What do you think of ameri*** meme? Is it true? Where did it come from? How can we stop it...

What do you think of ameri*** meme? Is it true? Where did it come from? How can we stop it? Is America really only 56% white?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forced meme is forced.
Enjoy this kike free first post.

That's what im saying it is forced meme

It's simply shills posting that mutt meme over and over again, forcing it everywhere.
They are to be KOS

Depends how you define "white". By the original definition "English protestants", America is barely white at all. By the (((new))) definition "anything other than nigger, sandnigger, beaner or chink", it's probably around 50-60%.

How to identify a shill in just one easy step.

CHARA IS A COON
CHARA IS A JEW
JOON
COONJEW
JEWCOON
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
CHARA IS A NIGGER

Probably.
Doesn't change the fact that Whites are amazingly non-admixted in America and 56% of 320 million is still 179.2 million.

The populations of…
Russia: 142 million
Germany: 82 million
France: 64 million
UK: 63 million

Let that sink in - there are more Whites in America than in the UK and France combined (and that's assuming the UK and France could claim 100% White populations).
There are more White people in the US than there are people OF ANY SORT in all of Russia.

Feels good, even at 56%.

i did it becasue i find it funny

Tell me, how much "white" ancestry do you have to be in order to qualify as being "white"? A white German is going to be 100% German; but a white American could be 25% European, 25% Latino, 25% Native American, and 25% South Asian and due to not having any Negro in there, look as "white" as anyone else.

Almost everyone in American has mixed-blood unless you're living in some inbred Amish community. The amount of fucking that happened between European settlers and both natives and mexicans practically guarantees this.

When you imagine what the world could be like with eight billion whites only, it's incredible. Imagine not being held back by Jews and niggers. Imagine being on an engineering design team and not having to put up with highly qualified on paper pajeets.

There's plenty of people I know who are 100% European admixture. Who gives a shit if white people fuck other white people? It's like pouring one cup of water into another.

"White" is really just a catchall term for "of European descent", and the cut-off is 1/16th anything not European.

Pfffft, come on now lad. Before my ancestors ever left the Fatherland, they'd gotten some French and some Swiss mixed into the German.

Nah, you really can't, largely because the non-European genetics tend to heavily outweight the European. That's why Ben Carson can be 20% European and still look like a full-blown nigger.

Science disproves your assertion, unless you're talking about being mixed-European, in which case, yeah, pretty much.
Sorry, the scientific data doesn't support that claim.

It makes me smile knowing that it frightens you realizing that there's more of us than you thought, and that we're Whiter than you'd like to believe.

It'd be 'worlds' by now m8.

Fucking doublequote

No, they don't. Huge numbers of whites came to America well after the Native Americans were wiped out and they lived in ethnically homogeneous communities. Neither Latinos nor South Asians were in great number nor widespread during this time. Worrying about how "white" you are is missing the point. We acknowledge that whites are comprised of many cultures and ethnicities that are wholly unique from one another. Underneath it all though, I would argue there is a "white spirit", an ability to form and value high-trust societies, an appreciation for classical western values. If you share this spirit, you naturally fit in to white society and will find a place appropriate for you naturally.

I don't know, but I really wanna fug that dragon loli

That's called racial solidarity user.

The American ethnicity is the most exemplary of a racial solidarity because we view Europeans as a race composed of many different ethnic peoples, and we feel greater solidarity in the racial context because we have ties to so many of those ethnicities.

Europeans get flustered because they feel like their greater ties to their individual ethnicities - which, in reality, are all mixed within European contexts as well - sets them apart, but they really need to just get over their conceit and embrace a racial brotherhood which desires to preserve individual ethnic clades as well as the racial clade overall.

I literally roared with laughter at that. Woke up my fucking roommate. Holy shit, that's a GOOD one! You really believe that bullshit. You really think it's not just the color of your fucking skin.

This makes me wish that some kind of fascist eugenics program was actually in place, genetics testing everyone. Just being able to watch so many of you losers collapse in existential angst because you find out one of your great-great-grandparents wasn't a European, or even was a nigger, would be worth anything.

The entire human species is absurdly interbred. It's inevitable. Especially if you propose such an insane definition as the "one drop" thing; in which case literally nobody is any race.

Checked for you've got problems man. That show too - I tried to like it, but all the dyke shit and faggotry was offputting.

You and your friends made it. Stop forcing it.

See?

Me too actually. I bet it'd rustle a whole lot of Europeans.

Yep, I sure do - I believe its the genetic coding which dictated what color my skin would be, amongst other traits, and which is/are shared by a comparatively-specific clades of extant hominid.

No, actually barriers used to be much more effective - that's why blue and green eyes still exist in large quantity amongst White populations, amongst other genetically-recessive traits. You seem very defeated though, and somewhat schizophrenic in your worldview.
Its rather sad, really.

test

1/16th isn't that unreasonable. it's interesting to see you getting so emotional about it though. I wonder why

Oh, I forgot this bit.
I'm inclined to think you're not actually a White person, that is, not of European descent, because I can't imagine a European descended man taking such glee in hatred of his brethren.

