archive.is/TOGH1
archive.is/BCta9
archive.is/XXzhH

Best expansion ever! Lol…

Other urls found in this thread:

sadwar.ytmnd.com/
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749678358
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if there are still WoW players from back when it launched in 2004 still playing regularly to this day

I wonder how sad their lives must be if there are any of such people

so what is coming besides the new dungeon?

After the prune 90% of the specs in wow are like you're playing a character from a moba except there's none of the depth involved.

Hopefully when they fail to maintain subscribers again they'll make legacy servers to continue jewing

Didn't play it at launch, but I did start playing in Vanilla. Getting ready to faff about with a new monk.
Life is pretty decent. Feels good man.

I've always wondered where this mindset came from, because I sure as fuck don't remember a rogue being all that deep especially relative to what it is now.

Like fuck, its damn well a lot more engaging than in Vanilla.

The grass was greener. People think that vanilla was overly complex compared to the following expansions. While dps rotation often was only one button repeatedly for many classes.
But a lot of utility was cut for everyone. DPS can only do damage, healers can only heal, warlocks cant curse. In the end difference between classes is only ascetics.

in about 3 weeks this game will have officially spent the majority of it's life post-cata. how does that make you feel?

I think only by virtue of instructionals not really being a thing yet so a lot of players had to actually play the game and learn by trial and error giving the sense of depth. I just stopped playing WoW for not really wanting to play anymore and because hot bars were paling in comparison to Vindictus. Now that I mention it, Vindictus is a way better example of an "mmo" that casualized itself. Fucking WoW raid mechanics in season 3 are garbage.

Maybe it was worse for other classes, but the main thing that hit me was the fact my defensives as a whole became weaker as a WW main. BrM also got shafted, but that had less to do with losing utility and more to do with a new garbage active mitigation system.

That's true to an extent, many addons were baked in over the years. For instance DBM/Big Wigs are much more useful than the default UI, but they still give out some basic level of raid alerts.

Anyone care to explain what this means? I haven't touched any Blizzard product in almost a decade.

WOW IS GAY

So let's say you have a chest piece, at some baseline ilvl

When the item drops it rolls for
-higher ilvl
-secondary stats (e.g. damage->health, % AoE reduction)
-gem slot

On top of that while you can run mythic+ dungeons as much as you want (basically just dungeons with more health and damage, and added mechanics dictated by level on a weekly rotation) the chance for gear to drop altogether is chance based. So theoretically nothing could drop for anyone with enough bad luck.

CLASS.

FANTASY.

What said plus there are random world legendary drops with unique effects pretty much exactly mimicking D3.

Sounds to me like they're doing this to promote 24/7 mindless loot grind to get perfectly rolled items.

But WoW isn't D2 where Meph runs happen in a matter of seconds, what the fuck is the logic behind this decision?

I don't know why they bothered changing it. Everything is huge now, too.

What kills legion for me is how alt unfriendly it is. Also, I play a monk and actively used all three of my specs. Artifact weapons and power shat all over that. it won't matter when knowledge is at a high level but it was awful not having much flexibility

That hack Jay Wilson took over for WoD and Legion and fucked everything up. Thank god he's gone now.

I'm still subbed and Legion is actually pretty good compared to how bad it got with Cataclysm. Of course that's not saying a whole lot. It's also not as bad what they did with classes, at least every spec feels unique now, even though they got rid of pretty much an overlap, so you can't act as a backup healer as a Shadow Priest, for example. Then again, it has been like that since MoP.,

Fuck the new forums, though.

Tera does this any nobody likes it.

pve rotations will always be easy.

It's utility and niche abilities that have been culled, mut rogue for example, historically a brain dead spec, but now it's even worse than what people used to joke about. No expose armour, no slice and dice, no player choice between evis/envenom, no blind, no gouge, no shiv, no dismantle, vanish now covers bad play with a short immunity etc.

Yeah, but even TERA does it better because you can forcefully reroll items without having to re-get the item

[F]

Ion the new lead dev doesn't even know what fucking skills are in the game atm lmao

thought deterrence was still available to hunters…you cannot make this shit up

Such a lying shill, even WoD was a golden goose egg compared to fucking DiabloWorld 3

seriously just stop lying Legion is so bad it's not even in the realm of understanding

Tell me they didn't do it.

TELL ME THEY DIDN'T FUCKING DO IT

Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

Fuck nostalgia, and fuck Blizzard.

Fuck 'em to death, those fucking filthy, greedy kikes.

Worst thing is, some people will get fooled out of it.

I can easily point out vanilla flaws, honestly things didn't get really decently organized/handled properly till mid burning crusade/early wrath for the most part. But fuck anyone who tells me fucking pick one of 3 talents a few times is somehow fucking better then an actual talent tree and not cutting out tons of unique spells and abilities for the sake of "everyone deserves a raid spot." bullshit they used to give every class everything so no one class/spec actually brings something unique to the fucking table.

