention OT and everybody of note being kikes, too.

Squabbling kikes means nothing in the context of white welfare.

Dear kampfites, are you still going to waste a year of your life to get this old kike re-elected?

But they're bitching about their own welfare?

Well the destruction of Israel after Iran decides to pull the trigger and nukes the fuck out of it will surely bring peace to the Middle East.

GREAT POST FELLOW MEGAPEDO
ALSO LOOK AT ALL THESE GREAT AFRICAN AMERICAN FOLKS THAT SUPPORT THE GOD EMPORAR!!
(all those nigger dick threads sure did pay off huh kamphy?)

Why does this thread reek somehow of FreePalestine faggotry… Kikes and muzzies are going to kill themselves even more. Or is someone actually concerned over one group of people?

That bottom screencap needs more attention.

Pretty much this. I can understand being heavily cautious of Trump actions, I really can. But did anyone think going in full tilt basically saying fuck the Kikes, and exposing himself as their enemy was a good idea? I feel like people playing the long game have seen the synchronicity so far. I don’t think its all shills who are mad either, the same younger high school early years college types also get really emotional and forget a lot of shit they once knew.

Just like the bullshit retribution on Assad what does this do exactly? Israels biggest weakness if not the Kikes as a whole is they are powerless against good optics even when coupled with shallow promises.

If you are red pilled and you know what the kikes have been capable of like the lies of the Holohoax, you should know the average psychological warfare isn’t going to work. The Holohoax is so flimsy yet conservative boomer ultra patriotic types are literally willing to believe anything about their own country being evil or being Babylon before they are willing to think Israel does anything wrong ever, all because the Holohoax. Trump needs to look like he’s friends with Israel, they hate him like the media cannot help but use things like this Jerusalem capitol issue when they can get it.

Epic kvetching ITT tbh

If all these libshits and mudshits and talking heads hate this so much, it must be a very good thing. Trump has balls of adamantium.
Not Tired Of Winning

You expect the "democrats" to support anything Trump does ever?
your so
BASED
Look at that we can get support from across the aisle!!!

HAS ANYONE CONSIDERED THAT TRUMP MIGHT LATER PUSH FOT EAST JERUSALEM TO BE RECOGNIZED AS THE CAPITAL OF PALESTINE

This would be a great way to call for reciprocal peace while anally blasting the yids

Trump is 110% team jew. Wake up.

would be a 1488 chess move for sure, but unlikely since Trump's a civnat boomer who's out for himself

Meanwhile in some crowded Gazan street… "we jihad now" youtube.com/watch?v=LJl34MgNlS0

WHY HELLO THERE FELLOW MEGAPEDO, HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MILO?!? HE IS SO BASED, YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM TALK ABOUT GAY BUTT SEX!! ITS GREAT!

"Trump cucks Holla Forums" the thread.

How could Trump get any more based? I think I'm going to have as many Aryan children as possible so that they can defend Jerusalem and our wonderful allies. Also, I hope based Trump raises taxes on me so that my paycheck, the fruits of my labor, can go straight to Israeli coffers so that our based ally can be repayed for what us evil Christians did to them in the Holocaust. Six million Jews were killed! In gas chambers. Imagine being kidnapped and put on a train and them tortured and killed. Horrifying. No amount of money can ever right that wrong. That's why we need to be there for our based ally whenever they need help. Take my money. Take my children. Take my mind! I promise to spend every spare penny that doesn't get taxed by based GOP Congress (for Israel) on Hollywood entertainment and media. Jews in America are just as based as Jews in Israel! I can't decide whether I want my future white daughters to serve Israel in the Hollywood porn industry or whether I want to give hundreds of thousands of dollars to Jewish Academics to help her get a based degree from a based rabbi-approved college. Or maybe women will be able to serve in the military (finally) and my daughters will be allowed to die for Israel alongside my son's (based)!

Demokikes will attack anything a Republikike does, and vice versa. it's political theater.

How many times I've heard that before since day 1 after inauguration?

Ignoring the baseless hope that muzzies turn Israel into a nuclear hellfire without american interference, I will tell you why;
BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS PLAY ON BOTH SIDES
Right now they are happy that they got Jerusalem, and the worst part is that they are fooling people (like you) into thinking they are kvetching about something that benefits them. You are only right about one thing though, and that is, Israel is weaker now than thirty years ago.
HOWEVER
You are just speculating that just because Yids are weak, Trump isnt going to help them in a future conflict, or just because they got Jerusalem and muh symbolism, they are going to comply for now to trump, when in reality the merchant will just say no and there's nothing he can do.
kek, the landgrab is going to happen until KSA wins in Yemen, and so far the fucking Houthis (sandal wearing, poor as fuck militia) are kicking their ass, the KSA is not ready to give their lands to the kikes. Will they get triggered over jerusalem? No, they are in bed with the kikes and they couldn't give two shits about jerusalem.
The end result is mixed, he managed to make 4/5ths of the Muslim world stand against this move, but this kind of shit smells like an incoming false flag ala 9/11 or USS liberty to draw America into another war that's implying trump will not jump to Israel's aid when they start getting their shit pushed inwards by Hezbollah, Iran and syria.