In any case, I'm afraid I have to inform you that many more non-Whites went to European countries than Whites during, for example, the era of the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
Which means you've got a pretty decent chance of having been mixed-race as well - not to mention direct land-bridge you share with Eurasia. Would it bother you to know you're actually part Mongolian? Or Turkish? Like, 1/113th, on your father's side?
I don't think you would. Now, 1/16h, or about 6.25%? You might care a bit more about that.

Please try to stick to one IP, at least until the ban goes through.

yeah and Sweden is 0% white so yeah, we're still more white than Swedistan.

I was trying to post picture but it said somethig dont remember what it's okay now

sage

Trust me, kid. If someone is less than 1/8th of a certain race, it's not going to show. Maybe you get something like a tiny hint of redness in the hair from an Irish ancestry, but it's not going to be very pronounced over everything else. Let me let you in on a little secret: "White" is what you get when you mix up all the other races. The more you mix them up, the more "white" you appear. Oh sure, if it's something dramatic like half Latino and half European, or half Negro and half European, you can surely tell. But if you start throwing in a lot of them together, you get an American.

See, Americans are like junkyard mutts. All the variety of breeds all thrown together in a generic thing best described as "a dog". The funny part is how it's well known that purebred dogs always have a host of diseases and disorders and are only good at one particular thing, while a mutt is practically indestructible. That's what scientists call "hybrid vigor". Yet people have the arrogance to assume that humans are somehow exempt to this biological principal? That a thoroughly hybridized human is made weaker? It's madness.

America owes its strength from being a so-called melting-pot of cultures, histories, and yes, races. Denying all that just because someone told you niggers are stupid is idiocy.

Does it matter? I tell people I'm white, and they believe it, because of the color of my skin makes me look "American". Nothing else matters, you see. If you're not a Negro, Latino, Asian, or Native, you're WHITE. If you look white, you're WHITE. If you're a mutt, you're WHITE. That's why the statistics are bullshit. Because most people don't know what there ancestry is anymore, three generations or more after coming to America, but it always defaults to WHITE, because that's how you'll end up looking.

And as for hatred of my "brethren"? Well, maybe you have something there.

I don't, kiddo.

Unfortunately the racial demographic and genetic data we have available doesn't support that claim.

Yep.
Do they? I find that dubious.
The problem with that assertion being that the genetic traits that are linked to skin-tone are also linked to other traits, which are quite important, so it does matter beyond the fact that, say, a minimally-admixed spic or levantine might be able to pass as of European ancestry, because they are attempting to do exactly that - pass as something they are not. And because they are not that thing, they and their genetic offspring will not exhibit the same proportional distribution of various genetically-linked traits.

Nah.
Nope. Plenty of animals can and do look like other animals, that does not make them equivalent.
If you're a European-mutt, yes.
Your emotions do not degrade the validity of statistical data user.
Well, the European ones will, and that is what they'll end up looking like, yes.
Because you're not actually European, I know. I can tell by the vitriol and constant appeal to emotion.

Very hot especially the dog penis. Where did you get this picture

Burgers are on the lower levels of white intelligence, that much is fact.

Oh, and I forgot this part:
Actually, that's pretty much how all 'dogs' are.
That's because pure-breeds aren't actually pure in any meaningful sense - they are synthetic, bred via selective breeding to purposefully exacerbate certain traits, and then this process got out of hand due to human vanity.
Yes, but you're pretending that European inter-breeding doesn't provide FAR MORE than enough to achieve hybrid vigor without intermixing with outside clades.
Basically, you're implying that 'junkyard mutts' CANNOT experience hybrid vigor amongst themselves, because they are not interbreeding with, say, coyotes or African wild dogs of doles. Which is patently retarded and contrary to all scientific data at our disposal. I know this, because I'm one of those scientists you just tried to cite, like the scientifically-illiterate person you are.
You're misrepresenting the principle, and the arrogance inherent in the application thereof. Which is rather amusing given the context.
Because its true, depending on the circumstances, just as a hybrid between a 'junkyard mutt' would be, in Darwinian terms, were you to interbreed doles with Great Danes and then breed that with a Grey Wolf/Chihuahua mix - you wouldn't be improving the Darwinian fitness of that line, you'd be degrading it. Through hybridization.

So, you're 100% of European ancestry, right? And you admit that they all sort of mixed up, French and Germans and Scandinavian and whatnot?

And you're just going to sit there and claim, in the THOUSANDS OF YEARS of European history before your ancestors came to America, there was never a time when a nigger got in there and spoiled the whole fucking pot with his one drop of nigger DNA? Never? Not even ONCE?

This is a whole other level of delusion. Almost as bad as believing in the Magical Sky Fairy.

Actually White Americans have the highest average IQ of any European-derived racial group, clocking in at ~102, which is on-par with most realistic figures for the East Asians.

I'm less than 1/16th non-European, yes.

Perhaps, but not enough to exceed 1/16th admixture, that much is certain.

