US Congress and officials are almost all blackmailed by DNC and nuclear Cuckreligion Pakistan

Hey niggers, reminder US Congress and officials almost all blackmailed by DNC and nuclear Cuckreligion state Pakistan. They have massive blackmail info and nukes and tech and likely shared it with terrorists, as Pakistan overtly helps extremist terrorist groups. We'll likely get nuked-snack-bared by shitskins.

Daily Caller, important and relevant even if a little old
archive.is/A2VOQ

Daily Caller also has good collection of articles as well as documents from Imran Awan's court case that the feds used to arrest ringleader Imran Awan before he could flee to Pakistan. Got him on loan fraud, but they needed a reason to keep him in America after other Paki perps got out, as well as search his home.
archive.is/KqSU5

Didn't see this as a thread, but it's important and ongoing, so here's new thread. I got banned the other day for posting a thread asking Holla Forumsacks to go to Breitbart and comment to wake Civnats to white genocide. I hope somebody can repost this info to make sure it's out there if banned here.

Summary anyone unfamiliar with this enormous treason/blackmail. Lot of congressmen have had private pics exposed. Likely congressmen who asked too many questions about this criminal ring. Anyway, nearly all congressmen and officials blackmailed , including by Pakistan, a country that has nukes and works with terrorists, so our oversight probably won't be as sharp as it should be given the blackmail. The blackmail stuff you're now seeing was sourced from a group of five Pakistanis led by Imran Awan working in IT for Dem Caucus collecting every email to and from congressmen and all their files for a decade or more. You recall FBI user saying Hillary had "special access program" info among emails govt recovered from her server that weren't destroyed. To corroborate she and hundreds of other high-level officials were selling nuclear material and highly classified tech to the enemy, cops have Wasserman-Schulz's laptop. They also seized a number of blackberries and other devices from Imran Awan's house. His tenant can testify to that. Imran is only one in the US as far as I know. The other four fled to Pakistan. All the evidence reveals a massive ring of congressmen and officials selling nuke material for years and military technology to the worst of the worst, including Iran and Pakistan. Pakistan overtly supports radical Religion of Cuck™ic terrorist groups. Imran Awan, his wife, two bros, and friend worked for House Democratic Caucus on questionable visas w/ no security clearances. They set up a drop box that got a copy of every e-mail ever sent and received by all members of democratic caucus, as well all files the Dem caucus congressmen had–[email protected].

123 account kept congressmen and officials in line. People responsible for nuke oversight/military shit blackmailed. The actual scheme they were covering is in the 123 dropbox name. 123 is an agreement where, say Pakistan, says we promise we won't sell to a 3rd party. Hence, 1 2 3. They used this account for blackmail and to process transactions for NUCLEAR SMUGGLING AND TECHNOLOGY ABOVE CLASSIFIED. Most amusing is Pakistan, a nuclear power that pals around with terrorists, has blackmail info and continues to blackmail those in charge of oversight of stuff like 123 agreements. Trump had all email substance via NSA.The problem is that the public isn't aware of this situation fully or who exactly is blackmailed. If Trump just reveals all and says yo America, everybody in congress/all officials are blackmailed by shitty turdskins and rogue Religion of Cuck™ic state with nukes, and hundreds of high level officials here covering up, and they sold shitskin terrorist state bunch of nuke material and classified tech, that's not good for the public to absorb all at once. Civil unrest or something.

The nuke stuff is probably mostly uranium. Tech stuff, well, they had some former Navy intel guy who designed satellite systems helping with this op working for an entity called TLI, which moved a lot of the nuke material domestically. But here's the big thing–some of that stuff the intel guy worked on prior that Hillary apparently had included high level GPS targeting info, American military installation info, that sort of thing–basically stuff that's dangerous if bad guys want to go to war with us. I believe they tried to pin these leaks in advance on "Reality Winner" as a preemptive way to cover for what they know leaked out through this massive ring of shitbangers/shitskins/traitors/murderers.

This ties into the Seth Rich death, because he (perhaps inadvertently) revealed all the uranium chitchat Podesta was having.

Secrecy here might explain the sealed indictments. It'd have to be a mega secret state secrets/classified affair.