I'd rather have Undertale cancer than Bizzdrones on this board.

I think every Mythic+ chest has 2 epic items always, with a chance for 3 (you can also trade said items with other party members, assuming they can equip it).

I wanted these until I actually played one and started thinking back on vanilla's clunk without the nostalgia filter. Classes with one button rotations? Most classes having only one viable build for high-end dungeons and PvP? Lol, no. Vanilla wasn't good at all. It just came out before everybody else.

1 or 0 items. You can have 3 chests if you complete dungeon with a lot of time left. But yes you can trade these items.

Lots of stuff to mention like literally everything about Hunters (because they werent intended to be in the game), strict minmaxing even before standardized minmaxing builds for all hybrid classes (they all had to spec healer or be potent enough in a healing role), respeccing costing like 50 gold which was a shitton, mishandling of World PvP and a lot of other things. But its the best that WoW ever was and possibly the best MMO there ever was.

In before fags come crying about Ultima Online.

The entire expansion was designed to just eat up sub time. I am glad I quit after a month.

It's a pattern for me coz I have IRL friends that play. New Xpac, I get roped in by friends. Play hardcore finish the available launch content, realise I am not actually having fun. Quit the game.

WoW was never good faggit

All it does is gives you FB minigame upgrades. As as time goes research time shortened. To finish top content you literally need to play all day every day.

What the fuck is this, a freeshard with gay admins?

Blizz drones are the absolute fucking worst people when it comes to gaming communities.
Blizzard have whiteknights, sjw's, lunatics and other mentally ill people defending EVERY fucking decision they ever make. It doesn't matter if its good or not because these people are so braindead that they would eat shit if Blizzard told them its chocolate.

If you point out that blizz changed their mind a few times and they already released video about blizz saying that they agree with you and they change something they will tell you to grow up and stop talking about irrelevant and stupid things. I wonder how it is possible to like every single fucking thing in "current version".

Vanilla isn't my favourite either, Ideally the servers would progress along a normal timeline just with some bugs fixed before they happen.

I've played private servers for classic-wotlk and I still enjoy them more than the current game. I don't really understand the nostalgia argument, I had a pretty clear list in my head of what I preferred and all of those things have remained true. I'd buy into nostalgia more if as more time passed people began to miss other expansions after wrath and the subscriber graphs didnt start going down during cata, but that's not the case.

I think the complaints you listed are part of the reason why blizzard bleeds subs, what's important to people on the forums isn't what most players actually care about. There were more people playing non-viable specs and not setting foot in endgame content during vanilla/bc than what play now after the new expansion shine dies off

Is it because you play a Paladin or something? Vanilla was the only time that WoW was even remotely playable.

New from cuckchan I see.

Each chest has 2 or 3 items to "share" between the party, chest always have at least 2 epics.

toby pls leave

Do you just go on the street and when someone says "YOURE A RETARD" you jump in and scream "STOP DEFENDING X" at that someone?

How is calling someone a retard the same as defending something?

Is this one of those " Let's find a reason to bitch about this game" threads?

cucks will be cucks
drones will be drones
Blizz will be shit

All the problems that Legion has, all the other expacs and even vanilla had. In conclusion WoW is shit.

If you don't want to deal with those problems don't sub don't even think about it just let an old game die.

No thanks, Blizzdrone.

lmao

I played hunter/moonkin/feral/rogue/enh.

I meant private server wise, but I kind of jumbled my words. If I could time travel just to play vidya I'd go back to vanilla, but in a private sever/legacy server the atmosphere isn't the same as it isn't taken as seriously as when it was fresh content. tbc/wotlk have better mechanics for bg/arena pvp

Cordana in Vault of the Wardens has more mechanics than just about all of Molten Core combined

Didn't even belong in the game
Not viable in vanilla

Even if you jumbled your words I can see why you'd think that. Certain specs being underpowered can limit your enjoyment. It is one of the faults with Vanilla.

I remember when British got killed by a fucking thief with a stolen fire wall scroll. Good times.

So? It had a lot of bugs iirc, but it was fine in pvp, one of the best classes for solo players and I always saw some in pugs so it must have been at least passable dps.

Not viable for what? Less than 5% of people cleared current raid content in vanilla, it's a minuscule part of the game, they were all fine for everything else.

Why are you defending the class balance in vanilla and why are you reddit spacing?

Of the entire playerbase? Like 0.1% cleared Naxx.

I'm not defending the class balance, I'm claiming it doesn't matter. For me unbalanced but interesting is better than balanced but boring.

I did use reddit before coming to /fit/ in the early 2010s. That's how I've always spaced just because it looks neater to me, no one really seemed to care until recently

The stat may have just been for killing even 1 current content boss idk.