You seem very emotionally frustrated. You should calm down and maybe take some time to yourself. Maybe visit 4chan. It might be more up your alley. Or maybe reddit.
Yeah, probably reddit.

With your attitude, you will find nothing here but bans, and rightly so, to be honest.

You seem pretty fixated on that "1/16th" thing. Who decided that? It's rather convenient that it happens to be just above the threshold for what YOU are.

>plz leave and go to one of the (((website))), you're hurting my feelings
Fuck, woke up my roomie laughing again. You're too much.

Oh, and by the way. When they do those IQ tests, did they sort the data by which ones had blue eyes and which ones had brown eyes? Because only those pure, blue-eyed Aryan specimens could possibly be smart Americans, right? Doesn't matter that only something like 15% of Americans have blue eyes anymore…

Yep.
Me.
Its not 'just above the threshold', by any means, but it is one step further than Adolf Hitler was willing to go - the Nuremburg laws dictated 1/8th as the cut-off, but I feel that's a bit too close.
You can call it arbitrary if you like, I don't really mind.
>plz leave and go to one of the (((website)))
You seem very confused.
No, quite the opposite, I feel I'm hurting yours. You seem very sad and hateful and upset with your lot in life, and you don't seem to believe in anything, even the things you cite in your wasted preaching multiculturalism and SCIENCE! to the masses who, in this place, have heard it all before and seen it torn apart from the ground up in every instance.

You're not making new arguments here, you're just spouting the same tired jargon you've been trained to spout, like a little monkey trained to do a dance for coins. You're basically nothing but an (((echo))) of smarter men, and those men have all been torn down before you arrived by men smarter even than they, so you're really just whining at people you undoubtedly claim to hate, about things they've heard debunked and deconstructed a thousand times before.
Its all your emotions, lain bare before us, all the raw nerves of your existence exposed to people you seem to despise - probably because you're not amongst their kin, and that frustrates you greatly (you seem to have implied as much already).
Its really quite sad, and so I thought you should go to another website, wherein you might find more like yourself, who are lost in the dark, and who won't cause you as much heartache in confrontation as you're clearly experiencing here in this one.

It doesn't really matter - they're White. It just so happens Whites are more prone to exhibiting the genetic traits associated with blue eye coloration, just as their more prone to exhibiting genetic traits associated with elevated cognitive capacity. Whether the two traits are themselves interconnected would be an area deserving of study, but unfortunately such research can no longer be done because of the pervasive and aggressive imposition by people who share a worldview more in line with yourself than with myself.

1/16th is the threshold of 3 generations. it means in the three generations of your direct lineage, you've had only whites. it's really not an unrealistic metric, I'm a bit concerned that it's bothering you so much. white families and nations have reliable ancestry data, unlike whatever shithole you crawled out of

Oh, and by the way, I think its pretty clear at this point that you are the OP.
That being the case, I'll go ahead and let this thread die. It was rather shit to begin with.

You wanna know how I know this was done by a kike?

Wow. I wasn't expecting such an admission. A genuine wannabe white supremacist. And this whole time I thought fuckers like you were just an Antifa boogyman!

It's funny how you keep trying to attack me. I'm comfortable being an American "mutt". I'm an accomplished, independent graduate with a well-paying job with influence and power over the other employees, who gets laid whenever I want, who IQ tested as a kid around 160 (and is always "the smart guy" in every group), who is 30 but so youthful that I am routinely mistaken for closer to 20, and who never gets the fucking flu like everyone else seems to nearly every year. By all accounts and by everyone who knows me, I am a strong bull of a human being, an Adonis of attractiveness, possibly even enough to be considered "genetically blessed". I consider myself better than my peers, and they don't disagree.

I'm a white guy in a white neighborhood of a white state, with most people pegging me as German with a bit of Italian of Spanish, but with hilarity I am only 5/8th European. The rest is an odd mix of southern Mexican, south Asian, and a bit of Cherokee (or so we think; it might be several others). But nobody knows. Nobody even SUSPECTS. My father just looks Dutch and everyone assumes that we're all happy little Europeans and nothing else.

The thing is, this doesn't bother me. How could it? I'm a textbook American success story of hybridization. Now, maybe through some bizarre quirk all of my strength and intelligence and vigor comes ONLY from that 5/8ths of my ancestry, but really… I doubt it.

You, on the other hand? What even are you? What accomplishments or strength do you have in your being? What can you claim is your measure of superiority other than your precious white race? Want to compare bank accounts? Sex-partners? Number of cars owned outright? IQ scores? I sure bet you wouldn't want to arm-wrestle me. So where is it, then? What makes you so much better for your lineage? Your pure-blooded European forefathers (or so you hope, anyway) are you've got, kid, and all you're ever GOING to get unless you let this shit attitude of "I'm superior because of how I was born even if I sit on my fat ass every day!"

And you can't even check IDs. Come ON. You're a pathetic child.

this is a fairly shallow definition of success, user

It pisses off people and makes them react with butthurt every single time. That's all I need.(If you just want to troll, go to Holla Forums.)

self centered too, very sad(
reminds me how happy I am to be white, however!

Accomplished AND you have a room mate at 30?