I say fuck it. Time for death squads.

So we'll add Pakistan to the list behind Israel.

I think I'm starting to see why you were banned, OP.

It’s jews, you fucking yid. That’s why.

I'm no supporter of mudshits, but they're a secondary issue. Our #1 enemy are the hooked-nose kikes who lobby our government to open our borders and import all of Israel's unwanted muslim neighbors.

If you want a more obvious example of conflicts of interest in Congress, look at how many Reps and Senators are dual-citizens of Israel. Those who aren't are funded and completely controlled by AIPAC. We need to remove the jewish influence from government before we give a shit about Pakistan.

A good thread tragically murdered due to OP ban evading giving bullshit hyperbole and zero supporting evidence outside muh Daily Caller. OP is a fag and God hates you

false flag incoming?

I'm 100% aware of kikes.

On the evidence front, everything here is covered thoroughly in the court documents and articles. It explains a lot of strange behavior we're witnessing. This is a major topic. I'm highly, highly aware kike financiers run our government. The Awans (yes, documented, in court) were sketchy visa recipients the (((uniparty))) used to run this bizarre criminal nuclear material sell classified shit to fund Hillary's campaign.

It's pointless to attack everyone and everything as kikery when you don't take action and do something about the fact kikes completely manipulate our government, are complete traitors, import this scum without a security clearance and give them access for 10 years (yes, documented, IN EVIDENCE IN COURT NOW) to congressmen's emails and files, let them flee, and put us at risk of nuclear strike. I am highly aware also that Israel is an enormous threat, probably the biggest, to world stability, but this is part of their kikery–putting us at risk this way. Like I said, death squads.

This is something I'd be worried about. The problem is, if it's nuclear, the world goes nuclear. this is something people need to know about. The kikes actually did do this–they wield enormous influence in the democratic party and Podesta organization, and (((Debbie))) specifically used these no security clearance amoral Pakis to gain total control for (((their interests))). (((They))) love false flags, and this is a great way to get goddamn nuclear war started. This is important. We can't tolerate this in government.

This is something I'd be worried about. The problem is, if it's nuclear, the world goes nuclear. this is something people need to know about. The kikes actually did do this–they wield enormous influence in the democratic party and Podesta organization, and (((Debbie))) specifically used these no security clearance amoral Pakis to gain total control for (((their interests))). (((They))) love false flags, and this is a great way to get goddamn nuclear war started. This is important. We can't tolerate this in government.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you're (poorly) attempting to feed us intentional misleading """information"""

eat shit fuckhead

fuck off then

look at (((DWS))) and all the kike influence on (((Podesta Organization))). The government weaponizes mudshits to spread conflict and reinforce jew narrative. My issue is WE are put in danger if fuckhead terrorists get nukes. Pakistan overtly pals around with real terrorists, not fake CIA ISIS. The fact they blackmail our officials and congressmen and have all this tech and nuclear material is alarming to me as a resident of a major US city subject to a goddamn attack. Whether kikes cause it directly or use their weaponized browns, we can get nuked just the same.

OP, I'm going to assume you're a newfag who just hasn't lurked for the required 2 years. But you don't sound like you're from around here, and adding echoes around (((everything))) to fit in doesn't help. There's no way someone from the chans could make it this long if they got this assblasted over people calling them fags.

Dingbat. I'm aware (((they))) run the DNC, they run DWS, they run Podesta org. This is clear. There is HUGE amount of influence in govt by Israel. But the issue here is very direct–clear and present danger. They weaponized these shitty visas and brought these amoral shitskins in to do (((their))) dirty work, and now shitskin Pakistan can get a nuke/military classified info like targeting info to a terrorist, start a war, Israel gets to expand its territory. No matter what though, if you're a resident of US major city, you can very well get fucking vaporized. we already know kikes are behind everything, but this is clear danger versus we usually can keep Israel at bay with the shekels flowing–terrorists randos are undpredictable. Pakistan loves them and supports them. Not good.

Stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger tonight

Stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger tonight>>11007764

Woops, look like I've triggered the kike. JIDF needs to stop hiring hotheads if they seriously want to subvert us into thinking "Pakistan's the problem, not our Greatest Ally (TM) Israel!"

