Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/joM8L
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same reason they pretend to like anything that is male dominated - male attention.

for milking orbiters of their banks accounts.

Why do people on this board pretend to like Star Wars?

I only like it because my fetish is now canon

Star Wars is ours now cis scum!

THE FUTURE IS VAGINA

I actually knew one who liked it but I'm pretty damn sure she was autistic. We're talking Chris Chan level shit here minus the obesity.

Why does anyone pretend to like Star Wars?

At least the normalfag girl eating the controller is self aware of doing it to appeal to men.
The other one is picking an entry-level videogame franchise while thinking she's hot shit and demanding a special status among the lot of other bitches and soykin who do the exact same thing.

The worst thing about the new generations is how they easily fall for the "being nerd is cool as long as you subscribe to the leftist agenda and become a consumerist useful idiot for political causes that are actually detrimental for you and the people you love" meme.

Nerds of old used to wear shirts or things because they were devoted and obsessed with it, to the point that despite social mockery they would embrace the thing that they enjoyed. A nerd wearing a Star Wars shirt was making a bold statement about his societal priorities. And the guy would be able to tell you why Crix Nadine was so awesome, or why ICS calcs are reasonable.

Since nerds ultimately became powerful, normalfag sheep have decided to emulate them in an attempt to mimic their success. The modern “nerd” is a consumer who purchases crap to define themselves, but then ascribes to marxist beliefs to tell himself he isn’t a corporate lemming. But he has no deep knowledge of anything. He wears a Cthulhu shirt but never read the short story, and has no idea what Lovecraft actually believed. There is nothing safer than being this kind of nerd.

Wil Wheaton is the cleanest example of this. Old school nerds despised him, because he was a whiny precocious fuck. He has since draped himself in ‘geek’ culture, getting superficial knowledge in a wide range of fantasy and sci fi settings but has no real understanding of the lore of any of them. He can show up at any nerd event because ‘I’m a nerd lol’ when all he is is a failed child actor.

I can't even read Marvel comics anymore. I don't even think these people know about Amazing Fantasy 15 too. This isn't Will Wheaton but archive.is/joM8L

Truly, wyminkind are the gift that keeps giving.

It's funny how unintentionally on the nose this image is.

how do you mean?

Star Wars is garbage for dumb people.

They don't, they're more passionate about it than any male fan I've seen.

Infection

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

How is CNN still making money?

By offering paid reports to rich people. was paid for by Louis CK.

Disney Star Wars is a mistake.

nerd™ points?

It essentially admits that their favored subculture isn't worth respect and, in turn, justifies the attitude of the assumed "wrong" position attributed to the person on the top panel.

Its implying that shes putting off showering to continue playing, you autist. I have a softspot for women on the spectrum.

because they are stupid and like anything that they think is popular

Actually just really huge implants. Expanding implants in fact.

DUDE PORGS LMAO

Why do people pretend that the prequels arent G.O.A.T.

Imagine mutilating your body this irreversibly just for fleeting attention.

what did they mean by this?