Bonus: Count how many times he contradicts himself

It's leftypol forcing it. They always have to force the most idiotic shit, much like their ideology.

What's the attrition rate like for you subhumans? You never posted the videos of the recent suicides. How many times do we have to tell you kikes to livestream your suicides?
The tranny leftypol BO gagging on jewdick was pretty funny, however.

Sticky this thread please, this is comedy gold.

Thanks for proving the point, janitor.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I'm offended that they sent amateurs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY
SIX
PERCENT
FIFTY
FIFTY SIX
PERCENT
AMERIMUT
AMERIMUTS
GAS GAS GAS
NOT WHITE NOT WHITE
FIFTY SIX
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Careful user, the shill maxed out the myers-briggs

Allcaps from the janitor this time. The butthurt grows.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dunning-kruger in action, user. He maxed that one out too.

I made it for the sole purpose of mocking Americans for their demographic devestation every single time they cry about Europeans being sandnigger this or that despite still being over 90% white. On a plus side it made even your leftards butthurt who had no idea how bad you guys are dying out in the USA to the point of being only 56% white so thank me for making them aware of your white genocide.

Why does the meme upset you?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Absolutely wonderful. I needed a good laugh today.

Hybrid vigour only applies to populations which are genetically depressed via inbreeding. Whites are the least inbred race as they are the ones who outlawed cousin most thoroughly. And race mixing actually results in more disease as epigenetic factors which suppressed the expression of undesirable traits in the unmixed organism may not exist in the mixed race organism.

99.7% of all whites in the US have zero non-European admixture.

Your points are retarded shit that was debunked back in 2009.

If you think about South Africa you will notice that a very small percentage of white people can bring a nation to wealth and prosperity while niggers are always a liability. So sub humans should be grateful instead of being monkeys.

You do know it’s canon that female dragons Fart Fire right?

Another forced, anti-White meme pushed by jews who fear the increasing number of racially aware Whites.

Filthy degenerate.

Wonder (((who))) is pushing this

It's a KIKE meme. Its only purpose is to demoralize and desensitize Americans and stir up D&C between Europeans and Americans. Do you part and report/call out any instances of this fucking jew filth.

lol, get gassed Goldbergsteinman.

Is 96% European, 1% North Africa, 3% Afghanistan (according to ancestry) considered white?

You could be a genuine retard. Then again, this could be more shilling.

(((leftypol)))

What are they gonna do? Clone me?

No, but they will give it to the police, and they will lie about how much nigger you have to "upset racists."

67% as of last census, and this includes European Spaniards (only classified "Hispanic" due to their language).
Keep in mind, too, that this included a huge number of illegals responding, as they know federal allocation of shekels (welfare rat money) depends on a district's population.
It might be different this time, as ICE is watching the census returns for dependencies, to indicate where they have to concentrate their resources, with the goal of REAL deportation, this time. It wouldn't be wise for an illegal to respond.

63%, without Hispanics at all, 77.9% with them.
Euro "Hispanics" (Celt) are about 4% of the population, so 67% actually white.
This was ten years ago, remember.
Didn't think I explained it thoroughly enough, sorry.

Yeah, dude. They'll put your clone into a rape dungeon. Or maybe your DNA will be used by Zuckerberg to become a trans-goy.

Banned yet you leave the fucking kike thread up? The fuck?

BASED MODS

That's hot.

this is now a dragon loli thread

HIDE MUTTPOSTING THREADS
IGNORE MUTTPOSTERS
DO NOT REPLY TO MUTTPOSTERS

T H I C C
D R A G O N
L O L I

Thank you based mods, but you might as well anchor this shit d&c thread while you're at it

A fucking ban isn't good enough. I'm tired of this shit meme.

The police have had my dna long before I took a dna test.

Sure thing, Pocahontas.
Only true thing you've said itt

hah, and some idiot keeps bumping it with anime pictures, totally /ourguy/ right?

Given the lack of sages, I have a feeling that this guy is the original OP on a different IP, who happens to still be using this thread for the purposes of sliding.

It’s cheaper to just buy goyim as slaves these days.

ravioli ravioli don't lewd the dragon loli

i really should have saged

and

is the exact same writing style, and he happens to have not saged in the response yet again.
How much do they pay you per hour, Moishe?

there sage is on, i am also out of non lewd dragon lolis oh well

blackfacing the dragon loli should be a federal crime

Will this thread summon the dragon maid lolcow?

wait i found more

Fuck off nigger dragon lolis are for headpats.

you wouldn't download a headpat

I see.
And I guess any use of…
ect.
Are also D&C then, or is that just "playful banter"?

i downloaded this headpat pls dont tell anyone

those are d&c too lol

I'd agree, but no one seems to cry to the mods about banning anyone who posts em.

this is a dragon loli thread pls stay on topic

Nah, this is a butthurt american thread who love to shit on "their white brothers" all day but hoot and holler like niggers when someone gives you some banter back.

I know they don't give shills like you (who try to build reputable profiles with image dumps) special training for Holla Forums, but the lack of utilization of multi-image upload makes it painfully obvious that you're not from here.

