And Blizzard continues the tradition of killing every game it tries to make esports

And Blizzard continues the tradition of killing every game it tries to make esports.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471/introducing-heroic-tavern-brawl-10-17-2016
docs.google.com/document/d/1B061Rs4gw4zkCec35Q5v2r576e_Jd6pJfrT_5_GZ74I/preview
narrative.ly/fighting-south-koreas-suicide-crisis-with-fake-funerals/
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703410604576216293024644156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for gooks, you got to play the new cancer

>and leagueoflegends get into skt
and thats it

JUST

The only people crying about Overwatch are angry SC2 players.

LoL master race

There's also HotS :^)

South Korea truly deserves a good nuking.

Shit opinions everywhere. The true cancer is the one that anons like to pretend doesn't exist.

Hearthstone.

South korea is truly a SJW shithole.

That didnt take long

How popular is hearthstone?

I thought it was hots tier

Please

>us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471/introducing-heroic-tavern-brawl-10-17-2016

Nah, hots is dead as shit but Hearthstone is somehow like LoL tier popularity.

abandon all hope

if you want to criticize MtG than criticize it for being shallow, too reliant on luck and rewards people for spending more money as opposed to being skilled.
with hero builds though I'd almost argue that Hearthstone is a better game mechanically than MtG.

That bottom poster is right in that devs can make the game they want and blizzcucks can leave and that should be the bottom line.With an audience as big and faithful as theirs devs should patch problems the audience has though.

I guess I'm retreading the obvious or should the image imply that the bottom poster is totally wrong and we should hate him?

They wanted to prolong games to make it less obvious that MtG is so reliant on how lucky you are with your draws, and to artificially increase the popularity of whatever cards are currently (((accepted))) so people would P2W by buying booster packs. TCGs were one of the original cancers whose methods spread into vidya.

The thing about MTG is that the best format is legacy, but Wizards refuses to reprint cards for people to actually play legacy and instead push the clusterfuck that is modern and continually ruin standard even though it is a rotating format.

Their writing is also getting worse, their writing was never good, but before they would create an interesting plane and let the setting drive the plot. Now the story revolves completely around planeswalkers who have formed a group called the gatewatch so they can be superheroes or something.

My favorite format is EDH because I like fun.

I'll stab you bitch

why? cause they are better at video games then everyone else? you sound like a nigger right now.

citation needed

user, have you seen the state of SK recently? They have literal feminazi terror groups running the country.

0.05 ₦ has been deposited into your Blizzard RecordChecker® account

>>>/cuckchan/

not just blizz, but I like how companies think they can "Make an eSport".

It's the community, not the game itself.
SCBW became what it was due to the players without Blizzard involvement.

Fighting games became competitive on their own without corporate sponsorship even with badly balanced games.

Speed running games came about on their own without corporate sponsorship.

DOTA happened on its own as well.

The only company I think that's even mildly succeeded in "creating an eSport" is Arenanet with Guild Wars 1.

Blizzard never has made a good game

LoL literally owned all the competitive teams at one point I'm pretty sure, and pressured esports organizations to not have dota teams and only lol teams.

It's been done.

It's even funnier when you look at shit like Valve saying they were taking control of the Dota 2 scene with the majors to solve issues with independent tournaments being run poorly and then immediately after doing so they have the Shanghai Majors debacle.

user, you haven't been to South Korea. The Japanese have every right to criticize that shithole.

I kind of liked watching SC2.

Battleborn, Evolve, and that other dead shooter arena that never got to popularity after 2 months.

Riot didn't own teams, but rather funded all the major tournaments which is how they pressured other games out of them.

LoL became such a big eSport because Riot would fund huge prize pools which drove people to play LoL since there was more money to be won.

really?

Well its the nature of business. They try to capitalize on anything that is popular.

Here is the real problem, in their desire to try to cater to these groups they end up fucking up their own shit and when the popularity and everything starts slipping away they go full retard, like most companies, trying to hold on and somehow force some sort of popularity or pick-up of the product. Even worse, after a while they stop listening to the communities all together in this shitty cycle.

