How Gwynevere's glorious tits do you view the weapon information pages in Dark Souls II...

How Gwynevere's glorious tits do you view the weapon information pages in Dark Souls II? Did FROM actually release a game that doesn't let you properly read a weapon's stats?

Maybe stop being a retard.

Just go on the weapon selection screen and press Y to switch between panels ?

I tried that, but apparently it's quite difficult to unsniff all that glue.

How much base damage does the zweihander have?

That image doesn't make sense, you refill your flasks at the bonfire, you don't take them to the Emerald Herald. What she does is give you more flasks.

reported

180, that weapon isn't all that powerful but lightning lets me invest in retarded amounts of health and stamina, which works like gangbusters in pvp.

Where does it say the base damage is 180?
Even if it does say it, having the information scattered like that is confusing and stupid.

Well you can teleport from any bonfire. Who's to say estus flasks can't teleport too?

Reported.

hers not even big

The weapon is upgraded, that's why there is no 180 anywhere. Also, scaling bonuses show up on the equipment screen, not in the one he posted.

Who has bigger tits than Gwynevere? Unless you mean OP's pic, but that's the emerald herald

This is a common issue. What your problem is is that you're actually playing Dark Souls II you fucking queer

I can see the bonuses (E, D, C, B, A, S) but not the results.

Oh shit just give up now.

It makes sense if I just asked her to piss in my flask because I want to drink it.

Again, wrong screen. The overall equipment menu shows scaling and other information when hovering over a piece of equipment.

Dark Souls 2 could have been okay had they not given enemies the fucking 100% tracking they have.

Isn't that just an apparition conjured by his emo siscon trap brother though?

She's adding extra uses to it.

It was cut due to opening mouth, not tits.
Only alive characters in Dark Souls move mouth when speaking.

Yes, but I don't know if I would call him emo, he was just a boy that happened to have an affinity for moon magic.

deepest lore.

mpc4utube is that you?

That's not really all that deep.

Why the fuck I can't see the weapons stats FROM the fucking bonfire storage? I have to take them out and check them from my inventory.

I don't get what people see in Gwyndolyn. I absolutely hate his voice and he seems like a cunt.

He's a sex object.

He's cute! Cute!

Since this seems like the current DaS thread, here's the patch notes for Ashes of Ariandel, in case anybody's interested.

PlayStation 4
JST - 2016-10-21: 10:00—12:00
PDT - 2016-10-21: 18:00—20:00
CEST - 2016-10-21: 03:00—05:00
Xbox One
JST - 2016-10-21: 10:00—16:00
PDT - 2016-10-21: 18:00—00:00
CEST - 2016-10-21: 03:00—09:00
Steam
JST - 2016-10-21: 17:00—19:00
PDT - 2016-10-21: 01:00—03:00
CEST - 2016-10-21: 10:00—12:00