Then go back to cuckchan where nobody cares.

i wasn't there at the time :( but atleast I can kill him in SoTA. SoTA sucks btw

Even on Holla Forums it's only become a meme recently tbh. I moved as soon as the Holla Forums censorship stuff happened and only have seen it recently

It's kind of ironic that you imply it has less signifigance due to it being a meme yet it worked in this case since you're pretty much a redditor.

You know a non fag would've just ignored and continued but you have shit taste in sites and in formating of your posts.

kys tbh fam

there's also the fact that gear in WoW doesn't have crazy effects like in Diablo

I bet its not even going to be cool shit like lower karazhan with the upside down sinners

I remember when that guy got permabanned because British was a whiny bitch, and a lot of people quit the game in protest.

I started in 2004
I both love the game and hate it simultaneously
plz send help

How times fucking change.

So many bad things happening in 3 weeks

I can't even bring myself to log-in anymore. I think I might have finally kicked the habit (doesn't help that none of my friends play anymore either).

Diablo 3's Wyatt Cheng took over, and made the loot and class balance much worse. For the fortunate souls who didn't play Diabo 3 and it's shitty expansion, Cheng forced certain playstyles you need to use if you want to experience all of the content, ruining armor sets and fun builds. He doesn't care if Fire Mages and Shadow Priests destroy everybody in DPS while 99% of the Legion tank builds out there are shit.

Wait until you see the sjw bullshit they threw into new Kara with the Fembuster gnomes, and how you're suddenly fighting the last boss on three fucking space ships for no fucking reasons (I'm not making this shit up).

WoD did that for me because I knew it was going to be horrible.

enhance could be viable under certain conditions. There was this 2h Axe that increased spell damage taken on the target and it proc'd alot with windfury. I was there for that, then I'd use hand of rag for everything else.

To make it work you had to use druid leather (couldn't find chain w/ + str outside random drops in Naxx and AQ) and things that proc'd extra attacks(hand of justice if i remember correctly) but in most situations you could do better with any other class for a lot less work.

Oy vey and how are we supposed to push the narrative with old material like this? It's simply too much reworking for little money, goy

The first half is rehashed shit, but once you get to the halfway point, you're suddenly in outer space. It shows how bad the Wow lore is.

Hunter was shit until TBC. Only a few knew how to play it, but the class still sucked for a while.

Moonkin was shit until Cata/MoP. Feral was okay for Pvp, but was bullshit broken in Tbc.

They need to bring back reforging badly

Exactly dont like it dont buy it.
Funny thing is im not even paying for sub anymore, i got banned for 3 days for exploiting ore and made 300k gold but they unbanned everyone and gave me 2 free months now i am rolling in my raid with full tier 3 for warlock.

Reforging not only proved how horrible Wow's itemization was, but also showed that Blizzard had no idea what they were doing. Mastery is the one most retarded, pointless stats in the game.

I started playing day 1 of classic. I play on and off because if there's one thing I've learned this entire time it's how to interpret what Blizz says and does and says it's going to do so I can know when to quit or just skip an expansion entirely.

It's more like, "Let's see if this might have improv-, oh wait it still sucks" thread like the Stillborn threads.

I won't lie: sometimes I want to play Wow again, but I can't support Blizzard anymore.

I'm just here to watch the game burn. If any of you anons are still playing this out of obligation and because you're not having fun anymore, fucking stop.

It's funny that item level upgrades can be DPS losses if they don't have the right stat. A fire mage would rather have a main stat crit 830 than a no crit 870. Reforging would fix this easily.

Gold is so easy to make anyways, getting enough gold for a token would take about an hour or two.

Its like Holla Forums has had a bad breakup with WoW and has to look up their facebook every week so they can make themselves feel better by pointing out the flaws in a game they haven't even played for 2-3 years. Why do you keep making these threads? Its because the threads are made by advertisers to spur discussion and nostalgia about wow by whining about nearly incorrect stuff in the hopes someone comes to defend it

How is it advertising if you're saying how Wow players are upset Blizzard is blowing off class balance to keep subs with sjw-content!? That's like saying people were advertising StillBorn or Mighty Number 9 when they brought up the drama or bad sales reports.

Advertising doesn't work like that. At all.

Just by talking about it. I'll still feel the need to add my 2 cents in whenever whenever vanilla comes up though because I raided seriously as an ehnace shaman which I think is somewhat unique (at least in vanilla)

It's not good advertising to say something is bad if it's actually bad. Karazhan has sjw content with the Fembuster Gnomes being in the second half of the dungeon. How am I wrong if posters on the actual forums are disappointed in Blizzard blowing off class fixes (Warlock and DKs are in real bad shape)?

I wasn't even the one praising Vanilla because I know Vanilla was overrated shit (builds like Moonkin and BM/Survival Hunter were ass in Vanilla even if you knew what you were doing). Despite it's flaws, at least it was fun unlike the last 4 expansions.

it falls under the advertising montra of, "any news is good news." Advertising is odd that way…someone might check the game out to "see" if it's really that bad, as an example. I haven't played since BC but again, you never know exactly what causes someone to install the game and actually pay for a subscription.