So here's the rub, video games are entertainment and a good way to look at this is through the lens of some other entertainment where some other value is being gained from the product than originally intended.

Take bad movies for example (The Room, Troll 2, Birdemic, etc etc). The genuine bad movie can end up gain cult followings and communities that enjoy them because they're so bad. The mistakes and problems from overconfident directors, bad actors, cheap effects, all of that shit to a movie buff can make a really shitty movie into a hilarious and entertaining watch.
Now, that's all well and good but then you get a case where people try to make a deliberate bad movie. Deliberate cheapness and shittyness and of course that product isn't really going to be received by the community in the same way.

You are getting this same thing with this forced e-sports of games.
Shit, street fighter V should be the shining example because they fucked up their own game just to release it for a tournament and ended up making something almost nobody really wanted to play.

HoTS is fucking garbage not even American teams want to play.

>not the indians

Did a korean guy beat you up and take your money again? so triggered.

First off, the niggers of Asia are the Chinese. There is no other country that looted and rioted so hard they destroyed their entire history. Second, anything SK taught Japan has been repaid three times over in the last century to the point that SK can be reasonably be described as a self-loathing Japanese crypto-colony.

Probably the wrong site.

why are asians such meme gamers?

Blowing off the fans that give a shit for Blizzcucks will eventually bite you in the ass. See how Diablow 3, Heroes of the Shitstorm, and Starcraft 2 fell apart, and Legion is now taking a couple of beatings from people disappointed with the expansion. Hearthstone almost suffered the same fate until Blizzard finally nerfed cards that everybody bitched about (Some Hearth players were worried about the Blizzcon tourney if Blizzard didn't nerf cards like Yogg).

It's just a matter of time when SocialJusticeWatch will be affected by shitty company decisions.

2/10 shit bait

Name a single thing SK has that didn't originate from China or Japan.

I'll wait.

I don't think you can really say Heroes of the Storm fell apart considering it was basically exactly the same quality of garbage from beta to this day. I don't think it ever even had a tournament scene that wasn't just something to put on a stage at blizzcon or a glorified marketing move like the college tournaments. I don't know that anyone ever expected anything more from it either considering its original title was as unoriginal as "Blizzard Dota" and it was just an SC2 custom map.

How are the flips doing?

How long will that be though? WoW has been going on for 10 years now and they're still dedicated players even after the game has been dumbed downed and lore-raped to hell.

modern animation since it's all outsourced there

World's first green house.

Now name a single thing that Japan has that didn't originate from China or Korea.

I'll wait.

Should have said esports tbh

Pissing everyone from the last administration, cleaning up corruption, killing drug dealers and catching drug lords, and trying to de-escalate the south china sea situation, and flipping the UN, EU, US and Human Rights groups.

the KIDF is out in full force today I see

ikr?

I don't come to this echo chamber to be triggered, please ban them mods.

Still plenty of people playing, but after they refused to tell investors on how many are subscribed and still paying monthly not the gold for time played shit, it's going from the Golden Age to decay, been reading some posts from people saying only 3 million got Legion, the Chinese have finally learned so much from stealing from the West, they're playing their own MMOs or the South Korean ones, especially fucking Tencent.

Sorry, I should have specified modern things. Muh history is a really weak dodge considering Korea was a crypto-Chinese colony at the time.

Yeah, does China actually innovate or invent anything since the fucking firework or has it all just been stealing and adapting shit?

Well considering tencent has a stake in everything, guess they win.

Is this for real

Oh it's real

We have transcended neo/v/ to be something greater, something that no mortal tongue can dare utter

Funny thing, copyright, intellectual protection or even patent laws are non-existent, unless some chink uses it to jew some foreign company like Apple for "monetary compensation for stealing their brand" so no, they are good businessmen but bad innovators, you can check their news site for their innovative space program or some shit like that.

