Trump moves Embassy, proclaims Jerusalem 'Capital of Israel'

New thread, old one hit reply limit.
Trump is Moving Embassy to Jerusalem, proclaims Jerusalem to be the 'Capital of Israel'
Palestinians call Trump move "declaration of war"

Despite strong criticism from the Middle East and carefully worded rebukes from U.S. allies, President Trump is expected to formally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel on Wednesday and to announce moving the U.S. Embassy there in a decision that would upend decades of U.S. policy.

Several countries, among them many U.S. allies in Europe, are warning that the move could further disrupt relations between Palestinians and Israelis and spark unrest in the region.

The expected announcement dominated European news coverage Wednesday, especially in countries such as Germany, France and Britain where anti-Semitic incidents have been on the rise in recent years — partially due to an escalation of tensions between Israel and Palestinians. European nations have hosted multiple interfaith events to discuss ways to de-escalate, and Pope Francis was among the leaders speaking out in favor of preserving the status quo of Jerusalem, which is considered to be a holy city by Jews, Christians and Muslims.
archive.is/gKXvg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vxKWm
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu
timesofisrael.com/liberal-us-jews-blast-trumps-expected-jerusalem-declaration/
nbcnews.com/news/mideast/open-secret-saudi-arabia-israel-get-cozy-n821136
archive.is/bFhY1
archive.fo/eaejO
archive.fo/QjuRu
archive.fo/k98kj
archive.fo/s1M7H
archive.fo/1KlyW
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42250399
realjewnews.com/?p=1057
timesofisrael.com/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-no-gop-candidate-trumps-trump/
timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle/
archive.fo/iAp2B
english.pnn.ps/2017/12/05/trump-informs-palestinian-president-his-decision-to-move-the-us-embassy-to-jerusalem/
youtube.com/watch?v=1rw-0wH63_4
archive.fo/FcQ15
english.pnn.ps/2017/12/06/in-response-to-his-announcement-jerusalem-as-israel-capital-burn-trump-pictures-in-bethlepalestinian-activistshem/
youtube.com/watch?v=2CFWDpt19I4
archive.fo/AoZnv
dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2017/12/06/jerusalem-red-line-for-all-muslims-president-erdogan-says
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
archive.fo/kX9kj
electronicintifada.net/blogs/michael-f-brown/article-jerusalem-new-york-times-falsifies-history-1948-1967
vaneraqi.my-place.us/p/the-new-jerusalem-zionist-power-in-america-by-michael-collins-piper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least this thread can serve as containment thread for JIDF.
If you're a real Holla Forumsack, I would advise not posting itt.
They have been shilling this story since the beginning of his presidency, and the embassy has not been moved.

Remember
Sage goes in ALL fields.

Spotted the shill.

Look at the date of the news story or turn on the television. It is all over the news.
no webm because dumbphone

At least the Trump shills can stop pushing him on Holla Forums now pretending he is some white savior.

No point in getting pissed until he does it. Let everyone know it's a bad idea, but until then take it as testing the water or bait.

I don't really care about the move. Ideally it'll inflame the 'muh Palestine' crowd and make them do some damage to Israel. I don't think the kikes actually want the limelight that Trump's actions are shining on their conduct.

Bump

He is doing something symbolically "good for the jews" so that later he could do something concretely bad for the jews. I'm not a trumpshill, but that seems to be what he's planning.

Kill yourself Trump shill kike

It's probably this. Moving the stupid embassy costs him nothing but gives him a fair amount of capital that he can expend later on.

I WANT them to move it. The more they piss off the dune coons the better. Fuck Israel. You want the holy fucking land, TAKE IT AND ALL ITS PESTS.
Just stay on top of Trump letting him know that any Americans dying for Israel is unacceptable in any form. Their land right? Their problem.
MAGA not MIGA.

Feeling a bit warm, jew?

How many "#FreePalestine" faggots are going on an uproar for this?
It generates conflict. Mudshits are going to kill more kikes and kikes are going to kill more mudshits. Happy ending.

No an argument, and false.

The embassy/recognition thing seems like a clever way of looking like you do something for the jews (so the kikes will have difficulty calling him "antisemitic"), while actually just gaining the ability to later on fuck over the yids, in a real way.

Why is it such a bad thing, again?

The only people who get so emotionally assmad about this are Ahmeds who should GTFO.

>>>/oven/

Ok kikes, Trump is so fucking bad now. What part of this is bad for America exactly? Educate us lesser beings. The chosen have the answers to all so lets hear it. How does moving the embassy hurt America?
We even have a kike in congress saying it's a bad idea. And we all know you should do the opposite of what jews say so lets hear it.
Convince me. Lets see you get that fucking black pill past my lips, kikes.

I've never seen a good counter-argument presented by the shills for why Trump is cucking up by doing this. It's just trumpwall.jpg ad nauseum. I don't really see any negatives, or even care either way tbh. But it's likely to generate some hatred towards the kikes which is always a positive.

Wall!

Its not just Muslims in Jerusalem braindead kike vermin shill

I've got a question for the Trump lovers. What pro-Israeli or pro-Jewish actions could he take that would make you think he is philosemitic?

What will it take for you idiots to realize that Trump is just a kike puppet? We made a mistake. It's time to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves, and try again.

51st State.

Speaking about costs, the average embassy costs several billion dollars to build. I haven't seen an estimate yet, but modern US embassies are an all-in-one: castle, bunker, intelligence apparatus headquarter, hotel, embassy, car park, they're like mini cities. I'd imagine that It's going to cost a fortune.

Trust me they realize, you have to realize that these people aren't genuine and literally paid fed/Jew shills.

Sure did.

I ask because I suspect there is nothing he could do that you wouldn't defend.
But if there is, then say it now so we can test in the future.

That would be bad for Israel, as they would be bound by the US constitution and could get flooded by non-Jews. So Israel would never agree to that, nor would the Jewish congressmen.

Consider this. Trump uses the funds he sent to Israel as (infrastructure improvements) to build it with "their" money.

The very first thing I've seen against this move resembling an argument, well done user.

Perhaps they know they also have to rebuild their embassy because the one they are currently using is kiked to fuck and they are hemorrhaging information like it's on sale two for a shakel.

I'm OK with this.

Who's excited for more butchering to start?

Buying stock in diapers.

Hope you have a new IP ready yid.

More body bags and more diapers. And definitely more salt and tears.

I've been wondering this myself but allow me to think out loud for a moment.

It has potential but Trump has a habit of looking like he's taking the bait only to chum the waters himself.
If we were hit there, it would give us a reason to police EVERYONE in the area. Trump isn't the type to take a hit on behalf of someone else and just be ok with it.

Will this not be the first time the West is getting real property in Jerusalem since the fall of the byzantine empire?

Shitstorm doesn't even begin to describe what will happen if he does this. It'll definitely spark a regional war eventually. A primary concern would be that once Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel, they'll get more arrogant about what they do with "their" land, and feel the U.S is truly committed to defend them no matter what. That puts the Dome of the Rock at risk.

Would be funny to move Palestines embassy to Jerusalem.

So you admit to being a derka-derka, and then you have the gall to go on my Holla Forums, and tell me, a White American, that I should care about your retarded dunecoon issues?

KYS.

I want Israel and all the kikes wiped off the planet, but until that happens, I couldn't care less if they trigger a bunch of shitskins (and get bomb'd as a consequence). It literally won't affect me if the kikes build the third temple, but it will affect you, haji, which is why you kvetch about it on my Holla Forums.

Reported.
Sage for (((shareblue))).

Stupid people who have no clue what's going on aside, I'd like to point something obvious out.
Every president before Trump has had no problem signing a waiver that postpones moving the embassy to Jerusalem. They've done this because neocons and intelligent Jews have always known that such a move would inflame tensions in the Middle East and make Jews look like rabid imperialists to the world. So they have told every president to hold off on that goal. Yet Trump did not. So assuming Trump is not a drooling idiot, he has some kind of scheme in the works.
Then, after a day of hand wringing, he reneged on his earlier claim and signed the waiver.

So what was this all about? If he planned to sign the waiver anyway, why create this fuss?
Again, I am going to assume that Trump is not a drooling idiot and knows full well the consiquences of his actions. If this is the case, he may have wanted to cause tension in the region and direct it at Israel while simultaniously pleasing both the hard core Zionists and the pragmatic neo-cons and neo-Cohens that infest from top to bottom the executive bureaucracy.
The question is; to what end?
What is the end goal here?
Two things are clear;
By generating more tension in Jerusalem between the Palestinians and kikes, Trump has put them on the defensive. Given the Zionists something else to worry about. Perhaps Trump has created a problem and now will offer a solution?
Secondly, this action is ballsy. It is taking the initiative. And those who take initiative set the agenda.
I'd like to know what that agenda is.

Since Jerusalem belongs to all men every nation should have an embassy there. Fuck the yids.

Reported for kike.

Reported too.

Put the mess back in their yard so they stay the fuck out of everyone else?

This

Proclaims Jerusalem to be the 'Capital of Israel'

We all know this has been a kike dream since before any of us were even born, what is interesting is that Trump is getting so much flack from blatantly kiked people who are 100% on board with anything and everything the kikes demand of them.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

If the Palestinians could get another Antifada going and keep it going, Israel would be distracted by internal insurrection and Assad could finish his civil war in peace.
I have little faith in the Palestinians. They're very dumb and I'm not just saying that to be cute. The target selection of Palestinian terrorists has been abysmal and poorly thought out. It's usually Jewish pizza shops, busses, and even random Israeli police officers.
Idiots.
They're retarded idiots.
Attack airports to discourage tourism.
Attack infrastructure to put pressure on the tax payer.
Attack media outlets to keep journalists fearful.
Attack electronic infrastructure to remind everyone about the war.
Attack financial buildings to punish those responsible for funding the System.
Attack important people (war profiteers, politicians, and media owners) to make a real difference and to evoke a reaction.
These are important targets. Pizza shops and busses are not. It's a waste of effort and people.
But we shall see.

What did you expect? The Palestinians are like 97% Sunni or something. Sunnis are idiots, and often have very significant levels of Sub-Saharan African admixture. The funny thing is that Israeli kikes are also dumb shitskins, so this stupid "conflict" just keeps going. It's like 2 down syndrome 'tards wrestling in the mud.

The kikes do actually want Jerusalem deep down, but they know doing so is going to rekt their PR. Now the situation is that President Unpopular is putting his seal of approval on it and associating himself and his disdain for muslims with the move. It couldn't look much worse, certainly the US left is likely to side with #FreePalestine, doubly so because it's muh Drumpf doing it. Whoever wins, the Jews lose.

Israel is the only place on earth where Jews do manual labour though. In other words it's LITERALLY the Auschwitz (arbeit macht frei) of the world.
It's IMO possible to support Israel and still hate fractual reserved banking, SJW-bullshit, race mixing, degeneracy and subversion etc. After all if Jews are doing all this, WHY not want to send them to what's essentially a damn Work camp in the desert?

can someone explain the significance of this? has anything actually changed? im really not familiar with the whole "capital of israel" controversy. can someone explain what its all about preferably in greentext?

inb4 "spoonfeed me" and "(((google))) it!". like most controvorseys about jews, information on it is considerably obfuscated and untrustworthy

If PR actually mattered the US wouldn't be giving them 43 billion dollars after Israel bombed a navy boat.

Cuck.

Whoa there user, lets not get carried away, when we talk about glassing the middle east we mean the entire middle east.

jews tried to exterminate us. There are no second chances. This time, they all die, every last one. Just contemplate the crimes committed against the German people after the end of WWII. Consider the victims of judeo-bolshevism. There are no good jews. All jews must be exterminated to secure the existence of our people.

Building your stuff on contested land is generally a no-no to most people.

It's like it's the summer of 2014 all over again

i also see the merit in getting all the jews together in one small location. its hard to fight an enemy with no center.

Just going ahead and checking my own trips in this very (((organic)) discussion.

This, I support this move only because I think it's going to make things worse for the kikes. Right now the general public doesn't actually have any idea what Palestine even is or what's going on. This is likely to alter that and put the kikes and their actions in the spotlight. Right now the public feels ambivalence, this is going to polarize and make them care instead. If they start caring it gives us latitude to maneuver. Other than the cost of the building itself I see no other negatives and plenty of potential realpolitik benefits. The #FreePalestine crowd has always been a great place to insert redpills about the kikes.

Tl;dr

Kikes claimed Jerusalem as their capital, the Arabs have been pissed off about it since forever, America (and the rest of the world) so far played neutral by having the embassies in Tel Aviv, now Trump does a symbolic and ultimately meaningless gesture for the jews by relocating the embassy to Jerusalem and "recognizing" it as the official kike capital. Arabs as usual get mad and start threatening the jews with muh terrorism.

