Dale Burningsky King, 19, wanted for shooting Brock student Yosif Al-Hasnawi

cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/al-haswani-burningsky-king-1.4431977

archive.is/U23gH

Wait. Holdup. Something's not adding up here.

Any other Canadian anons want to chime in here? Media psyop?

What's the problem? Muslim dead, some kind of non-white thing shot it. Win-win.

So, the dude died from a pellet gunshot after paramedics said he was being dramatic about his injuries? Have they described the actual fatal would?

Wew. For a second there I thought he must be part Polish. The fire rises over the Iroquois nation?

I'm not too close to this but I have a really good local radio station that discussed the topic and it's inconsistencies in pretty good detail.
WHAT THE MEDIA DID NOT REPORT THAT WITNESSES HAVE:

The two men likely did not intend to kill anyone and it was a freak accident. But the media will run this as a murder because Canada's medical system has recently been under fire for being a universal piece of shit. You can expect racial strife as an added bonus too.

This is bizarre. I'd like to know how a pellet gun managed to kill him.

Ha, thats gotta be salt in the wound. They were probably .22

Kek, sure.
What's more likely.

Probably Six Nations from Caledonia which is where the reserve is not far from Hamilton.

probably, king has been a common surname in psyops

Until I see cell phone footage of the paramedics being tools, I call complete bullshit on the paramedics ignoring the rat.
As for the rest of the story. I think the natives have started figuring out that maybe whitey ain't all that bad compared to what comes after.

I've actually talked to quite a few natives who were redpilled on Jews and Mussies.

Indian shot mud. And?

(((Burningsky)))

Well as a metis I know that we are more in support with Conservatives as most natives are anti-Immigration we could align them if we pushed the immigration as the main issue in the 2019 election.

Metis here too.

The conservatives expanded Immigration, didn't they?

Nobody's got our back. The Cons want 300k Chinese, Indians, and Filipinos per year, the Liberals want 450k, and the NDP want 700k. It's like choosing between dying from cancer and dying from bubonic plague.

what if we make it racist for immigration? we say there stealing our land.

Thing is its exactly that. My land isn't theirs to give away, just like how an Indian or metis could say "Canada isn't yours to just give away" to the gov.

Heil'd

Then you'd get:

Look at the physiognomy of the shooter and the deceased.

According to cbc news you're white males with darker complexions. Good luck getting anyone to listen to you if you're not admitting complicity with the patriarchy, or demanding to be punished for the supposed sins of your forebears.

I'm sure a small game air refile could kill a man

I'm not interested in exploiting my Metis status (which isn't official because birth certificates weren't a thing where my great grandfather came from) to gain sympathy and credibility for my "dump all Indians in the ocean" point of view. I just want to explain to my Metis brother here that the conservative parity isn't at all interested in limiting immigration to a reasonable amount (somewhere in the neighbourhood of 50k/year AT MOST). Our politicians are frothing at the mouth to see who can get a second and third fire hose worth of unwashed curryniggers and chiniggers to drown the country with.

When (((global warming))) really does starve 500 million retarded Indians to death, their cousins here will be clamoring to take them all, feed them all. We'll be Canadastan: 79% Indian slime people. Send them back. Send them back!

>When (((global warming))) really does starve 500 million retarded Indians to death, their cousins here will be clamoring to take them all, feed them all. We'll be Canadastan: 79% Indian slime people. Send them back.
Precisely this, fellow Canadabro. I've been saying for awhile once this happens that Canada is going to be looked upon to take in a metric fuckload of Africans and assorted shit.

Because it would not be possible for him to have been shot with an actual gun - those are illegal, silly. This is the kind of stupid assumption you get from gun-cucked societies.

It's already happening burgerbro.

The line they're using to sell us on this bullshit is that if we don't take at least 300k/year, our economy will completely stop growing. SO FUCKING BE IT. WE'RE FULL ALREADY!

Makes sense.

I'm aware, man. Also you misread my post. I'm Canadian.

I can't not check my quad dubs if no one else will.

Pellet entered lung, caused bleeding internally etc.

Albertan, here. This is a very curious case, as muz don't normally drink alcohol so there would be none for the chug to steal.

I've still got enough compassion left for children and animals in this cenobite heart of mine to feel bad for laughing at that.