Well, they got their own Wumao army and Red Guard mods to make people think that it's the fucking West that's copying and stealing from them.

Go back to the "honest and true Holla Forums" then faggot.

It was shit since Alpha (It was okay until Kotick and Mezten went full esport/Lol-mode during testing). Some fanboys actually thought it would top Lol and Dota thinking Blizzard can make a better game from the genre it inspired. Those college tourneys were a joke, and a reminder you can't force gay memes like Azmodunk or Barbie for Sonya.

Subs are still going down, and Blizzard won't release sub numbers anymore. Once people got over the Legion hype, they're not only remembering how awful WoW is, but they're also seeing how flawed Legion is (world drops and quests suck, Garrison 2.0, shitty legendary gear and getting the best raid gear from farming dungeons ruined raiding, Emerald Nightmare is a horrible raid people have to do for 6 months until Blizzard makes another shitty raid, etc.).

Give it a few sjw-corrupted patches, and Legion might put a bigger dent in the game than WoD did. WoD almost killed WoW.

I honestly don't know how WoW has millions of subs after WotLK, MoP, and WoD.

If people can put up with that shit I'm sure they can put up with legion.

They're releasing a mid-tier raid by Oct 25 and for some fucking reason, likely the SJWs in Blizzard, they referenced FemBusters.

Woah.

Thanks for telling me about this I had no idea. Shits fucked over there(they are still the best at video games though)

ehhh wow is lik simpsons these days fam, they always itchin to put sum pop culture filler in there to write a lil less.

how much would that even add up to?

not original busters holy fuck

Subs are what, $15 a month? so 120 months time $15 is $1800. I think if you do a whole year at a time though it's only like $100 which is probably what he did so somewhere in the $1000-1800 range.

Also,

Yeah but then you have the game prices too. This is the whale blizzard was aiming for.

I'll bet you it has a few lines that make fun of the original movie for "trolling."

I'm so glad I didn't buy this shitty expansion.

WotLK was great, and MoP was mediocre at best (Okay start, ended like shit). WoD was fucking garbage, and Legion is just sjw-garbage now.

Right, that's the original and five expansions which I think have all been $50 for another $300, so he's spent between $1300 and $2100 and potentially more if he went in for any of those microtransactions they added somewhere in the middle of those 10 years.

You're not counting whether or not he bought Special Editions of said expansions, which were at $70+ on their releases.

Right, so that could add up to another hundred. Also I realized if he's only been playing for 10 years that means when he picked up the original in 2006 it would have been already out for two years so it was probably marked down to $30 or so.
This all brings it to probably $1280-2200

Fuck off it is.
Maybe if you've never actually tried to play friday night magic.

E sports are fucking retarded, who even watches that shit.

Riot poured gorillion dollars into tournaments all year round

them making it esports has nothing to do with it failing. it failed because the rts genre has been obsoleted by mobas.

Calling Obama a pussy bitch made me smile

I don't think you know what that means…
Or do you just think when a new genre comes out an old one has to die?

It's the WoW-like problem reiterating itself

Back when WoW was fresh, it was the biggest and most reliable fucking stream of revenue any video game company has ever had. Almost every company that could afford to looked at the success and tried to make their own WoW-killers to get a chunk of the market. The idea was doomed from the start. What the companies that went for the MMORPG market didn't get was it doesn't matter what coat of paint you put on the game: it's not touching WoW's install base for reasons innate to the psychology of the average WoW player. They were heavily invested in the game for the following reasons:

I'd be willing to bet most people got into WoW because at least one of their friends was playing it for significant amounts of time. Their friends would have to overcome the other hurdles to pick up another game, making it unlikely to happen. If their friends aren't playing the other game, they'd have to find new friends on the new game.

WoW was a time monopolizing game. They don't really have time for multiple MMORPGs until they near the end of the content.

WoW compounds time investment by costing by the month. Any game that followed WoW's subscription model would be yet another money investment for something you really don't have the time for anyway.