System updates for DLC "ASHES OF ARIANDEL".
Adjusted poise values across the board. Poise is now more effective for heavier weapons and armor.
Improved regular attack animations of hammer category weapons.
Improved regular attack animations of greatsword category weapons.
Improved regular attack animations of axe category weapons.
Improved regular attack animations of fist category weapons.
Improved the "Neck Swipe" weapon skill animation of scythe category weapons.
Fixed a bug where strong attacks performed using whips would not deal additional damage when fully charged.
Fixed a bug where strong attacks performed using the Pickaxe would consume stamina multiple times per attack.
Adjusted the "Onislayer" weapon skill hitbox timings for Onikiri and Ubadachi.
Adjusted the hitbox timings of the claw category weapon skill "Leaping Slash".
Fixed a bug where rolling attacks on Astora's Greatsword could not be parried.
Improved the "Wrath of the Gods" weapon skill animation for Wornir's Holy Sword.
Improved the "Blind Spot" weapon skill animation for Corvian Greatknife and Handmaiden's Dagger.
Improved the "Shield Splitter" weapon skill animation for Mail Breaker and Irithyll Rapier.
Improved the "Wolf Leap" weapon skill animation for Old Wolf Curved Sword.
The weapon skill of Old King's Great Hammer "Molten Perseverence" will now release lava on both hits.
Improved the "Darkdrift" weapon skill animation for Darkdrift.
Reduced effectiveness of rolling attack animations on Gotthard Twinswords while dual wielding.
Increased effectiveness of the sorcery "Pestilent Mercury".
Improved the cast animation of miracle "Lifehunt Scythe".
Increased poison and toxic buildup of the pyromancies "Poison Mist" and "Toxic Mist", respectively.
Increased durability damage buildup of the pyromancy "Acid Surge".
Increased duration of the "Warcry" weapon skill.
Fixed a bug where the player's lock-on target would automatically change even if "Toggle auto lock-on" was set to "OFF".
Fixed a bug where the leader board for Darkmoon Knights would display incorrect statistics.
Fixed a bug where the fog wall near Holy Knight Hodrick would sometimes not disappear during multiplayer even after defeating him.
Fixed a bug where Orbeck of Vinheim would sometimes die before the player purchased all his spells.
Fixed a bug where Patches and Greirat would never return if sent to steal after defeating all bosses.
Fixed a bug where female characters were subject to counter damage during certain movement animations.
Fixed a bug where equipping Vordt's Great Hammer or Irithyll Straight Sword in the left hand would cause enchantments to disappear from weapons in the right hand.
Fixed a bug where two-handing certain weapons would cause the stealth effect on Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring to not work correctly.
Fixed a bug where Hornet Ring was not working for claw category weapons.
Fixed a bug where dash attacks could not be performed using Farron Greatsword.
Fixed a bug where strong attacks using Lothric Knight Sword were not dealing thrust type damage.
Fixed a bug where dash attacks using Onikiri and Ubadachi were not dealing thrust type damage.
Addressed other game balance issues and fixed other flaws.

Also, Vaati has a video shilling the new MP mode. Basically:
1v1 honorobru dueru with no Estus
2v2 or 3v3 team match
Deathmatch

Also also, 2 news weapons - a GS with a dark buff cast weapon art and a gladius/short shield paired weapon that looks pretty cool and likely underline that Quality was the best choice.
in b4 poise shitstorm

Trapfags, user. Trapfags.

BEAR SEEK SEEK BREAST

ds3 fire keeper a best. Post more.

Don't have much of her but sure.

Autists like this.

Post more souls girls please

I want to be smothered by those heavenly orbs of dreams and happiness.

terribly made boobs
would not fap to

Outfits with underboob are the best. You could at any time just push the boobs together and fuck 'em without disrobing

I like where this thread went

Looks like you accidentaly posted the wrong pic, user. Here you go…

KF games have shit enemy designs, also they are casual compared to the ST's.

In the same order as the pictures.

Kill priscilla, she's not that cute ingame and all the kawaii art is just a meme, you're projecting onto her.
Fuck the emerald herald, she ain't that bad but she's pretty annoying
Firekeeper is the cutest so marry her and fuck her as much as you please.

Who else is princess guard here? Yes, the tits are a sham. But the miracles you get are cool.

As I recall, they had a stupid high FAI requirement and had a limited area coverage. Not worth the attunement slots

Gets me every time.

This tbh. Priscilla is a qt but firekeeper is a qtp2t

Fire keeper
Emerald Herald
Priscilla

Faggot, enjoy guarding something that isn't there.

Fuck 3 for ruining Darkmoon

Each of her tits is roughly 4 feet in diameter.

What does Gwynevere's tits smell and feel?
I bet it would all be sweaty, haha!
I'm just curious for laughs haha I would like to smell them

but how big are her nipples?
how much milk can she lactate?
most women can produce 30 to 60 mL in one setting
I suck at math

She can probably lactate pretty very well much.

I've confused myself. Gwynevere was one of Gwyn's children, right? Is there any information at all on who their mother is?

