Senator Al Franken expected to resign Thursday

Senator Al Franken expected to resign Thursday.
Senator Ron Wyden of Oregon tweets confirmation.
Franken’s office said in a brief statement that he will have an announcement on Thursday, details to come.
This comes a day after Michigan Representative John Conyers resigned because of sexual abuse allegations.

Source: apnews.com/72ef538d0dd74d7ea96df16afb748cee
Archive: archive.is/X3Gmb#selection-991.12-991.60

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dayton
archive.is/Awqxz
moldea.com/Traficant.html
archive.fo/Qsx7y
forward.com/fast-forward/389469/could-al-frankens-fall-lead-to-norm-colemans-comeback/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is anyone else so repulsed by Wyden's face it illicits feelings of nausea?

*elicits

How many kids do you have to of fucked to have your own DNC colleagues force you to resign?

>Senator (((Franken))) BTFO
pretty good day, tbh

My guess; it's easy points for the Dem's nu-Identity Politics of the 2018-2020 election season. Apparently, pervy kikes aren't making the cut.

the gov of MN is a dem and will just appoint another dem

Nice, I knew this was coming after the last couple of women came out again him. Fucking Kike

California literally looks like hell right now.

You think they'll start running extreme social justice types to try and shake off the public perception of being the perv party?

(checked)
I thought this day would never come. Here's hoping.

Still, this is justice. Jew Yorker comedian arrives in my state, wins his seat by 500 votes that were (((discovered))) in the trunk of a car somewhere, then casts the deciding vote on Obamacare.

I'll be glad to be rid of him, even if another Dem takes his place.

whats funny is that traffic isnt even affected by the fire, thats just driving on i405

Yes, with an even heavier emphasis on radical brown-vagina politics, but I don't think they care about perception as much as this is an easy way to clean out the old party leadership/fundraisers.

It's Minnesweden. Of course there will be a commie kike faggot to replace him.

dubdubtrips … almonds roasting

but let it rain a bit and everyone forgets how to drive.

maybe they shouldn't live in a desert that's not hospitable to, nor sustainable for, large populations. it's like living at the base of an active volcano and complaining it blows up and fucks things up every few years. take the hint people.

Think long term my friend. When the replacement's term is up, there's a good chance he won't have the support needed to win the election by a mere (((500 votes))).

How's that different from usual?

What does this mean for Moore?

Dead liberals can't bad touch kids

Moore's going to win, this really isn't related, though I'm sure they will try to make it so.

Erection.webm

Let's hope. Then again Minnesomalia's demographics have shifted a lot since 2008, when the election was stolen from Coleman.

That would have worked on day one. He waited too long. Now that Moore looks like he will win, Franken's a liability.

I hate this boomer trash song, the leftist use this fucker all the time.

Well I was hoping someone more creative me would make a sweet webm to Franken's downfall using this song.

I'm a dreamer.

Surely there are better songs?

Don't help them! The parasites might move to other states.

Can we install a non-Jewish, pro-white working class, non-neocohen, anti-globalist(or at least not not anti-white) populist senator in Minnesota? Seems like that particular Minn senate has been legacied to the kikes for the past 30 years.

Is there such a thing as a Based, pro-white working class blue-dog democrat anymore?

trump lost MN by like 1%, a republican might actually be able to beat the replacement if they pick a shitty one, lets hope we get a trans Somali

Wew, we got a fresh one here lads

democrats are worse than dogs

Nobody tell him, he might learn.

Oh my.
In this day and age!
A SAMEFAG?!

Yeah, I samefag when I forgot to add an important point to my post. I've been doing it for years and only shills and terminally assburgers-ridden faggots complain.

Is this what THE Happening will look like?

Wait, you dumb faggots think that I was trying to be deceptive? I guarantee you that you are some basic bitch Republican Party shills that got triggered that I mentioned "blue-dog democracts.

You're a cucksertive neocohen shill that thinks that I'm some
kind of democratic operative. You've spent months here learning the 'special rules' of posting and cummed in your pants when you thought I commited a faux pas.

don't let it bother you to the point of incomprehensibility that you were misunderstood by internet autists, user.

and this is an inefficient way of expressing your thoughts

that said your underlying point is decent, but I doubt that anyone who identifies with either party strongly is a truly good candidate, user

BEGONE JEW

Nice cuckchan webm m8.