Overcoming the learning curve of picking up a new game where you have to learn the interface, the geography, the races, the classes, what equipment to use, etc. is a challenge no matter how much of a straight-up clone the game is.
WoW's players were to numerous to just evaporate. People would stop playing over time, but there was little risk of Blizzard just pulling the plug. Numerous competitors went ftp, died, or both during the lifespan of WoW. Not only are there few compelling reasons to pick up a new MMORPG, there was little certainty that any time/money investment would be rewarded or if you'd just get fucked.

Because of these five factors, it didn't matter what coat of paint the would-be WoW-killers put on themselves. They could have any IP: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, the Matrix, Conan, DC Comics, etc. or be of any genre (aesthetically) Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superhero, etc. It didn't fucking matter because they couldn't get WoW players to trust that they'd be around, WoW players had a shit ton of content to get through, and by the time the players did the competitors would die. And then a pattern would establish itself.

Most of the details of the specific example of the WoW-killer phenomenon occur in slightly modified ways with anything that constitutes an "e-sport". There's still a money investment, a time investment, the problem of familiarity, friends needing to move on, and reliability of support at play.

PvP is shit.

No exceptions.

Does that mean SC2 is finally dead and we can have RTS games without "designed for esports" and "muh APM micro mechanics"? I can dream, right?

shouldn't you be on reddit?

mobas are the evolution of rts fam. even before league n shit got popular, rts was dying.

RTS and ASSFAGGOTS play completely different. Anyone who has played a game against another person would know that. And I'm not talking your super casual games with your friends where you fed each other units to get your heroes to level 10.

eSports is fine, it just doesn't belong to vidya at all. Just the same way of how vidya doesn't belong to books ("interactive fiction"), despite early vidya having ISBN numbers so it could sell in book stores.
Blizzard hasn't made a video game since the 1990s. That's fine, just don't bother gamers with it.

Panchinko

Kek, I couldn't help but check and of course team liquid is in denial

You forgot perhaps the biggest one; if you want to play something that plays like WoW, you're going to play WoW. I don't like WoW, but I love Guildwars I.
Because it doesn't play like WoW or all the WoW clones.

The Japs do WoW better than WoW does. Final Fantasy XIV is a superior game in every way.

My points are about why that would be the case. To include that would be redundant.

As much as I want to play a big grey musclegirl, I couldn't keep my interest in it and would rather play for free on some old WoW private server

Nigga most of their subs are from China, not the West. Chincks pay less and I believe Tecent gets a cut from that too since they are the only selling in China.

and those "subs" are gold farmers not players.

These estimates are for a specific person though, and based on the fact that the guy who wrote the post that started this entire chain of questioning used perfect American English I had no reason to assume he might be Chinese and so worked all my estimates off what an American would pay. If you want to assume the guy is Chinese based on their majority playerbase and give an estimate on what it would cost a Chinaman to sub to WoW for 10 years be my guest.

If you were burned out on WoW, would getting into FFXIV be a fun idea? Asking for a friend.

Are you into really degenerate catgirl ERP?
If yes, then this is the game for you.
This game has the most disgusting and degenerate community I've ever seen

docs.google.com/document/d/1B061Rs4gw4zkCec35Q5v2r576e_Jd6pJfrT_5_GZ74I/preview

Valve are dicks

Eh, I quit with WotLK because I found it too be much too boring.

Only japs and weebs would be shit at video games enough find this exciting

Have you ever played WoW? It's been like that since vanilla.

Between my experiences with both games, I'd rate FFXIV on the same level as Cata. Better than WoW in its current state maybe, but nothing compared to WoW in its prime.

I guess for that on ffxiv.
but 4.0 is bringing in some big changes of course we won't know much till the next few fanfests. but what has been said is pretty promising.
dropping ps3 support
64bit OS recommend
they are looking into the combat system
cleaning up skills.
etc

Nigger sum that shit up in paragraph.

