Black Panther will fail because based Chinks hate Nig–

um no sweetie, this alt-right crockpot that China is racist is something you cooked up in your minds considering Chadwick Boseman voted "most popular US actor in china"
how do you feel now racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/china-bans-hip-hop-tattoos-appearing-tv-article-1.3771540
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/china-bans-hip-hop-tattoos-appearing-tv-article-1.3771540

Chinese here.

I hate niggers.

/thread

Pretty good, now the Chinonigger race will come into being and both cultures will be erased.

chinonigger?
Chinigger?
Chinagger?

I guess the Chinks understand irony better than you do.

I feel like the Chinese are a bunch of underhanded dog-eating bugmen that sell eachother canned air.
Anyone pushing the "based nigger hating chink" angle were the same fags saying "yeah can't wait for chinks to replace jews, I welcome our new bugmen overlords". The chinese are anything but subtle with their shilling.

There's a difference between nigger culture and just being black.

GLUMPFT BTFO
STAR WARS DOESN'T COUNT
IMPECH HLOORTHFPFT

I didn't know Chinks used reddit.

Chinegro.

t. cuck or nigger
Nigger culture came into being because shit revolving around sex and shiny stuff is the only their retarded minds can appreciate.

The cumskin fears the sino-africain alliance.

You have a very American definition of racist, goonanon.

Yeah, because only cucks and niggers are able to state facts. I guess.

He's an illegal alien.

Like they just banned fucking everything having to do with niggers

And like I really wish old/tv/ was back, this board blows dick

for real, how did this dipshit make this post right after this has been all over the news

mods are keeping their hands off, it's amazing, we are experiencing a mini golden age. Cherish it.

tbh the majority Holla Forums's userbase is fine and act like normal anons.
The cucked BO and vol need to kill themselves, though. They ruin the board by not cleaning up newfags, spam and cancer. Took them 6+ months to delete/ban the faggot spamming "Hey Holla Forums" on anything he didn't like to start board drama.

I wouldn't trust chinese media, but I fear this movie will be popular in China. Chinks eat anything Marvel release in their country.

who let cuckchan in?

Are you saying facts are exclusive to cuckchan?

fuck outta here shitskin

Even niggers hate niggers. Point invalidated.

Only shitskins can recite facts?

Back you go nigger.

What makes you say that only niggers can state facts?

I agree with you, but you sound like a faggoty leftist, so I'll side with the others.

Only faggoty leftists can state facts?

No, I agreed with your "fact", you just act like a complete retard that's trying to sway the opinion of a large group by acting like a retarded twink.

Disney sure know when to pick the best timeslot for nigger movie, if I'm not wrong it'll release a day before Chinese New Year. Chink will watch anything during that time. If Black Panther still fail over china, Hollywood should rethink their diversity pallet.

How am I being a retard or a twink by stating a simple fact?

Very popular actor indeed, I'm sure this isn't Disney marketing.