#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: The Future is on the Mememagic Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/correct-the-record-silent-on-disruption-memo-for-trolling-twitter-reddit-4chan/14346/
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168626-Video-Game-Voice-Actors-to-Go-On-Strike-this-Friday-Unless-a-Deal-is-Reached
archive.is/BESgj
twitter.com/resnikoff/status/788105969645547524
archive.is/y1jen
exhentai.org/g/971423/e190c2cbad/
exhentai.org/g/894122/c16136c074/
exhentai.org/g/843503/d76c76baac/
exhentai.org/g/780968/1c72852f1d/
archive.is/93EZD
archive.is/oXEdH
imgur.com/memegen
archive.is/W657K
techraptor.net/content/youtuber-pleads-not-guilty-gambling-charges
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/522173583351906306?lang=en
twitter.com/i/moments/788212273873555456
nichegamer.com/2016/10/17/video-game-voice-actors-to-strike-on-october-21-unless-demands-are-met/
techraptor.net/content/video-game-voice-actors-go-strike-ta
techraptor.net/content/united-front-games-has-closed
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/788324774887952384
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/788329354321428480
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788193776577675264
twitter.com/black9arrows/status/788352467754889216
liveleak.com/view?i=5a5_1473045122
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/788329487222108160
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788369924175441920
politics.slashdot.org/story/16/10/17/2320209/anti-defamation-league-and-pepe-the-frogs-creator-are-teaming-up-to-save-pepe-from-hate-symbol-status
politics.slashdot.org/story/16/10/17/2251218/project-include-drops-y-combinator-as-peter-thiel-pledges-125-million-to-trump
archive.is/cep7q
archive.is/o25j6
archive.is/T2nHt
twitter.com/MartinDaubney/status/788299469997637632
ditchthelabel.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/masculinity-and-misogyny-2016.pdf
breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/18/pepe-frog-creator-joins-adl-reclaim-meme-racists/
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788421717471395840
youtube.com/watch?v=WXr58RrfYZs
youtube.com/watch?v=ulZ3C9nTFJA
archive.is/pZKPN
archive.is/MM8bI
twitter.com/NabiruGaming/status/788447156172718081
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788484460652167168
democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x2556804
middleeasteye.net/news/syrians-begin-voting-controversial-elections-308931573
archive.is/N3dRt
archive.is/6ECho
archive.is/OQGJ0
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/anti-gamergate-author-sunil-patel-dropped-by-publishers-following-abuse-allegations/14400/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/788394347498647553
twitter.com/BaileyPittipat/status/788508834344083456
youtube.com/watch?v=neTTQLbmhcA
archive.is/zrXHL
file.wikileaks.org/file/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for benis

do emails plz

This is the only acceptable headmate.

SORRY NOT FUNNY

SORRY NOT FUNNY

YOUR HATE IS AN EXPRESSION OF YOURSELF

YOUR HATE IS AN EXPRESSION OF YOURSELF

CERTAIN TOPICS SHOULD BE OF LIMITS

CERTAIN TOPICS SHOULD BE OFF LIMITS

*Hello?

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/correct-the-record-silent-on-disruption-memo-for-trolling-twitter-reddit-4chan/14346/

I liked the chirping in 999 more than the voices in VLR and ZTD. ZTD was the weakest game though.

And here's a video making fun of that.

HYPERVAGINAL TRANSBENIS

I am glad you traded up, birdy is better.

LMAO. I love how that guy's calm voice contrasts with the guy sperging out.

I will give Squaresoft one thing.

FFVII Advent Children was something I dreaded because I knew the VA weren't going to sound anything like I had imagined. And I was totally wrong. They even had Nanaki's faux-british accent that I never quite knew why but had always imagined him sounding like.

They nailed everything except Yuffie's name pronunciation. The way her name was spelled should have clearly been "Yuh-ff-ee". Not "You-fee." They shoulda spelled it as Yufi back then if that were the case.

pls learn IPA
is very helpful :DDDD

What's the name of that one anime that Kotaku was bitching about? I'm in the mood for some echhi.

Dude

The creator of Pepe (a hillary supporter) just reclaimed his creation from the evil alt right.

escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168626-Video-Game-Voice-Actors-to-Go-On-Strike-this-Friday-Unless-a-Deal-is-Reached

SPREAD WIKILEAKS CENSORSHIP AND DNC BIRD-DOGGING

Without a free internet we are sunk.
That means setting good examples with whistleblowers, and not letting Hillary in the whitehouse.

Thank you

that dream chapter tho

I'll take the fucking amateurs over these divas.
Christ I'll take no VA or Jap only unless directors step up their game.

Problem is, if coders in AAA studios asked for more pay on crunch time, and decent pay to encourage them not to leave gaming for more lucrative areas (software development, web development) they'd be out on their ass.

Anons draw better Pepes than him.

I'm gonna need some sauce.

>you're learning form us
wew
Weeeeeew

archive.is/BESgj

My god they still at it? I thought it set in how easy it is to replace these fucks but apparently not.

Games already spend too much on VA so I hope this shit fails horribly for them.

twitter.com/resnikoff/status/788105969645547524

wew

So after friday we won't have shitty english dub tracks in games anymore?
Thank the maker!

From the art style I'm guessing it's RaTe
Source: fapping to manga since childhood.

Yep, we got another one.

They grow these people in fucking vats.

Anything interesting happen since Liru/Hogan and the DNC leaks?

You fail to note the difference between the shitt voice actors and the shitty writers/localizers that write the text for the voice actors to use..

you still want it?

old bread: archive.is/y1jen

Now I REALLY want it.