Cute tits

judging by her size, Gwynevere is about 50ft tall, that's about 8.3 times taller than your character (who I assume is 6ft tall) so I guess that means she could make around .2L to .5L of milk. per session.
I don't know, my math is shit and I'm tired, I'm gonna go get a glass of milk.

The desert sorceress' chestpiece actually makes tiddies bigger, it's a must farm.

It makes things extra lewd.

what about the first flask she gives you huh smart guy did you think abut that?
besides

I will ask that you or someone else please provide your collections of the souls / borne maidens please!

Don't really have all that much and even less of the ero variety.

Side note, something I forgot mentioning alongside the patch notes for Ashes of Ariandel - equipable antler helm confirmed

the woman never ceases to reach new lows
this is not behavior for a mother

this
underboob > top boob

Women can lactate without having given birth, user.

Is it just me or is there no difference between low and max settings fps wise in DS3? I get dips down to the mid 40s no matter my settings, but I should be able to get a full 60 at max. I have an FX 8370 and an RX 480, but this fucker doesn't change fps even between graphics cards (tested with a 380 as well) and I even tried running it at 1440p and it was still the same (get's a silky smooth cinematic 25-30 fps at 4k tho).
It uses about 90% of one core and in wattman it constantly spikes from 0-100% gpu usage. It didn't throttle at all either. I guess this all indicates I'm cpu bound, but goddamn it shouldn't be right?

yeah you're bottlenecked on one side

After looking some shit up, it seems that the volume of one breast corresponding to a 36B/34C cup is in the neighborhood of 480 cc - let's call it an even 500 cc per breast, 1L total. If we use the 30 to 60 cc milk production average you gave and assume 50 cc for an average, then we can very loosely establish a lactation to volume ratio of 50cc/L. If we then use the other user's figure of 4ft breast diameter and treat Gwynevere's as spheres (a justifiable approximation) then the volume of each breast is about .95 cubic meters, or 950L. Multiplying by 2 to account for both breasts gives 1900L, and if the lactation to volume ratio derived earlier applies, we can estimate that Gwynevere produces 95 liters of milk per sitting.
You really underestimated her.

i'd drink 2 liters of her milk, have an extra 2 liters as an enema, put a bit more inside my foreskin and then have a shower with the rest

Doll best girl

Of course.
top boob could mean just pushup subterfuge
underboob = can't contain it

Majestic.

double posting but I just realized that's 25 gallons of milk. that's even more majestic

Bless me Gwynevere

I keep trying to not imagine Freud leaning over my shoulder as I sit at this computer and then something like this happens.

Disable depth of field and set your texture quality to medium. You should be good to go. If all else fails you can try running at a lower resolution. I have an r9 270x and I run the game at 900p just because I hate the dips in fps/stuttering

Does anyone know if there's a save editor for Dark Souls 3, or just some way to hack myself a Pale Tongue? I want to respec my character but I got rid of all the ones I had like a goddamn retard. I've tried farming one in the area according to the wiki but haven't been successful.

Why is Ridley so small

You can also get one from invading someone and killing them user

I remember the disaster that was release, set it to the lowest resolution just to see what happens and it still ran like 10 fps. I dont know what the fuck they did

40+ Insight right here.

Sounds like you're having rotten luck, user. They tend to be dropped frequently if you have all the discovery boost stuff (Symbol of Avarice, Crystal Sage Rapier and Coins).
Wait until you have to farm ears. You'll be able to clothe a regiment of Silver Knights before you get one. Plus side is that if you do this in the end game, you can burn all the earned souls in Chunks, Twinkling and Scales.

Side note, reviews for Ashes of Ariandel are popping up. Biggest issue seems to be the length; it might be the shortest expansion in the series (3-4h) and the area is kinda shallow in terms of exploration.
New and "new" enemies:
the usual peons
big Viking motherfuckers
baby crow demons
Ents
lanky cunts that are the token chimp out enemy
fly monsters that puke maggots
giant ice crab
wolves that are basically big dogs

Bosses:
Champion and Not!Sif with the later doing Vordt's dash x3 > ice breath routine
Sister Friede - the end boss. Has three phases. The giant flagellant might be her phase 2.
Allegedly, there's also a optional boss and the PvP arena is accessed by beating it.

