New signs are going up. Can't wait for the reactions

New signs are going up. Can't wait for the reactions.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/amfirstmedia/status/938585400704036864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool story bro

I feel I should direct you fine anons towards the most suitable text option:
HELVETICA
or Antiqua

Source:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetica
wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetica_(film)
wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiqua–Fraktur_dispute

Make Christmas Yuletide Again.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule

cool, you might have used my suggestion, godspeed, user

Checked TORpedo on target for Helvetica. Remember to reduce kerning on larger point sizes

imo better without the watermark op. Wellmade though.

Big if true. Definitely stir some shit.

I'd avoid Helvetica, all things considered. It's overplayed.

First nigger to suggest Comic Sans gets shot.

That's actually pretty nice. Too bad OP is most likely a faggot who won't do anything.

USE PAPYRUS BRO

Honestly Verdana is the best font ever.

Cheesy and overused AF.

Helvetica Neue is by far the most clean and readable font there is.

Fanfuckingtastic. Do it OP.

German Bold Italic

wBil-icWHYg

It's a good typeface, but overused, and it would be out of place on an image of the American Wild West. And remember the Dunning-Krueger effect can also apply to you.

Please remove the watermark, they lessen the impact of the campaign by attaching a "face" to it.

bumpo

Agreed. As others have said a different font would be nice, I'd actually like something a bit more rustic/ ye olde looking. Obviously all English is 'the white man's', but those styles feel MORE European as others cannot emulate them. They are also aesthetically pleasing.

Helvetica is crap and always has been yid.

Where's the proof, agent ?
Provide one solid argument for your objection.

Pro tip:
You can't.

If you argue about fonts you are a giant faggot. Polite sage.

agreed

but that font is really wrong

Bump because you’re objectively wrong.

𝕴’𝖒 π–˜π–šπ–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–™π–π–Žπ–“π– /𝖕𝖔𝖑/ π–œπ–”π–šπ–‘π–‰ π–‡π–Š π–•π–Šπ–—π–‹π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–‘π–ž π–‹π–Žπ–“π–Š π–Žπ–‹ π–Žπ–™ π–šπ–˜π–Šπ–‰ π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ 𝖋𝖔𝖓𝖙 π–‡π–ž π–‰π–Šπ–‹π–†π–šπ–‘π–™.

Well that's an out of place thing to say.

Helvetica is literally named after a swiss germanic tribe and is a neutral, ordered font type, with no gaudy attributes. Created by a swiss Aryan Goy born pre-WWII and considered an example of pinnacle Swiss typographic technology.

It is the master race of European fonts, and anyone who shills against it is obviously a subversive kike shill who needs to go straight into the gas chambers. I see you schlomo and your tricks have no power here.

The watermark in the bottom left corner ruins the entire poster. Inspire ideas, not Twitter followers, you fucking fag.

…Otherwise good job.

Bleeding cowboy is the worst font of all. Use it because everyone loves it so much.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The juden is a plague, they must be eradicated.

1.There was a jpg floating around with expensive fonts in it as a zip. Use that for premium taste.
2.The watermark is queer.
3.Also the imagery does nothing for me emotionally.
4.This thing is altogether cringey, get your shit together user.

These are the America First posters James Allsup is promoting and distributing directly from their website. It's already stirring shit in Washington. Academic Jews are calling it hate speech and shitskins are saying it makes them feel like they're targets for violence.

mobile.twitter.com/amfirstmedia/status/938585400704036864

Jews really are cancer

Am I okay if I got the first part of that vaccine but not the other 2? My doctor was really pushing it on me and trying to guilt trip me into getting it.

Done.

𝑀𝒢𝓀𝑒 π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ /π“…π‘œπ“/'π“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“ƒπ“‰, π“ˆπ‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π“ˆπ’½π’Ύπ“‰π“ˆπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’Ώπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡π“ƒπ’Άπ“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“ˆ 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒢𝒹 π‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“…π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰π“ˆ.

Not American but I like it very much, resonates with my Groot Trek ancestry.

Why? This thread is full of anons who have read a couple of wikipedia pages, seen the Helvetica doco, maybe "typeset" in latex or similar, and now think their opinion means shit.

Too complex. The normalfags aren't ready for that shit yet.

Should go anothe route, like "White People Rock!" or "White People Are Great!". Something simple, something they can freak out over. This 'ancestor' shit just goes right over the head of most of the normalfags and they don't get it, and the media won't kvetch about it because it doesn't say anything about being White.