Went through each of those and only thing that I dislike here are
Eh
Still want it.

Its some nasty shit, user.
There's some others that she's in. Don't know if they're any good beacuse I just found them today

I would say it is good, but it is probably the laziest comic I have evet seen.

Yep, and that is the most disgusting part, the stagehands of life always get shafted for the actors.

Faggot.

what?

No, everything has taught people to act the same, and rebel against the underdog.

I wasn't planning on getting weird tonight. To late now though.

enjoy;
exhentai.org/g/894122/c16136c074/
exhentai.org/g/843503/d76c76baac/
exhentai.org/g/780968/1c72852f1d/

step it up

ye Ive seen that tag before and have no idea the fuck is low bestiality

>Wikileak's Samson option might be exposing the SHADOW GOVERNMENT
https ://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton
see Page 56, Document 4
archive.is/93EZD
archive.is/oXEdH

Can someone put Bob Chipman, Jim Sterling, Randy Pitchford, Anita Sarkeesian, Mattie Brice, Liana Kerzner, Tracey Fullerton, Cecille D'Anastosio, Amelia Cook, Jessica Valenti, Clementine Ford, Andrea Dworkin or Laurie Penny's face in this? Please?

From what I understand it means there is a small bit of bestiality but it's not the entire focus

Forgot pic.

Some tags(such as loli and bestiality) automatically send the doujin to Exhentai even if it isn't that present in the page.

But sometimes it doesn't have enough to justify it since its only 1-2 pictures, so they put "low X" instead.

Now if only we could see canadas shadow gov, and proove that they were behind harper and turd both, just to make leftists ow.

How new are you?

Only read them in English.

go wild

imgur.com/memegen

what is this?

nigger read the thread. It's only a few posts above yours.

It's a meme generator. Geez, can't you see the exploitable OC that I gave you?

"You unenlightened animals just don't GET women like us male feminists do. If you did, you would understand that women are evolved, sophisticated creatures that HATE SEX and HATE LEWDNESS. That's why we're making videogames sophisticated art pieces, not just lewd, naughty, "fun" games for titty-loving males."

Thats why female feminist have openly said tjey hate you, cuz you get them.

Agree.

didnt they tried thaat last year?

archive.is/W657K

we should meme kek for backup

Having to disclose that must piss them off.

Yes, and it failed.

W… Why aren't they mentioning the "diverse" cast of Battlefield Xir? Seriously?!

I have something Downpour related I think would do good to us,seeing the whole anime needs feminism horse shit I think a good downpour strike would be to show the huge amount of women who work in the industry. How would this be done? Simple we make info graphics like we did for Fates but have the female artist's name and all the works she's done in the background this will spread both awareness and will shred sjws apart.
We should also make one for the women who work on anime and manga that are specifically labeled as sexist due to fanservice.

they do it through grinding teeth I imagine

I noticed it too and by Arthur Gies nonetheless. Maybe they noticed Polygoon's traffic is tanking so they decided to tone down the social justice bait

If Japanese game devs know their audience and don't put SJW bullshit in their games, why would Japanese artists be different? They are form the same culture, and they know they have their money sources grabbing them by the balls.
We'd just be wasting time with this because, for once, the "SJWs won't do anything" argument is true.

also possible that EA asked them to avoid it after the online backlash. Might be afraid that if they're too in your face with it it will hurt profits.

Lurk on Arthur Gies's Twitter. He might be saying other things regarding this review. We know how these male feminists roll, they will not resist in spouting feminist and social justice jargons regarding things.

We can really piss them off and show what entitled retarded puritans they are along with leading a strong campaign in general against such pathetic prudishness and pretentious goons.

I don't get the last panel.

The notorious 4B, a.k.a furby.

Sessler too.

It's weird seeing normalfags reference a Chinese cartoon about incest of all things.

can you navigate ships and submarines in big ass maps

Doesn't hurt to try.

Start informing them and watch them squirm.

feels bad man.

So? I believe all it takes is memes to help normalfags embrace a love between siblings as pure in nature as even yuri.

hory shet

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

If mememagic holds, incest will become increasingly less taboo even if they don't know the source.

This is why the Japanese games industry is inferior.

When did this meme get inverted?

I'll never get tired of how I hard it is to determine which side these guys are trying to parody.

Does anyone hate fence sitters? I find it amusing when someone that isn't retarded gets mad at someone simply for not being able to choose a side.

Except when it's used to insult actual Harem Kings. Then they're being misusing faggots.

this shit still going?

Manga major is best major.

Fence sitters who activly act like both sides are shit very loudly or try and be a part of both sides at the same time, yes. Apathetic neutrals or those who want to be left alone after giving their 2 cents, not so much.
And harems are sad usually since the one the main guy likes he never mans up and says "I love you. Fucking rito"

Finally, something we can both agree on.

I don't know what I was expecting
(Sieg heiled)
pic related

This man needs to be elected.

Ugh. I think WikiLeaks might have finally and truly overloaded my autism capacity, gamergays. The amount of media collusion and gaslighting is like 1,000 Gamergates, except with a potential for nukes. Tell me something nice that happened today to get my mind off it.

That sounds great, too bad congress won't pass any of it.

Oh god, I fucking wish this happens.

nothing really happened outside of anime twitter putting pressure on anifem.

What wonderful empty promises. Too bad I don't trust politicians.

Holy shit, this is like a wet dream.
Too bad none of this will ever pass.

It would be like convincing someone to saw off their own legs.

Don't worry user, he still isn't technically a politician yet.

congress would never pass it

The fuck are you on about?