No. If you're a democrat and you're White, you're a traitor. No exceptions.

The gauntlet has been laid down.

Challenge accepted.

The source video has no sound, you retarded nigger. In fact, you couldn't post it on 4chan if you tried because it's encoded in vp9. Go give it a try and apologize for being so stupid.

I find that a dubious assertion, but I'm permabanned on cuckchan so I can't test your hypothesis. In any case, you seem like a hueg faggot, so I wouldn't apologize even if I were wrong.

Oh, wait, I didn manage to find this.
So much for 'source video has no sound' eh?

Does that look like the same video I used, because it looks like it's plastered with a usa today logo? That means it's not the source I used. 0/10 detective work.

Yeah, seeing as its the same fucking video they used and there's sound in it, you virulent cumstain.

Sad. It's a video of the same event, but not the same video I used to make a webm of it. In vp9, I might add. Just because something has no sound- and doesn't need sound- doesn't make it a cuckchan webm.

The Hills that surround LA were meant to be draped in fire. It's magnificent.

They aren't internet autists, user. They are the kosher cuckservative shilling group here to counter the sharia blue shills. I don't get attacked by "internet autists" because they have actual real jewdar instincts. I got zog rushed because they(Republican Party shills)thought they had one of thier enemies that they had to counter shill against.

Being this big of an historically ignorant useful idiot.

Why would a Based pro-white working class dmelcrats be a problem for our cause, Chaim… or Todd, the neocohen cuckservative more likely.

watch as democrats willingly give up a seat in the house and senate before any voting, but any leftist will still maintain that democrats will retake both in 2018

Seems legit.

Because they don't exist, because they can't, because the Democratic party doesn't allow such people to exist nor does their voter base support them.

You'd probably hold up Jim fucking Webb, the faggot that he is, as an exemplary in this context, and that tells all that needs to be told about your ilk.
Democratic party is the party of mud and traitors. Its values are dogshit. Kill yourself.

Wew lad.
In 99% of cases it does. Be less of a bitch.

Yeah, so about Senator Franken being a raging sex offender….

What's there to discuss?

A handsy kike got caught, he's being thrown under the bus, and that's pretty much that. They'll have some Somali or some shit take his spot next election cycle - that said, who takes over the seat in his stead? Do they need to have an election or does he have an automatic second that'll step into power?

God is punishing those wicked people who destroyed his finest piece of land

The governor, Mark Dayton, will appoint someone.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dayton
So we can rest assured knowing it will someone utterly shit.

The Republican Party is the party of:

Fill in the extremely anti white working class policies including off shoring jobs, constant neocohen wars for Israel(that white working class people that are the majority of the grunts in the military) and pro mass immigration/cheap labor from Mexico that drive down wages for the white working class.

Yeah all the niggerfaggots who claim to be from LA and 5 minutes into talking to them reveal they moved to LA earlier in their life. Those are the cunts who can't into driving in the rain because they arent used to more than 2 lanes of traffic in their shitshow hometown. Plus soccermom cunts who traded their SUVs for Prius' when trends changed, who think they are so nimble now as they dive between cars without looking.

The main plus to rain is all the spics stay home and keep their spiclets home from school. Less 1984 toyota corollas slamming on their brakes out of confusion with traffic laws. Less spiclet gangbangers who cant read bullying kids trying to learn.

Polite sage for offtopic

Do pro-white working class mainline republicans exist? Fuck no. Even if they have some "based" anti-Religion of Cuck™ rhetoric(pre-emptive strike against the predictable "Based Steve King" retort) totally acceptable among the kike donors that rule the party, they are still in the pocket of the Israel lobby and pro-trickle down/pro corporate/offshoring industry/bring in 3rd world labor to save some shekels agenda…which fucks white people right up the ass.

It might be better for him not to resign, until after Roy Moore is elected.

Expecting a resignation and not getting one from Franken would absolutely cement a Moore victory.

This just blows my mind. Franken was the only guy who I saw as a threat in 2020. He still would of lost but he's the only Democrat I think that could give Trump a bloody nose. Then he winds up getting destroyed by his own bullshit.