That's it, lol.

MEMRI is awesome but maybe not in the way that jews think it is.

Learn to read, faggot. I did not imply. Just the opposite.

Never forget that there are two kinds of Israeli kike. There are the Ashkenazi Jews who have European admixture and then there are the Sephardic Jews who are mostly Arab with only minor Turkish and European admixture. If anyone doubts the importance of race, I'd simply advice them to look at how these two kinds of Jews have made out for themselves. Those Jews with some of our genes are ruling the entire world. Those Jews who are mostly Semitic are not even running Israel. They're just mud people. The Ashkenazi are the most important power on the planet.

Race is real and it matters.

Anyway, not all Palestinians are imbeciles. In any race, leaders naturally rise to the top. Unfortunately the kikes (the Ashkenazi ones) have kept this from happening in Palestine. At least to an extent. Hezbullah has done a number on the Israeli army back in 2006. Their leadership is uncorrupted. But they are holding back and waiting for an opportunity to strike.

thank you, just a few more questions to clear that up.

im guessing they did this sometime post-WW2 after they arrived to give it some relation to the holy place in the bible in order to subvert christians?
was tel aviv the capital before the jews were put there? how deep does this go?
by relocating the embassy from telaviv to jerusalem, are they completely vacating the telaviv embassy?

how is recognising and having the embassy in telaviv neutral? sounds like its pro-arab and anti-israel. or is telaviv some kind of middleground?

Worse than obongo at this point

You may as well not even bother. The entire Trump brigade on this board is kiked. They are paid shills and they are trying to "manage" this issue by putting forward all sorts of ludicrous explanations for it.

Trump is a handpicked zionist tool, so chosen because the kikes were freaked out by what happened in the last administration.

Right. The Israeli elite is Ashkenazi, despite the fact that most Israelis are swarthy little Mizrahi shitskins. And likewise, the Palestinian elite is overwhelmingly "Christian." Furthermore, many Palestinians simply have old Hebrew admixture. So in a way, it's like old jews vs. (((new jews))).

There are also White people (Slavs) in the Holy Land, and as Whites, we should exclusively care about them. Our brothers, whom the jews brought in as labor.

Pretty much this.

Maybe, but I'm not going to support it or "orange hitler."

This. It's not REALLY a happening, it's more of a fee-fees based thing.

Kikes are still the only ones with actual nukes and mudniggers are still the ones with the New Year's eve firecrackers.

Sure thing Moshe. Because moving the embassy to Jerusalem isn't going to piss off the shitskins and make them kill more kikes

That's the angle your shill teams have chosen to present. That's understood and it's what you've been pushing for months now.

the arabs have the bomb
"Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan"
"6 November 2013
Saudi Arabia has invested in Pakistani nuclear weapons projects, and believes it could obtain atomic bombs at will, a variety of sources have told BBC Newsnight. "
archive.fo/vxKWm

This end times really are nigh, aren't they? Everything is such a joke from the pozzed last pope to this retards want to turn their loony desert fairy tales into self fulfilling prophesy.

video of jew related

Le apocalypse of john wasn't a prophecy, it was a blueprint.

Jerusalem is rightful Christian clay

To be fair to Trump, I don't think it has anything to do with him believing in desert fairy tales. He's just an owned little goy slave and has been for decades, so he does what he's told in order to maintain his lifestyle.

jews and arabs are the original infidels

Saudis =/= palestinians tho.

The new Saudi prince is a confirmed Trumpite and, at this point, probably full blown Holla Forumsack / shitposter.

wtf i love the arabs now

Yes, bin Salman truly is /ourguy/! Can't wait until he starts a based with Iran at based israel's side!

It's really not that significant to anyone but the assmad Ahmeds who are assmad no matter what. We have our embassy in the capital of every other country where we have an embassy, so why not Israel? The only argument is that it's somehow contested land but it's historically very well documented that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. If that Palestinians are so certain that it is their land, I suggest they actually mobilize and try to take it instead of trying to bully the international community into doing it for them.

And guess who's going to fight for every kike killed by those muzzies?
(((U))) (((S))) (((A)))

Don't worry, goy. We just need a few hundred thousand dead White men to get the kikes right where we want them! A few million more and it will be total victory!

Never said he was /ourguy/ but Trump is truly trying to bring him to the fold for strategic reasons if not anything else. Fact. Either way, he's 100% not a palestinian in any shape or form.

Gas yourself.

I'm going to go ahead and filter you. You don't have anything to offer the thread but disingenuous nonsense.

Happenings are coming but they won't be the fairy tales you all spout. Filter me all what you want. I don't give a damn.

jews aren't so smart, there will be an ISIS counter-coup in the Saud Abomination I reckon - with all those saud billionaires who got shook down for mad l00t, I'll bet more than one or two have some pretty scary terrorist and foreign intelligence friends. It was a robbery, pure and simple. Now you might argue that it was a justified robbery, and I might theoretically agree, but to assume that MBS "got away" with it so soon is more than a little premature. Furthermore the Abomination is losing badly to the Houthi. A year from now, the Houthi might well march into Riyadh and jam their feet so far up the princelings' asses that they choke to death on toe jam and I hope it happens.

Didn't you just describe their whole country?

The general public has whatever ideas fed to them by the 'media'. So whether or not Palestine makes it onto the table in a substantial way .. I dunno.

He's been doing their bidding for a long time, building his profile to put himself forth. Dr. Pierce, a real White Nationalist who is beyond reproach – especially from kike stooges and apologists like you – called this out decades ago. Trump's holdings are massively tied up in buildings that he can't liquidate quickly and needs income from in order to service his debt, so he is reliant upon jew credit to stay liquid.

Nothing about his lifestyle changes when he gets into the White House. He eats the finest meals, is surrounded by luxurious accommodations, plenty of time for golfing a couple of times a week, lavish state dinners overseas, etc.

I would argue that Trump running for president is precisely because he wants to maintain his lifestyle. The zionists are desperate little men who see the writing on the wall and they are spooked. Trump is their guy to roll back what they saw as encroachments and threats to their position.

What a nice Hanukkah present for his family.

If Trump wants it on the table, then this would be the way to go about getting it there. You are conveniently forgetting this is the same Trump that has consistently managed to force the media to cover whatever the fuck he wants, whether they want to or not.

Dumbest shit I've ever read.
If Trump does this USA is officially a lost cause.

Of course it is. Israel is the most disputed territory on the planet. Even if Trump thought of it as a purely symbolic gesture, it greatly increases the alliance between Israel and the United States. It will certainly draw us into deeper conflict with the Arab world, one that has been continuous for nearly four decades.

Yep.
Technically yes, but it will be a gradual process, and besides, not all countries will follow suit. Whatever
The way this diplomatic "game" is played, pretty much. The kikes should all be gassed anyway, but moving the embassy from Tel Aviv ("Israel proper") to Jerusalem ("muh occupied territory") is wholly insignificant.

Care to actually explain your position?

Oh, you're right about that.

President Trump Gives a Statement on Jerusalem

Honestly why should I care about this?

From what I can tell only Jews and Muslims have any reason to care at all.

The USA is already a lost cause, the american themselves knows it.

How long until Muslims bomb the embassy and Trump uses it to ban all Muslim immigration?

This stream will be something off of blacked.com for its cuckoldry…

Exactly.

trump hasnt even been president for a whole year yet. you have absolutely no more proof to back up your claims than the guy you're replying to. he says one thing will happen you say another will happen, except he is at least forming ideas while you are doing nothing but attempting to shut down down discussion

fuck off, blackpill abolitionist

The amount of damage control from zionists "anons" ITT is incredible.

So it stands to wonder why the US is even involved – unless of course, the administration is jewish.

Reported

If I had to guess, they're moving the embassy because the old one was made before modern surveillance "bugging" technology. New embassy = updated spying tech.

Also another thought is that this move makes Muslims absolutely furious at Israel thus backing the Jews into a corner and gives Trump more leverage.

But honestly I don't care about sandnigger religious squabbles.

Spying on who? They are all kikes.

Funny how a natsoc board pretends its nothing worth mentioning

== Damage control

Im hugely skeptical of all this and dont trust trumps kikery at all but this will split the left in two (again) forcing them to stare the jewish question in the face which can only serve Holla Forums in the long run.

Fucking this. It's Absolutely disappointing the amount of anons defending another step taken for (((their))) master plan.

It's starting.

In another thread they will be calling someone a kike because he doesnt meet their 99% purity test

THE ABSOLUT STATE OF Holla Forums

So, how long untill the embassy is (((attacked))) and the good goys of the USA fight another war for there greatest master Isreal?

Feel like this is all a setup, so the US can get a better excuse to fight for zog again in that shithole. Give isreal a bigger helping hand on its ambitions.

it isnt public relations if the public doesnt actually know about it

well to be fair, jews do jew themselves and eachother. they even jew their own god

this is why i dont worry so much about this stuff. we have much higher powers on our side (truth, kalki, etc).
i'm reminded of that screencap that explains the mindset of the jew - it only operates in the immediate timeframe, doing what is in it's best interest at the moment without thinking through the possible future repercussions, and then when an angry mob appears at the door it is legitimately dumbfounded

Trump is just keeping his promises like the good goy he is. You got played, mutts.

>>>Holla Forums

Please write jew without a capital, then type "kike" with some x's and +'s.

JUST MADE IT OFFICIAL, GET REDY FOR 3RD INTIFADA, TERROR IN EU, USA, POSSIBLE OIL BLOCKADE, POSSIBLE 4RD WW…

I have to wonder what, if anything, Trump acquired in return for this move.

Shut up, dipshit.

Holla Forumsacks still THIS delusional
next step will be

his daughter have him a hug. I always knew this was coming, got banned during primary for saying it again and again. Whatever the outcome, still better than the Clintonista.

There has been a clear influx of retards. I'm talking about this years summerfags. Anything that validates the christcucks and their pathetic kike worshiping delusions, is bad for humanity in general. Since when did Holla Forums downplay symbolism?
Enjoy 7 more years of Judeo-Christianity.

He's a shill, silly. All the real Holla Forumsacks are banned.

>(((attacked)))
the echoes imply that you mean some kind of kike-orchestrated false flag? are you so sure that muslims will never attack it on their own accord? jerusalem is just as important to them as it is to the jews, right?
strange use of the terminology, but anyways why would trump do this? what leverage exactly does israel have on the US that would call for this?

feel free to post an argument, oh wise (1)
not you though, right?

Faggots still deny she is a kike too. The damage control of T_D tier posters.

Things are going to get interesting when the muzzies get infuriated by this and go full anti-kike.

REMEMBER TO GATHER AND ARCHIVE ALL NEWS ARTICLES WHEN IT HAPPENS, KIKES WILL SHOA EVERYTHING LIKE 2006

I hope you are in the army. You deserve death.

Feel free to start explaining how this will magically undo all of Trump's pro-America policies at any time, instead of just screaming "DRUMP IF FINISHED FOR REAL THIS TIME." It's the Jew wall all over again, and I'm not buying your crap.

And who is going to pay for it, faggot?

Any Holla Forumsfag knows Trump is a zionist shill. I don't know why fags keep trying to deny it. His kids are married to fucking jews. Oh no!

I-i-is this Trump's strategy…? Make the Muslims so insane that even Europe doesn't want them? 88D chess?

Like the muslim ban that doesn't ban muslims and the wall that isn't built? Oh oh I know about about all the jews who aren't in jail for financial fraud and putting white families into the streets?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu

"Ass-mad Ah-med" makes an appearance, as expected. Keep flailing.

Dubs confirm Twitter is Trumps lazerpointer and the leftyfaggots and media are the cats.

You are a very special kind of retarded.

except for you though, right?

nobody does this. take your strawman somewhere else

causing bad PR for muslims is not any kind of advanced chess or anything. you have to remember how deeply brainwashed much of europe still is. and for the ones that arent, they are emboldened by trumps activities that relate to this (such as posting the twitter videos)

You know what leverage they have? They have mossad, the president's son-in-law, the Federal reserve and the CIA. All of to perform a false flag that will implicate palestinians as the perpetrators of "anti-semitic hate". Trump will demand outrageous concessions to palestinians and they will either be forced to decline and face genocide, or comply and face genocide, then they will come for Lebanon (Hezbollah), Syria, and ultimately, Iran. You naive fuck, do you think he just spontaneously thought about this? Fuck no, this is all part of the Yinon plan

Nothing? Just deflection? As I thought. The harder you cry, the more I wonder just how hard Trump is fucking you Jews over with this move. Maybe the Muslims really will follow through with their threats of war? I do know Pence said Israel should be allowed to defend itself on its own two legs in the last speech he made to the Jews. Prepare to die!