When I mean actual harems I mean series with protagonists who aren't faggots and actually accept it.

That's a short list.

In to love ru they actually told the protag he can have a harem and he is still a faggot about it.

heh

Yeah, that's why I fucking specified ACCEPTS it.

Nice personal definition.

I would include tenchi since honestly he has no romantic feelingas and its only ryoko and ayaeka who have crushes on him. Sasami views him as a brother, mihoshi as a buddy and washy as a science fair project. But thats all I can name aside from your pic.

Any chance of giving me a list if I say pretty please?

There is absolutely no fucking categorizing for this whatsoever.

Somebody raise this meme to the next level.

This.
Every other time, there's either one main girl that the MC never even kisses or, even worse, he's an indecisive idiot that never expresses any desire to dick girls that might literally be telling him they want to fuck. Asobi ni Iku Yo is a particularly infuriating example of the latter. Iris tells the MC she loves him and wants sex at least three times over the course of the series, and he reacts like he's had his balls removed.

people still give a fuck about harems cartoons?

Another story from the shitstorm from the CaSh:GO skin gambling bullshit. techraptor.net/content/youtuber-pleads-not-guilty-gambling-charges

Oh, okay. I guess that's nice.

A-are we going to be okay? WikiLeaks is freaking me out, and Holla Forums is LARPing like a motherfucker.

Damn it, that wasn't supposed to be there.

CAT

PLANET

CUTIES

this is one of the reasons why I moved to vns, and the fact that best girl almost never wins.

Honestly, DxD is the only one I can think of where the end is: "He fucks all of them" and that's canon. There's a spinoff Light Novel about his like entire brood of children coming from the future all with different moms.

That takes me back. I remember when protecting /a/ and the eccentric lovable anons I had come to sympathize and care for were a constant stressor in my life.

You know Acid, i just started watching eva. i really want to punch Asuka because she's a real fucking bitch.

Off topic, just wanted to bring this up. What do you see in her?

Put your game faces on, time to farm the CTR for drops.

Bored shitposting before pass out.

we are not going to make it.

They warned you bro.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/522173583351906306?lang=en

What about female protags who decide they're going to fuck all the girls in their team?

The people who are the fence sitters and think of themselves too smart to vote fo rthe major candidates have a lot of thining to do.

This man speaks the truth

That also works.

What was the link to look at a board's mod log?

Green party may not be part of it doubt that but they are insane. And lobertarian is controlled opposition.

RIP in F, Assange

The man has to eat, sleep, shit and fap, user.

Wikileaks is still tweetin'. What 'chu goin' on 'bout?

Poor bastard must be going nuts with cabin fever.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

You fags need to channel your risk into something useful, like stopping that nuclear war Holla Forums accidentally intentionally started.

Risk-> Tism. We aren't playing vagrant story.

How's it going guys? Any new happenings?

Personally thinking of ending it for the millionth time. Thankfully I have neither the will, nor courage to make any meaningful change in my life

Of course, the one person to get the wrong twitter for wikileaks is a frogposter

Why stop it?

I started full 8 hour work today, and I already miss my 14 hours of free time I used to have. Luckily I'm just a temp so I can just say "okay just work for three weeks for now then more time off" but even still…

Here you go user.

It occurs to me this new one hasn't been spread much yet, we should try to do that.

I've got two part time jobs. I'm fine with them, I guess. I'd love to have the freedom to just take a day or two and do absolutely nothing, but I don't. School and all that.

where the hell has he been?

his last video was 3 weeks ago

Zamasu a bitch

A careful reading of the OT bible itself supports this, ironically enough. Hell, it's even the leadup to Exodus. Tl;dr - by the end of Genesis the Hebrews settled in Egypt and became citizens in the past, until some unclear fuckery (thanks, Memento Damnatio! the truth forever going to the sands of history–unless it's recorded in some forgotten frog-worshipping pharaoh's tomb somewhere) happened that made the ruling natives buttmad at the proto-Jews, stripped them of all rights of citizenship and put them on the stock.

Sound familiar?

Shameful

Seriously, shameful

It's as if you've never followed Overlord with fullchan while it aired.

Consider the nothing?

Slick Willie put most of this into effect with an executive order in the early 90s, only do rescind it a couple years before leaving office.

do to

I fucking knew that art style looked familiar.
I'm STILL waiting for someone to fully translate Blue Heaven and Blue Heaven 2.

Oh user. They're serious

I think his point was their attempt to "own it" was so pathetic that it could be construed as making fun of betas because of how hard it backfired. He was simply commenting on the Poe.

twitter.com/i/moments/788212273873555456

Dunno about fake Twitter, I was joke about his last tweet being from 5 hours ago. There was all this hubbub about the limey government making a move. Frankly, the media is so in bed with the powers-that-be that they could have him on the way to Guantanamo right now and no one would know.

Where are we

GUESS WE'RE CRASHING THAT ONE TOO

But I thought Pepe was a neonazi symbol, that's what Louise Mensch along with many other journalists said. Why are they trying to save a neonazi symbol?

Except it's not. Enjoy your blueballs forever, because his editors won't let him and he's too cowardly to defy them.

Did you miss the part where I said there's a light novel about his loads of children?

Now, are you saying Issei doesn't have on-screen fucking with them yet? Then, yes. But it's still miles ahead of every other harem show.

Which is still miles behind every other non-harem show.
Why the fuck do so many people on Holla Forums DxD? Its a shitty harem anime. Just masturbate to some porn on exhentai or something if that's what you're looking for.

don't you mean Tenchi Muyo?

Also, is Holla Forums disconnecting for other anons right now?

