Let me present an idea, since we've had a phoenix-effect with Nationalism, we need new symbols to work with, correct...

Let me present an idea, since we've had a phoenix-effect with Nationalism, we need new symbols to work with, correct? Swastikas are not going to work to win over the normie, unfortunately. I doubt that needs an explanation.
To continue with my idea, we could use the triskelion (picture related)

To break this down, our new emblem could mean the past in which our ancestors built our society from the ground, to the present which depicts our struggle to survive as a people, to our future which has been secured by us in the present. Or perhaps it could represent the nuclear family with the "mother-father-child" idea. But the best one that sounds to me is the life of our culture, followed by the death of our culture due events such as the "refugee" crisis, with the rebirth of nationalism (the phoenix effect) within "life, death, rebirth"
Feel free to give your thoughts & interpretations on this matter in the thread, but other than that it would be best if we try to quit the LARPing & progress with this movement. If you haven't noticed, we only began to pick up speed once we stopped pretending that it's 1945. They were in a much different situation opposed to us today.
Archive this thread & spread the triskelion everywhere in the name of a white America & a white Europe. We must do everything in our power to preserve ourselves as a race.

No. Until you're out there shedding blood, swear, and tears yourself, you don't get to create our symbols.

Sweat*

you'll know it when you see it

A symbol needs to be simple enough for even a child to draw it.

Actually you have to change fundamental attitudes not symbols. If you haven't convinced a person to love the swastika then it doesn't matter what stand-in symbol you use in its place you haven't done your job.

Also you're really wrong. Everything has changed with Trump. I now rant openly about jews for the first time in years, talking about the protocols, talking about jewish culture, talking about their control over the media, academics, banks, big business, and government. I for the first time in my life am experiencing other people doing the same who have never spoken up and I am feeling more and more comfortable blowing out shitlibs while they are becoming more and more subdued and fearful. Everything is changing and swastikas and ropes are going to be IN very soon.

…and I'm not talking about just on the internet I mean in the real world. Police officers, business owners, tradesmen, random workers and people, they're all dropping the fear and silence and they're calling out the jew and his lies. This is happening in Canada of all places. It's amazing and it's a very comfy feel.

Heil'd

The spiral is a bad symbol. It's way too similar to the pedophile markings. Also it looks like a fidget spinner.

Nothing wrong with the Swastika. It evokes imagery of the sun. This has roots in human history since the dawn of time

If we dress as Nazis, we'll win!

If you have a problem with LARPers who dress up that way then you have a problem.

I suggest you wear the hammer and sickle and a bunch of neolib symbols and then give your talking points and if anyone asks about why you're wearing a rainbow flag and communist symbols and stuff just say "lol uniforms" and let them contemplate that.

Would be hilarious also if people started fearing these symbols and anyone who dresses with them because they start associating it with subversive trolling fashy shitlords.

Btw, I never dress up, and don't even own any uniform or have a swastika anywhere, I'm too poor too afford any of that stuff. I just wouldn't mind wearing it and wouldn't have a problem with others wearing it because I'm fully redpilled and I get a comfy warm and teary feeling looking at the swastika and being inspired and filled with love and devotion and remembrance of our fallen warriors from the 1930-40s.

SIEG HEIL!
SIEG HEIL!

…and keep doing it until everyone is desensitized to it and just accepts it as normal; and better yet learns to love everything that glorious symbol of the aryan man stands for.

I have a pepe shirt btw so if you want to signal to others your knowledge and allegiances that's the way to do it.

Too complex/difficult to draw

We need old symbols. Crosses, Celtic swirlies (where relevant) - promote local culture. Southern flags in USA, prussian/HRE flags in Germany etc.