It did serve the purpose of forcing some British politicians to go full anti Britain though, at the very least, we have a few more names on our list.

There was a shill in the original thread suggesting that Kushner wasn't really a kike."He's supposedly a member of the tribe".

Classic. We must secure a future for multicultural shit holes. Europe thanks you in advance for all the rapeugees.

really obvious, you guys

I'll support Israel if it is moved to Madagascar.

Can Fat Boy Kims rockets reach Jerusalem??

Irony isn't your strong suit I see. Anyway, I change my IP more often than I change my underwear to stay here.

Sometimes it really makes you wonder if arabs could/should be our greatest allies. I mean, they seem pretty woke on the jews, if the NatSocs in Germany were willing to ally with as "alien" a race as Japan, I don't see why we shouldn't stay on good terms with Arabs as best we can and maybe fit in some cooperative jew-killing between skirmishes.

You cant tell who the shills are with their soft racism and diversions like this

They will resort to calling everyone Muslim if they haven't already when things wont go their way.

Soon, but he doesn't have re-entry worked out just yet.

this board is filled with jews, cuckservatives and teenage chessmaster who think every Trump policy favoring kikes is somehow a long play.

it's no surprise given this board has massive crossover with cuckchan, who have droves of jews openly posting their with other users supporting them.

any faggot on here that isn't a jew and actually cares about the white cause should stop acting like a idol worshipper and criticise Trump when he pull kike shit like this. this movement is about ideas, not people. stop acting like saying Trump fucked up is going to make "SJW and libtards" are right.

this "d&c" nonsense is a kike tactic to discourage individual thought and reflection and instead have us all as puppets behind their kike controlled president.

so they will put a gun to the presidents head and he will bow down? if they actually had this power they would have pointed it at him sooner and we would already be dying for israel en masse
so what? keep your friends close and you enemies closer
kushner is too close to trump to be actually have that type of leverage. what do you mean by this?
so they'll crash the economy to force trump to go fight a foreign war? how does this make sense?
how effective has the CIA been lately in blocking trump? what power do they have over him?

BE ADVISED

(((BASED ISRAEL))) shills ITT

Don't get tricked, neither the Arabs or the kikes should be american or Europe allies, the arabs are already brainwashed by Religion of Cuck™ and are barbarian by nature, while the jews are masters of deception and will keep pushing for having an influential political lobby in Europe and America so they can actively work against western civilization. Right now Israel is trying to push the united States and Europe into another war in the middle East.

i've noticed they seem to be doing that more often lately

Nah. They import eastern europeans/russians who have jewish roots to do that.

But why?

Only if he really isn't doing what they want.

I want /r/The_Donald to leave and also to kill themselves.

the romans and greeks should be saying get off my land

And that's all I could read in your post(s). Either get your head out of your (((masters))) ass or keep believing jews are your number one ally

This will redpill the shit out of white leftists when they realize the entire democratic establishment is pro israel and they all get shut down for questioning it. Vid related

They aren't deluded, confused, or misled. They are actual racial jews taking up these positions and shilling them here.

I support it temporarily just to see how the religion of peace reacts and how liberals will backflip to justify their random acts of terror. A symbolic reason the move is significant is because it transfers power from the degenerate gay city of Tel Aviv to the more spiritual and holy center of Jerusalem. What does this mean for the rest of the white race? I'm not sure. Can't tell how big of an impact this will have. But one thing is for sure, I'm getting my popcorn.

Palestinians kinda look like Greeks; at least the Christian ones do.

Stay mad Moshe.
>timesofisrael.com/liberal-us-jews-blast-trumps-expected-jerusalem-declaration/

No one in Europe likes Muslims. The problem is the elite, who are all Zionists or globalist philosemites who will use this as an excuse to import more shitskins, while the right plays up Israel as a western "democratic" ally. One hand washes the other.
Does anyone here really believe this won't cause conflict and that Trump won't jump to Israel defence?

We're well versed in how the good cop/bad cop routine plays out here. See this guy ? He came out with a little statement, too, but we already know where he really stands when he doesn't need to make a show of it and we know how he votes in Congress. Filtered, by the way.

Thank G-d it's a in a city that recognizes the beautiful spirituality of judaism,

Those are the liberal jews who pretend to be anti-Zionist to create the illusion of disunity, and have to bash Trump because he's aligned with the other jewish party. Are the right-wing jews who are celebrating this /ourkikes/?

POL BTFO(Astroturf)

(>drumpf)

and yet it's perfectly reasonable to apply the same "chess", even though more lacking in substance and supporting evidence, to the opposite stance of trump working meticulously to execute the perfect plan that will ensure greater israel and white genocide?
oh, that's what "this movement" is about? and if you want to discuss ideas then go ahead. blindly anti-trump is just as much about "people" than blindly being pro-trump.
the problem is that people say trump fucked up before anything significant has happened. what bad things that can be shown with real tangible evidence have actually happened so far?

so you are capable of making a defense of your points. i guess for the other ones you just dont actually have any arguments.
how so? a fucked economy would make americans even more against a foreign war that they dont care about. why would trump do this? i could just as easily say that a crashed economy by the federal reserve would cause trump to go full natsoc over night and create a labor backed currency and all that, but i dont like to make outlandish baseless claims like that

How young are you? We've already been through this.

bruh, my IQ is well above 130

You all realize Israel already HAS the city right? Trump is just making a symbolic gesture of his alliance with israel.
The (((MSM and academia)) censor everything from the left. There will be no "left reaction"

Good cannon-fodder for trolling the left though. If they complain about this and go all-in on muh free palestine just call them anti-semite and watch their heads explode…

I'm excited, only because I want the Muslims to go ballistic and try and destroy Israel. Tons of dead Zog bots, and possibility of Israel being nuked and bombed off the face of the Earth.

can anyone explain why the "allies" gave their fucking holy site to another religion after ww2? is there anything more pathetic then a Christian?

TWO SCOOOOOOOPS

But what good does it do to the US? Trump said his policy would be America first and no more international intervention that doesn't help the American people in some way so why would he go out of his way to do this? What do the American people gain from this?

"and for the ones that arent [brainwashed], they are emboldened by trump"
how are you so sure trump wont just tell them to defend themselves? what evidence is there for your prediction?

Eat shit jew. Your days are numbered and you know it. No amount of kvetching will reverse the process.

BASED GOY EMPEROR(Astroturf)

What good? It keeps the kikes busy putting out stinkbeard fires.

The only one doing D&C is (((you))).

none of us here have perfect intel nor do we know what trumps ultimate endgame or strategies are

so many shills, so may (1), so many projection sprinkled with
with that alien feel to phrasing, and manners of speech, with forced memes, deflecting arguments with beside the point one liners, and overall slight of hand… oh well containment thread it is, in the meantime kikes, suck on this:

>(((1)))

Finally! YHWH bless him!
/ourgoy/

He is closer to an argument than you tbh

>(((tor))) poster

The left is ten times smarter on Israel than your average cuckservative. In fairness, so is my brain damaged dog.

JIDF here early. 1 shekel deposited into your account Haim.

YOU DINDU NUFFIN, GOYIM

WATCHING THE DAMAGE CONTROL IS HILLARIOUS

For fuck's sake, it isn't hard to see what Trump's doing in regards to moving the embassy to Jerusalem.
Either way, muslims and jews get screwed.

btw, why kvetching this hard on this specific subject, most thread are relatively shill-free in comparison to this one

Nice try shlomo

Everything he's said and done up till this point. His kike daughter doesn't help.
He's been consistent on his Jewish cock sucking.

Your late kike we knew Trump was a puppet a year ago

I just realized something, Anons.

When Trump says America first, he doesn't mean it like Pat Buchanan meant it or, especially, how Charles Lindbergh meant it. Trump means America First in order to protect, defend, and further entrench the postwar order established in the aftermath of the Second Zionist War. In this worldview, America is zionist to the core, the ultimate protector and murderer for jewish interests worldwide, and it is the dissolution or weakening of that zionist control [from ostensibly foreign sources that have not been inculcated in the zionist zeitgeist from birth like American goyslaves] that must be resisted and expelled.

For Trump, israeli interests and American interests are identical.

[[i]citation needed[/i]]

Nice try kike.

"BERNIE CAN STILL WIN!!" TRUMP EDITION

Like hitler? ;)(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Enjoy the ban Levi.

What a coincidence that after this two economic crises, the united States finally started gearing up for war and shortly after ( three to ten years afterwards) they declared war on the enemies of the kikes inb4 muh pearl harbour or muh Syrian rebels funding. Also that's just in case the burgers don't want to go to war, but at this point is a whole different thing, they are asking for an excuse to go to war, like when Americans overthrew and ruined Iraq, or killed Qadaffi and ruined Lybia (and Europe). Keep damage controlling for your Jewish masters though, I'm sure that quarter of a shekel is worth the damage control. :^)

Back to >>>/leftycuck/

Truth stings

Here's your (((you)))

The progression of a kike in three posts.

Heres a MAGA SHALOM BRO

An honest jew? Or did someone break him?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, nigger.

Really?

Very organic post.

Youve been spewing this 4d bullshit over a year and it never worked. I guess you must protect yourselves from cognitive dissonance somehow hahahaha

jesus some of you would let a jew talk himself into your backdoor.

ITT: sandniggers desperately trying to get White Americans to cry and to bleed for a silly religious conflict between different tribes of Semitic dunecoons

On the one hand, the merchants got something they wanted… But, on the other, I'm highly amused seeing the kababs have a collective shit fit over it.

Oy vey, I guess we should all give up now, asses and eggoes, all is lost, better start openly plotting violent revolution shit.

This is why semitism must be eradicated.

Do we still get banned for saying Trump should have one term and we should focus on finding a more suitable (non-kike related) candidate?

Considering how much your kind comes here to kvetch it works just fine.

Great job.
I can't see anything bad about it

You almost had me there shlomo.

Also who gives a shit really

Yeah, ok, shill.

He'll be one and done guaranteed. Just throw as many wrenches into his foreign policy as possible and don't let him get a fucking thing off the ground. Starting a war to get re-elected looks like that's his plan, so keep him from doing it through any means necessary and you have a guy who needs to go campaign in Michigan with zero tariffs placed on China.

This is a smoke screen for a more grand operation you fuggin faggots

Kys

Why do I have to explain this? The one and only political position of Holla Forums is uncompromising anti-semitism. It is the single most important element of a civilization that survives, and "uncompromising anti-semitism" should be the answer on every question on every exam until you finally have it drilled into your incompetent skulls.

WTF
IMWITHER2020

Derranged sharegoy

Wanna know how I know you're a shill?

How many times does this need to happen?
In a week or two people will be praising his name again because of muh 1488d chess. Knee jerk reactionaries that have no foresight and fucking shills. It's all so tiresome.

Yep

You need to realize that it is purely jewish shills filling up these threads in defense of Trump.

Nyeso

Want to know how I know you're an impotent mod who jerks it to tranny porn and chugs robo?

Wtf Im a Cruz missile now!

I withstood all the retarded shit over the past year, but I'm official done here. I'm not even asking for anyone to stop supporting him, just admit that this is bullshit. Everyone with a brain knew he was soft on the JQ.

these are things that happened that correlated with wars, but how does the jews crashing trumps economy mean trump will then go fight a war for them? especially if trump knows it was them. you catch flies with honey, not by crashing the person economy.
at this point what else would trump have to lose to them? why would he suddenly listen to the jews now with the economy already crashed and the jews entirely out of leverage?
and more specifically, how does this relate to the OP?

hilarious watching trump crash and burn amirite?

and if you're gonna shill on a natsoc board at least use proper grammar

Albeit there are a few chinks in the meme armor there.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass sharegoy.
James surely will

Afraid they call out your kind loud like Hitler did 70 years ago? ;^)

Reported.

Watching shareblue lose their minds is priceless

Reminder that the normiesphere does not give two shits about this news.

They care about what they're told to care about.

my position:
-8/pol/ is clearly pro-trump
-anyone who sincerely believes trump is working for the jews wouldn't bother being here
-therefore all the trump is a jew posting is shilling
did I lay that out simply enough for you?

You're going to die. Leave your "job" while you still can

Don't let the door hit you on your way out!
Of course you're just a shill anyway and will be back tomorrow.

Is James the nickname for your pet roach?

Holla Forums is philo-semitic now, just like God Emperor Trump.

and what exactly do you imagine would happen, were he to make such a proposal?