You realize this is the exact argument the SJWs use against DoA and stuff right?

Kind of, If it doesn't update it says that the thread was deleted or pruned. Just hit refresh and you'll be fine.

Only reason Holla Forums is about to disconnect for me is I'm off to sleep.

It's been working fine otherwise.

Occasionally. It flickers back on, though.

No, I didn't. There's a collection of sidestories about that fag from re:zero and the blue haired girl Japan latched onto, as well. It doesn't change my point that the actual presence of full-on, unadultered copulation does not exist in the books.

The literal closest you've gotten aside of some lewd fade-to-blacks is that ever-infamous "2 years of semen made a glopping noise" sidestory Kawahara put on the internet for his SAO novel.

Zero consummation on any of Ise's relationships. And in DxD's case last I checked, that was deliberately done to push more books.

And no, it's not miles ahead of every harem show. The other problem is the pinnicle show can no longer continue because the author died. The runner up is in more or less the same boat for the same reasons, save that their assistant actually was supposed to pen the last book from the author's notes they quickly jotted down. Talking of Kaze no Stigma and Zero no Tsukaima, respectively.

Meanwhile, Ise and all other harems have fucking LIGHTYEARS to go if they even want to catch up to the likes of Kazuto in Koihime Musou. But then, that's VN >>>>> haremshit

I'd say Color Wars (Ushirou no Daimaou) was your next best bet, but most of his harem died and then he marries literal Worst Girl.

Your ultimate best bet? Monster Musume. At least then you can entertain yourself with the lewd origin minicomics, and the main material isn't head-meets-wall retarded. Darling's actually fucking awesome and the girls aren't one-note fetish bait despite being literal fetish bait.

And hell, there's always School Days.

feels bad ;_;

Except that their actual reason is "patriarchy/toxic masculinity dehumanizing women" and you're just trying to save the face of your horrible series
But thanks for correcting the record.

user, it's not the fucking I want. It's the not angsting about which girl to pick and just picking all of them.

The show could have allt he explicate on screen/on page in the world and if it ended with a single girl winning I'd still call it a failure of a harem show.

I haven't seen mental gymnastics this retarded in a while.

What would you do if you got what you wanted, the MC chooses them all BUT
he's muslim

Problem is people want what they're promised in haremshit, and that is almost guaranteed never to be what execs & directors will deliver on. You'll just get dickteasing.

Dog Days should've been harem but it was cutsey war shit because the writer wasn't done with his animal fetish via Wanko to Kurasou.

To Love Ru is…it's just sad. Like battered spouse syndrome at this point in time. I'm amazed it still has a following.

Monster Musume, despite my praise, won't deliver ultimately, even though it's far racier than the average title on a count of all the girls actively want the dick and aren't bullshitting about it.

DxD is a lucky pervert who manages to live far longer than he should have. It's eyecandy at best, mistaken time waster at worse. I'd quicker push people to Queen's Blade, or Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero.

Tenchi is the template but is toothless as far as ecchi's concerned. This is actually a good thing so I'll leave it alone to do what it do.

List goes on. Writers make these shits but never intend on any kind of big payoff. It's all just gotten worse since Love Hina came on the scene. Fucking Haganai was the biggest upset, and not even out of any surprise. More than it was an upset just how many fucking people fell for that shitty bait to start with.

Harem on visual novels is the way to go. Even Kanon is no exception to that.

Nah, not into bestiality.

You'll never get one outside a VN, so sucks for you I guess. Aside of the various Tenchi franchise stories.

GOOD ENOUGH

Some new and old articles about the current state of the industry.
nichegamer.com/2016/10/17/video-game-voice-actors-to-strike-on-october-21-unless-demands-are-met/

techraptor.net/content/video-game-voice-actors-go-strike-ta

and fucking RIP.
techraptor.net/content/united-front-games-has-closed

I am just reading it to the end/the big reveal on its connected to black cat, which no one will be suprised on

Tenchi os a love triangle, at least the original, universe and tokyo. But every other spinoff is guilty of some of the shit, dual parallel adventures, gxp, war on geminar and even the one last year, though that one has problems above half the female students wanting to fug tenchi.

Harems exist so you can cheer on your favorite love interest user, the dicking and win for the dick isn't what it's offering at all, the gits of the set up is the chase itself. Pic related is a western example

But DxD does have it. Yeah, there's not full on sex, but he's still clearly picking all the girls, that's my point. I told you, sex doesn't matter to me if I get the other thing.

We know who the next guy to suicide via 2 to the back of the head will be

There are probably many more that aren't discussed as much. G Senjou No Maou comes to mind, it has a strong male lead who cares more about money than bitches.

What a cool opinion how about you take it where it belongs to your grave.

The meme will go away once Trump loses the election so he doesn't have much to worry about.

So… what happened to him and his 'We're not Jack Thompson' song?

Guess that's the will of dubs

thnx 4 ct record

I don't get it. He claims to hate what Pepe has become, so whats his answer exactly? Was he trying to say it was all a dream? He's reclaiming Pepe by making him some kind of monster? Because anons have drawn uglier ones than that

CTR please, even if Trump does lose, you'd have to be pretty fucking naive to think people will see the last of Trumpepe. Kek, meme magic, Trump, the alt-right, its all part of a new cult, a religion if you will, and its not going away anytime soon

where is the joke Amy?

Also Issei is kind of a faggot and has many of the traits of the stereotypical insecure, not assertive anime MC. Maybe he overcomes his insecurities later on, not sure, but as far I watched it he's still kind of a faggot even after he did some heroic stuff.