Why are liberals stupid to think everyone has to play by their rules? So you're eating yourselves alive and expect conservatives to do the same thing? Nah niggers, we're just going to sit stand here watching you drown and laugh.

Let's do this…

Isnt giving multiple people access to an account that is under your name a violation of twitter tos

Not too long ago it was Republicans who would always insist on living up to higher standards than they expected of Democrats, and the Democrats would always take advantage of that because they have no moral scruples. Interesting how topsy-turvy everything's gone in the last year.

Yes, not only is this is some hardcore virtue signaling going on, this is a new tactic that's about to drop. They outed that ancient nog, many are distancing themselves from Clinton and now are going all out against Frankin. Once all the (publicly known) pervs are gone, they're going to shift gears and go on a full assault against Moore and Trump and any others they can.

considering Drumpf doesn't drink, this pic is downright hilarious.

Don't forget *Michelle* Obama.

Goddamn, you're stupid, but goddamn, you're right.

You mean Michael Obama?

You think Michelle is a tranny? The Obama daughter that craves white cock, looks like Michelle with a 25% white admixture from her daddy. Barack is defo a homo or bisexual so I wouldn't be surprised if the kikes got some big ol' negress to be his beard. I think she's just a big old negress with high levels of test(like most negresses)…tbh. Obama probably hasn't fucked her since the late 90's.

You're trying way too hard Mordecai. Seriously, go back to training.

Name one thing Democrats are exclusively pro white about.

I know youre a shill, but Ill entertain it because Im bored, and newfags need to see how shills like you operate

Nice double-post.

First, did I say fucking anything about the Republican party? Nah nigger.
But here's the rub: The Republicans can be taken over, their shitty platform - as you say, absolute crap - is wide-open to infiltration and subversion on our behalf, primarily because of who is thus-far associated with it as a brand (Americans love their brands). Is the Republican party shit? Yes. Is its voter base 90%+ White? Yes. What sort of Whites? Exactly the sort who can and will come to our side of things, with comparatively little coaxing, so long as that coaxing comes from the right direction.

Now, the democrats? Also shit, BUT - and this is the key - their policies cannot easily coincide with desired outcomes AND their voter base is overwhelmingly non-White.
70% of Jews vote Democrat every election, 50%+ of all non-White ethnic/racial groups. It is what it is.

Do pro-white working class mainline republicans exist? Fuck no.
Ah, true, but also false!
The rub is in the fact that the people voting for them don't realize that. They think they ARE pro-White/-working class, or at least, far more so than you or I undoubtedly could claim. You think the people who vote these shitty Republicucks into office over and over THINK those guys are ant-White/anti-working class servants of Israel? Fuuuuuck no. You have to know that, right?

The difference is in terms of perception, and whose perception; not a difference in what they are perceiving. That's the rub.
Appeal from a standpoint that I could truly support will be unquestionably much easier as goes the 90%+ White Republican party relative to the 30-40% White Democratic party.

So, you coming out presenting this 'blue dog democrat' - how could he survive politically? A "Based, pro-white working class blue-dog democrat" - what IS that exactly?
You stated desire to install a "non-Jewish, pro-white working class, non-neocohen, anti-globalist(or at least not not anti-white) populist senator in Minnesota", so perhaps that's some of what you put under the heading of "based" and/or "pro-White"?
If so, well, the people who vote Democrat don't want that, in almost any instance, and in the few instances where it does transpire, typically, a small but vocal minority come forward to attack because of some perceived grievance or other. You asked if a "blue dog Democrat" exists, and I would say sure - look at Jim Webb. See the respones he's gotten. Here's a recent one, March of this year:
>archive.is/Awqxz
There's no place for that 'blue dog' shit anymore man, the Democratic party sold its soul to the mudpeople and now they're on the way to brown town, look at fucking Pelosi.
What you're describing doesn't exist anymore because subversives within the left eviscerated such people in the process of establishing, and to make way for, their new batshit hyper-Marxism bullshit of trannies and Brown America.

I agree. But see above.

Well Virginia elected that tranny abomination, so youre probably right.

Vid related.

Had to cap that post.