Alefantis will murder you.

ya'll postin in a kampfy thread

Since Trump was proclaimed the last hope of the USA and even I bought into it, him being just as controlled by ZOG as any other president would surely once and for all that USA Will never be saved democratically.

Those are my thoughtprocess.

Basically nothing. The overwhelming majority of the world already hates kikes.

Kek

Sucks to be a sharegoy

It's y'all, yid. As in you all. Highly skilled in linguistics my white ass.

Remember when Holla Forums had nuance and insight on the subject of current events? Kikes shilling kikes ITT.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that everyone on Holla Forums were Jewish shills who got confused.

No one believes you sgareblue. I'd say kys but you will be lucky to escape they are going to kill you

Looks like I'm leaving just in time. At least you've Googled fresh spam faces.

You expose yourselves as shills because the first thing a truly nationalist candidate would of done is cut off aid to Israel, that would be a candidate better than Trump, a better candidate than Trump would make Israelis register as foreign agents (like with every single other country on the planet) a better candidate than Trump would not have kike family, kike presidency and perhaps just perhaps take on the kike banking cartel instead of inviting every one of them into the white house.

Fuck off you Trump cucks, you have no leg to stand on go back to /cbts/, go back to T_D, enjoy your party in Tel Aviv its last night as the capital of kikedom.

At this point he is forced to comply, prepare the industry and the economy for another artificial conflict and fight another war for Yids and there is another, much less probable option; he calls out the kikes for crashing the economy, audits the fed, implements greenbacks, hangs Kushner for being a back stabbing rat serving Israeli interests, deports all Jewish and Israeli citizens back to tel aviv, unrecognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and unrecognizes Israel, leaving it to be mauled to death by Hezbollah and Iran, but that's implying he doesn't get JFK'd the moment he calls out the Jewish swine, which is most likely, and unfortunately, what's going to happen

Check'd.

Howi is david recovering from the heart attack?
You are going to die.
Escape while you still can

(Checked)
Are you fined when you have to switch IPs? Or is that covered in the contract?

We had a thread a couple months back. We all converted to Judaism so we could get gibs.

the level of stupid in this thread is amazing. Did some of you really think that Trump was some neo-marxist shill who was gonna go full Hitler for you and kill the Jews in America and abroad? Glad to see so many hearts broken and tears being shed.

Kek

you can't be this delusional, presidents almost always win reelection

What did (((he))) mean by this?

This they called me.that in their last thread which I fucked.

Shareblue is finished, a complete nervous wreck

Almost always isn't always. Most presidents also don't win by the razor thin margins Trump did. He's the one who is going to have to go into Michigan and explain why he didn't get any tariffs done.

It's not a coincidence that he is looking everywhere to start a conflict and getting his zionist ass checked left and right.

The only people assblasted about this are either mudslimes or kikes who realize the geopolitical implications of this move which will ultimately result in the destruction of Israel.
Holla Forumsacks don't give a shit but we're sure enjoying the shill tears itt

As seen by all the damage control and shitflinging in this thread, you will be shilled against and even banned by the Kushner shills running this board like imkikey for going against their narrative. This latest act by blumpfh is nothing new and is expected too. All actual anti-semites and Nazis left this shithole long ago and the only people left here are aut-righters and cuckservatives.

if you can find someone better, then yes, trump should have one term. do you have someone better that could also get elected? you dont

fucking idiot

Share pls

Lel

I would laugh at the burgers, but the Russians aren't any better either. Let's hope for nuclear war to cleanse the Earth of the burger/vodkaniggers.

Checked.

These are kike posts, lurkers. Filter, but don't bother reporting. The mods are on the payroll of Robert Mercer, Palmer Luckey, and Jared Kushner.

The absolute state of shareblue

Reported for spam.

Perfect! If Trump gets Israel bogged down in a war on (((their))) home soil (((they))) won't have time to fuck with anyone else. This is glorious. That's how he's going to be the first President in U.S. history to make peace in the Middle East (yes, I know it was one of our own that caused this mess in the first place, but he was a member of the ZOG), he'll leave them to get ass-raped by the Pali's, and not get the U.S. involved till Israel finally cries uncle.

Fuck you. Trump may not be the god emperor we wanted, but he is the god emperor we need right now. And when the day comes for more than he can do we will take to the streets to do the rest. We will become the Hitler's Youth we want to see in this world.
Praise Kek!

Trump is one of the most pro-Israel presidents in US history, yet you idiots keep deluding yourselves that he is somehow /ourguy/.

if the economy doesn't explode, he could live stream himself taking a shit on his desk in the oval office and win with 3.9% gdp growth

Dubs of truth!

When are you going to realize he is also the most PRO USA president as well?

HE REALLY HATES THE JEWS. THIS IS JUST A PLOY. TRUST ME, GOYS

"No one is more pro-Israel than I am"

“We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100 percent, 1,000 percent. It will be there forever.”

Trump isn't going to hang the kikes out to dry. He is trying to prime the narrative for direct and explicit military intervention on their behalf. None of the window dressing present in Iraq or Syria.

I'd just like to remind shareblues that you are going to die. Escape while you can

WE DID IT, REDDIT
Recognizing Jerusalem as the Israel capital will hopefully cause the collective Middle-East to just fucking gas that whole country.
Oh no, Jews have their city recognized! Zionist Drumpf!
If you thought he was Hitler, you're retarded.
Causing this kind of massive and severe ass-damage all over the world is exactly what was elected a year ago.
This action literally makes other countries hate Israel more and is a step forward to war where many Jews will die.
Should we get involved in such a war, anti war movements will form and antisemitism will become welcome again. It's simply chaos and amusing to watch.

Regular people aren't affected by GDP. It's a meaningless buzzword.

Checked. The only thing wrong with Israel is the semites.

This.

I am sure most of you already realize this but when Trump sold Saudi Arabia 200+ billion in weapons we were screaming traitor and a few months later that sale led to one of the biggest moments on planet earth in the past 70 years when SA got overthrown.

Trump would have to do a lot of stupid shit at this point for me to lose faith in him. I'll sit back and let this Jerusalem thing play out

The salt itt alone is amazing. You know shit's going to go down when (((Reuters))) is concern trolling over this.

Way too rational an approach for Holla Forums

It wasn't "overthrown", it's still just as kiked and pushing for war with Iran. A bunch of top Saudis even take a tour of a historic synagogue recently.

Checked

Overthrown with a guy who has done nothing but double down on the anti-Iran rhetoric, who has continued the Yemen conflict, and who tried to kidnap the prime minister of Lebanon for some vaguely anti-Hezbollah motive.

Wake up, dipshit. SA gets the weapons, they continue with the role of zionist lackey, Aramco gets a US-based IPO instead of just selling the stake to the Chinese for real money. You're watching zionist desperation in action. The Trump administration isn't made up of people who saw the folly in the neo-con foreign policies, it is made up of people who think the problem is a lack of commitment to them.

*took a tour

There is no need to be upset

Of course not, im just baiting the Trump(?) Kike(?) shills because anybody disagreeing with what i said is obviously not a National Socialist.

We are going to build a base and Israel is going to pay for it!

This move could also be part of a deal with congress. Chuck didn't raise the debt ceiling the first time for nothing in return. Look towards domestic policy in the next month.

Are you going to cry?

okay. I understand where you are coming from. But what i don't get is the so-called Geo-political implications of Trump doing this. I mean everyone has known that Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel for a long time now. For trump to move the embassy there shouldn't mean a damn thing. Just because the Palestinians claim that its not doesn't mean a damn thing. It seems that the butthurt over this is really just whiners whining because they somehow think that the Israelis will be happy and no one likes a happy Israeli.

498c7a, you're filtered. You don't need to keep replying.

most pro-USA president in US history? I am pretty sure that, for example, Washington has him beat by a mile in this cathegory. Trump continues supporting Israel full mast, continues middle eastern adventurism in Afghanistan, involved himself in Syria, escalates tensions with Iran… All 100% kike causes that serve Israel's interests while also bloating the military budget further, to the glee of all the jews owning the arms industry at the expense of american people. He doesn't support progressive shit, but is instead doubling down on the worst neocon bullshit. Not to mention all the shit with Russia lately – how is that anything but 100% kosher course to divert attention to an external "enemy", who also happens to be a bad goy in the kike's book?

The embassy will never actually be moved. This is Trump keeping a promise he made to the evangelical christcucks during the campaign.

The only outcome will be a bunch or neocons being forced to compliment Trump and a bunch of Jews and Muslims killing each other. I'll bet most Israeli's who have been publicly calling for this didn't actually want it to happen because of the very real shitstorm that's going to happen. There will be blood.

I miss you Ron Paul. Why didn't anyone listen.

Because symbolism and implications have no part in politics.

Save those tears sharegoy, use them as lube for the next thread i fuck you in

The American ZOG is the greatest threat on Earth, the US needs wiping out as number one priority.

>>>/leftycuck/

Really interesting points. JIDF not attacking this thread that hard.

I still believe Trump is the peacemaker and will not get in any major war through his whole presidency. Hes like Putin, trying to unite Religion of Cuck™ and Christianity.

This is the same thinking that kept me calm when Trump went after N Korea. Clinton Bush and Obama all enabled and allowed the Norks to get stronger and Trump gets in and does the exact opposite. Hes doing the exact opposite in this situation as well so something is being cooked up and its not what the zog wants.

You are really young see

honest question, why didn't the kike gobalists do this sooner if it is good for the jews? what is the religion of peace going to do as a response?

Well I'm hardly wrong, am I? Jew central with most of the worlds power at their fingertips. Has to go

Kikes themselves don't want current day Palestine per se either. If they annexed it, they'd be surrounded by muslim hordes in their own land who'd overthrow their own government either democratically or militarily. This is more posturing to protect (((the greatest ally))) than anything significant, but I don't really see much of a 4D Chess as much as him just doing the Kikes' bidding as usual.

You have never read a history book in the region have you kid? Literally just found out this place existed yesterday right?

The easiest way to tell you're a r/thedonald newfag is the fact that you don't even know how to sage properly. Just go fuck yourself you and your kike Trump

4D am i rite guise?(Astroturf)

With trump in charge and the house and senate and majority of governorships controlled there can be little revolt on Israeli funding. Also the party in control has no problem with bulldozing Palestinians. So who is going to stop them? Wins Bibi the next election, gains Israel more clay, and costs them what? The free missiles that we pay them to buy from us? 3.5 Billion dollars a year. Free of income tax, free of income tax.

Because it forces mudslime leaders to shit or get off the pot when it comes to propaganda against Israel. This is especially timely since the Saudi-Israeli diplomatic connection was formally acknowledged just recently. The crypto-kikes at the heads of arab countries are going to be pushed into following through with their positions.

nbcnews.com/news/mideast/open-secret-saudi-arabia-israel-get-cozy-n821136
archive.is/bFhY1

This move is especially timely because it was requested 20 years ago when Israel was in a stronger position geopolitically and strategically. Look at the current geopolitical climate and you have 10% of the American public sympathetic to "neo-nazi" views, and geopolitical support for Israel is really at an all-time low among those who matter, especially thanks to the efforts of Holla Forums, imageboards and social media in general. Then you have to look at the strategic perspective where Iran now has a supply route all the way to the med through Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, so Hezbollah has a LAND SUPPLY ROUTE, which has not happened ever.

Right now, geopolitically and strategically, Israel is weak and fucked, and Trump just made every single muslim have even more reason to hate Israel, to the point where they'll pressure their crypto-kike leaders to do something about it.

Context is everything and it's a sad state of affairs when I have to spell this out for you double-niggers.

BASED
AM I RITE FELLOW MAGAPEDES?

Don't forget, Trump nuthugger Greg Abbott was forcing citizens who had their homes destroyed by a hurricane to sign loyalty pledges to israel if they wanted aid.

Those "neo-nazi" views are mainly those of the aut-kike, which is generally pro-Israel.

What I want to know, is if this is what the Jews really wanted, why hasn't it happened yet? Maybe it doesn't mean much, and it was just talk about something that never needed to be officially declared. That would mean that this declaration still means nothing, but one thing it would do is make Trump look good to some by saying it. In other words, he took credit for something that some see as a positive. On the other hand, if this actually does mean anything, why hasn't it happened already?

I'd rather not pay for the backlash that's sure to come. It will be taken in money, blood, and freedom (I'm old enough to remember when TSA wasn't tickling my taint).

Looks more like taunting "you allmost had it, there have a participation trophy" and then neighbours gas em for real this time.