I've been playing since vanilla, albeit one and off. Legion might actually be the worst expansion ever released. Worse than panda wonderland, worse than world of garrisons.

I've played a priest since vanilla. The class in the most fucked up it's ever been. You have the choice between :

1) a DPS spec pidgeonholed into taking a talent that makes gameplay unforgiving and rather boring to do good DPS, since without it you are near bottom of the barrel;

2) a healing/hybrid abortion that is simple to play but so convoluted and with so much busywork that people think it's actually complex;

3) a straight healing spec that pulls the lowest numbers, with zero utility and near zero survivability, which relies on RNG procs to pull decent numbers.

I am, of course, a Holy main, that is the third spec. I always liked Holy even though it was always rather straightforward. Big toolbox, big throughput means Holy could shine in any situation, especially in the unexpected. Of course, Blizzard decided to make some of these baseline tools talents (Binding Heal, CoH (?!), Desperate Prayer). Holy's gimmick is that you're supposed to spam weak spells in order to be able to cast more "miracles". All this means is that Holy's throughput is now super spiky with Flash Heal/PoH healing for diddly squat unless you line up all the healing procs together like you're supposed to do, but then your performance is left to the mercy of RNG.

Holy is also the weakest parsing healer, and by far the one with the least utility. Holy only has Chastise as baseline CC, and it pretty much works like the old Chastise. You have to talent it if you want a real stun. Your other CC option is a knockback and slow, but the knockback is very weak, the slow is very short and it's on a 1 min cooldown. It's on the same row as the stun. You have zero defensive cooldowns. Your tank cooldown sucks unless you choose a talent that locks you out of a much superior choice, then it's merely average. Holy brings nothing to a group other than subpar healing.

Disc is supposed to be "complex" and "deep" but I have a top 50 world Disc parse on a heroic boss and all I did was spam one button at a certain moment, then press 2/3 more after that. Boom, 400k+ HPS. If you watch your DBM timers a bit and know the fights a little Disc is piss easy to play, much like every spec I'm willing to bet. It's just tedious to have to manage Atonement on people.

Everything in Legion is RNG RNG RNG. Drops that would be good for you are suddenly shit because they didn't Titanforge and you feel jewed out of equipment. You have to hope to Christ for a drop, which is rarer than you'd think because bosses have huge loot tables now, and hope it upgrades to an usable ilvl because all your shit is inflated to ridiculous proportions. Even the mobs are RNG. The only challenging mobs in dungeons are those who spike random party members intermittently for huge damage (at least in higher m+). Let's not speak about the legendaries. Some are so bad that you want to kill yourself once they drop. Not only you have to hope for one to drop, but you have to hope for the right one. For some specs a particular legendary can be a 25% DPS boost, and other legendaries can actually be DPS losses. You can even get legendaries for your not-followers in your not-garrison and they actually count as legendaries for the pity timer.

Mythic + is probably the worst idea they've ever had. It's on a timer, so it's mostly about exploiting mechanics and especially group composition. It quickly becomes the only way to grind for gear. I have ran more than 250 of these since launch. The same 10 dungeons over and over and over again. I have seen a particular trinket than I want drop only once. I had the drop, but (guess what) it didn't Titanforge, so it was useless to me. Mythic + is obviously meant to hide the fact that Legion has no content. Rather, it has content, but it's so easy that even mediocre players blow through it at breakneck speeds. All there is to do is mythic +.

Not-garrisons are awful, and of course Blizzard forces it into your game. You have to do Facebook missions to get your 3rd relic, progress your class quest (which is a long joke) and get some more loot via boxes.

I don't even want to talk about PvP. Melee is king and OP as fuck. Casters get blown up in 3 seconds and sans mage, have to real way to get people off their back. Or rather, they do, but most melee classes have more "I teleport to you" skills than most casters have CC, and most melee also have more CC than most casters. The templates are utter jokes. Shadow barely gets any haste, for instance. The rewards are awful. I'll never forget winning 30 cloth on my first BG win. If you play a healer then God have mercy on your soul. Bars don't move, everything gets blown up and so do you.

I'm gonna be playing better games soon. If I didn't have friends playing this I would have quit long ago.

seriously is it just 1 dungeon in this patch?

Are you subbed right now? Just checking if you know what you're talking about.

As a person who subbed to check legion out, I can easily state that the expansion is cute for the first month, but after you leveled, did all dungeons, did the raid, at the end its just an Artifact power grind and doing the same dungeons over and over again for RNG or RNG upgraded versions of the loot you want/already have.

The game at the end is boring, and they know it, and that's why they're releasing new content ASAP. They don't want people unsubbing.

