Template for "Rules and Their Meaning"

I hope this becomes useful somehow… I was making this for many usages, like for instance: planning, connections, memes, explaining etc. May it serve us well and praise Kek.

damnit, OP can you quit sucking cocks long enough to explain how this could be useful "somehow?"
sage for low effort post

Yes I shall, Like for instance, say you need to piece a heavy argument together from other discussions, and you need a tool to help you provide this, place each piece of the discussion you think may be important, lay them inside the boxes, the stars shown above can be used for categorizing.

You can even change some rules too.

Why did you think this autism was important enough to kill a thread for?

Impolite sage

It can be used for other ways too, I only thought it would boost our own potential.

It could perhaps get the upperhand over the leftists cucks. The tool of the Holla Forums.

You don't belong here.

Are you a bot or an actual retard?

you don't need to consider my offer if you don't want it.

If I don't consider it, how will I know if I want it or not? Please take your meds.

*at least consider it. How's this?

Suck a cock shill, OP is a philosopher, you're just butt hurt that reason and truth are going to explode onto the scene from places like this.

OP, use in a full example please

Yes of course, so basically when you find something or someone that has ties to another discussion, it can be traced back, it can also help trace back to a common origin while at the same time tie it to other discussions. This will keep the shills at bay.

Jesus Christ dude, I'm not Spiderman. you can't expect me to figure out how to use this without more details

You didn't even know how to reply to a post, lurk for 1488 years and then kill yourself.

Where are you niggers coming from?This template isn't good for shit and OP didn't put even the tiniest bit of effort in making his thread. You are so obvious with your consensus cracking. Now he's namefagging too.

Not if this kind of thread becomes commonplace.

(this is simply a small example) I wanted to make this one simple.

this can be used to track earlier and later discussion to the main point you're trying to bring.

it can also find things (even small things) in common to other posts.

… op..

It's basically used to prove someone is a leftist shill or used to track down valuable topics as well.

It is entirely interchangeable.

You can use your damn template but I'd encourage you to:
1. Never make a thread like this again.
2. Make a better one, the structure makes no sense.
3. Stop bumping this thread

Okay, I will, this will never happen again. But in my head I wanted people to use their own methods or figure out their own ways using this originally, I thought the example I provided would make it easier, So sorry mate.

Should I delete this thread?

dammit I can't…

YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL

On a scale of 1-10, how well did I shitpost?

Praise Kek

……..I probably shouldn't prank like that though….. I'll stop.