Its like you don't even understand what this sort of activism is about. No offense.

Now that I think on it, "White People Are Great!" would be wonderful, ties right in with Make America Great Again! and such.
It hits all the needs:
- its simple, and true, and most Americans will agree with it
- the truth of it will make other groups and the media freak out
- it indirectly implies Whites made America great

That's the slogan to go with: "White People Are Great!"
Same context as the IOTBW sheets, simple, no graphics, just the words.
Post that shit up and watch the media/libshits/mudfolk/kikes blow a gasket attacking it.

That is very offensive, being white is the original sin.

I love me some Verdana as well. It's lass harsh than Arial, but not cluttered.

When I read that though I get this this kind of vibe which is a bit awkward and gay.

I dunno man.
It'd be nice if it weren't a follow-up to IOTBW

make

christmas

CHRISTMAS
AGAIN

So was 'Its Okay to be White'. Which means its perfect.

… What vibe is that?
The vibe in that video is talking about how Jew Rock!… which is awkward and gay because basically nobody but jews and those who support jews think that. It also has a subtext to it that irks a lot of people, White and otherwise.

"White People Are Great" can be interpreted so many ways, but all that matters is that most White Americans will read that and think "Yeah, we are.", and when they see media and kikes and muds REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing about it, they'll once again be shown the score.

Perfection.

Why?

It may have been the exclamation point, it looks a lot better without it.

You realize that Helvetica is not one font, right?

No.

Clean and readable is not the whole message we are trying to convey.

I noticed those up near a local college while I was putting up IOTBW posters. If that was you then you should upgrade from the virgin tape to the chad adhesive spray

It's not too complex, it's too obvious and ham-fisted. Absolutely no white person who isn't already heavily invested in our race's survival is going to be inspired by this crap. Hell, I'm not inspired by it, because it's corny as fuck, and most people will think so too.

Stop trying to do the next big thing you ego driven cock slobbering faggots.
Stick to IOTBW
saying "whites are great" or some such crap is
1. Not as good because its boastful.
2. Since it lacks humility it automatically causes a competitive strata.

IOTBW was and is perfect because its not ego driven "okay" is not "better than you motherfucking shitskin" and so cant be attacked the same way.
Now it still is attacked but thats the goal. Dont you get it?
IOTBW was playing the bear minimum of self worth and only a retard would argue its not. We are goading leftists to attack while we play meek.

"B b b but i may be a white person c c can i sit at the table of humanity? P p please"

"NO FUCK YOU!!! YOUR DNA IS AN ABOMINATION!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE RACIST MONSTER!!!!"

and just like that normies are redpilled.

WITTENBERGER FRAKTUR font

DO IT

Its over dude, that meme has run its course. The media won't cover it, fags will still crush it up and get annoyed, but they've already blown their load on that meme.

Nah.
You just repeated yourself.

IOTBW WAS perfect - but its done now. You can keep pushing it, but the novelty is gone.
We've done IOTBW, and its time to go beyond that - White people ARE great, and saying that White people are great says nothinga bout other people, merely that White people are great.
Conceptually, it relies upon the same principles: Saying something entirely true and which should not be controversial, which says nothing of any other group, which will make our opposition shit themselves. The more we can get them to say "White people are terrible", the more we win, and if IOTBW pissed them off, imagine what WPAG will bring in terms of salt, and redpilling when these people start going over-the-top with their hateful responses of 'OH NO YOU AINT!', just like they did when it was suggested that its okay to be White.

Yeah, that's really the problem with the OP material - its aiming at inspirational messaging, but we aren't to the point where that can be functionally applied yet. At this point, there aren't enough people who would be inspired by such for it to be functional; but, to get to the point wherein we can functionally apply that kind of material, we have to increase the number of people who would find something inspirational therein.
And that's not achieved by the sort of stuff in the OP, that's achieved by IOTBW-type stuff that gets media attention and drives our opposition to expose the true nature of their beliefs and intent (ie White people are the devil incarnate who live on rape and racism and they need to be exterminated, screeched in an overtly-feminine tone).

OP get rid of the never feel guilty bit.

Why would anyone feel guilty? Dont even meme that idea at all.

It works though. It plays into the yolo whateverthefuck mindset people are oh so fond of.

A vast multitude of reasons. Idiot.

Wasn't me, but proud of whoever did it.

That video's a classic. So odd