The problem is the very nature of the game is a boring repetitive grind. Before the pvp saved it because doing pve had the purpose of getting fat gear for a broken fun where you played with heroic strong pve weapons (before MOP) or played flavor class comps in arena where you wrecked underage kiddies and rednecks. Ilvl increases your damage in PVP but the PVP is boring , oversimplified shit now.

Legion is a game you sub a month , play it then get out and that's it, and you only stay if you have a group of friends to play with. But any game is fun with friends so that's not an argument.

They need to fix the class balance, add the plethora of spells back, remove versatility and add the fast-paced pvp like before WOD.

that's as bad as playing a DK in legion. If you wanted to heal in PvE you should've rolled Druid or Monk

ATM Prot warrior is the best tank as well as the best melee dps being Arms warrior. If you want to be a tank and/or melee dps, warrior is currently the best choice because of Ignore Pain aka Ignore Mechanics and the Focused Rage Talent being ridiculous with mastery scaling for arms.

As a priest your best spec is Shadow, because Shadow Priest is one of the best casters atm. You should've really gone shadow. Even with your shitty lvl 100 talent choices

Warrior, Feral, Monk > Demon hunter, rogue > shit melee

Spriest, Demonology Lock, Fire mage > shit casters

at least in 865 ilvl sims, that's how it goes atm

living quests are just dailies. what a marketing twist.

world quests i mean

What's wrong with DKs?

yeah they're just rotating dailies, i recall they said "You should never see the same WQ twice" at some press event or con. Second Day I saw the same shit.

Blood DKs are the worst tanks in the game. currently not PTR buffs for them

Frost DKs are the worst dps in the game. they have buffs in the PTR but its barely bandaid % buffs and not buffs in their mechanics or enhancements in their design.

Unholy DKs are meme dps who are below average at best, and their rotation is slow to build up meaning their dps doesn't even peak before the trash is over. Unholy is barely more dps than frost and the rotation is also brain dead (Festering Strike to build debuff > pop debuffs with scourge strike > keep dot up. That's it)

I started in 2005 around March, but I didn't want to play the fucking game. All my friends had it though, so I figured, whatever, I'll give it a shot. Played it for a while just because my friends played it, found that because I was a thinking man and not a monkey pushing buttons, I could play better than most of the players who were playing. Liked that concept more than anything else and stuck around.

But yeah, no, I can't claim I was playing the game in 2004 at the very launch of the game, because I hadn't gotten my first job yet, I was a penniless 19 year old at the time, total NEET.

But yeah, I don't get people who can still play the game, I can't even play private servers, this game is like poison to me now. Soon as I start playing, I'll start losing consciousness, my body just shuts down.

Also blood DKs have no mitigation at all outside of dancing rune weapon. The Bone shield absorb is shit compared to the mitigation of other tanks. The nerf to death strike in Legion has really devalued them

I might not resub until they do that.

all those 10s are shit bruv
especiallyyukari

But user, they don't want that, and neither do you. Do you mean to say that you don't want to be talked down to and patronized? You don't want to be convinced that something you want is something you don't want?

So user, you're saying you're a casual player, you're so casual that you can't even level in a casual-tailored game.

You didn't really play the game at all. Not in Legion and neither in previous expansions

I feel sorry for you because the game was great until Cata and you missed some good shit.

Post more Rustle, you cum sock.

No.

Why do you think the anime girls started appearing at 10?

Eh, to be fair, you get hit with microtransactions on private servers too. Wanna change your race? 20 Euros. Wanna change servers? 25 Euros. Want tier 1 armor? 10 Euros a piece.

They're pretty much the same price as Blizzard microtransactions, but offer none of the stability and playability of actual dedicated machines which do nothing other than run World of Warcraft.

There's never been a private server which worked at even 80% efficacy, let alone 100%.

At least we can say Blizzcon is coming soon and we will definitely see something regarding private servers. At least questions asked and their followup to "pristine servers"

hey hey bring it in I have a secret to tell you user
most private servers are fucking shit and deserve their lawsuits for being greedy goys

The desirable effect. When you put girls who never change, are cute, and have cute personalities next to girls who are either cute but probably have cunt personalities, or girls who are just downright ugly, you make them seem like perfection.

Speaking of perfection…

If it were a private server that actually fixed the bugs, and they ran it purely for the love of the game, I would probably be down with that. But then I think "why not go the next step, and just make a new game which has all the good parts of WoW, and all the good parts of games that came before WoW?"

WoW was good for the amount of uniqueness among the different classes, but ultimately, there just wasn't enough love for the game to keep the dynamic going and they homogenized it for the sake of Ford commercials and fucking Vern Troyer selling the game, and all the dumb fucks who couldn't figure out why +10% strength would be a good talent to invest in for a Warrior or a Paladn.

/thread
the only thing good about blizzcon will be the annonce or not of a vanilla server

Sucks to be the drone, but Trials of Valor will come out in less then a month from now.

It's never going to happen.

Just saying, but no new raid content for 3-6 months is pretty much the standard nowadays.

LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED

How the fuck does that work? You would think that the amount of extra material (it's like 4 small shirts put together), would make the price like $50 at least…

then Nost will come back

Sure, and I can already see it happening post nighthold at which point it will be warlords 2.0. But it's a bit already to already hold it against legion.

You can never be too early to hold it against Blizzard. Up until 2 years ago when someone decided to raise shit about it, they were still selling Diablo 2 + LOD and Warcraft 3 + TFT and Starcraft + BW for $20 a piece, or $40 total. Those were both games which were at least 15 years old.

There's no reason not to hold shit against Blizzard, they think the sun rises and sets on them and that they can do no wrong, their shit doesn't stink. Fuck Blizzard.

Oh, I meant to specify, $40 total PER GAME. So if you wanted all 3 games in their complete state, that would be a total of $120. All games from back in the day when people say that Blizzard was at their best. Whether or not you agree with that sentiment, selling your decade old titles for the same price as a new game is pretty fucking bullshit.

It will when they get desperate enough. They're giving away legendaries, lore weapons and Demon Hunters. Vanilla servers are one of the last 'smash in case of low subs' they've got left.

Eh, true. They already sell shit in microtransactions that you can sell in-game for a huge chunk of gold, effectively selling gold something they said they were never going to do. And now you can buy subs in-game too…

What a fucked up company.

Too soon, man.

It cost 5$ to make and 10$ in shipment from china. exra 1$ is irrelevant, "people" pay for "label".

Fair enough, I guess.

sadwar.ytmnd.com/

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Yeah, I should have. Sometimes I think I will, but then I remember the class hall grind, the AK grind, the Suramar rep grind, the AP grind and I don't want to do it anymore.

I have 24 points in both my offspec weapons, and 26 in my Holy weapon. My Holy is ilvl 900, the two others are 890. I have a whole set of gear dedicated to haste/crit that is not much weaker than my Holy set, and perhaps that's only cause I have 2 Holy legendaries. I can play all 3 specs, but it took an inordinate amount of time to get to that point.

I can (and do) play Shadow when I am required to. It's just that Shadow is awful to play. StM is NOT fun. I mean, it was the first 3 times, but it's always the same shit, pop at ~45% and hope to Christ nobody is retard enough to die and slow down DPS so you die before the boss is down.

That talent is literally the only thing that makes Shadow good. Outside of StM the DPS is shit. In StM above 130% haste the rotation is shit. It's literally 3 buttons. If I wanted to play caster DPS I would have rolled Fire mage, especially because Fire mage will never get nerfed (because most devs play mages) and Shadow is gonna get kicked in the balls just like every expansion.

yogi pls

And they can charge price of a biggest one in all cases.

Eh, I hadn't considered that.

True, yet Stillborn is still losing players even with the "any news is good news" attempt. It doesn't always work like that.

I thought Warlocks were complete shit?

This is some salty bait.

Most specs, even tanks lost a lot of that.

I can't remember the last time class balance was this bad

Sounds like you have an abusive relationship with Blizzard where you keep crawling back and giving them your money. I would advise you seek help and cut them out of your life.

The word is aesthetics.

Ascetics means something completely different.

Shitting on WoW is actually a thing here though, 4kid.

How bad is it?

If you're not playing melee, you're doing it wrong, unless you're playing Fire Mage or StM SPriest, and if you're playing melee but you're not Enhancement, you're doing it wrong

You should look up what bait means, Blizzdrone.

kys

I haven't touched WoW in years, what is this "time gating" bullshit?

You get story missions that you have to complete by using your new old garrison.
Those missions take a day or so I think and in the meanwhile you can't progress.
And some stuff is apperently locked by reputation, which you can only farm a set amount of per day.

So mmo is becoming full-on phone game?

Welcome to 2014 and later.

that s why some of my friend went back to play space station 13

not these faggots again

As usual people on Holla Forums are exaggerating. It's a fucking masterpiece compared to WoD, a new raid is coming out in 3 weeks, and another one 2 months after that.

Class balance is fine sans a few outliers (fury warriors, elemental shamans and outlaw rogues).

I played since launch, the best periods of WoW were probably:

1 - The first year of launch - Since it was most peoples first MMO, they talked to everyone, servers weren't linked, most people had a single main, community was stronger.

2 - Between BC final patch and Trial of the Crusader in Wrath. Sure DK's were a nightmare power wise but I thought it had the best balance between casual and hardcore pandering in the systems.

3. Before the first patch of Cataclysm, Raiding was decent, class balance was good across the board, Dungeons were relevant. LFR did not yet exist.

tank v tank slugfests are something I can get down with

It feels bad that enhance is fotm now. I'm so used to my little shammy being repeatedly piledrivered by the nerfhammer that now I look like a bandwagonning faggot, and also it guarantees incoming and substantial nerfs once more. But I guess that one's not so bad.

drones gonna drone, banned from 4chan kiddo?