Some guy in valve has a huge carrot up his ass

Basically Shanghai Major was a huge fuckup because the Chinese production company handling all the technical shit was ultra incompetent and the guys doing the management on Valves side dropped the ball and threw the public blame onto James who was doing all he could with no support to try and make the broadcast the slightest bit interesting.

Oh I remeeber that event. That's the one where the feed keep getting cut, correct?

James? That was one of the hosts early on correct? I recall him no coming back after one of the "breaks", just never though anything of it.

I Also recall something about "Lord" Fattass making a post on Reddit demeaning some guy, guessing it was this James?

Yeah, that's it. Gabe Newell made a post on reddit that was literally just "James is an ass, and we won't be working with him again" when James' hosting was the only positive thing anyone remembered about any of Shanghai and Gabe didn't actually work with James at all in the first place.

yes on all counts

He also mentions about some shit valve tried to pull (trying to not pay hosts but instead make them a commission on each signature sold)

Indra, is that you?

Do you know where the fuck you are? >>>/cuckchan/ >>>/reddit/ >>>/bog/

Kill yourself

Anyone talking about WoW in a positive way whether it be Vanilla, BC, or especially Wrath of the Burst King is fucking retarded. Vanilla was a fucking mess constant issues with balance like that dumbarse shaman and his frost shock or the retard with his arcanite reaper and those raids that were so fucking retarded that they were literally unbeatable. BC was the same way like SL/SL locks and the retarded way sunwell and illidian were done. Retards running around with skillglieve not to mention the full retard of Thoridal, which was the real beginning of shitting all over the lore and the idiotic fashion of legendary implementation. This is just a VERY SHORT list of all the fucking stupid problems. WoW was NEVER a good game and you should know damn well why if you look at the people who made it. It'll always be the EQ clone with fagtag devs.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
I definitely recommend the last option.

Care to explain? I don't follow any kind of news involving ASSFAGGOTS

Cosplayers were told to go away or something
VIP room was a room with some plastic chairs and a makeup desk thrown in
Fucked up audio constantly
One of the players had his keyboard misplaced by organizers
Audience were told to leave because

Is what I've found after a quick internet search

Do the free trial.

People play WoW for various reasons so it's hard to say.

Leveling is a linear quest. The story and characters are better fleshed out than in WoW.

You can change class at will if you've unlocked those classes via quests so you'll only ever need 1 character. Helpful for people with alt-itis.

Gearing is done by drops and alternate currency like TBC era WoW. Also has multiple gearing paths. It's not even that grindy, you can fully gear in a week or so. But because of this, a lot of raid guilds expect you to have at least 1 class of each role that you've leveled and are competent with or if you're adamant on only 1 role e.g. DPS you'll have all the FOTM or best DPS classes leveled for different situations or raid compositions.

Regular dungeons in FFXIV have boss mechanics you have to pay attention to which you'd generally only encounter at Raids in WoW. For example there's a slime boss that you can't directly hurt, the tank has to kite the boss around whilst another player creates a Bomb monster that you have to NOT kill and make it explode on boss several times.

Raiding in FFXIV is much the same, but the general player base is more competent because normal dungeons have mechanics in them. I play on JP servers though because of my location. Not sure if NA population is the same.

I have no comment for PvP. I play non-mmo games for PvP since MMO PvP is shit.

That's only at the start when you don't have GCD reduction on gear and honestly I prefer it that way.You best make sure you don't press the wrong button or you're screwed for longer and more significantly than on WoW.

Right, because in other games you can just press any button and be fine.

A lot of classes (tanks included) have oGCD skills they weave into their rotation. It can actually get pretty fast paced.

Goddamn, that is absolutely horrid. Although it's what I've come to expect from the incompetent retards that is Valve. I swear high school clubs organise events to a more professional level than that.

Valve, being Valve, didn't have anyone actually interested and capable of doing the work to organise and run an event this large. The only person who wanted to do it was incompetent and shouldn't be in charge of anything more important than a pre-school sandbox, which is fitting because he acted like a pre-schooler when someone didn't act how he wanted them to.