Give Israel a bigger aid package now!! We can meme it into existence megapedos!!

Dubs of truth

Yep, they're definitely lacking a script.

Welcome to hell. So it begins… Gog Magog. youtu.be/7__o385iLyY

Much more relevant and less cringeworthy
youtube.com/watch?v=1qXt-XLXNVs

You better have a fucking reason of being here in the first place.

magapill.com/
uh huh let's check that out
Bad goy:
Good goy Trump impeded by courts and shabbos goy congress:

Anyone doubting what Trump is up to has to watch this from the 1st thread.

Also this
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
"You're gonna find that out."
He basically names the jew twice there.
Outside of Saudi and Shit Korea, who else is that close of an ally?

Blatantly obvious he's giving them rope. This also helps fuck them up the arse by uniting shia and sunni against the kikes, plus making kike hate more mainstream acceptable.

SUPPORT OUR GREATEST ALLY IN CREATING GREATER ISRAEL!!
BASED!!!
KILL ALL MUSSIE SCUMS!!

There stands 2 stakes which are waiting for 2 groups of people and their supporters to be impaled. And 1 of those is already waiting for your traitorous ass to be shoved.

Just for you user, I'm going to highlight and archive your post. And you and I are going to see what unfolds in the future from this action, together. Pray that your shariablue office isn't located anywhere near the hot zone.

Morning joe video in question happened during campaign ,
T. Donald trump goes in guns blazing for the first few weeks, big speech at cia headquarters (fifth columns) then "security breach" at trump tower, the trump looks deflated and scared for a few days. Then trump starts to gradually tow the line more.
4D Chess!!
BASED AF!!

where are the goddamn livestreams?

see

Hope you are right user, still gonna call him out for being a shabbos goy though.

This, this, this 1000x

Dummy, what's your IQ? While she's writing this term letter, Feinstein is grinning up her sleeve. As a kike OF COURSE she wants this for her fellow fews. However, the 83 year old gat (up for re-election) can't have the goyim know, esp. in a state like CA where the BDS movement is gaining steam.

IT's called "A Jew lying for political gain." Ever heard of that? The avg IQ here seems to go down every year.

how many more times does he have to cuck you before you finally realise you're getting reamed?

And…?

Fucking hell, the shills are fucking losing it today.

She is a filthy shitskin

They know their time is limited. The kikes are losing power

What is the BDS movement?

a perfect partnership of evil

Pick one.
Welcome to 00s politics. Enjoy the ride.

You're trying way to hard..

Whatever they're paying you, it's way too much.

Really? I got the impression that they are avowed pacifists. Herr Drumpf is such a horrible racist bigot, turning the peaceful Palestinians overnight into an angry flag-burning mob.

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW

This board has gone to the shitter.

Damn you burgers are fucking mental.

Yes, reported. You didn’t need to blow your IP on the first post, but hey.

source?
from what i can tell they seemingly are still winning, Please do show how they are losing.

They don't have the military strength to fight back, and the chimping isn't working either. They have to try a different approach.

Ok, hackerboi. Did I hurt your greasy feeling?

Reported.

He's perfectly correct though. Burgers ARE completely delusional and beyond help. When even the hardcore right of a given country is openly and unapologetically pro jewish (Holla Forums, Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, TRS, NPI, Kevin McDonald etc), what does that tell you about the country, the people and the worth of their hardcore right? Nothing good, that's for sure.

And now feel free to go ahead and shamelessly deny those facts and shout D&C as you (((American))) shills always do whenever anyone dares writing the truth about your shithole of a country and pathetic people, which is doing all you can to drag the rest of the white world down with them.

Nice VPN. Reported.

Shameless denial and calls to "shut it down". Typical.

Tbh I don't think you're pro jewish, I think you're an actual jew as you behave exactly like one.

Reported.

And some of you are still defending this motherfucker.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Reported. Keep blowing your IPs, kike.

I want to habeeb but handing away Whitedom's most sacred out-of-Europe city is way to fucking much to be chess.

Without you jews, there really wouldn't be any need for any of these wars.