Your time will come eventually. I'm still convinced Turbo Cleave is a meme comp.

I'm here longer than you are you chromosome hoarder. Holla Forums exaggerates every single flaw of every game ever, especially it's made by a "universally" disliked developer.

Hey, Metzen. Your expansion sucks.

I read some shit posts, but wow, this is pretty shite.

Tell that to non-Fire Mages and Death Knights, who are flat out shit.

Yet Death Knights and Warlocks are bitching how they're useless, and Hunters/Rogues are still 50-50 about their changes.

Reminder that they're erecting a disney inspired Metzen statue at Blizzard. Probably at Metzen's request. Likely part of his severance package.

Speaking of fire mages, I can't wait for them to get nerfed for the mass complaining that will happen as a result of all the fire mages that spent so much time building up their artifact weapons. Although they really should allow you to transfer them between specs for a price.

That is the douchiest thing I've ever seen today.

At least have an orc or little demon/hydralish near you instead of a social justice watch character, you fucking hack.

If you deposit AP in all 3 artifacts at the same time you will fall back a few days. And some people already have almost finished artifacts.

Good thing
I agree it's bullshit.

OH GOD LEGACY SERVERS PLEASE

There's only one enjoyable part of the game now and it's not even intentional. Sneaking around Suramar as a rogue with a grappling hook 2 levels below when you should get there.

What? She died or burned some or coals?

user, I…

Also, by "completed artifact", does that include the shit that unlocks after you finish filling out the immediately-available stuff? Because that requires tens of millions of artifact points, if I'm reading the calculators right.

FTFY

Someone post night elf.

If only old women weren't bitter about their age and indoctrinate the younger generation that they can't fuck till their late 30's.

This is what pedofags actually believe

Logically it makes sense. But what if they age badly or put on weight badly?

nice touch

Almost accurate. Laurab, however, is actually a 11/10.

Yeah, it will become boring after 25 lvl, because 1 lvl of best artifact will equal 25 lvl in 2nd best and gain is increased each 5 days. Required will increase with gained quite smoothly but after 15 you will already have most of good skills so leveling will be mostly useless.
But still bullshit to lvl 4 artifacts(+1 without artifact knowledge), I guess they will fix it. May be similar system to dcss where you get 50% of exp of main weapon to secondary weapons.

will it be corrupted?

I'd like to imagine there is someone so obsessed wtih figurines, a neet batman, who will somehow break into blizzard just to hotglue one more for his collection

Is this someone I should be concerned?

I kinda hope they don't. People keep on mentioning how they'd pay subscription for it. I'd rather just have the private servers, I don't trust blizzard.

Just mind your racial hatred while posting on the WoW forums, or you could get a one month ban like me

Old wow fag here, stopped playing shortly after mists.

I'm digging legion, mechanically all the classes I main feel fresh. Mind you I've never really been a super hard core raider filthy fucking casual but with the addition of mythic dungeons and shiz it added a whole lot of progressive content in between raids, which it needed badly imo.

You should just fucking kill yourselves already, you're a waste of space

no seriously just 1 dungeon for a patch?

Yeah yeah I'm a pleb whatever. Been playin' through it since a few weeks after launch and its held its weight so far. It def caters to the WotLK era wow audience more than the tbc/vanilla, but I think they would be able to find it enjoyable in their down time.

A dungeon and a raid. To be fair the dungeon will get a lot of mileage out of mythic and mythic + with the modifiers. And that this content comes only a little under two months since launch bodes well I think.

Hows does Blizzard dick taste?

HE'S GOING ALL OUT!
You can shill better at Reddit, mate

Pretty sure Karazhan isn't getting Mythic+, likely due to the sheer size of the dungeon (Probably the single largest 5-man since vanilla).

I'll be enjoying people complaining about not being able to queue for it, though.

As someone else who started at launch i'll counter signal you a bit.

1. Second year of Vanilla until Naxx- Clearing through BWL for the first time with MC on farm status was fun as fuck, buildup to the AQ gates opening was amazing and probably the best "event" Blizzard ever did. The chaos in Silithus was incredible - raiding guilds warring with each other, people summoning bosses, the actual opening itself with so many fucking people swarming the gates that all of Kalimdor crashed. Good fucking times man.

2. Agreed

3. I didn't enjoy anything about Cata pretty much quit a month or two after capping. I'll probably trigger people with this, but the third most fun time period for me was the last patch of pandaland after SoO came out. It was clear at this point that Metzen was going SJW and the lore had gone to complete shit, but from a gameplay perspective I enjoyed that raid and there was just so much content available at that point that I always had something fun to do. I preorded WoD, but i was pretty outraged by the "trim" taking away a lot of skills and abilities I loved and even more outraged at the removal of flying, so I never logged in once. Previously when an expansion I didn't like came out i'd just quit temporarily until the next one came around, but WoD was the final nail in the coffin for me - it's just a completely different game now.