"D and C" is just the right-wing version of "problematic"

global report for not posting dragon lolis

is this the new shill method since the whole "jooz is just the right wing version of patriarchy" failed?

that line doesnt work because everyone knows jews are evil at this point lol, Holla Forums won that fight hard

I have no idea what you are rambling about.

America is 56% white INCLUDING middle easterners and north africans.

or course (((you))) wouldnt.

those numbers are also inflated because census' are carried out more thoroughly in poor areas and cities.

When you say shit like this. It just makes people want to post it more. You'd think people here would understand that. Make a better meme instead of engaging in lolcow behavior.

At least in cuckchan, the whole I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass le 53% thing was a backlash against americucks who would keep insisting that unless you have blonde hair, blue/green eyes and pale white skin, than you're not white. So naturally, everyone took notice that america itself is barely 50% white if we take account that hispanics/arabs/etc are considered white there.

tldr: new meme against hypocritical mutts that can't take a joke

lol at least it's confirmed mods are assblasted mutts

Nah. It's actually the % of american born, non-latino, christian whites. including middle easterners and north africans, but they are irrelevant, really.
It's just a meme, stop getting triggered over trivial shit.

America is 100% white. Only whites make up the United States. The rest aren't even real citizens. They are instruments of the ZOG.

based on the (((census)))

It's because Americans were annoying shits, giving shit calling others nonwhite when they're essentially already there. How can a mutt unironically call any European country out when I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss elected a fucking nigger as their leader before when none of us ever have? None of us have fallen so off the deep end to think a shitskinned subhuman could lead our nations.

You see, this meme wouldn't have taken off if assblasted mutts weren't crying about it. Just goes to show it has some semblance of truth, which makes a meme naturally funny. IT also seperates the true white Americans to the 53%ers.

brb gonna make more oc's to piss you off :^)

OH NO, STOP WITH THIS RETARDED D&C MEME, THIS IS ALL LIES!!!

Daily reminder that America has a larger amount of whites than any European country on the planet.

This reads like it should be pasta, but it isn't.

it also has a larger amount of non whites :^)

Brazil has 170 million non-whites.
American has 150 million non-whites.
Reflect upon that.

USmutt education

Except said meme implies that all Americans are mutts who are genetically 56% white, not that the population of America is 56% white.

The one with the us education is you.

If you're not a mutt, there is nothing to be angry about. Only shitskins will be bothered by it. It's a meme, fellow mutt. I suggest you take it easy like leafs and anglos, or it'll get worse.

Okay that image is fucking hilarious. Feels good to not be a mutt.

Are you in the field of genetics? Any reading you recommend on the subject of clines and clades? Asking for a friend.

Is this a pasta of some sort? If not, capped for hilarity, posterity and sheer temerity.

You and me both.

fuck off faggot
bring it you kike piece of shit.

reported

He's finally made something of himself.

Breddy gud.

No, but many Americans are quite insecure about their heritage.

4ch /int/.

It will wear itself out in a few more weeks (maybe a month or two) in anywhere that matters.

Yes, statistically.

See, I don't get anything from this. LMAO FUNNI FACES SO BADLY DRAWN XD UR NOT WHITE EVEN IF YOUR SKIN IS WHITE!

Essentially, it's not true so it's not funny. Things are funny because there is a speck of truth in them that people can easily see and relate to. Even if they are offensive, people will laugh and say "I'm so fucked up for laughing at this", but there's really nothing wrong with them. Truth is objective and as such comedy based around it will always be successful, while comedy that is based around untruths will always come off as cringy and forced.

I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass won't last long before (((they))) realize it hasn't taken hold where it needs to, so they'll drop it and move on to pushing some other shitty meme (These guys seem to respond to abstract MSPaint faces, MAKE MORE OF THOSE!).

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu …….

>yes, (((statistically)))
and what statistics are those, eli

found you one
not even a footfag tbh

You know I used to be against 2D because I thought it was being used as a Jewish conspiracy to stop white people from mating, but then I had a revelation. It's perfect because it works as a form of eugenics. All the shit whites sit at home collecting 2D while all the real men go out into the world and breed with women. Also if you like loli you're a pedo.

Like if the pictures were better maybe but they're just badly drawn, and not in the "so badly drawn it becomes iconic" way. The one you posted, it looks like some kind of goblin or something? And that's supposed to be me, an Aryan American man? It just doesn't resonate. Next time try MSPainting A. Wyatt Man's nigger pictures or something, that might get a chuckle out of me and make me think "we aren't so different after all"!

i thinks its funny. americans finally getting targeted for their smugness. maybe it'll motivate them to do something because it obviously effects them. yes america is only 56% white but we still have pretty much 99% flyover country so all that needs to be done is destroy the cities and rebuild when the shitskins starve.

it is designed to make white americans afraid of saying the truth about race mixing

Do you really think you don't stick out like a kike's nose?

i dont see how what i said is jewish. can you explain?