The best thing anyone can learn is to take responsibility for their actions, which means taking responsibility for the actions of those working under you. If they fuck up, it's because you didn't communicate properly, didn't manage them properly, didn't figure out what problems they had and work with them on a solution.

Doing this sucks because you'll always feel guilty of not doing your best when things fuck up, but it's the only way that will get the best out of you and your employees. Unfortunately, others will take this admission of failure as a reason you shouldn't be trusted, rather than looking at it critically and seeing that you're taking responsibility.

a game with 20 button presses. you make 1 mistake that's 1/20 or 5% loss

where as say a game with less button presses (FFXIV)
1/5 is 20%

Any single mistake in FFXIV is worth more than WoW.

Everything Blizzard does is shit. Anyone who is still playing Blizzard games in this day and age is a drone who would probably turn to ash if sunlight seeped through the cracks in their blinds.

Because they're weak. Mongolia strong.

WHY DOES HE WEAR A MASK?
(8:51)

Let me know when story required NPCs like "Memedesu" have been ousted.

and nothing of value was lost
wait, it's actually benefit for all humanity cause e-sports is cancer

GOOKCLICKS

No need, they hate themselves enough already.

narrative.ly/fighting-south-koreas-suicide-crisis-with-fake-funerals/

So neo-neo/v/ is literal beta cucks who are so shit at video games they get triggered by esports and love blizzard

What a time to be alive.

Japanese image boards

Did they ever reference the original ghostbusters cast in the older games. If not this is a huge slap in the face

everyone has every right to criticize everyone whats your point?

This isn't being a dindu, user.
The Japs are the honorary Aryans of Asia.

See, I'd like to say that you're just pretending to be retarded, but with every post I'm starting to think that there might be some people here who are serious.

weebs are retarded, Holla Forums is retarded. combine the two and what do you get?

You really think that of all the pieces of shit in Asia you can call dindus, that it's the Japs?
You're really a faggot. Their cities are the cleanest and even when the 2011 Tsunami hit, there was almost no looting or rioting.
And they were obsessed enough with whites to try and mimic them in the Meiji era and succeeded enough to force a good amount of Asia to suck its militaristic cock.
That's about as white as it gets.

I wouldn't call SK the dindus of Asia either, but at the very least, their insistence on trying to make the Japanese out to be the shittiest group in Asia is reminiscent of it.

Full retard, never go there

You Koreaboos really are delusional, huh?

>>>/tumblr/

How're you fairing, defending a country that's controlled by pedophile feminists?

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703410604576216293024644156

'honorary aryans' was a derogatory term that meant 'you're not really as good as us, but we'll put up with you for the war'

Read a book you stupid faggot.

user, China's a bubble. There's no middle class and most people are either rich as hell or poor as hell, and their economy only keeps increasing because they keep doing shit like building more neighborhoods that no one can afford to move into while people are homeless on the streets and gagging on the smog that fills the cities.
As soon as the bubble pops, the rich will flock elsewhere, possibly to India, until they create the same problem all over again. This happens because these countries are 3rd-world shitholes they can use to their advantage. Let's be clear: As soon as China and India are no longer feasible to outsource to, they'll be moving to Africa.

They did lose to the true Aryans. But still fucked the rest of Asia in the ass and still came out on top of them.

Git gud

Why do nips and koreans look so much alike. Are they both originally from japan? It'd explain why theyre so similar too.

Reminder that one of the creators/directors/major staff member of MtG talked about male privilege or whatever on his Tumblr

wew lads, videogames

They needed those beers and cash to survive, okay?

back when the tsunami hit the japs were making lines on their own to get help.
Meanwhile niggers in Haiti were raping the red cross workers.

To be fair it wasn't truly Valve's fault for being stupid enough to hire a Chinese company to oversee that shit.
Chinese are known as the jews of asia for a reason.

their entire war strategy consisted of swarming people who didnt expect it.
JUST
NIGGERS

And yet LoL tournaments go fine (or so I'm told).