Right behind you user.

>I'm aware (((they))) run the DNC, they run DWS, they run Podesta org

Then why did you blame the DNC and Pakistan for things that Pissrael does and enables?

Found the Indian

This board is literally t_d now huh?

Lurk two fucking years faggot.

Go back. Everything you listed in OP is known information.

So bluebeam >>>/fringe/101710 . OP, lurk two years.

Leave goon.

Pause at 0:43 in that video. That is foam they used. Pause at 0:46-47 and you will see rendering artifacts in the background of the video. Ones that should not be there if it were a real video. Then ask yourself how they recorded it. While also asking why pic related has no neutron moderator which is neccessary to sustain the fission reaction of the bomb. Which is not possible without coolant and it being there in the first place.

kys kike

No, a moderator is used for slowing down the reaction so you don't get criticality when you don't want it. As in a reactor. To get a nuclear detonation you take the moderator away, or render it ineffective.

The moment flat-earth fags stop shilling we get nukes-aren't-real fags.

I hate this board sometimes.

Summary of shilling thus far (including implied arguments):

-Kike kike kike. Investigating stuff like this that can seriously damage the kike establishment and redpill the public hard on how shit works and eventually leading to the top where the kikes do actually hold the purse strings to the US govt, well this isn't important to expose. What's important is the way I sit around and call people kikes all day which is really what will help force the issues to the public eye that will actually bring down the kike power structure. Not exposing actual kikery massive corruption, criminality, and treason and spreading info to the public to eat away at the kike power structure. And this massive criminality doesn't matter anyway since OP didn't include the word kike. Oh, and did I mention OP is a kike? No poster here is legitimate. OP is a kike. Everybody is a kike on here except me, the person calling OP a kike.

-You are a Reddit tier newfag making bullshit claims and this thread is bullshit and neve rpost again and lurk two years before posting and kike and Reddit and faggot and Reddit Reddit kike faggot Reddit kike kike Reddit newfag lurk lurk Reddit kike newfag Reddit lurk two years Reddit Reddit kike kike Reddit Reddit Reddit. No poster here is legitimate. OP is a kike. Everybody is a kike on here except me, the person calling OP a kike.

-Pakistan, corrupt shithole that works hand in hand with actual, real, snack bar terrorists, isn't AKSHUALLY AS BAD as (((Israhell/kike-financier govt influence))) on US govt. It logically follows that this massive, public record, court-documented blackmail scheme compromising probably hundreds of congressmen and officials including those responsible for intel and oversight of nukes and military tech isn't important in any way and should not be discussed on Holla Forums. No poster here is legitimate. OP is a kike. Everybody is a kike on here except me, the person calling OP a kike.

-OP is bullshit since who can ever be sure who is blackmailed or how, even though that's the precise nature of blackmail. No poster here is legitimate. OP is a kike. Everybody is a kike on here except me, the person calling OP a kike.

-OP is bullshit since it doesn't contain links to smoking gun highly classified info on exactly what military tech/nuclear material this criminal ring sold. This lack of highly classified evidence in OP makees this claim bullshit and completely not worth discussing. Nobody here is legitimate. None of the links between what the Awans/DWS were doing and what HRC had on her server are definitely proven in OP. I expect links in OP to classified info that is inherently not on the internet, which is exactly the reason Hillary shouldn't have had it on her server in the first place. No poster here is legitimate. OP is a kike. Everybody is a kike on here except me, the person calling OP a kike.

-Nukes aren't real.

Any real responses?

Why is this thread anchored? Awans, who are ISI, are clearly behind some massive shit.

So it wasn’t the kikes this time, is this what offended the mods? Are the mods Muslims?

Congress and officials responsible for oversight of intelligence and security issues being blackmailed per the court documents is massive, especially considering the business we know Hillary was engaged in and the fact she had special access privilege material on her server. All of this means we've been totally sold out, and it quite literally puts us at risk of being nuked by a rando terrorist. You can trace the ultimate causation to kikes when analyzing DNC/Podesta/Clinton/deep state crimes, but to break down their structure, you have to have this info out in public and force the public to think about it. We are genuinely at risk. No clue what's going on with mods or why this is buried.