Seething? I'm pointing out that your retarded EU sucking government is trying to cut you off from your only real anti-mud support line in the world. Trump already cancelled one visit over a shithead UK politician.

Americans can carry on life just fine without the friendship of Euros. You literally cannot do the same. You need us or you have nobody else in the world speaking up for you except for your own versions of the "alt right" movement and those don't seem to be close to electorate outside of afd. If Euros aren't pushing this D&C shit and it's coming from a controlled source, It would be in your best interest to say so.

No self-respecting white person anywhere is glad to see kike attacks against whites.
Not it's not. Most states are over 80% white, and the white people in those states are over 98% european, on average. The only racial group that actually is 56% european genetically, on average, is Mexicans. The meme only makes sense when talking about South Americans, not North Americans. Memes have to have a ring of truth to be effective. This meme is not based in truth, which is why it has to be forced over and over. Only a non-white person would think this is a good or funny meme. I have very strong suspicions it's primarily posted by self-hating hapas to try and get whites to internalize a lie about their genetics and psychologically undercut their white identity. of course, it's having the opposite effect, since this whole operation is as obvious as a kike in a bacon eating competition

why does it have to be d&c? are you that impotent that when posting a caricatured image of americas gene pool morphed into one creature you automatically assume its some d&c campaign instead of a weaponized meme trying to wake you up to how desperate your situation is. americans can not take criticism that seems to be external in its source. its pathetic and highlights your patriotism to zogmerica instead of loyalty to your european heritage and race.

are not not aware of how many spics are here plus the niggers, asians and mudshits? youre fucking delusional if you think america is 80% white when 13% is black.

Just like a kike to put words in my mouth. Go read my post again, retard.
filtered for being a fucking retard

It is clearly a forced meme by enemy agents / jidf / Soros funded faggots. It is their try to divide the awakening White resistance in the US from the one in Europe. Unity between Americans and Europeans in their fight against the kikes is the ONE thing the kikes cannot afford. They played us off against each other in two world wars. This time, the prophecy of Hitler will come true and the whole world will see the kike simultaneously.

P.S. I suspect it is the same group that is now also making this threads on the board lately, that get constantly deleted and are like "Hey fellow white people, send us your real life name and address and let's meet up in real life" and are also shilling other threads with "Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people that want to meet in real life?"

I suspect the point is to muddy the waters against Nationalism and National Socialism by portraying these positions as unreasonable, including the spread of "muh I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss" by (((Based Nationalists))).

you argue like a kike not me. and go ahead and filter because youre incapable of an argument like most current year spastics who somehow found this place. why would you even argue that most midwest flyover states are over 80% white when i already said that in my first post. the point is america as a whole is at most 60% white. youre the one trying to downplay this like a typical juden.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Doesn't deal with race, amerifat is a good insult.
Doesn't deal with race, you could make fun of the battle at wounded knee for being a failure yet no one does.
The British earned that one honestly, they are to Europe as New York and San Fran are to america.
Never really see that one here. Do you browse this site often?
You are from halfchan aren't you?
Doesn't deal with race.
Not used on this site. If Slavs are getting shit on it's usually Russian Ukraine shitflinging.
Doesn't deal with race, could easily make fun of Vietnam or other military failures.
Don't see that one here often.
Only really used when it's religious shitflinging, not race.
Meh.

You could try harder. Though the fact people get upset instead of just ignoring it gives the idea that Americans overreact a bit of truth to it. Then again it could purely be the east coast/west coast anons acting like the retards they are.

lol at banning me for this. no counter arguments just hold this ban goy.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mixed up the battles, it was the battle of little bighorn. Could also add in the battle of the wabash in there too for more American battles lost to indians.

You're not making any arguments, you're making excuses for a zog meme, you think it's funny, enjoy your fucking ban.

ravioli ravioli this thread is only for posting dragon lolis

The main issue is that America is not structured like most countries, so non-Americans think it's funny while Americans realize how irrelevant it is. America is a republic of states, rather than a homogeneous monolitic entity, and each of those states varies widely. If you go to Maine, you'd be hard pressed to find a single non-white. If you went to southern Texas, you'd be pressed to find a non-spic. Go to Louisianna, you can't throw a rock without hitting a nigger. Etc. The point is, the US isn't like European or other countries - it's huge, and has massive differences in demographics from state to state. Most of the states are exceedingly white (5 are 90+% white), while some are less than half white (CA, TX, NM). It just doesn't ring true to ~80% of the country, who don't see many mutts or minorities in their towns. It's a much more accurate description of South America, honestly.

T H I C C

D R A G O N

L O L I

So it is true that mutts can't take jokes.

KISS ME I'M 1/2048 IRISH(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

kill yourself, you fucking degenerate

thats not nice

the vast majority of whites in america are 100% european

This is honestly pathetic. You probably came here not two years ago and don't even know the origins of this meme. No matter, as long as you keep resisting, i'll keep persisting for a few keks.

Keep it up mutts.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(((d04a81)))

oh hey, its the totallynotmad(tm) shill again. Gonna get banned 100 times in this thread too kike?

Thanks user, you're a cool guy.