I really hate what a cunt she has become. I used to enjoy her, but now she can shit all over you, but the second anybody makes a joke about her or calls her out on her bullshit she pretends to be miss smart woman PHD and ur sexist for making fun of me sir stop oppressing me

I doubt that. Once he loses everyone will shitpost and make fun of Trumpfags on Holla Forums for months pretending they weren't them and that they always knew he would lose.

I just realized it pisses me off even more he used the wors trope possible "it was all a dream" aka "I cannot think an end."

Women are HILARIOUS

That exists. It's just a dumb little jingle that's like 10 seconds long and the Sark shows up. Sadly, he never did the cuck song he promised to. Then his life basically fell apart.

*citation needed

where have you been the last 10 years?

his wife yelled at him for not taking care of his son and spending too much time on gamergate

Actually, someone add on to the end of his stupid comic showing the outside as a nuclear wasteland with a newspaper saying hillary won.

Bors you're fucking sick

This is board culture huh?

Furie didn't make sad Pepe or smug Pepe, and his attempt to make a disturbing Pepe is outclassed by half the wizards on /r9k/.

At least those ADL shekels will buy him some weed, though.

Thank you for Correcting The Record. $0.20 has been added to your wallet.

Serves him right.

Don't you mean his wife's son?

A black cunt, a spic whore and a ginger faggot.

Color me surprise.

I'm not even american but
YOU WOT

I love shit like this. It makes it so much harder to deny the truth.

I completely forgot that about Joan Rivers now I remember she's dead. :(

I love how if you don't vote for the Wall Street warhawk candidate in this election you're considered a bigot or bigot enabler.

After one of the Republican offices got firebombed some liberals raised money to donate to the RNC.

I just… I… what?

Yeah, scary shit man and with that video about that this user posted it really makes you think how far are they willing to go.

I think he means "Why would moderate liberals even care?"
a hint:gotta vittue signal/damage control because thus made liberals look bad. And they dont like looking bad, despite wanting to do bad things.

Id say dont vote stein, but because she and her party are batshit insane, like the ndp in canada.

A vote for anyone other than Shillary is a good vote

Whatever it takes

Less so than Clinton, I'm voting Trump though. Funny fact is that Stein has outright said that Trump is less dangerous than Clinton and called the media out for failing to defend Assange against the suppression he's encountering after the bitching they did about how Trump is supposedly going to silence them.

To be honest this is pretty fucked.

To be honest, this does sound like something Hillary would do.
She has a fame of being very machiavellic and sociopathic, right?
And my shitty third world country has a record of politicians doing this exact same thing ti blame the opposition.

WHATEVER IT TAKES, user!!!

So, about the feminist anime stuff, is anybody taking it seriously?

Dude she fucking got the FBI files when bill wus in

Its why cucks on the right follow her

She knows where the bodies r buried

The usual suspects in anime circle jerks website and these people

In a typical feminist fashion, AniFem says that they want to create a space for "feminist anime fans" to be "comfortable" to the "problematic, sexist" Japanese anime. Oh also, 99% of the patrons of Cecille D'Anastosio(founder of AniFem, copying Anita Sarkeesian's attack on video games) are male feminists.

I thought this shit only happens in movies.

Movies get their ideas from somewhere.

When wikileaks told GamerGate the corruption goes straight to the top they weren't fucking kidding.

The entire system allows the worst possible people to control everything at every level.

Also we still have no definitive evidence Assange is still in the consulate or even alive.

Let me guess, they just want to fuck her and that's the closest they will get to achieve that?

Dude, have you even been to Japan?

There is like a single feminist there.

FBI confirms "Shadow Government" in their own words.

It's literally on the FBI site.

archive.is/93EZD
archive.is/oXEdH

https ://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton
see Page 56, Document 4

It's going to be a repeat of what happened in video games. I expect all notable anime-related entities in America will be under SJW control in less than five years. The only question is whether they'll be able to directly attack the anime industry.

Well, I guess another question is how will the zeitgeist change in America if Trump is elected.

Or I should say that it's going to be WORSE than video games.

did see some h-artists I know sharing around a translated francesca ramses article.

You can simply do your part to absolutely kill the western market altogether. Then Japan won't have any reason to care about any prudish bitching from gaijin about tits.

So….are we on the side of the FBI now?

You can't seriously think that.

They already are in control, but they really cannot touch the source material, 3 reasons, 1) women have a huge influence in anime, manga and even h-doujins already, and will lash back against gaijin women as gaijin women are hated in japan probably because they are spoiled cunts with no honor or integrity 2) the risk of losing otaku bucks is to great to suffer the gainin the time of day 3)there already is a "think of the women/children" group in japan that is japanese based, and I dobt they will let some fucking gaijin cunt muscle her way in to their racket. The source shit is safe as long as its just gaijin cunts and numales complaining.

That doesn't stop them from drawing tits though.

The Japanese have a different view than we do, for them it's impossible to be offended by drawings.

In support or in mocking? This is a very important distinction and will determine wether they will self cuck or stand strong.

I want to see female mangaka and porn artists really fucking slam back.

I want to se them call these women the japanese equivalent of "stupid cunt"

The 7th Floor Group refers to a powerful group of very high-ranking US State Department officials recently revealed in FBI investigation report of the Hillary Clintonemail controversy. FBI documents further state that the 7th Floor Group acts as a type of shadow government inside the State Department. [1]
The 7th floor presumably refers to the 7th floor of the Harry S Truman Building in Washington, DC, which acts as the office building for the US State Department, and contains a 7th floor that has no windows.[citation needed][dubious – discuss]

Dude, anons here don't give a shit, they just want to play vidja. You're wasting both your time and your master's money.