Combined with Trumps recent retweets of muzzies being muzzies that triggered Britain's May, it could be he's doing this to bait the muzzies so that they chimpout stoking the fires to remove the third world from western lands.

Remarkable number. Even if I didn't understand what you wrote.

chess is geopolitics, memes are life

Is this a larp, or are you barely literate in real life?

Quads of certainty checked.

The man sold his own children to the jews and you thought for a second he wouldn't the country and world? What the fuck is wrong with you?

this

THE REAL NATIONAL SOCIALISTS TRIED TO WARN YOU FUCKING TRUMPSTEIN FAGGOTS OVER A YEAR AGO

He didn't "cuck out", he didn't "sell out", he was kiked from the fucking beginning. Fuck all of you
faggots

inb4 banned by freemason modsteins before telling the truth

for

Fuck me.. there I go thinking for myself and assuming there is strategy in geopolitics.

..uhem "Fuck Drumpf and his kike family!"

Better?

I have been warning Drumpfnuthuggers since day one this was the case. But noooooo you all said, he is /ourguy/ GTFO I was told.

How ya feeling now about (((Drumpf)))???

>archive.fo/eaejO
>archive.fo/QjuRu
>archive.fo/k98kj
>archive.fo/s1M7H
>archive.fo/1KlyW

I love him even more. Does that upset you? :^)

He is still signing the waiver on delaying handing over Jerusalem to the Israel.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42250399

t. kike

your day of rope is fast approaching, Shlomo.
there's one set aside with your name on it.
just waiting…

Muzzies are short tempered as it is. Praising conquering Europe with birthrates.
Let's see what happens with the muslim ban getting in place in the last few days and this big decision.
A nice way of poking the hornet's nest and directing the bugs towards the muzzie enablers.

Posted this in the other thread:
You think the muslims are going to let them complete the construction of that building?
There could also be some )))unfortunate((( sanctions placed on Israel which could prevent the completion of this building if they continue attacking neighboring countries.

Something big has to happen in Europe anyway. They are already dead at this point.

Political capital. There's more than enough shekels to build an embassy.

You don't give the enemy a hug so that they let you kill them user.

Agreed. But goddamn the contrarians are seething at this. It makes one wonder if it's not shills larping trying to tear at us.

whatever satan. your lack of formatting skills indicates you need to go back.

I find it interesting that Trump says Israel, but not Palestine. He talks about a peace between "Israel and the palestinians", not about peace between "Israel and Palestine".
A step towards peace? What kind of peace?

In fact that's exactly what you do. Hitler, Chamberlain and Stalin all did this in WW2.

So you have to give them more money? What level of 4dchess are we on?

meant for

He said "God bless the Palestinians." What's wrong with that?

He just told you what he thought was wrong with it.

friendly reminder, newfags

WWII was a battle between various European nations, european virtues would make treachery a more successful tactic, but the Jews practice treachery like it's an art form and such a thing would not work on them.

Plus Trump has done a billion of these " symbolic positive gestures" When the fuck is he going to attack? Never, because he is just as owned by the Zionists as the worst of them. We can't vote our way out of this horror user, we must take different actions to combat their control.

Greater israel and white genocide won't happen in Trump's life time. They aren't using him as the end game, they are just using him like they've used every US president for the last 70 years. That's my point. My point was that Trump is not the saviour people on here thought he was. Of course a significant amount of his policies will align with ours, but that's been the case with most conservative administrations. I guess the false hope with Trump was that he went a little more to the "right" than previous conservative presidents. But then again that's the issue this board has, as long as it's in opposition to the "leftys" then it's what we should want. It's what has completely destroyed cuckchan.

I'm not blindly anti-Trump. Trump sucking kike dick is what I'm anti. How is that blind? People supporting him in spite of that are the ones that are blinded by his cult of personality. Refusing to acknowledge any mistakes and acting like he's literally 4432654367345 moves ahead of everyone else on the planet.

Does Trump have to march white people out of their homes and have the executed by kike firing squads before you accept he fucked up? Again, I'm not saying Trump is going to end the white race, this exaggerated shit. At most he'll probably make things slightly worse, but in all honesty it'll probably be the exact same as before. And again that is my issue, Trump is subservient to the jews just like every US president before him, all his actions show that. For someone that was built up on here as /ourguy/, that's a fuck up in my book.

who give am shit what trumps trying to do, we should take advantage of this and get the left to hate israel. we can't control trump but we can take action ourselves

What this looks like to me is Trump trying to spark an uprising against the Israelis by the Palestinians and neighboring countries without actually giving them Jerusalem.
I didn't see it said anywhere that there would additional funding from the US to build this.
Just my thoughts though.

but
< muhhhh chessssssssssssssssssss
< muh based ZOG
< muh wallisnowafence

Because no one is going to attend your cianigger honeypot user, sorry to burst your bubble.

That's what I was getting at here

It's okay, goyim, (((Trump))) has America's best interests at heart. Your sons want to die for the (((Chosen Ones))) and the Oded Yinon Plan.

who the hell thought that? how long have you been here? no one on Holla Forums believed trump was literally hitler

< herp derp muh "white nationalists" (pro-tip: the word youre looking for is national socialists) are the cause of white genocide so i'll spam my (((white meet up))) all over their board

"Bolster their claim" - do you even understand that diplomacy is one thing, and raw military strength is quite another? Sure, the embassy move is a "diplomatic victory" for the jews - but that's all it would ever be, and when the missiles come flying, it wouldn't matter one bit.

Do you expect Trump to recognize Palestinian statehood and sovereignty? If you don't expect that, then his phrasing was simply accurate use of language.

Speaking of which - it could well be that Trump plans to give some measure of sovereignty to Palestine. Which means that, while the hajis are throwing a tantrum today, tomorrow it'll be the schlomos who'll cry out in pain.

Trump just gained leverage over the jews with this move. It's not "4D chess" or anything like it, it's just good dealmaking. In 3 or perhaps 7 years, it's not unlikely that Trump will shove muh two-state solution up Bibi's anus. Kikes gonna kvetch and kibbitz forever about that one, but then Trump would remind them: "hey, I gave you the embassy in Jerusalem, so you see, I am not antisemitic, oh I love Israel. Enjoy it while it lasts, yidlets."

Palestine will become the jew's final graveyard, and what Trump did only accelerates this process.

seriously i generally lurk but you're driving me crazy. i was here during the election what you're talking about never happened

People got banned for posting anti-Trump shit and calling him out for being a jew. This continues to this day.

TRUMP IS SO BASED–oh, wait…

Trump is a kikepuppet meme now completely validated

OY VEY!!!(Astroturf)

this post explains that shills still don't understand this place.

Fuck off. I never said he was Hitler. People thought he was /ourguy/, being a kike servant isn't /ourguy/. One of the biggest reason he aligned with the views of people on here was he has an intense hate for muslims. But so do jews.

You mean this meme?(Astroturf)

Except there's still a shit ton of tax money going to them every year, aside from the fact that that is just a retarded shill-tier excuse, they would also be much busier if they were fighting Palestinians.

In the off chance you're not a shill, you're fucking autistic and need to realise that you are supporting a man who married his daughter off to a kike and kissed the holiest site of their religion.

Glad to see that at least one person knows what his true intentions are, I guess the mods are asleep right now.

4D chess requires that Trump actually and finally declare checkmate. he has yet to do that on any of the 4D chess he's been supposedly doing since he's gotten into office

It felt like Trump mentioned Israel a dozen times, but he did not mention Palestine a single time. You have to remember that the Jews invaded Palestine and displaced the existing population. What does itr mean for the palestinians if there is no place called Palestine? Genocide? Serfdom in Israel? Life in the Gaza ghetto? Hundreds of thousands of palestinians have fled for europe, and there are more than ~4 million palestinians that already have refugee status and may seek political assylum in europe. As a european i don't like where this is going.

4D chess requires that Trump actually and finally declare checkmate. he has yet to do that on any of the 4D chess he's been supposedly doing since he's gotten into office
you, user, are a certified fucking dipshit and you should kys

What?

people get banned for all kinds of shit, that doesn't prove anyone views anyone as /ourguy/

people didn't think he was /ourguy/ though at least not here on 8/pol/ you're just making shit up, people were aware of jewish ties but what should we have done, let hillary win? and if you're going to push for an insurrection or something then why didn't you start one yourself? literally trump was our only option in 2016

I literally said "it is not 4D chess;" are you retarded or something? Rather, it is a simple strategy - you give the kikes a symbolic victory, and then you could pull off something else (something real) against the kikes in the future. One needn't be a genius to grasp that simple idea. Trump has been doing it on all fronts. He gives his opponents some slight relief, then thrashes them to death. Now he's doing that to the kikes. Really easy to understand, and doesn't require anything obscure like Muh Chess Moves.

it explains that you're new as fuck, you probably don't even know what Holla Forums was like before the fucking election, go back >>>/reddit/

What does this sentence even mean? I'm saying that the mods are compromised you giant faggot.
You are lying through your fucking teeth you fucking reddit sodomite
get the fuck out, you faggots stick out like a fucking sore thumb.(Astroturf)

When he went to Jerusalem to visit that one wall, you claimed it was 4D chess. When he declared May official jewish month, it was 4D chess. When he didn't try to get Hillary in jail, it was 4D chess. What more delusions will you come up with? Does he have to lick nigger feet like the pope before you admit that he is not pro-white, not anti-jewish and not /ourguy/ in any way?

Just fuck off already JIDF, it's not going to work this time.

It probably wouldn't be much different if not only marginally worse. Both parties are controlled, both candidates are controlled, Trump was just a pacifier meant to keep the goy docile because he seemed like he was going to fix things based on his election rhetoric.

Quid pro quo comes later, fag. That is the whole point.

As a White American man, I don't give a shit how Trump phrases his statements to my enemies, and whether or not he rustles some derka-derka jimmies. The kikes should be exterminated completely, and so should the sandniggers, preferably by glassing, but also by shotguns if necessary, and if Trump manages to T-R-I-G-G-E-R both groups with his choice of language, so be it.

INTIFADA 3.0 HERE WE COME

All according to keikaku.
Kikes keep kvetching.

You don't agree with imkampfy, user.
YOU ARE IMKAMPFY.

Not even all the jews are celebrating.

< muh imkikey meme
fuck off kikey you faggot, lying through your teeth about your kike trumpstein astroturfing can't hide the truth, faggot(Astroturf)

its not JIDF, it's the Holla Forums (((mods)))

user, I'm 100% sure Netanyahu would be fine with dumping all Arabs from Israel and Palestine on Europe's shores.

So make sure to let them know that it's not okay

you have to go back.

but i'm not

careful you don't hurt yourself projecting so hard

If the Muslims leaders don't use this golden opportunity to unite their sects then they really do deserve to be all nuked by Israel. Trump has given them an opportunity of a lifetime. Jerusalem was one of the cities muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker said every muslim needs to take a pilgrimage too. It can't be a capital of the jews. This concerns a shia as much as a sunni.

< asks for "muh proofs :DDD" for something that is common knowledge
newfag or kikey at this point its impossible to tell

This is a really weird shill narrative you're pushing kikey, dissident opinion AKA calling trump a kike resulted in regular banhammering. There are literally hundreds of anons out there whomst you banned for that. why are you larping as a newfag redditor?

The kike mods have created a whole new thread to bitch about "shills" and act like moderate (((intellectuals))). Pathetic. Kusher bots didn't catch this thread early enough.

( ((THEY)) ) ARE CHANGING TACTICS

Soon.

t. imCOONfy

jesus, what a butthurt moron. serves zer imCOONfy is transginger right for banning everyone who pointed out Trump's kike connections

t. literally imCOONfy

see: >>>/sudo/50945/

the usual threats from terrorists. we don't negotiate with terrorists.
the excuses of weakling cuckolds who already kowtow to terrorists.

So what is the next step ? Build the third temple ? Annex more territories for the Greater Israel ? I know there are kikes among us who knows the next steps, so enlighten the goyim for the next phase of your plan to awake YHWH.

READ MY SHIT BLOG POST ABOUT THE WONDERS OF 4 DIMENSIONAL CHESS INB4: 4D CHESS

Israel has some of the most modern military equipment in the world (thanks to US military aid) and the backing of the US military. Any conflict involving Israel would cost many dollars and american lives and would be used by Israel to grab more land and resources in the region. Trump has stated on numerous occasions that he considers Israel to be the greatest ally of the US and that he would come to the aid of Israel unconditionally.