This thread is gold(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

t. totallynotmad(tm)

The more you cry, the more memes grows stronger.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

t. totallynotmad(tm)

I'm not an American, you little faggot. I oppose any anti-White bullshit I see, no matter who it is directed at.

Probably. But the premise of the meme- these ugly, shitskin mongrels with black eyes- is implying that White Americans are mixed race, which is false. The overwhelming majority of White Americans are actually fully European.

Are you fucking dumb dude? No, they would look like a total shitskin.

t. totallynotamutt(tm)

That's what a meme is suppose to be. half-truths with a little hyperbole. Are all leafs/swedes liberal diversity bbc suckers? Are all brits eternal anglo cucks who like to destroy europe?

You get the picture. Either get a thick skin, or continue to be assblasted.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Might as well ask, where are you from?

ITT: No body knows how to handle Hostile Memetics.
The trick is to have a harsh skin and then overuse it. The ones where the Goons have over shot their original plans and started shooping Muttface on Eldritch Horrors give me a chuckle though.

i'll take butthurt yuropoor cucks that can't into controlling their own country for $1,000, alex

It's been handled perfectly. A nonwhite face posted by nonwhites who are projecting their own inadequacy and insecurities, and everyone knows it.

Why is she so perfect?

perfectly thick

gay as fuck kosher meme but it's a little truth in there. when obama was first in it was about 60%, out of all the white people i've known since then only one has had a child while and it seems like every time I see a non-white they've added another turd to their fambly.

I know you're trying mods, but it ain't working. Anyone got some gore to spam so the shills will leave?

Wrong, nigger.

Kek.

… What? How is ethnic delineation 'white supremacist'? Eesh.

I never attacked you, you attacked me and got really emotionally agitated in your argumentation, which I patiently deconstructed, despite it not having been the first time I've had to do so with literally every point you made, because, again, you didn't make a single novel point in this confrontation, which has clearly caused a great deal of emotional strain for you.

Hmmm, then why are you here, arguing with people you obviously don't agree with, about things you feel are irrelevant? Something doesn't add up.

Again, I find that rather dubious - though it is interesting that you apparently question people as to what ethnicity they think you are? But you're entirely confident in yourself and your image as a European derivative, yes? Again, things not adding up.

The culmination of your entire post here amounts to desperate denial and spewing of annecdotal claims to cover your obvious emotional scarring from being of a mixed origin. As I said before, its really quite sad.

Well, for one, its in not trying to present unproven annecdotal claims as though genuine fact - for example, the expectation on your behalf that anyone reading anything you've had to say ABOUT YOURSELF is accurate.
I certainly don't - nothing about you suggests anything but emotional strife and barely-concealed self-hatred hidden beneath a thin veneer of self-aggrandizing unproven claims.

I was implying that you are the OP of this shill thread and that you're posting on another IP. Its a common tactic of those like yourself, emotionally damaged and struggling with identity issues, who come here to do exactly what you've done here. Again: You're not special in this action, people like you do this regularly, and you always repeat the same talking points, the same claims, the same whining emotionally-driven nonsense, a consequence of your attempts to maintain a facade of ironic shitposting when confronting issues that you really have a great deal of emotional trauma wrapped up in. Its why you're here, after all - if you weren't experiencing this trauma and trying to relieve it, you wouldn't be here in the first place.

You don't even seem to functionally comprehend the arguments made against you - the manner of birth is not the point, rather, the genetic code dictated at conception, which all scientific evidence points to being the selective factor in your demonstration of various traits and your predisposition toward certain behaviors. Clearly, given your approach to this whole engagement, it seems you demonstrate several of the traits associated with non-European ancestry, negative all, and so any claims as to your 'strength and intelligence' seems rather suspect.
IOW: You undoubtedly aren't as strong or intelligent as you claim to be, and nobody with half a brain believes these claims, so it begs the question even further of why you're making such claims, as to your intelligence and strength, to a supposed 'white supremacist' (which you can't conceptually grasp beyond 'a white european person who wishes to keep white european people in existence - even those who feel the same towards other racial/ethnic clades'), as though I would believe you, as though anyone would believe you, while at the same time denying scientific evidence to the contrary of your claims and demonstrating (as with your 'hybrid vigor' faux-argument) that you don't even have a solid grasp on the concepts you're attempting to argue about with the people you claim to hate, which you do because you're toooooooootally not insecure about yourself and emotionally distressed.

Doesn't add up.

user, if they were trying, they'd have deleted the thread a long time ago.

Hah, I remember that post, it was in reply to one of my own. How amusing that these broken people lurk and post here while maintaning these twisted views of reality and themselves.

Hah, I interacted with this misbegotten creature in the Trump tax thread too it seems.

Small world.

holy shit, annihilated

Then why did they keep banning them?

Bored maybe?

jokes on you, this thread is all the same, schizophrenic, person

I thought the education system in Europe was supposed to be good. The second you start mixing in anything non-white the result doesn't look white.

shut up, amеrimutt

Nice projection.