There isn't any. Both parties are turbo-anti white. Although Jim Trafficante, a democrat from Youngstown, Ohio has been the closest to the ideal white working class advocate that I've seen. Of course the kikes shut him down.

*Traficant*
Although his name was probaly Trafficante in the 'old country' tbh.

Watching demons assemble around the sorceress who evoked them is quite entertaining.

Franken: OUT
Moore: IN

It's a good time to be alive.

Checked
Decent timestamp too
MOORE WINS

I was not aware of this guy. My second question is:

WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL A FUCKIN DEMOCRAT?

Guys like him are anathema to the ideals of the present Democrat party. Working class white people are not who the Democrats cater to in any fashion anymore. This is exactly why Trump won Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

But do you see what I said about the perception thing?

The Democrats KNOW they're voting anti-White, they want that. The Republicans vote thinking they're voting for the pro-White guy - not seeing the kike behind him readying a boxcar to the same fate the fucking Democrat would give.

But its in that perceptional variation between their voterbases that we can - that we DID - plant a seed, and that seed will grow into a mighty fuck-mothering tree that will take all the blood of tyrannts that it needs to grow tall and proud and Great Again.
The seed is there. Its planted. It just needs time to grow, and alittle fertilizer (ie shit, in this case in hominid form) to make it grow fast. The Democrats are already on a one-way trip to the Brown - they can't help but give us all the fertilizer we could hope for, and more than we would want if not for some restriction… Meanwhile, Trump - whether planned or otherwise - created enough disturbance as to generate a strong support for exactly the type of restriction which would do nicely: RAISE Act won't stop the flow, just slow it, and tailor it, and something of the sort is undoubtedly imminent, probably before the mid-terms (to shake things up a bit).

The seed is there, waiting, growing little by little each passing month. The kikes will try to play some wild games, no doubt - we just have to keep the course, no matter what, and ensure that our ideas keep getting into the public perception.

Because he's fucking dead Jim.

>James Anthony Traficant Jr. (May 8, 1941 – September 27, 2014) was a Democratic, and later independent, politician and member of the United States House of Representatives from Ohio.

And a criminal it seems?

Im sure we can take a guess as to how that criminal history came to be, or (((appear))) to have been. Sounds like kikes wanted him GONE, and made him gone. Even his death smells fishy as fuck.

That'll do it.

I'd like more info on these bribery charges and shit though. I didn't realize it was a crime to make your aids do chores on your farm/boat.

Nice Digits

This makes him seem like he was pretty mixed up with the mob though.
>moldea.com/Traficant.html

I'll resist the urge to be a smug know-it-all. I made a video about the kike's takedown of Traficant in 2010 but it's been shoahed unfortunetly. Anyways, dems from Union heavy blue collar areas like Traficant were a thing up until the 80's/90's. They can still be a thing. Even if you rely on the black community, you can sell anti immigration as being good for working class blacks…It is really. Not that I give a fuck about niggers but the working class in American cities has a ton of blacks that vote.

Me too. Sounds like jewery to me. Jews can make anyone look the criminal with their demonic tongues, as well as their twisting of the meanings of words to suit their ends.

Or, just look at the Cantwell situation, and imagine it was a ranked political figure in their sites, and not some autistic but not wrong, mostly podcast host. Kikes will flat out make shit up, and/or exaggerate shit to get what they want, and good goy eat it up.

Yeah-no, you're a dumb cunt. Any pro-Republican cheerleading means that you're an anti white shill. The republicans have done irreversible damage to our working and middle class white society. Fuck right off, Todd.

Honestly, I dont have an issue with that being every other politician is mixed up with the Israeli mob ya know, typical kikes*. Id rather a politician work with dagos than kikes, tbh.

Guys like him have no place in the present Democrat party. They couldnt even begin to get their foot near the door, let alone in it in the present political environment.

Dont even go spouting kike buzzwords at me either. I think everyone here who is serious knows damn well the Republicucks are kike worshiping faggots, but its due to the R voters not being kike wise, yet. D's are all bought in on the tactics of the traitor. The R party can be subverted, in fact its ripe for it. I understand Trump isnt exactly Hitler, or even close, but he has evoked such an ire int he D's and the traitors of our land, one cannot let such things go untapped. The D party is the official party of the obvious enemy. The R party is a host for the hidden enemy. Subversion is how the hidden foe is taken down.