12's the age we used to breed them at. Even as recent as 100 years ago it was a common marriage age in the US.

Don't encourage the crappy halfchan bait please.

Not doing the argument any favours here, m8.

You are just mad you aren't rich so you can't get away with it.

What's that got to do with my post?

my god jews are fucking ugly

I was really getting into it too. Goddamn it.

Legion literally took flawed elements of D3 and put them in WoW.

noone likes…
>… to just find the same 6 items all over again to roll a not noticable upgrade boring loot

t. someone who thought it was a clever idea to come back to Legion and later to D3

Kara is meant to be a long dungeon, so until players know the nooks and crannies (or in this case find new exploits), Karazhan will last a while longer than shitty Emerald Nightmare.

People are already bitching about the requirements to get into Kara (get more Facebook characters in your Garrison or some shit).

I get Blizzard is trying to bring back the "social" aspect (which is too late because Garrison 2.0), but you're really fucked if you're playing on a dead server like Nesingwary or Farstriders, and your small guild did the dungeon without you.

Blame Wyatt Chen. He made Diablo 3 shit after Wilson left with all the stuff you listed. Even fanboys are getting sick of his shit.

They're having 2 panels dedicated to Chen stroking his own ego, and they will last longer than the rumored Diablo 4/Diablo 2 HD remake/Diablo 3 expansion panel. Think about how this for a minute.

Played back in 2004, but was in my "Dumbass phase" of videogames and didn't want to grind anything, so missed out on raiding in vanilla and burning crusade. Stuck with it from then, only gave up on it for about a year when I got a new job and Facebook: the Expa- I mea Warlords was out. Been back in with it and right now I still like it, yeah I might have shit taste but I'm happy with my life.

I started on day 1 and I quit at the end of Wrath as the writing was on the wall.

Nigger please, dodge the glaives and run with the fucking light like a retard is not a mechanic it's just more of the don't stand in the fire/guy with the buff stand in the fire.

I'm not sure what this means.

Reaper of Souls was supposed to let you experiment with some interesting builds until seasons, Chen, and Twitch streamers who begged for Blizzard's attention ruined everything,

Wyatt Chen added dungeons that required you to use certain builds and gear, and he reinforced this by ruining a lot of armor sets like Zunimassa and certain spells/abilities. Players needed to use his mandated builds to see all of the content.

It's an issue because most of the builds Chen wants you to use suck, and all of his class and armor revisions were half-assed or broken for the worse (See the Witch Doctor changes, Wizard, and LolCrusader who have been shit for 2+ years). He doesn't fix what he breaks (almost every Wizard and Monk set's shit), calling people "haters" for not kissing his ass. The minute Chen sees a build he hates, he kills it.

Funny story about Chen ruining builds: Barbs used a Whirlwind build that would actually kill Diablo 3's engine, proving how it's so outdated. Instead of addressing the engine issue, Chen just decided to kill the build, pissing off some of the Barbarian players.

Oh, I thought he meant something about WoW, that's why it didn't make sense.

On a more positive note, this thread is getting some dank digits.

Kara comes out tomorrow. I hope people like the Sjw-enforced shit they threw in the dungeon (Gnomes based on Fembusters are involved in a boss or something).

Hey everyone,

We’ve seen some talk among the community that you might be expecting to hear some news on legacy servers at BlizzCon, and we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility, we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show.

These past few months we’ve been laser-focused on the launch of Legion and getting Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan ready to go (it’s almost here!), as well as prepping for BlizzCon—which is always a huge undertaking itself. You’ve heard us say that the launch of Legion was just the beginning of the story we want to tell in this expansion. What we will focus on at BlizzCon is how the team is committed to making sure we bring you a steady stream of content going forward, and we can’t wait to share what’s next for Legion.

Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you at BlizzCon.

-J. Allen Brack and the World of Warcraft development team

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749678358

"The one thing you cared about…will not be discussed at Blizzcon. Just a reminder you think you might want, but in the long run you don't."

"We hope you're enjoying the sjw content we're shoving into Leigon now. We a have a lot of exicting things involving Anduin and ylva-wait, Illidan?! Who's Illidan again? Eh, who cares?! Wait til you see what Anduin does with Wrathion, and how Sylvanus will kick all kinds of ass a strong, independent woman who did nothing wrong despite being a crazy bitch."

So in other words there won't be a single thing worth watching this year's Blizzcon for at all.

Cool.

Won't have to worry about blizzard jewing people with legacy servers.

Can't wait for Nostalrius in Russia.

Even Bnet posters are getting fed up with the carrot on a stick shit Blizzard has been pulling. Blizzard just blue balled the community, and the community is starting to call Blizzard out (it didn't help that they blew off class balance in favor of adding more sjw shit and half-assed dungeons). Not even fanboys and shills can save them from the backlash.

ZERO THE HERO