Name one single war of the 100s that America has been involved in the last 100 years that wasn;t solely for the benefit of zionist kikes?

There's your answer right there

How does it feel hosting 35 millions niggers and god knows how many spics in your country?
Burgers always claim to be whiter and be the bastion of the white race. Having around 40% of your population not white, while Germany only has 5 million non-whites. Even Germany has stricter racial laws than the US, a hispanic, North African, Middle Eastern they are all whites, meanwhile in Germany even if you are ethnically German but your parent were born abroad, you will have only a migrant background.

Go ahead and tell us all again how Europe is so fucked beyond repair and how you are going to liberate us all, like you did with the Axis, remember that? Please entertain us with your Trump sperg out how he's actually Hitler and will save the white race. Hey user what's that falling out of your pocket? Is that canned spaghetti'os?

Nah, nice try tough.

You're a jew because you lie exactly like a jew, accusing others of doing the things you do in plain sight. You're a jew because you behave exactly like a jew calling for mods to "shut it down" whenever someone posts the truth. You're a jew because you defend openly zionist politicians, thereby engaging in subversion of a nationalist board.

Don’t care, jewish shill.
Because it’s proven. Kill yourself, jewish shill.
lol “i will compare percentages and numbers ha ha i am not a shill”
lol, sure they do, jewish shill
lol “i will compare genetics with a single nation’s laws”
Your importation of dune coons and niggers and all projected birthrates.
Who said anything about that, moishe? You’re already lost. You welcome your nonwhite invaders.
lol “i will continue to paint my jewish shilling as what you actually believe”
Painfully obvious that this is your first day on the job. Global report.

Nah, nice try though.
Nowhere have I lied.
The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Nowhere has this happened.
You have posted no truth.
Nowhere has this happened.
Yep, you’re a jewish shill. Thanks for admitting what you’re doing.

Such a tryhard it's not even funny anymore.

Getting real sick and tired of the same tired old shit from these rag-tag shill outfits. What's the turnover rate for shills nowadays?

Textbook examples of Pilpul.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Pilpul

sharegoy thread

sage

Reported.

Reported.

assblasted sharegoys

salty as fuccc

save those tears sharegoy

u gonna need some lubin'

How about we just kill them all, kikes first followed by every shitskin. Simple solution to a simple problem.

4D chess cucks still sucking the cock of their jewish god emperor. many such cases. sad!
go back to /r/the_donald, you bunch of delusional pieces of dogshit

this. america is kill, and western europe is getting closer to the brink of the cliff too, but at least they're not as fond of israel as burgerland (well, except germany of course). the last bastion of hope is central-eastern europe.

Holla Forums has become an israel bot army to avoid to accept the fact that trump is a zionist pile of crap

well only 56% of americans are white. if 1% of them are pro-white and anti-semitic, that makes 0.56% of USA pro-white and anti-semitic

So it's whiter than London or Paris? That's what you're saying? I'm not even a burger but you faggots should just go back to flipping some, at least it's a real job

Reported for ban evasion.

i guess you've never been in paris and you can't read as well. france - and yes, even paris- is much whiter than the US was three decades ago, let alone today.

Yes, no one believes you.

Come on I watched the YouTube video from the bleached jewess, I know what's up.

That's sarcasm but you can't tell me that same city is white in 2017

Make Palestine great again

The shills are still this fucking ass-blasted. Can't wait for the muzzies to start lobbing shit at yids.

i'm austrian, so according to the standard i'm used to paris can be labeled as a melting pot, but then again it's still much whiter than the US as a whole so i always find amusing when amerimongrels have the audacity to suggest that europe is beyond repair because they've read so on breitbart or because of some clickbait lauren southern's video (and btw that video was filmed in an "ethnic" arrondissement of paris, so it'd be like saying that all america looks like detroit)

yes goy keep believing breitbart and how europe is beyond repair and burgerland is much better with its great free market capitalism, leftist colleges, fondness for israel, no healthcare, white minority and shitty junk food and obesity epidemic. i'd take paris over whatever shithole in the US any day

Strawman. Reported.
Yes, we know you’d take a multicultural shithole, you fucking yid. Your masters have said so themselves.

are you suggesting that america is not a multicultural shithole?

It's all anti-Europe propaganda to prime the next generation to go over there and murder the population wholesale next to their mestizo and nigger comrades because somebody had the audacity to try to rival the dollar, or doesn't want Amerinigger troops around anymore, or wants to buy Russian gas.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/12/06/statement-president-trump-jerusalem
Umm, should't the same argument apply to Russian reunification with Crimea? Even more so, in fact, because kikes took Jerusalem by force, while Crimea joined Russia voluntarily?