He's already tricked them. The clever Jews don't like this one bit, but they'll have to go along with the "let's go to war against Rome" type of kikes. Why do you think the last three Presidents didn't do this? Because they weren't shabbos goy enough? This is potentially brilliant for Trump because outwardly it looks like he's doing a great favor for Jews, but in reality it will only increase tensions in Israel. It also has the potential of turning the left against Jews. Sure, he could still be a kike puppet, what the hell do we really know, but that would be no different to the last 20 Presidents, and this feels really different to any of that.

fuck all humans in the middle east kill em all

idiot, you really think jews would do work?

No, they've just gone to absolutely insane narratives about how this is totally okay, or even awesome.

Like this shit.
My favorite part was
given US jews claims SJW-bullshit is second only to remembering the holohoax in terms of what is essential to being a kike.

And this.

hello fellow user. lets get the mods to ban posts in the other thread
Yes I agree. only non whites would disagree

You're not wrong, but that has nothing to do with Trump not (yet) recognizing Palestinian sovereignty, since it is only the Shiite Persians and their allies (Assad, Hezbollah) who can obliterate Israel; the Palestinians can't do it, won't do it, and as far as everyone is concerned, are irrelevant.

Or in other words: if we nuke Israel with a 1,000 atomic bombs (God willing), both the kikes and the Palestinians will evaporate, and I support that, because I am neither a schlomo nor an ahmed. Only the survival of the White race matters to me.

Why the fuck are you posting if you don't know the answer to that question?
Jesus Christ dude, the 'lurk 2 years' thing isn't a fucking joke, and in fact, it may need expansion.
Lurk 3 years before posting.

Wew lad.

This trash wasn't here before the election.

This is a lose-lose move. Trump is losing support among his base to please the jews and the kikes have just managed to reveal themselves (even more than usual) as a hostile parasite on the back of the US, ME and the World.

Paradoxically, this might be good for us since everyone's getting fed-up with the tribe. Things will start moving faster now.

This user gets it. Anyone else would be wise to read this who isn't retarded. Instead of merely thinking "what kind of move is this that will help to benefit america" think I'm terms of "how does this move help further the Zionist government that controls america" and you'll be one step closer to understanding what's going on out there.

So what? Money and lives are being wasted every day already. Are we supposed to care because some ZOG trannies in the US Army might get hurt? Israel overreaching is a good thing. Another population they can subdue for the left to kvetch about. I don't care about the middle east, I care about the media and government kikes back home. And right now they too are kvetching. So how is this bad?

Complaining and kvetching, being perma-offended and insatiable is a common tactic used by the jews to retain bargaining power. Being pleased would be a signal that it's time to stop feeding them and that's not in their interest.

The jews enforce migration of muslims to Europe.
RUSSIA stabilized Syria so Israel have no way to increase warfare and migration from there. (The goal being expanding the state of Israel whilst diluting the goyim DNA to realize the slave prophecies)

Trump moving the embassy incites Mud rage, muds attack Israel who now have an excuse to increase warfare thus increasing migration.

THE ONLY ONE HERE PLAYING 4D CHESS IS THE ETERNAL ONE

Six straight hours of shilling for
the eternal capital of the jewish people, jerusalem

Thats nothing new.

Symbolic gestures are substantial when backed by concrete action. Lacking concrete action (to be taken on behalf of either side), it's literally meaningless. In this case it's even better than merely "meaningless" - Trump has just scored another point that he could use against the kikes when it's time to e.g apply pressure on Israel to do muh two-state solution.
It's not a genius masterstroke, just simple dealmaking. Trump will use this "embassy move" in the future as leverage against the kikes, or at the very least, will have such an option available. How is it a bad thing, again?

Namecalling is not an argument. Care to explain why this move by Trump is strategically unwise? No; you you'll just post
and call it a day. So typical.

Have you ever heard the story of the Frog and the Scorpion

It's a fine allegory for Amero-Israeli relations.

BO should change the name of the board to "Trump may do no wrong" or "Israel is based". Might as well browse plebbit since antisemitism is a bannable offense here as well in CY+2.

Yes, and this move will give the frog just a lil' bit more frog-power to kick the scorpion off of it. You do things now, so as to capitalize on them in the future. Easy to grasp, right?

Please explain this 4d chess move of moving the US embassy and letting the kike fuck you in the ass to me, user.

impressive

I think that past presidents were placed in a very uncomfortable position considering the fact that they were sucking off both Judaism and Religion of Cuck™. Trump dosent seem to want to suck achmeds halal meat and so now there's just jew dick to suck.

The reason this pissed me off is because Judaism is the bigger threat, Muslims may rape, butcher and kill but Jews are the ones who make the goy complacent and apathetic to such things.

Confirmed for not actually browsing here. Nice try kike

it will speed up the global conflict and the quickening events.
it's like you dont want it to happen user the kali yuga is coming to an end and we are in the fourth great turning

It's just 5d chess, right? Based Trump will finally gas all the kikes by supporting Israel?
Yeah, everything is meaningless unless it applies to my narrative. What a joke… all you fucking disruptors are doing is poisoning the well. Not like 8/pol/ needs any more of that nowadays.

So was it better when Obama gave Iran money not too long ago? Why didn't the last few presidents move the embassy I thought they were the jew puppets.

He should've said antisemitism towards "BASED" Jews like those in Trumps cabinet is banned here. Cause pointing them out typically gets you banned.

checked; however worldwide, not "global"

It's not 2008 anymore, mehmet. We will do what is best for America, not what you 'assmad ahmeds' want us to do (because you're too incompetent to do it yourselves, due to low IQ).

You see, duney, as long as American soldiers are not sent off to die in a war for Israel (or for the Saudis, or for the Palestinians, or for anyone else), I don't give a shit. I have explained already the logic behind Trump's embassy move. You, on the other hand, have yet to make an actual argument ("Trump_wearing_yarmulke.jpg" is not an actual argument).

Cry some more, hajjjj, it's fun to watch.

Are you sure it's allowed here? Because at this point in time I'm not.

they'll never kill their cousins, they are a bunch of loud faggots and that's it

CONSTANTINOPLE 2020
looking more and more like an option lads

From inside Palestine occupied territory right now. They are burning KSA flags too.

Do you genuinely, from the bottom of your heart think that Jews care that a goy helped them? No, otherwise they would actually help the U.S as thanks for all the free money. But no, instead they blow up our ships as "thanks".

You can't get leverage over them, you can't barter or negotiate with them. If you try then they'll stab you in the back, despite all the "leverage" you have on them. The only leverage the goyim need against their masters is their numbers.

Trump isn't done yet. The time is certainly not on Israel's side.

I’ve heard jews didn’t like this move (and I understand why), but I hope Israel takes this as a “blessing” to directly annex Gaza and the West Bank and start openly committing genocide on the people there. I honestly hope they do. Nothing would sour the world to them more effectively. It doesn’t even matter how slowly it’s done.

Sounds like something some pathetic, complacent parasite would say. Not caring about billions of your peoples assets going to kikes, not caring about kikes being appointed chairmen of the federal reserve, whilst praising your nation giving tribute to kikes. There are US soldiers in Syria right now dying for Israeli interests, user. Stop your projecting, and learn how to make a stand you fucking faggot.

You’re literally insane.

Leverage as far as persuading normiecons that "oh I am definitely not an antisemite," which jewish propaganda wouldn't be able to effectively counter.

And if kikes prove ungrateful, as they likely will? Then Trump will be all the more justified in fucking them over. That's not complicated, user.

You're a fucking moron.

Really? How is it not? Do you even know who Trump is?
realjewnews.com/?p=1057
timesofisrael.com/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-no-gop-candidate-trumps-trump/
timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle/

Do your research. This isn't a matter of just hoping for the best. Trump's entire family has now married into Jewish families (with the exception of Barron of course). He is a kike.

Maybe this is good and maybe it isn't, but this blind faith TRUST IN TRUMP bullshit is incredibly gay.

You magapedes are funny, I don't understand why anyone replies to your delusional, retarded posts seriously. You're mentally ill.

Palestine is pretty much a non issue for most people. Muslims have plenty of places to live.

I don't care how you feel about Jews. I'm tired of people kissing Muslim ass because they're afraid the muzzies will grow violent and kill them.

I'm really glad this move pissed them off. It's about damn time someone spat in their child killing faces.

lmao go read the fucking story MOSHIE
Might help you shill

It's questionable WHY he's doing this but the logical part of me wants to say it's lip service but has anyone stopped to take a tally on what jewish tricks Trump has stopped or impeded versus kosher shit like this? It's obvious a person like Trump can't have a Night of the Long Knives thanks to the digital age and kikes hammering the PR angel so I can see him having to take baby steps to fix problems in the US. Another thing to think about, what power does the move give the kikes? They were going to call the shots anyways over there so at most the one user could be right and the move will just cause the mudshits to attack the kikes even further.

Where the hell did all these faggots come from?

What the fuck are you talking about?

absolutely yiddish
based dolen drumpfsfstein

I don't like sandniggers either and that's not the point I'm making here, but Israel should not be given land at all, period. The Jewish problem is much worse than the Religion of Cuck™ic problem (in the Middle East, not in our own countries, of course).

You replied to the wrong post.

Kill yourself.
Reported for supporting kikes.

you mean when Israel starts chugging missiles to Palestine, while the world watches the slaugher and a few faggots paste Palestinian flag filter over their goybook? Because that's what will happen if fighting ever erupts between Israel and Palestine again.

Reported.

That's pretty fucking based.

Retard.

Hello Jidf. Hard at work I see. Hopefully the based jews will kill all the muslims!

READ THE POST BEFORE REPLYING TO IT, YOU FILTHY FUCKING YID.

Trump has done countless things to trying to convince others that he's not an antisemite. Like fawning over his Jewish grandchildren 24/7, or by visiting the western wall or whatever the fuck it's called and looking like he wants to fuck it.

For the past year Trump has only praised Judaism and isreal so neocons should at this point know that Trump is not antisemetic. So now what? Do you think he's going to pass some anti-jewish legislature? And that neocons will just go along with it because he's sucked enough Jewish dick?

Appeasing our enemy is ridiculously stupid because it only strengthens them and does nothing for us.

Are you dumb? That's a direct quote from your post. I'll give you another chance to convey your retarded point of

Pick one!

How fucking retarded and delusional can you get ? There are countless niggers and arabs (arabic is an OFFICIAL language in Israel) and other non kike shitskins that they constantly use for labour and other slave tasks. Seriously you're fucking stupid. Kill yourself

Israel is our greatest ally and moving the capital is totally Kosher :^)

Nobody is scared of offending muzzled cause they're worried about violence. People here tend to be sympathetic towards Hezbollah/Syria/Palestine because they fight the same beast as us.

Muslims love Hitler because he spoke the truth about the Jewish problem, Muslims will once again be our ally once they are out of our nations.

No. There is a difference between an ethnostate and a labor/death camp.

Reported.

You replied to the wrong post again.

Am I reading this right, are some people actually defending this in this thread?

What do you think, user?

This

No actual Holla Forumsack is sympathetic with dune coons, idiot.

They are the only ones physically fighting jews right now.

So again, you admit to being a haji. Who would've expected lol.

We will exterminate you and your family, as we will do to the kikes. The Middle East – all of it – is destined to become your collective Semitic graveyard. And by the way, watching Semites duking it out is helluva fun. Thanks for the popcorn.

He has at least 3 more years to capitalize on all that he has done. No normie thinks that Trump is antisemitic, despite endless jewish agitation. Think about it. His power level has never been higher.

I had read the entirety of Aesop's Fables before you were even born, Abdul.

Sure thing, shill.

Nigger, are you even acquainted with the notion of "time"? Look: now, the kikes have scored a diplomatic triumph. Later, this exact move will be used to pull off an independent Palestine, or something else that jews constantly fret about. It's not 4D chess; it's simple strategic planning.

I'll leave you shills and whiney, whiney, whiney sandniggers to sort things out yourselves for now. Keep flailing.

< muh no true Holla Forumsack falllacy
t. libertarian t_D idiot from reddit
Syrians and Iranians are based
Hezbollah, SAA and the Social Nationalist Party did nothing wrong

They are fighting us too

What do you mean goy? Don't you want to support based Trump and based isreal?!?! Let's just blindly follow someone who is in the lap of our enemies!

Fuck you, I hope Hezbollah puts their boots so far up your ass you taste toe leather.

No actual Holla Forumsack is sympathetic with a neocon "Israel First" boomer.

Every nation has been fucked by the kike through various means. It's a real depressing list when you actually stop to think about it all.
F

Why would we make a stand for shitskins?
All subhumans must die, kikes and mudslimes inclusive.

You’re retarded.

Reported.

Right. And?

Reported.

