Guise I really think Moon is going to deny the US base access if shit goes down

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=100&oid=001&aid=0009734088

Translation: President Moon "We will absolutely not permit a war to start from a first strike"

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=100&oid=001&aid=0009734088

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dzQyu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whose first strike?

Who generally is in the habit of dropping large quantities of explosively lethal democracy from the air on people

This is actually the correct decision. A first strike would just look really bad in the international community.

The united states?

At first I thought this was a troll thread, and you were talking about the US not being allowed a base on the moon.

Shit OP.

It makes perfect sense for South Korea. The US just wants to use them as an artillery shield in order to get a bunch of orders placed with Lockheeb during a major war. There is no benefit for South Korea here.

The US already moved all of its valuable industry and technology to Korea, to the point where the Koreans don't need much outside help to keep it going and productive. What does the US have left to bribe South Korea with for military cooperation? Nothing.

Get the fuck out, idiot

Obvious honeypot is obvious

The US has had a "We're not touching you" policy with the Norks since '53. Moon saying they won't permit a first strike is meaningless as the US will never make one. It's all about goading them into making it, in which case, the US is the "good guys".

>"Gosh! A chance to meet up in the meatworld with my fellow Holla Forumsacks! What could possibly go wrong?"

checked
I doubt a single person has fallen for it

Obvious logical fallacy: If TSHTF, we won't ask for permission to access our theater assets located there.

Smart decision on the part of the South.

No US in South Korea, no ZOGbots for the Jews to bait into war with North Korea.

I thought you meant that a personified Moon was going to deny America the ability to create bases on it, making it impossible to colonize the Moon.

He's posting this shit everywhere. I've even seen it on fucking Holla Forums.

Are they new Canada?

let's try to have some standards for thread quality, here
archive.fo/dzQyu

Reported for denying reality.

at this point couldn't the US just false flag a first strike by the norks if they wanted war?

You should kill communists first opportunity. Any other approach is just inviting trouble. (See King Nigger)
Hopefully we'll start bombing ASAP regardless of what the gook cuck thinks.

then south korea will be taken over/wiped out
way to go moon

If there was a first strike the US would be acting over the Moon.

Its not the in theater assets you need to worry about when you kick off an major war. Or even what cuck korea says or does should best korea get attacked.

the art of the fuck up

their continued existence.

I thought he was denying the Moon was based.

It's an empty threat. Without the US there, the Korean peninsula would peacefully unify. Something that the US, China, Japan, and Russia don't want. Or do you mean the US is going to invade South Korea? It's just untenable nonsense from a worthless kike poster, frothing at the mouth.

All the US can do is offer up more of its industry to nations that it wants to park some mudblood soldiers on and ramp up a repressive police state at home to deal with people incensed and aggrieved with loss of industry. There is no future for American zionism.

You know if (((they))) want war they are just going to false flag something to kick this off anyhow. I'll bet some black ops navy team is already trying to hijack a nork sub so it can fire on a US battleship.

Yes.

sorry it's just a shitpost, i'm fantasizing about a united states that doesn't really exist, "done playing nice, defy us and get wiped out with the rest"

That sounds like the United States that does exist.

epic contrarian from broken home here

if the JEW MEDIA says the norks are bad, well guess what little sliver of genius I've derived? hold onto your socks:

NORTH KOREA ARE GOOD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE ITS ACTUALLY PARADISE AND JEWS DONT WANT U TO KNOW THAT A COUNTRY WITH ZERO JEWS IS ACTUALLY AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL

all jews are behind communism btw

Doubt this scenario would happen though. Plus the military is moving lots of troops and massively expanding their bases in S.K. The snowball's too big and rolling too fast to stop outright like Moon is implying.

We should just leave completely and let worst korea take it in the ass.

Ahem. The United States' (((government)))

You have to be careful though.
North Korea is currently some kind of strange divine monarchic National Bolshevik entity.
That doesn't matter. What matter is that North Korea is fervently against Israel.
Don't get me wrong, my grandparents actually fled North Korea because of religious persecution by communists and I myself am totally opposed to communism.
The danger is destroying a possible path towards an anti-Zionist Korea and making North Korea another East Germany (e.g. a Merkel will emerge, problems of former corrupt regime officials reintegrating into the larger Korean society, government, and education system).
Swe- I mean South Korea right now is, if not the ZOG capital, the ZOG stronghold of Asia. The country scores well below most other developed European and Asian countries. This is a legacy of the state capitalist economic planning and chaebols that emerged during the Park administration.
Thus, control of this nexus yields total mastery of the society.
This is being abused by the cultural, not traditional, marxists in Korea.
I'm sure you've heard of the CP-posting, aborted-fetus-posting, rape-posting cult of Megalia
There was a thread about one of their affiliates raping a 12 yo boy in Australia.
…and the fact that a major Korean party is tied to this group
…and that Korea has an official Ministry of Womens' affairs.
…and that a whole bunch of major politicians, entertainment figures, public figures, etc. has endorsed Megalia and the crazy feminism.
By this kind of military action, the potential for the anti-ZOG is destroyed and replaced with the corrupt, neoliberal, democratic, POZ'd feminist, cultural marxist Korea.

Play for the long game. Pic related

Inadvisable.

was getting annexed part of their plan?

Forgot something. They don't score low on metrics like HDI, GDP per capita (PPP), etc. but on things like corruption perceptions.

(((eeae2c))) and (((c9c9f8))) currently sounding very neo-Cohenservative. Be careful!

>(((eeae2c))) and (((c9c9f8))) currently sounding very neo-Cohenservative. Be careful!
Huh?

Damn fucking right
This is planet USA and basically we just let the rest of the world exist
I am unironically ok with 500,000,000 total world population , 100% white and no fucking yids. At all.
Planet fuck yeah
We really should branch out and conquer this quadrant of the galaxy as soon as we can
ai made a picture. The top city looks like NYC kind of and the middle pic looks like SLC kind of

I wasn't saying it in a positive light.

gas yourself, baller

I'll try my man , I'll try

You should
Planet white sounds alright

The US isn't White, though.

It fucking should be
We can remove the filth easy enough. We have the genetic specific binary platforms to do so quite handily
Also here is some white rabbit for you

Maybe but we both know the motivations behind it aren't anything good for you, me, or any of our people. I dream of a united states that isn't in the middle east for kike interests but instead because they're filthy god damned sub-humans not worth the oxygen they breathe. They'll never change, and they stand in the way of a White world and a glorious future that I know we could have.

Great post user, a pleasure to read, thank you.

It's whiter than your family.

No.

Not if Newt can help it. We will get our base and there is nothing to moon can do to stop us.

=NUKE THE TRANNIE WINTER OLYMPICS KIMMY!==

Good

What The Fuck…. I Love War's For Israel Now!!

Im still not sure it isn't.. The moon will be ours by 2020. CHECK IT

to oblivion and beyond

Oh shit - I played this not realizing I still had my headphones on at full blast