Benghazi is back with a vengance

SUP NIGZ WE got some NEWZZZ
thehill.com/homenews/administration/363666-gop-lawmakers-cite-new-allegations-of-political-bias-in-fbi
>archive.is/OiNTv
GOP Lawmakers cite new allegations of political bias in the FBI
You heard me right. Hillz is finally gunna get called out for covering up terrorism in Benghazi.

Is Hillary finally gunna get got for her crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Focp1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kike free first post

I'll believe it when I see it.

Also with kike free dubs

no pic related

I really can't get too hyped either for anything about Hillary getting punished for her nearly endless series of crimes because of how many times it should have happened by now either, but boy would it be nice. Not to mention the sheer salt of the fucking leftist shits, I think that might be the only thing that could top election night.

I really want to see the leftyfags all just go apeshit beyond any sort of doubt, by even the most normie of normie's standards.

Why is it that we go through lulls of no news and then there are like 5 major things all happening at once?

Any other day this would be at 400 replies. FBI and CIA being burnt to the ground with Hollywood. Inb4 shills weakly try and tell us Trump isn't the fucking beast that he is.

The left is starting to turn on the Clinton's already. They are no longer useful and they have no choice but to throw them overboard with all the sexual harassment stuff coming out. It's already starting to circle back to Bill and Hillery.

The left fucked up screwing with our hormones and development. Made generations of autists that never forget and never forgive.

Checkkked!

Are those real? I'm doubtful.

Technically wasn't a terrorist act at all. It was an attack on a command and control center for a hostile power. Do you think NATO bombed bridges and water facilities to "protect civilians"? The attacks in Benghazi weren't terrorist acts but justified retaliation against an illegal occupier.

The state department, in addition to turning Libya into a haven for IS, arab slave traders, and a staging ground for a mass invasion of Europe, should be condemned for being too fucking incompetent to secure its own facilities in a freshly conquered country, not for failing to spin the attack as a terrorist attack. Terrorists primarily attack civilians, not military targets anyway.

Fucking idiots. Including Roly Poly DeSantis.

Not trying to black pill but this aswell. Trump has to accomplish three things first.

1. Stablize the economy
2. Remove the US from the Afghan Opium trade
3. Deal with deep state blockers who would stand in the way of allegations.

Number one is on its way, Trump got cattle into China which is bigger than anyone here can even imagine. Number two is a difficult one, as Obama propped up our economy with the illegal opium trade.

As for number three? Thats a catch 22. Clintin is the mafia boss of the democrat wing that is the (((globalist))) clusterfuck. Her boss is Soros, whose boss is Rothschilds.

This shit with DSW and the SAP files on her server from Benghazi have poured enough blood into the water for a noseless shark to be anle to sniff out. All Trump has to do is make sure he has a clean shot at her and hope she rats on everyone around her. She can bring the whole house of cards down assuming some Jack Ruby type does not put a .38 into her skull before that happens.

This. I want to believe in Trump, but blind faith is for faggots.

Quadra-dubs don't lie. If this discussion goes mainstream, the salt levels will surely go critical and cause more than a few cases of hypertension. Everything seems to be slowly coming out of the woodwork, and it almost feels like we'll have a big revelation reach the public by either the end of the year or some time in January.

I agree with that it should have happened half a dozen times by now at a minimum, and if any of it becomes publicly reported by ANYONE in the mainstream likely to save face when it starts crashing down, then absolutely everybody who defended her will lose any and all credibility. One thing will lead to another revelation, the public loss of trust in the system will cascade out of control, and it will all hit the wall at the same time.

I'd actually be surprised if people kept defending her after things really start to get bad, with genuine proof of wrongdoing, criminal cases, people being removed from office; I'm sure someone will cry misogyny, though.

(Also checked)
Those people have always existed, though. It wasn't hormones and intellectual development, it was the advent of the internet and the instant transmission and permanent storage of information that did these fuckers in.

Look back through history and ask yourself: at what point do Jews get kicked out of a society? When enough of the society being subverted wakes up and realizes that they've been subverted, that life is horrible, and that the people ultimately responsible hold the keys to the kingdom, the general public realizes that they are a mass majority and have the power to simply riot and kick them all the fuck out of power and banish them back to whatever fucking hell they crawled out of.

People in America, and indeed the world as a whole, have been too complacent, distracted by every little thing and led to believe their problems are caused by everything under the sun EXCEPT the Jews. Black people are the problem. White people are the problem. Corporations and government are the problem. Lazy millennials or Baby Boomers or Gen-X'ers are the problem. Evil Nazi Skinhead Racists are the problem. It's never the Communists, it's never Hollywood, it's never the Jews, it's never the Left, it's never feminists; it's ALWAYS the evil straw man they erect themselves and feverishly scream at, often times taking the opportunity to wriggle their way into positions in those groups and flailing about radically with the intent to make them look bad. Eventually, as more and more people keep exposing the truth and these fuckers have to keep changing their stories, people will begin to distrust their lies and see how they literally keep changing their story every other day to keep people from rioting in the fucking streets demanding heads on pikes.

Eventually, they will begin to hate them.

Great example I can think of for the evil right-wing strawman? Chick-Fil-A is owned by a Christian. His restaurants are closed on Sundays, he donates to Christian charities, he commits to doing special events like blood drives after tragedies, and he is personally very vocal about his beliefs: after publicly discussing his personal opinion against gay marriage, his name and restaurant was smeared and people pathetically protested against CFA chains. When a Chick-Fil-A wanted to do a voter drive, the Democrats fucking protested, claiming that it was "targeting Republican-leaning voters". archive.is/Focp1

He's actually very successful. The chain is showing up in the Pacific Northwest, all around Seattle, and the restaurant is STILL gathering massive crowds months or years later. They're opening up several more in this area, as well, and the lefties are so salty about it.

Chick-Fil-A is really shitty but they definitely rile lefties.

The system is too corrupt.

If Hilldog were so much as dragged before a special prosecutor we'd see mass chimpouts in major demoshit cities. The left would lose their mind. The cuckservatives would lose their mind. Just thinking of the potential happening threads makes me hard.

Autism skyrocketed in the last several decades since they began fucking with people chemically. Autism isn't caused by the fucking internet, retard.

No.

Shape's too strange for them to be fake ones.

Nothing of real note is going to happen here in jewSA until people actually use their 2nd Amendment and take our nation back. Just more theater for the plebs.

bump

inb4 Sessions recuses himself again.