Trips of truth.

kys kike

Holla Forums is National Socialist and or Fascist, not other kiked beliefs.

come on Agent Smith, can't you try harder than that?

checked

your digits have no power here

Does it matter if Trump is throughly kiked or working against ZOG from the inside? If it's the former then there really was no difference between Trump or Hillary getting elected, other than Trump being a PR move to soothe Conservatives. If it's the latter, it's a nice bonus that will make my life easier, but I'm still going to continue to work against (((degeneracy))) and try to create the best society I can for my people and future children.

I don't see any signs of change in him, I don't see AIPAC or Benji Kikenblatt dropping support, I don't see Jews fleeing from his cabinet. I don't want you to be wrong, I would prefer a world where Trump did something about Jews but that simply isn't the case.

I'm not going to back some Zionist boomer faggot because theres a slim chance that he'll go 14/88 any day now. Until he actually does something productive against the ZoG He's still going to be another Kosher politician to me.

Whites and Muslims have a common enemy, the jews. Once the greater enemy is eliminated we can happily start killing eachother and competing for the Earth but yids need to go ASAP.

Reminder that both Kikes and Shitskins hate Europe so there is no reason to ever aid them

This is how retarded mussulman shills are.

Correct, and as such we don’t support Religion of Cuck™.

This means absolutely nothing in regard to our support of Religion of Cuck™, the Religion of Cuck™ic way of life, or singing its praises, like the shills do.

This subject is being shilled excessively, with mod collusion.(Astroturf)

On the upside, it could be Trump intentionally trying to cause shit for Israel and to further shit on the Middle East, perhaps causing some terrorist attacks that serve as a pretext for further immigration controls.

Dunno if I'm optimistic enough to believe that, though.

This is how stupid jews are.

Muzzies have no power. They were loyal to their pet master kikes in the West, who have taken the head cutters under their wing. There are numerous factions within Jewry, so the previous puppet Presidents were just trying to avoid being called an anti semite by either of them. Trump is breaking this trend by, at least outwardly, siding with the Israel kikes.To what end I don't know, but the reason I'm not pissed about this is because what happens in Israel has little direct impact on the West. Yet he's still managed to make people kvetch in both ends, so a lot of butthurt with little risk attached to it. If he turns out to be just another puppet we're no worse off than we already are anyway, so I choose to remain optimistic.

lol get out

>it's been a year and (((anons))) still make the "let's wait and see" blind optimism posts in regards to any retarded or anti-white move Trump makes

And we don't support those who explicit favor Jews to the extent of accepting them has family members and or listening to their say. You have explicitly contradicted yourself

Anyone who isn't fanatical one way or another seems to believe so. Mudshits will continue to shit on the US but now they have a nice big target right in the middle of the yid's front yard. Depending on if the mudshits attack the yids in a few weeks or a month will only give various nations a reason to tighten the leash on the rapefugees. If they don't attack then we can safely say that something stinks.

lol shill harder

Because we fight for the jew. Why wouldn't they?

lol where, faggot

We do it for free.

This tactic is all over 4/pol/. /ptg/ is full of them.

It matters a whole bunch if he's kiked user, because if he is then any rising hatred towards the plague that affects us
is led along a kosher path by a pied fucking piper.

Growing white resentment now just leads to individuals who follow Trump blindly because muh 4d chess.

Great strawman. Really believable.
Yes, Islåm has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of Israel moving its capital to Jerusalem. Of course. Reported.

because they are anti-European in their beliefs

At least this cancer is mostly contained in a single general thread on cuckchan, here it's in every thread and the mods ban anyone for wrongthink when they're awake.

They are just taking cues from Holla Forums's mods and their religion of peace nintendo

I will stand behind and watch as Israel gets consumed by the great heathen army. Hopefully the boomer neocons will be dead by then so we won't go to defend them either.

stop, please

I see you kike

They were your words, user. Or did you somehow not manage to understand? Yes, Religion of Cuck™ is completely irrelevant in terms of supporting the Israeli state, Trump, Zionists, and kikes in general. I'm sure your Religion of Cuck™ic Turk mod will come to save you soon enough.(kike)

Stay mad moshe.

Both are Bloodsucking parasites you D&C faggot

Wouldn't it be nice if they nuked each other and problem solved? Kinda ridiculous the move by Trump, but if this fires up mudslimes to kill all kikes, then we can let the mudslimes finish, and then nuke all of them. Problem solved peace in the middle east

How the fuck do you let that bullshit pass your mind and not see it as a desperate attempt at an excuse that it is?

Nigger, mulims have plenty of reasons to bomb Israel, but don't do so. Do you know why? Because almost all the fucking terror groups that send suicide bombers around the world are funded by Israel, and Jews shoot any muslim that looks at them funny on sight, while having the army in the streets. Israel is running an apartheid regime on Palestinians and is bombing Syria despite having no legal mandate to do so whatsoever, yet nothing ever happens, and you think them getting Jerusalem recognised as their capital will somehow change it? Israel's been trying to annex the palestinian part of Jerusalemm for decades, and this is just another step on the way to achieving it

You're pathetically transparent.

One of them is clearly more dangerous to whites than the other.

Not an argument. Go back there and never return.

Trump informs Palestinian president his decision to move the US embassy to Jerusalem
>archive.fo/iAp2B
>english.pnn.ps/2017/12/05/trump-informs-palestinian-president-his-decision-to-move-the-us-embassy-to-jerusalem/

Reported. It’s over for you.

Absolutely disgusting.

Why would he bother doing this since the US doesn’t recognize they exist?

I want that Tanya image

They both are dangerous and we should never truly side with ether to destroy the other, because we could easily beat both in our homelands and abroad.

Grammar Nazi

One infects the host country like cancer. One is just like the niggers of sub saharan africa.

One is a virus. One is a symptom. Tell me which is which now, kike.

Once again Christkikes can't stop fantasizing about their kike messiah. They're not and never will be pro-white.

Trump is telling everyone to shit or get off the pot. Enough dick waving, do something.

You sound like jidf, hard to tell from the internet. If we can get muzzies/christian sandnigs to turn on the jew nation then that is good for us. Its like getting the symptom to kill jew virus. You see problems with that?

Yeah he's really got them by the balls now.

>comparing (((terrorists))) to fanatics
I can see why you would think they would not attack since they have plenty of time to before. However, when has a target like this been slid right in front of them? One trait of the kike is that they will never put something they want to keep in harm's way. Trump has taken that one security from then and now the b8 is set. Like I said, if the mudshits try to take the embassy then Trump is just shitting on the kikes. If it stands without any opposition over there then we can safely say that there is something more to this. Given Trumps previous actions though I can see him trying to provoke the mudshits into attacking since for every allowance he has given the kikes he has also taken 2 scoops via his tax restructuring and putting a cap on the number of rapefugees he is taking in.

Go read the comments.
youtube.com/watch?v=1rw-0wH63_4

Christians are powerless in the west. The kikes has bitten in too deep.

If Israel attacks Iran now the world will be paying attention. We can only hope it's punished trump baiting them into a war to leave them out to dry because Russia and China MUST defend Iran to keep their oil supply. Without that oil they're fucked. There is definitely a path that this is a high level geopolitical move.

that being said he is probably just a kike puppet. We will see within the next year or so.

Maybe I'm optimistic but I don't think that it matters if Trump is a pied piper or not. If he is ineffective and/or acts against white interests then that will cause him to shed followers who will be even more bitter and disenfranchised than they were before. You just have to remember that there will always be the sub-100 IQ lemmings who will follow him no matter what, that's just what they do.

>comparing (((terrorists))) to fanatics
They have all the fanatics honeypotted and have them join the terror groups. Just take a look at ISIS – the leadership is full of kikes and their goons, but the rank and file are just retarded muslim fanatics that actually buy into all that bullshit

Pretty much every other month at least, really. If you keep track of ME news, you'll be amazed just what kind of bullshit Israel pulls regularly, and gets away with it

And the media are working around the clock to make sure Iran looks like the bad guy

so far he looks like he wants to spearhead the assault

You must be joking

That is depressing.

Those are small fucking potatoes compared to the US embassy. They know they could spark off WW3 by fucking with it. And let's not forget 's points. Even if the media tries to hide it, most people don't trust the media when they can get news from kikebook and 2nd hand shit. My point is that there is a target and there is a target that is so desirable they couldn't control themselves. Even a double digit IQ grunt would see how tantalizing that target is and depending on the size of the embassy, it would not take that many explosives.
>mfw we get something completely unexpected and Trump creates a false flag in the US embassy

Palestinians burning Trump pictures protesting his intention to recognize Jerusalem as Israel capital
>archive.fo/FcQ15
>english.pnn.ps/2017/12/06/in-response-to-his-announcement-jerusalem-as-israel-capital-burn-trump-pictures-in-bethlepalestinian-activistshem/

There's another one going: youtube.com/watch?v=2CFWDpt19I4

Comment trend: Something about Trump having balls. I can only imagine they're being left by obese boomers who have been living the easy life as cattle for 70 years and believe everything they have is because they've worked sooooooo hard for it.

Good. I hope they start knifing kikes soon.

STOP
Seriously, that shit will just ruin your blood pressure.

I have an important question. While this development is something that will definitely make it harder for normalfags to fall for the Drumpfs is a Nazi meme the left will continue to spout since even the dumbest of them can see that kikes just thanked him for this, he's also know for making things that his multiple enemies don't expect so my question is what if president Trump recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine as well? How would that impact everything? How would that pull the rug from both kikes and sandniggers? How would people, left and right react?
Also, if dubs, he does it just for the lulz.

You rage you lose.

They're such swell people.

That's a yt comment meme. Whenever a male does something that the subscribers approve of they make vulgar comments about the size and shape of the persons testicles.

quad dubs checked.

Jerusalem 'red line' for all Muslims, President Erdoğan says
>archive.fo/AoZnv
>dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2017/12/06/jerusalem-red-line-for-all-muslims-president-erdogan-says

✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡
🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡🇮🇱

The jews hated Jesus so much they crucified him. Now these wusses in the yt comments are using his name to try and bless the rotten worldly nation that is Israel. Count my jimmies incredibly rustled.

The kvetching in this topic is great.

I'm 100% sure now the white race needs to have a mass die off. We may be small in numbers, but we are best when we don't have the hoards of mouth breathing dipshits hanging around our necks.
Let me see if I can find the other one.

Whites will never be strong as long is they're infected by Christianity.

Were Christians always this controlled by jews or has it been this way since the Rothschilds rise? Surely they weren't sucking up to jews like this.

I don't think so, certainly not in the earlier days of Christianity.

It's inherent flaw with Christianity. Christians will argue that it was them kicking out kikes, but that's not true. They only removed the kikes if they kikes refused to convert. Christians truly do believe in magic, and that their magic deity changes people. If a kike says "oy vey I guess I'm a Christian now" a Christian will believe him. How did the West become so kike infested? Christianity. Why was Christianity so easy to exploit? It's a Semitic religion. No wonder a tribe of Semites knows how to cheat another Semitic religion.

It's just jews doing what they do best.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

For 1900 years, Christianity was the bulwark against the jew. Then the Scofield “bible” (published by ✡Zondervan✡) created the modern Zionist bullshit. Lurk fucking more.

REPORTED FOR BEING A JEWISH SHILL.

All this kvetching ITT. You would think we were at yidcon 2.

What did Haaretz mean by this?

To explain further:
Christianity is not a racial religion like Judaism or Hinduism. It's incredibly rare for someone outside of those racial groups to convert and be accepted into the fold. Christianity accepts anyone and everyone. If whites maintained a white religion(s) based on tribes it would be very easy to exclude kikes. Our problem is we have a lot of trash floating around our gene pool and the worst of us has decided that instead of purging the weakest they would make a career out of harvesting them as consumers. There's no way to salvage Christianity from what it is. There are too many vectors by which to attack it. It's a liability.

How is this related? If anything you just gave us more evidence that Trump is involved.

makes sense a weeb who embraces foreign entertainment also embraces foreign religion

Look at the pic though, I swear I've seen that same image posted here before lmao.

Muellers investigation is exposing Israel. If the bill for the Jerusalem embassy was made in 1995 or whatever, why hasn't any other past President made the move yet? There's more to this move than you may think and soon enough it'll all come to light.

Gas yourself

This is the type of mind Christianity attracts. This is why it has been and always will be a failure.

Debra seems rather red-pilled

Haaretz writers lurk on 8ch?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Ungrateful kikes. Their puppets do their bidding and they still attack them and throw them under the bus. Evil Jews need to be slain down to the every last man and child

is that a hunch or do you have access to any hard facts?