At least, in my opinion.

FTFY faggot

Im not even coming close to pro democrat shilling, Todd.

Who the fuck is Todd? The fact you keep using some name of some perceived shill to demonize me, or anyone who is calling you out on your enormous faggotry is a loud and bright indication of your faggotry, AT BEST.

Republican voters don't know they are voting for anti-White corporate policies, no. If you say otherwise, you're fucking off your rocker m8.

The Republican party is trash - but the Republican voter base is 80% White and well-within our area of influence.
Can't say the same for the muddy voterbases that support the Democratic party's agenda. You have nothing to respond to this with. And you had nothing as regards the utter BTFOing of your 'muh blue dog' shit, because there's nothing to say that makes what I said untrue.

Either attempting to force a meme or pulling a meme from an outside community and attempting to push it here.

Hmm. You're seeming very disingenuous right about now.

What's my enormous faggotry, Todd? Saying that the Republican Party is a huge pile of kike controlled anti white shit? Or that I'd like for some bad ass blue dog democrat like Traficant take over Franker's seat? I haven't written anything that is counter to Holla Forums's overall world view. Do you know Franken's seat has to go to dem, right? Is that why you thought I was shilling, if so, you're a fucking boob.

Franken and other pedo kikes getting BTFO. L.A. is burning, another porn star "killed herself." Good day. Praise Kek!

Could he be referencing Todd Howard and his lies? It's a bit of a Holla Forums meme
sage for off topic

Nope, I just think it's good name for a faggot that shills for the rabidly anti-white working class GOP. He's a Todd.

Todd: a shill for mainline cuckservative Zionist, anti white working class, pro Jewish controlled corporate GOP policies.

so you're trying to force your own meme, are you that one faggot boomer who lurks here

Youre essentially saying "hey guize, I totally want Hitler to take Franken's spot, because that would be so kewlz", and completely fuckin disengaging from reality. Your nose was spotted earlier, but its still quite prominent in each and every post you have made.

In case youre dense, there isnt someone like Traficant in MN politics who will put in Franken's soon to be abandoned position. Youre spouting dreams and getting ass ravaged anytime someone tells you youre dreaming.

TL;DR

KYS KIKE

Youre definitely a leftyfag now. Only leftyfags would push such a terrible meme so hard.

When are kikes ever genuine?

No, I wrote it once dismissively. The Todd's got massively triggered by it and have brought it up in multiple replies.
Forced meme? Fuck no. It's actually a real Meme/knickname since the Todd's are screaming bloody murder about it. I would have forgotten I called someone Todd by now.

You are actually pushing a one-off reply of mine
calling some hapless GOP shill "Todd" into a real meme, faggot.

Because you hate it.

Your nose, did you get made fun of because of it growing up?

No shit. As if I thought there was. I just don't want another "based" Norm Coleman and Al Franken. Different sides of the same shekel. Calm down, Todd.

Yeah, you've been btfo'd, Todd. Time for you to leave with a scrap of dignity to fight another day.

Any non shill anons here, am I the only one here who has literally never heard this shit (((Todd meme))) before? This faggot is really pushing it hard. Is this a new project of the kikes on image boards with bad goyim posters?

>calls anyone a (((Todd))) who says hes fuckin retarded
>still pushes the (((based democrat meme)))

Ok (((user))), hook ole uncle Todd up with some more (((based))) bants from the blue dog side.

Good post. Remember, anons, that the neocohens only showed up(read: got chased out of Russia like the Bolshevik plague rats they are) in the late 1960's. The Republican base is gradually growing to hate them, and to see who they truly are, and we can and should continue to stoke this fire. Regardless of what anons think of Trump so far, Republicans overwhelmingly supported candidate Trump's ethno - nationalist positions. See pic related - there were more #berniebros voting for Trump as a fuck you mom to Hillary than there were neoconservative anti-racists in the Republican party.

Yes, it's an obvious /ledditpol/ shill. The complete failure to sound like an actual person, let alone fit in here, gives it away pretty clearly.