Just embrace it.

Did anyone else get to play the dlc? For reason people are getting it early, and I have almost finished it.
yes I bought the good goyim pass

The arena is unlocked by killing not-sif

Plain Doll is the cutest.

What
So is the DLC out early for people who got the good goy pass, or was it a mistake on their end?

For what it's worth, the Fextralife wiki already has some things from the DLC there albeit in incomplete templates but if people want to know the weapons, spells etc, it's already there.

Not gonna lie, some of the weapons look pretty good. I got a DEX, Quality and Pyro builds so I'll make good use of a few of them.

One minor spoiler that I found to be a incredibly disappointing cop out: one of the Londor Sable Church sisters is from this Painted World and so is Sulyvahn.
Fuck you, From. Don't you dare leave that shit at that!

Volume scales with the cube of height. so if she is 8.3 times taller than a normal woman, she would have 571.8 times more volume and therefore produce some 114.2 to 285.5L of milk.I hope you are really thirsty

>114.2 to 285.5L of milk

Well you asked for it.

Here it is the official souls main girl rankings.

Plain Doll> MiB > Chosen Undead's bonfire in Firelink shrine > Emerald 'Maiden' > Firekeeper

just look at those curves, the slut

They loaded the items, that's for certain
Hell you can CE them in now, some faggot made a table for their codes
Zones and unlocking them are probably not

Nigga the ride has just begun
Ariandel mentions uncle Gael searching for the dark soul of man
After the final fight of the dlc shows a serpent like lady statue
Serpents oft represent incomplete dragons or man in souls
The "dark soul of man" Gael is searching for is near blatantly humanity
A covenant of loony human/hallow worshipers is still hanging about, I.E the sable church
They are the only people we know of with the power to turn ash to hallows, thus meaning they have the power of humanity
Two Scythe bitch was from the Sable Church, which could mean she could have brought the serpent statue
Uncle Gael is going to the Sable church

And you beat your ass I think that's what we are doing too

Here's a bit of an update for anyone who's interested. I can't really draw conclusions yet, but I OC'd my 8370 to 4.5 (disappointing really; and it's not entirely stable despite relatively low voltages and the temps climb to unsafe levels when running prime95, but I haven't tinkered with the chipset yet) and when playing DS3 today I got 59-60 FPS with max settings minus motion blur and DoF.

What I can't confirm yet is whether my overclock did the trick, or the patch today, OR maintenance is keeping me offline and playing in offline is giving me the boost. Can anyone testify to a performance boost after the update, or while playing offline?

This tbh fam

Kill, Kill, Kill because no maiden in black

I just scrounged up some info so, admittedly, didn't get to see the more nuanced stuff. Still, I'm a bit disappointed From didn't book us a trip to Londor but there's still a chance for them to be a part of the next and final DLC that, allegedly, will come full circle on the plot.

There's videos showcasing the new sets and weapons. Some interesting stuff; the rapier and needles paired weapon looks pretty cool if a bit chinese girl cartoon-ish.

Gets me every time.
Surprised no one used the audio on Pickle Pee or the Bloodborne crows.

Out of curiosity, is there a name for the painter? I'm just assuming it's Ariamis given how much of nostalgiawank the lore in 3 has been.

PATH OF DARK ONLY

PRAISE VELKA

STOP FUCKING WITH NATURE

AGE OF MAN NOW

MANUS A FAILED MALE FIREKEEPER

END FAGGOT GIANT BRAINWASHING

Wouldn't it be Anastasia for DaS1?

That'd be like a damn garden hose.

>not nipple pegging

Actually it'd be too big for that, you could probably stick your dick/arm in it though.