Lol

Debra seems completely absorbed in her own internal word.

Oh shit, I didn't know the forbade forced conversions. It's worse than I thought.

not necessarily. You're making the exact same mistake many liberals have over the years; the fallacy of believing that victory is inevitable due to youth demographics. Liberals for years were absoutely sure that the trend of young people becoming more progressive would guarantee them victory. Now that more white youth are turning towards WN, that doesn't look so absolute. Similarly, you vastly underestimate the number of "right wing" young people who are ideologically IDENTICAL to the stereotypical boomer cuck.

fuck off, kike

Israel has been exposed countless times on the world stage, you dunce. The UN has passed innumerable resolutions to stop their encroachment on Palestinian land, there have been marches in the millions over the years in protest of israeli policies. Read some Peter Dale Scott and his extensive documentation of israeli fuckery with military contracts, and their involvement in Iran-Contra. But nothing changes, because America's kike-run and shabbos-goyim implemented military complex won't allow it. "exposing" israel means fuck all when the people in power don't give a shit what they do.

I'm just going by the phrasing, but you could be correct. I was just assuming low IQ boomers. It could be young (18 and under) whites.

Do you drink the blood and swallow the body of a kike?

yid spotted

Hahahah I banned everyone what now
t. Robitussin addled turkroack

This. The death and destruction brought about by the jews is such that only one solution is acceptable, extermination.

Our current embassy is guarded by kike SF not Marines so Mossad just walks right out the front door.

I was under the understanding that Jeruselam being acknowledged as the capital was one of the kikes self fulfilling prophecies as a sign their messiah was coming. I figured that's why ZOG presidents hadn't done it yet was the kikes were waiting for the right Kabbalah timing. The other ones I recal were using the sheckle again, building the temple again, and a river flowing from sea to sea which they're digging underground currently.

next level autism

chekkin dem dubs.
ritalin is not just for breakfast anymore.

spam gay helicopter video and shitty lain memes?
also jesus h. christ, people defending good goyim trump in this thread. The amount of mental gymnastics to somehow say 114488dd chess for this one is mind boggling. This is a huge moral win for the kikes. Fuck.

So what's your excuse in mutilating Germany and actively trying to destroy Western society, kike?
jews & arabs are the same thing an infection that need to be removed and what's worse these vermin have managed to steal land & money from Europe/ US to fester and breed even more vermin.

You have my argument. See if your Bible has anything with which to counter it.

Faggot.

In article on Jerusalem, New York Times falsifies history of 1948, 1967

A New York Times article published Tuesday about the history of Jerusalem maintains, “It is perhaps fitting that President Trump appears to have chosen this week to announce that the United States will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.”

The writers, Sewell Chan, Irit Pazner Garshowitz, Mona Boshnaq and Gaia Tripoli, base this outlook on the fact that in “December 1917 – 100 years ago this month – the British general Edmund Allenby seized control of Jerusalem from its Ottoman Turkish defenders.”

President Donald Trump likely knows little to nothing of this history. He was not thinking about the past century, but about continuing his disruptive track record and enmity toward Muslims.

The authors then make clear their own tenuous grasp of the region’s history.

They write: “The Arabs rejected the partition plan, and a day after Israel proclaimed its independence in 1948, the Arab countries attacked the new state. They were defeated. Amid violence by militias and mobs on both sides, huge numbers of Jews and Arabs were displaced.”

>archive.fo/kX9kj
>electronicintifada.net/blogs/michael-f-brown/article-jerusalem-new-york-times-falsifies-history-1948-1967

How Special?

Got more of her?

Mahvrek always wanted to be Top Chaim

And your whole fucking narrative relies on the idea that the US will not back Israel should it require concrete action to back this symbolic gesture. Its hilariously retarded.

Hahahahaha, holy shit they're actually going to try to run with this narrative.

I... didn't call you any names? I just pointed out that you've been shilling in this thread for upwards of 6 straight hours?

This is the same shit you post on EVERY FUCKING POST. If you need this explained to you, you didn't lurk.
But the truth, you don't need it explained to you, you just want to muddy the water and create distortion to protect your utterly-retarded narrative that this is literally 88D chess and Trump is luring the kikes into a trap through 'simple dealmaking'.
So typical. So trash.

top banter

It should be noted that, as of this post

(((c000ce))) shitpost almost non-stop for fucking 7 hours. But he's not a shill.
Seems. Legit.

Those are fucking burgers cults, not christians

The "buffalo queers" thing - which I can't pretend is a meme I recognize - is my favorite of his shit, because he's the only one who uses it and doesn't seem to understand how that makes him stand out and thus destroys the benefit of anonymity.

Seems legit bro.

Reported for admitting to being a paid shill.

Why does Netanyahoo's tie look like a noose?

What's going on in this timeline. This is a hardcore lefty place. Maybe the horseshoe theory is real afterall and we *may* find some allies in the left.

Boy, you shills can’t help but out yourselves.

Thanks for proving me right.

i'm okay with this result

Has the nyquil gone to your head? Christianity was supposed to be the bulwark against the Jew, not the bulwark of the Jew.

lolololol

You forgot "jews go absolutely apeshit with their kvetching"

Just returned the favor, (23).

ITT: Trump Internet Defense Force scrambles to make it seem like he's a not a kosher neocohen.

If you don't recognize it, how would you know?

So? What are they going to do about it, suffer yet another devastating response for attempting another pathetic intafada?

Holy shit and then I looked at his post history.

I meant I don't know what the fuck its supposed to mean - only that that nigger is the only one who uses it, so its pretty easy to know when you're dealing with him. Its like the "Hi intl" faggot who shows up in every Christian thread to whine.

Being this retarded.

Honestly surprised to see this shit.

So you don't understand it, because you're a newfag. Thanks for clearing that up, I know it's hard to use english clearly when hebrew is your first language, but keep trying anyway.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I've been here since Exodus and never heard that term until post-election and, in fact, just in the last few months.
You seem really upset about it. Is it because its regarding you?

W-will he live long enough to see it come to fruition?

Daily Reminder that most kikes are secular, as were most of the kikes who served in the Bolshevik government.

That someone hates jews doesn't not make them your ally, if they hate jews because of 'muh imperialism!', 'muh sky daddy' and/or 'muh inequality'.

You don't have an argument then, and I can rest assured you were upset because it was regarding you.
Good to know.

I'm happy and excited about this.

1) zionist kikes will be getting missles, nukes, sandniggers with bombs lobbed at them en masse.
2) sandniggers will be getting a taste of some kike,pig laced nukes
3) Jerusalem is God's city.
Let both of these motherfuckers kill themselves over it, it'll be less jew sheckles available for foreskin harvest, and goy manipulation.
It'll be less sandniggers available to fuck up the white world.
It's a win win.

if exposing israel was the plan, trump would have steered the 9/11 investigation to mossad instead of saudi arabia. but what do i know ive never played 4d chess.

W-will he live long enough to see it come to fruition?

whoops shitte.

Saw that too, huh?

I'm betting even regular chess goes over your head.

Thanks for demonstrating the exaggeration so common amongst your ilk.

You're the one sperging over it lad. I just laughed that a faggot keeps using a forced meme that didn't catch on and it marks him out in every thread he posts it in. And you're really getting frustrated by that laughter, which is because its laughter directed at you, but you don't have the courage to admit as much and so you're reverting to shitposting and spamming your anime girl image folder (which is fine, I enjoy seeing pretty 2D girls).
That must be tough, though, getting laughed at.

im just of the opinion of speaking the truth instead of hiding behind 6 million layers of chess that dont exist

BASED!! XXDD!! MAGA MY FELLOW MILLIPEDES

Yeah, it's a terrible thing, getting laughed at. I'll be so sure to take messages on an anonymous imageboard super serially. They might talk about how I masturbate to cartoons on CNN! I don't know if I could bear the shame!
lol, you gonna call me a virgin neet next? Keep it up, I'm enjoying this.

Its a simple strategy but you need numbers on your side with that, or you just end up like David Duke or anyone else who dares to call out zog publicly.

Is that why you keep replying?

That's a sure sign that you're not. Which I won't pretend doesn't make me smile juuuust a little bit.
You got any of the bird-girl from GATE? I could use some avian smugs.

Trump only got the numbers on his side because ZOG couldn't put him down on anti-semitism. He wouldn't have gotten past the first debate if he named the jew and his empire would be bankrupt right now.

Kek, I wonder who is behind this post.

but y u mad tho?

Really why the fuck should I care about this?

From what I can tell only Jews and Muslims have any reason at all to give a single shit.

Because TWO SCOOPS DRUMPF ORANGE WAAAAHHHHHH, user. Because two scoops.

lol I have racked up four of those so far for not licking trumps taint in this thread. Kamphy must be getting carpal tunnel tonight.

are you really too stupid to grasp the importance of having your two enemies at each other's throats

If anything about the storm is true, then this is high level bartering.

So what does the US get from this deal, beyond the support of the hard core of zionists? Bibi down for corruption? Israel agreeing to a two state solution and don't have a "the Palestinians are terrorizing us"-claim to US foreign aid?

BASED!! XXDD!! MAGA MY FELLOW MILLIPEDES(Astroturf)

neck yourself

You're a fucking idiot.
Fuck Israel, fuck Trump, fuck the Muslims, and fuck you niggers.

You mean after angering Muslims for the past few weeks with Religion of Cuck™aphobic retweets and Muslim ban upheld in the supreme court Trump decides to throw even more gas on the fire? The timing of this couldn't be greater

He signed the waiver but has recognized Jerusalem as capital of Israel. That is symbolic but mattered a lot to muslims. Christians are too cucked to care about Jerusalem anymore but Muslims still do and Jews still do and both want the city to be in their domain.

What Trump has done today, is effectively bar US from being a voice in any peace deal for Israel-Palestine. But I thought he was going for a peace deal between them and this very clearly is not the case anymore.

Punished Trump theory now says the ultimate deal was never a peace deal between israel and palestine, but shia and sunni muslims. This is one very rare issue that all muzzie leaders across all sects can unite upon and that's exactly what ZOG was afraid of and why there weren't pushing for this as much as Trump forced this upon them. The timid response from Haaretz is already calling him out for destroying all peace negotiations. Watch ZOG all Trump accountable now for killing "The 2-State Solution".

I don't know user. What do you get when you trust a kike?

If the kikes wanted this move to happen then why didn't it happen long ago, friend?

I don't think the mods are the ones wasting hundreds of IPs and DDOSing the site in a semitic rage.

Why are you spamming this?

Why do you think he is? The CIAnigger couldn't accept that nobody was falling for his retarded honeypot and he's still incredibly butthurt about it.

I think it is very likely that people who are politically and ideologically sympathetic or aligned with our post-election season moderation team are involved in DDOSing the site.

yah nah ur a cunt

Way to not comprehend what he said.

Their number one job is shutting it down.

You're right Russia has access to oil but Iran is a major partner and definitely supplies both China and Russia. They also have strategic interests I'm sure you aware of in the region. Iran, Russia and China have to stop a saudi israel usa dominated middle East or they will be geopolitically in a bad position.

Imagine being some cuck in the army right now on the verge of getting deployed for 12 months in a sandy shithole to defend Israeli interests.

Is there a single profession more cucked than the military, Holla Forums?

Honestly, fuck 'em at this point. I don't care what happens to any of them, and if something was going to happen to them I would prefer that something be negative.

Not sure how to feel about it.

Not american and i know all your politicans must be kinda jew-friendly to win elections in your rigged system and i don't like this move as it gives you nothing but conflict. What USA gets from that? Where is murrica first?

However, now he will channel all his hate around globe from left side into Israel issue and it can be fun to see and i like this part.

just another magical 6d movement
nothing to worry about

Not surprising

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

People on Twitter are spazzing out over this because:

People on Twitter are spazzing out over this because:

had to sit through a 2 hour long powerpoint about micro aggressions last month, so the answer is probably not.

When you can't control the (((narrative))) and you got to (((shut it down))) because all the bad goys are hurting your feelings.

Goons being goons again. Going after one of the last pieces of entertainment medium that isn't pozzed and kiked as shit on a Japanese fishing site. Keep crying you cucks.

You should've read the memo about the bump limits.

last post?

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

trump made me realize that israel is not so bad and it can be an ally to our cause. the real problem is anti-zionist jews like george soros.
based israelis are okay
CAN'T STUM THE GOD EMPEROR

The New Jerusalem: Zionist Power In America
by the late Michael Collins Piper
(PDF)
>vaneraqi.my-place.us/p/the-new-jerusalem-zionist-power-in-america-by-michael-collins-piper.pdf

day of rope