Especially since he's still going to win in a landslide

Maybe it will be. I don't know. A lot can happen in five years (just look at where we were five years ago). I'm working under the assumption that social justice will keep growing stronger.

As of 2014, foreign sales didn't make up even half the industry's revenue. But the Western market has kept growing (after its crash in the previous decade), and to deny the Western market would also be to deny all future profits. Companies may very well start to think it's fine to make some compromises in order to secure Western markets. And then more compromises, and more compromises…

At the same time there will be a media blitz to shame Japan, and local assets in Japan (yes they do have some feminists too) will join in to support and legitimize the foreign media to both domestic and foreign audiences.

It's very naive to think anime is perfectly safe.

There in fact have been recent cases of exactly that happening. There was that mascot character representing female divers, and the earthquake charity campaign mascots.

You ever wonder if that might actually be the point?
They know they're going to lose, so why not shit up a place that's completely invulnerable to their strategies and get paid for it?
Fuck, if they go too high up, there's a chance that they'll be sacrificed for Hillary's "greater good" so it might just be worth it to cash in everything you can and get the fuck out while claiming you were so triggered that you can't do it any more.

They already have several "groups" setting up shop in Japan. DiGRA already has a branch there.

>tfw no Crimson Skies radio drama

Which is why I keep fucking saying to make the Japanese market meaner and mercilessly ridicule and drive off anyone bitching about anime tiddies.

God that was my favorite.

Remember when they fought against self-censorship, and did so by heralding their red-haired OC mascot girl?

It's way less than half. It's way less than a quarter. I think it's less than fucking 5% even. Americans pirate all their anime and manga. They are not even a blip on that radar yet. Games are far more vulnerable because the western market is so much larger and continues to be more important to Japan as Japanese keep only playing fucking phone games. Anime on the other hand can barely be said to have a western market presence at all. Sure, plenty of people online "watch anime." But how many of them have ever actually bought anything? Even the ones who buy subscriptions to places like Crunchy Roll harly give any money to Japan in the end. So no, you are vastly overestimating the west as a market force to have any influence on anime.

they strike me as nieve out of touch leftists like my grandma who buy everything the media shits out not entirely insane like waid is now but still gullible leftist marks for SJW like BLM

Except when Japanese producers aim for the western appeal the show fails to sell in japan. And there's more to earning money from anime than just airing the show and collecting money from BDs and streaming subscriptions. If it was the case, anime would die 5 years ago.

There is very little stuff that is universally loved in japan and west aside of hardcore fans, and most of those things already finished.

And all that needs to be done is make people in west or east as mocking towards femainzi retards bitching about foreign cartoons as possible.

There is absolutely nothing but a waste of time bothering with civility. Do what I do and smash them until everyone joins in and they run off humiliated. I implore you to encourage zero tolerance on this shit.

My Hero Academia is a good example of this. It's an anime steeped primarily in western super hero tropes, and so the west loved it, while it was only marginally popular in Japan.

Western viewers, mainly American ones, generally don't like "fanservice" and "moe" in anime (or Japanese games). They complain about it 24/7. Even on imageboards you hear it all the time. You can't drive them off, they are the majority, and they see themselves as the rightful owners of anime who must fight the "weeaboos" and "otaku" tooth and nail until they have been driven out and anime is restored to its true 80s OVA form. It will be very easy for SJWs to co-opt them.

The Anime Industry Report does not show percentages and I can't be bothered trying to work out the math, but foreign sales made up something like 20% percent of revenue in 2014.

New streaming avenues keep popping up, nearly all anime is simulcast, there's increasing international collaboration, Hollywood has been going on an adaptation spree, and shows still keep being released on Blu-ray. And then there's the manga. The Western markets are more than a blip, and everything suggests it will just keep growing.

I don't mean they'll necessarily make things with Western markets in mind, but that they'll alter the things they produce with them in mind.

Indeed, see strange journey for proof on that.

Japnese are polite yet passive agressive people, forcing them to change for us really does not help and in the end we are doing what the stupid cunts are trying to do and justifying it because we are doing it to preserve when by changing them we are not bloody preserving them. We can only warn them and hope that they will take the warning serioisly enough to fight for themselves. If they want to become like us, let them get there on their own, but it won't be plesant for them to be like us, their charm is how they are now, polite yet able to smack down bullshit.

Yes you can. I've found it's very easy to bait them into sounding pretentious or snobbish and from there they get mocked mercilessly by literate and illiterate people alike for thinking they're too "mature" to just ignore anime tiddies.

I'm extremely good at manipulating an argument and leading an obnoxious faggot straight into a trap that only goes downhill from there until they give up.

I'm talking about making the more otaku kind of people nastier to entitled foreigners and especially feminazis.

They arent the majority of squat, just a vocal minority, a vocal minority with noatalgia goggles that do not remember how raunchy 80s anime could be.

Thtose sales numbers won't go up as fast as you think, it took more than 30 years for them to get that far, and the internet made it easier for normalfags aka the majority, to pirate anime and manga which is easier than ever. And a large chunk of those sales are from western otaku like marche who spend on the merchandise, which makes the majority of the cash for the industry, not anime or manga. Kinda like the marvel movies now that I think of it, anime and manga are to the figurine sales as the comics are to the movie sales.

Dude, reread what you wrote, you just stated "they won't do shit with the western audience in mind, but they will do shit with the audience in mind". What will happen at worst, they will censor stuff west or not bring stuff over which already happens, but not bother in japan.

Even then you got to coax them right, screw up and they will dismiss it until it is too late

The ones that say gaijin and refuse anything to do with 3D.

