Tfw can't watch Jurassic Park anymore without thinking of japanese pedo modelling

Better than thinking of what Spielberg did.

What did he do?

He edited out Holocaust survivors' testimonials that didn't sit well with the narrative he wanted to convey in his film, and also fucked goy kids.

slander

shes in so many great movies from 88-96

ist here really a japanese model set for her?

who '; s she?

ariana richardson

if i had a nickle for every normie fucktard that used "pedo" incorrectly for adolescents..

abandon 3D and embrace 2D bliss

>>>/oven/

?

nah, just you. But it's nice to know you finally admit it :')

supposedly, but I've never seen more than a couple pics, in the same blue swimsuit

Literally true.

what didn't he do?

whats the point? at least go for the hot jailbait

that girl was responsible for making jurassic park a 5/10 movie

We didn't like Jurassic Park for the literal pants pooping girl

We liked it for the dinosaurs, the adults, and the memes

post some then

Explain?

JUS BOOOM

Do you have that video?

This.

LAURA USED TO BE A QT WHAT HAPPENED?!

What video?

shut your faces

in her 20's she looked 40 bruh

oh no, what happened??

She made a good looking wife. One of the few child actresses who arguably looked better as an adult.

Think about it, the guy loves working with kids. Pedos tend to get positions that allow them an opportunity to work with kids. Look at Dan Schnieder.

Take that up a notch and imagine the relative security of an industry unnaturally dominated by the same ethnicity; and largely able to deflect any negative attention by means of a mutually beneficial relationship with other industries who have the same imbalance.

Stop

She is still working, but jewliwood doesn't like pretty women.

I just know realized she wore brown jeans because she was constantly shitting her pants in fear.

Bravo Spielberg!

What kind of hot mess is this?

He left out how the whole things was a lie to punish the losing country to pay reparations forever and giving the jews "their" land back. He also left out that the vast majority of the few thousands who died in camps died because of diseases and starvation, mainly due to allies cutting off supply-routes during the war.

He also convienently left out how the russians basically raped a whole generation of german women after the war.

lol no>>1106331

Holy shit, she did age well.

We did them a favor with that. German blood is weak like water.

u r gaf

I don't know, has a grandma face.

A hot grandma face.

So you're a Jew?
It is now that the fighting spirit has been bred out of them. Back then, they were the best race in Europe.

Not saying much considering the competition. Once they had a little merit but now they are nothing at all.

shes a cute

That's fair.

*was

is true, the upside is that she hasn't aged at all since jurassic park

But they lost.

feathers

she might be a toad but i'd still hit it tbh

i now dub her toadfu

is she kirsten dunst's clone?

Feathers?

ok