I agree with the troll(s) in this thread, to some extent. the best thing to 'rid' yourself of a meme is to laugh it away. allowing it to get to you is what brings it to life. that's essentially how trump became president

They will attempt to delegitimize white nationalists by claiming they're part shitskin.

Mostly d&c. Most people deliberately misinterpret what divide and conquer really is: see Holla Forumsfaggot here:

All d&c has to be is a simple statement intended on derailing the discourse by provoking inane conversations about "what is white" or not so subtly disparaging whites. Then when it's called out, (((they))) say you're just "triggered" or can't handle the "bants".

Anyone reading this far, let the chaos and screeching in this thread be clear and convincing evidence that it's a kike meme and they're terrified that we've officially acknowledged that.

Yes.
Start with Darwin. Work up from there.
The real redpill is realizing that taxonomy has been completely undermined because it conceptually degrades the narrative of 'one race the human race maaaaaaaaaaan'.

You do know that if you keep going "muh d&c" to simple memes it will just continue, right? The best thing about the memes aren't the memes itself, but the reaction of assblasted mutts like you.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Someone as smart as you should know why your arguments have been so trash then, friend :^)

No, the best part is watching you shill it this hard.
How many IPs have you burned on this thread OP?
You seem very committed to pushing this narrative. It seems very important to you. And this thread has been nothing but you utterly failing to push your meme effectively, while at the same time exposing that its part of a push by someone that will spend hours upon hours, IP after IP, on the push.

Doesn't add up.

leafland

This, without the hysterical kikery. Learn to accept it and the meme starts to get boring.

this is not Holla Forums fuck off

I would almost pay to see the frenzied hysteria in Tel Aviv, right now.

You must not like posting on this board very much.

One drop of jewish blood is the cut-off. One drop.

ad hom/10

this thread is essentially an incubation chamber for this meme at this point. the best part of the thread was the:
guy. it really should have been kill after that

sure it is, shlomo, but everybody knows this is a ZOG meme and a forced one at that.

the only 'forcing' I'm seeing is coming from the insistence that it's a forced meme. if it's truly baseless, which it is, why does it bother you so? D&C shilling is to blame not just on the initiator, but also the participants for failing to recognize it as such. ignoring, filtering and banning is the best way to deal with such idiocy.

If the shoe fits.

Oven.

LMAO, since when 2000? There are thousands of somalians in that state

dis gun make some good pasta for later

I think Kek has made his point. user deserves his place as the eternal butt of the joke.

relax, user. my point is that aside from the 5/8ths nigger, this thread isn't really serving a purpose any longer. it's just an escalated overreaction to a provocation

I think its fucking hilarious. I laughed my ass off when I saw it, its funny, you know why? Cause its true.

How is it true? the premise isn't even correct.
I think you're a fucking liar.

I want to hug her and raise her as my daughter

have you seen how many jews were gassed in this thread?

This.
It's dumb to larp as white when you're american.

Since ignoring a retarded meme is out of the question, how about prematurely killing it by turning it into even more of a normalfag meme? Have some e-celeb who does nothing but review memes make a video on that and see what happens to it.

It already dying off on Cuckchan. Only one posting it still is Holla Forums degenerates, /sp/ users And shills on cuck/pol/.

Its a pretty good meme tbh, its literally just a counter bant to but clearly we can't handle it. America is one of the most jewed nations in the world yet most of us have a very cocky "heh atleast we aren't x" opinion when we're worse off.

We're not actually worse off and it's not a good meme, you're just butthurt. There's no need to counter obvious jidf D&C. It's obvious it's coming from an inorganic source anyway, like most D&C memes. There is no need to retaliate, just let it go and shut up. You can be assured an American didn't make the anti-euro meme that has you so butthurt you fucking chud.

What should we be then, soon to be banned retard?

europeans frequently make fun of each other and of other nationalities regularly. it's understood by most parties to be a joke. only americans are autistic enough to take it seriously. or what, are you going to censor this meme because it's hatespeech?

that said, there's clearly a lot of shilling going on with this meme in relation to this board, and it's pretty fucking obnoxious. perhaps some user has gotten the bright idea to accelerate the meme to the point where people cringe when they see it, if they don't already.

no its opinion, faggot. also we have enough nukes to destroy the world, just remember that. including the faggot capital of Israhell, Tel-Aviv.

I don’t give a fuck. I don’t want them here at all.

Black people repeat the same sentence often when trying to make a point.

Wanna know how I know you're a shill?

yes, I would like to know why you state I am a shill and a kike; both incorrect terms used to dismiss and deflect.

what objection do you have to my statements, retard?

I've already explained in terms obvious terms for any non-newfaggot.

that wasn't what I asked, nice projection
are you referring to this:

I mean yeah, you explained what d&c is, as well as why the shitty meme is shitty. but when you keep calling it out repetitively in the same thread, it's not as effective as calling it out and then banning, deleting and filtering. also it's fucking obnoxious. also stop bumping this shitty thread

cry harder kike. you can't bump anchored threads.

didn't notice it was bumplocked. btw, are you even parsing anything else I'm saying or are you just a bot that looks for particular sets of strings?