I want to take that ember of rudeness and blow it up from simply being condescending into a fireball of disrespect and mockery with cute anime girls.

I'm literally only talking about the assholes among the otaku.

Stronger.

I was reading this book out of curiosity and look what i found.

harem end is truly best end

That first one gets me every time because unintentional naming the jew and that numbers only going to go up.

Here's more.

Libertarians are safe, controlled opposition.

Nobody is going to defend child porn, even if it's only 2D. If you ever want someone outside this thread to understand what the problem is, focus on how they're trying to ban games where the girls are clearly at or above the age of consent, like Dead or Alive.

That's fucking awesome dude !
WE NEED CONFIRMATION FROM EVERYONE THAT THIS GRAPHIC IS ACCURATE
Any outlet you think shouldn't be there ? Anything you believe can't NOT be there ?
THIS MATTERS

CTR pls its fucking pictures

I can run circles around them in my sleep. That's easy. But it doesn't mean it will actually do anything. Most people do not approve of sexual content in anime even if they can't come up with any good reasons for it.

People will happily watch rape torture porn movies and then scream about pantyshots and boobgrabs in anime. You can point out the contradiction but it won't matter. They'll just rationalize it somehow.

Maybe they are the minority… but then where is the majority? People hardly ever say anything to them. They aren't questioned, they aren't challenged. So even if they are technically the minority, they are still the de facto majority.

That's completely different and has no bearing on the current situation.

And yet streaming keeps getting bigger and bigger and I can go to my local supermarket to buy localized manga. Just because piracy exists doesn't mean that's all anyone does.

Do you know that for a fact? And even if that is actually true are you sure that Japanese companies are aware of the distinction?

There is a difference between creating a project tailored for Western markets and altering projects to fit Western markets. It's the difference between making a show about big strong black men oil wrestling each other because that's what Westerners are into, and removing pantyshots from some anime because otherwise it wouldn't be approved by Western distributors.

there's this

God damn, this woman is fucking nasty some reason I really like it

Sorry, CTR, but you won't be getting posts to cap from me.

Look here CTR

Then I'll smash their retarded arguments and send them running off looking completely ignorant.

Then someone else will do it. And then someone after that when they see it works.

I've been there more times than I can count. It doesn't work.

Child Porn is Child Abuse, and if you equate Drawings with Child Abuse, then we can now equate Drawings with Violence with RL Violence, Drawings with Rape With RL Rape etc…

But why stop there, lets start with written Diction, if any illegal activity happens in Fiction, then we can now equate it with real life illegal actions.

Don't you love these retard's logic?

Then you're not being mean enough because I actively seek out trouble related to my interests and start arguments as rudely as possible.

I get upboats every time.

The majority is where it always is, not caring because to them not everything is political and they don't care about stupid shit like feminism in anime. Too much apathy.

Except it does, the groth to even 20% was a slow process and you are making it sound like it will grow exponentially when it won't. Even discluding older people (40+) you have a peak number that will be reached and it won't be close to half. and I noticed you use hyperbole sometimes to overinflate the truth to what you say, stop that, truth never need over exaggeration

Streaming only grows because of peoples impatience in wating a day to watch their shit. As for manga, I want to see hard numbers on western sales, because the only person I know who buys them now of days is an collecterfag. And I suspect you ask anifem how many dvds and manga they have purchased, it won't be a large number.

I do not know the western number for a fact, but do know general merch sales are driving the comic industry right now more than comics themselves, and those female hero busts do sell at a good pace. And I imagine japan would have access to the numbers and rough info on their merch sales locations.

I think that was in kinikuman once.

FOCUS YOU RETARDS, STOP TAKING THE BAIT

THIS IS IMPORTANT

fuck off loser

You must be new to Gamergate…

It doesn't work like that. The situation from 1963 to the late 90s was not like the situation after the turn of the millennium. Just because things were progressing at a certain speed before 2000 doesn't mean the same speed will just continue indefinitely. You might as well have said ten years ago that this smartphone thing will take decades to go anywhere because it took decades for cell phones to become common. That is not how it works.

And the 20% I'm talking about is actually down from what it used to be. Foreign sales peaked in 2005 and 2006 and were a bigger percentage of the market than now. After that there was a crash and now we're going back up again.

What?

Pirates don't have to wait.

I don't know the numbers, but where I live (small city, small country) manga is everywhere.

Marche go back to your low bestiality porn, or help

Wow. CTR coming out of the woodworks tonight. Hillary's got you up late, huh? Well, here's a little tip. On this forum, concern trolling doesn't work because we've seen your type so damn often. It couldn't be more obvious what that shitty pic was. Say hi to the your coworker, the guy who made the infographic about 4 games "banned in the US" but DOAX3 was the only one denied a western release.

Except I didn't do that. I said "outside this thread" very specifically. In other words, I don't believe that 2D is a gateway to 3D. The reason the other "anons" flipped a shit is because CTR is looking to screencap defenses of 2D because they DO believe it's a gateway to 3D.

Why is Dualshockers listed twice even every other outlet only has one listing? Seems to stick out too much.

I think it's because it's both general news and ps-driven ? I don't really know, I don't read the site.

;_;

Normalfag anime viewers don't care about feminism other than "women have rights, cool" and wont put money towards this femanime and sjw weebs are still a minority that need to be told off.

I do not think the market will grow much more, it will have a peak and it probably will be about the same if not less than the last peak before it pops again. Even if they do change shit, feminists and sjws will not buy anything see comics and the changes will be reversed to get the otaku back if they do take them seriously, which I do not think anyone outside japans concern groups will, since looking in from the outside, publishing companies seem to let the authors have a good amount of control.