And if you read James' story, Valve do have sizable fault in all that.

I can't think of a single situation in Africa or even with the blacks in America where that was the case. However, it did happen with European empires.
Blacks also don't have a history of modernizing their colonies.

Tencent is in their home turf, Valve knows jack shit about China and hired some chink scammers who even went so far as stealing every computer they could from the players in the hotel.

the gymnastics you weebs will go through

The Chinese business model is basically 'Invite Western companies over with the promise of massive profits, then steal absolutely everything you can from them and set up your own knockoff'.

They're certainly one of the few creatures in this planet who can outjew the jew.

wew

Not to mention the fact that they firmly believed that China would eventually invade their country, and they would be beset by Chinese invaders. Japan used to be good at one thing and one thing only, and that was war.

Now they're good at making the weakest examples of men not procreate via their waifu shit.

im sure all those undefended villages they raped just like niggers were actually secret military bases. as soon as they had to go up against an actual organized opponent they and their shitty "made in japan" military themed toys got ripped apart just like niggers because again their only tactic consisted of unorganized swarming which only works against white women fishing villages.

I think Germany has a lower fertility rating today but pretty much all first world countries are heading that way thanks to the cancer of feminism and modern life making raising children a nightmare.

To be fair China and Korea really are dickless wimps.
They did put up a decent fight against Russia I guess.

oh absolutely

And you think waifu simulators and waifu anime aren't contributing?

Of course but my point is that waifufags are not really the worst mankind has to offer now that the west is mass producing Anthony Burchs.

literally what

You might not know this, but the islands of Japan waged war (mostly against themselves) for 2500 years before the common era began. Think about that. They'd already fought 2500 years of war, 2000 years ago. Up until the 1940s, Japan had been in constant wars and struggles and fights. A small island nation 1/10th the size managed to occupy a big vast nation like China.

And every time they fought against an organized enemy, they got btfo.

They were also using laughable weapon and armor, the kind of shit the rest of the world stopped using centuries ago

pro tip: you advance through competition, not stagnating

China was also in the middle of civil war, and japs only managed to occupy a fraction of china despite that.

Educate yourself.

Amazing how you can lose so much territory against a retarded army of niggers 1/100th your size who are using antiquated weaponry.

See, I can't tell if we have irradiated island monkeys posting here, or this weeb thing is real.

And fuck off hot pocket, you pathetic faggot, deal with facts or kill yourself.

Learn to read you retarded faggot

Sounds more like we have butthurt gooks and chinks who are making up excuses for a tiny fucking island kicking their asses.

filtered

Fascinating how a thread about pro league ending somehow brought out triggered weebs and hot pockets who got at lengths to tell us how retarded they are.

To be fair no one cares about SC since SC2 killed it, even the gooks started playing LoL instead which really says a lot about their addiction to grinding.

Yes and another small Island nation created the largest empire in the history of the world the sun never set on but now are a bunch of cucks with a mudslime mayor of their greatest city and a female PM. Again what's your point?

Next you're gonna try to discuss politics on Holla Forums

class balance is what this guy has to complain about? thats the least of the games problems. the game is just boring and shitty

TOO EXTREME FOR 4CHAN

Lightweight.

What the fuck is happening? I feel the general posting quality is declining like stock chart of the great depression since Japanese conman declared halfchan is dying. Derail without quality, aka shitposting is so common since last few days. Pure coincidence, right?

relax, starcraft 2 has never really been that hot here. the best you can hope for is people hollering about how upset the story went from war in space to warcraft in space.

SK are the kikes of Asia, the Talmud is best seller there and they've got their own phoney balloney shoahs.

Replaying Terran campaign in original SC. I wish there was more sunlight and it was actually warming things up, but even the little we get at the moment is nice.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

Those who don't care either way don't post here. I shouldn't either.

*here ITT