Okay, but who the fuck is Todd?

Any opportunity I get, I tell people who the neocohens really are. I hammer the term Trotskyite or Trotskyist into their lexicon. I then explain Irving Kristol and Leo Strauss to them, the architects of neocohenism. I think every single legit user here should do the same. Normie Republican voters need to know how infested the Republican party is as well, and not the generic "der awl corrupt" basic bitch but true response, but where that corruption grows from.

WTF you want asshole?!

Tell Me anything that I've written that is any way shilling, Todd.

Also, you've never heard the Todd meme before. Or not in the context that I used it. You've forever labeled yourselves as Todds.

>(((allegations)))
No fuckers, there is picture fucking evidence. Makes it fact. Gods damned jews.

That's just retodded.

That id is worth checking.

kill yourself
If you reply to yourself as if you are different people, then you are a samefag, fag.

Franken cucks and Moore will get sworn in.

Only 5 days until the salt mines reopen.

Why are you such a faggot?

Checking that ID and them digits.

TODD APPROVED!

Probably. Or hes a buttravaged kike on his first un-escorted shill campaign.

Hey, Scar was at least a neat character! Pelosi's just annoying and boring-evil.

A noble cause, user. Have some OC.

Honestly this is the only plan that is truly guaranteed to work. I often lose hope that men can scrape together the courage to take back this nation, but women? Hell I don't need any hope for this one. Just hand all the power over to the most sociopathic incompetent women and they will crash the ZOG with no survivors. Hillary probably should have won.

This is a joke, isn't it? It's some dumb city trick. They're just changing the guard in a way that lets them fabricate a high ground that they can't even afford to maintain - they wouldn't have the power to pull this stunt if their candidates were honest all along.

RRREEEEE BUT MOOOORE WON WHY HE NO RESIGN??? SEE ALL REPUBLiKKKANS ARE PEDOPHIOLES THIS IS WHY

It's all so predictable we need more chaos

I'd never heard of it until you said something. So I did a search and found the answer immediately. And now I'm laughing at you because I know more than you do.

Nah you're a retarded torpedo. Women are products of their environment and most women are still salvageable. Removing and thwarting the jew is the only way, having hillary in just would have been pro jew acceleration I'm faggotry. Argue all you want about Trump doing pro jew shit, but he's slowed their engine of destruction down and bought us time and space to work within.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

A strategy by the democrats. They are trying to regain their moral superiority. Al Franken can be replaced with another democrat because Minnesota is entirely controlled by them. And why did they decided to do it now? Next week is Alabama senate election. They are now trying to pressure republicans to ditch Moore with this "If we threw our senator away then you should also do the same".

the kike fries. Good riddance.

Tolerance for sexual misconduct really ain't my thing, but my attitude towards Alabama has been that's their leadership and nobody else has to care. It's Alabama, anyways. I pretty much expect them to be the christian equivalent of muslims.

Nice ruse

And he's gone. In a couple of weeks. It won't save Doug Jones in Alabama. What's the count now 51 votes in the Senate?

HAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S OVER. HE RESIGNED. Despite claiming he's totally innocent in the same breath and trash talking Moore and Trump for the phony sexual harassment claims against them, Franken is the one stepping down. You know, because he's just so not-guilty :^)

You know he's doing it to hide other incidents, hoping that his resignation will keep people from digging deeper, but this is a morale blow to their Democrats and it will only get worse and worse for them from here on out. Expect them to start eating each other alive in hopes of not being dragged down with the other sexpest kikes sitting next to them.

They fucking admitted to it. Fucking yids and thier yidspeak I swear

This, they only quit to stay ahead

Moore didn't admit anything I thought?

How important is him stepping down in the grand scheme of things?

It temporarily means one less kike in the Senate for the time being and gives Minnesota a chance to redeem itself by electing a human in his place. The (((narrative))) currently being pushed is that Trump and Moore have to resign now but that's hilariously stupid and they'll just say "lolno" if they even bother to dignify it with a response.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How are these fuckers this stupid?

perhaps they know about something that would have come to light had he stayed in office.

Because the dems are 99% non-whites, soyboys, and SJWs at this point. The last 1% are the kikes at the top trying to hold it all together while drinking themselves to sleep every night

I T ' S A L L O G R E

Possibly. But I'm more inclined to think that they are trying to set a new societal standard of "guilty until proven innocent" by having all of their pawns fall upon their swords.

Shit will work for CA and other hard blue states, but it's going to fall flat on its face with every other state. Essentially, Dems are setting themselves up for a never ending fail state where they are forcibly removing themselves whenever they get accused of something. Fun times ahead.

He said he would resign in the near future meaning he will still be voting and the near future likely means the 12th when Moore is elected and Frankin then will change his mind.

Nigger, at the rate your going, “Todd” is going to be the new Milhouse.

all they have to do is the exact opposite of what they're doing now & they aren't. Thank god they're so stubborn.

checked.

Now there is an element that is going unnoticed here: Weinstein is being sued under RICO statues. This is going to get very ugly, very fast, because of wenistein's political connections with the democrats, and his connections with the kikes on the coasts. I can see that spilling over onto Franken and other democrats in the future. Considering how all these sex scandals came out all at once, i am wondering if they are connected, and if there will be one massive rico lawsuit with thousands of women suing every jew with money.

Correct. But that won't stop the Jews from attempting guilt by association anyway.

You're probably right. If they realize that this doesn't have an effect on voting behaviors, the ruling part of their party won't keep it up. Their voters on the other hand are a different story.

user please, I'm on a no-fap regimen.

Depends of how this goes if they think that this will work.
If they think that this will work, they are truly mistaken.

If i still had a reddit account, i would sooooooo be calling these people pigs and rape enablers. Leftists are cannibals, they eat each other, just the right push an BAMA anarchy.

Wait, wat? All of a sudden BDSM-loving shitlib degenerates have a problem with a man fucking his wife?

Lol look at all these rape apologists

Finally, someone with half-sense from the Liberals. Too bad he's on the wrong side.

The fuck? The absolute state of delusion on these losers.

Franken never made a relevant statement during his entire senate career besides "I'm resigning" and his self-appointed arch nemesis BLONALD BLUMPFF ignores his existence. Leftists really know how to pick their heroes, don't they?

Someone with a leddit account should really take this opportunity to rake their feet over the coals. There's so many fracture points here it's delicious.

Fucking deflective kike has the audacity to virtue signal during this.

And why shouldn't it be? The bar of dismissal for a man is lower! All hail equality!

fuck off to reddit

We should make a law that jüden can't hold public office

Fuck, can't find my web from Schunlder's Lies of young girl saying: "Goodbye Jews! Goodbye Jews!"

Oi Vey! Now kikes only have 12 senators rather than 13?

ughh…cn't find my webm, but here jewtube clip until I get home and can make a new one:

GOODBYE-JEWS!

The way to actually do this is make it so that those with dual citizenship can't hold office

abortion
anyone who would kill their own child is either a monster or a moron

I HOPE TRUMP MAKES A LAW FOR IT TO BE ILLEGAL TO HAVE A DUEL CITIZENSHIP NEXT!

Purest pottery.

You’re 100% retarded. You know that, right?

Knowledge of 100% retardation confirmed. You know nothing whatsoever about Trump if you think that’s going to happen.

Also, note that I’m purposely drawing you off the main point that exposes your retardation. Let’s see if you can figure it out on your own.

I wonder if we could get a “rape is love” campaign going on tumblr or something. How dare these fucking rapophobes try to deny true love between a woman and whatever man she wants at any given time!

Run back to the_donald and suck cock there, please.

The social construct of rape presupposes feminine weakness and tacitly ensorses the patriarchy and historical oppression of womyn, therefore we must embrace rape as a liberalizing force marking the victory over toxic masculinity. #DateRapeNotWar #MyRapeMyChoice

No thread to mine the salt?

too lazy to OP

I came back to laugh at you, yid.

Bye, shill.

Take this (You), and fuck off

You could power the United States for a year on the butthurt Al generated in that press conference.

Could Al Franken’s Fall Lead To Norm Coleman’s Comeback?
>archive.fo/Qsx7y
>forward.com/fast-forward/389469/could-al-frankens-fall-lead-to-norm-colemans-comeback/