Might be your country, in canada, outside of bookstores and libraries, manga is kinda rare, and anime even kinda went rare too. Outside 1 outlet store I cannot find anime dvds or blurays anymore, but I can find anime merch at the big chains like ebgames.

She's a bitch because she had a hard life, user. Between her and Misato I'm not sure who had the worst childhood, but where Misato somewhat got it together, Asuka is broken on the inside and covers it up with a bitchy outer personality.

She needs a hug. I wan 2 hug her.

Plus she's half German like me.

Acid at the very least you can try to focus on what matters pls

Stop leaderfagging toadfuck.

It's 4am and I woke up to poop.

no u

Best feel.

You should finish the show. There's more to her than you see at first

Would you two stop being cancer for 5 minutes?

Than please focus on something important user.

nobody gives a fuck retard
if you wanted people to give a shit about what you had to say you woulda taken your name off

Sorry for the off-topic question, but why is it impossible right now to browse certain boards? I just noticed that /polmeta/ gives a 404 error, and there are a few more like that.

No clue, I've been noticing a bunch of errors today. Like some boards I can't open their catalog

Every anime community has people loudly complaining about fanservice and moe. People complain about them on 4chan and Holla Forums almost every single time anime is brought up. They are going to side with SJWs. They have a common enemy.

I see no indication that the market has peaked or will peak soon. It keeps growing. Just because the market crashed last time doesn't mean it will happen again. The circumstances are not the same.

Regular anime viewers want to see fanservice gone, and they do pay money.

Authors own their works, but need publishers to get them published. Then publishers and production companies decide which works they want to adapt into anime, and they can make changes to them (if the author approves).

Is it ? Haven't had that issue yet myself. Maybe /polmeta/ just vanished ?

As I said, there are a few boards that gives you a 404 error, and I doubt every single one of them has been deleted.

I'd actually posit that the circumstances are much worse. Anime took the fuck off in the US back in the 1990s. Mononoke was in theatres and was shilled everywhere, Toonami was a huge deal with a million viewers every day, Gundam was a major franchise throughout Wing and G's runs, and even obscure titles like Bobobo were being pushed.

I'm actually not familiar with what caused the crash apart from the ocean of low-quality titles brought in the last several years of the boom, but the situation today isn't anything like back then. We're not seeing anime pushed in major theatres, for instance. And animated shows on TV are much more Family Guy than Outlaw Star. I don't think the momentum is there.

In other words, if Nippon wasn't inclined to change themselves to make loadsamonies during the 90's anime explosion here, they have even less reason to consider doing it now.

What can actually be done with the shitposters in #OperationMoe?

I want a strong campaign to purge feminazis.

Most likely, since the FBI is extremely pissed at Comey right now for shitting on the entire investigation on Hillary.

You're a beginner in bait. Try harder.

I was talking about market crashes, not market growth.

Stop being a faggot, Val.

then why did you respond? why?

They really don't. They dont buy the merch outside those stupid pop statues and tshirts, they are too cheapassed to buy dvds and manga. Its the same bloody audience that consumes sojus comics, and comic sales are dying badly on sojus. I would not be suprised if marvels comics are scrapped with how bad they are doing. The marches of the west are the ones they make big money off of in the end, and I suspect they do know that. And hell, you want an example of feminism pandering in japan already look at star ocean 5, it bombed hard. And while some of that is 4's fault, word on the panties being altered spread like wildfire, and killed otaku enthusiasm. In the end, otaku and game enthusisits like you and I are the ones who put money into games manga and anime more than sjws, and I suspect they do realize this.

The people complaining about fanservice and moe and pining after the good old days of Akira are mostly not SJWs, and they do buy stuff.

Star Ocean 5 is the best argument for otaku keeping lewd safe.

But it should be reinforced anyways. It doesn't hurt to fortify it and it'll set an example of people stromgly defying this shit altogether.

Dolphins, not even once.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/788324774887952384

basically you know how the media has bullied people to the point where they actually support trump because they keep getting grouped with him

in Australia its the same thing with Pauline hanson she is a bit of a fuck head and any Australian knows this but she also speaks about a lot of issues no other fuck head will talk about and go figure the media going all out against her all while insulting everyone in the way

Yeah, that won't turn the people who vote against you at all.

they just fucking dont understand at all how trump gained so much support from all walks of life

ANOTHER SEX PEST ANTIGG

Are you surprised?

Suggesting these things, & meaning it, pretty much ensures a rigged election against you. Plenty of people know that the gov is run by a criminal cartel, but now that's it's dug in like a tick you're not going to be removing it peacefully.

Lacking the one important piece of information: The name.

It will come out eventually

trips wew

Now look at all the brainwashed sheep in the replies:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788193776577675264
They will now mock ethics in politics & tirelessly deflect with lie after lie: Is this sounding familiar yet?

Are you feelin it now, GG? Are you feelin it?

CONSENT

Its over bros, we can't win. Lets correct the record and apologise to Hilliary

For what reason?

we lost bro.

The fuck is this, early '90s?

Shut up.

twitter.com/black9arrows/status/788352467754889216

RAAAAPE

Someone posts a link to a documentation about man getting hit by woman. People ask for downvotes because "the wrong people" would like them. This is basically the same they did in Sweden, not publishing rape stories because they didn't want people to think bad about refugees.

thread pointing out how shit arabs are gets locked. This was the link op posted liveleak.com/view?i=5a5_1473045122

Ah, yes. That one movie where a teen girl's top gets ripped off and near the end had a literal forceful encounter with her boyfriend's manmeat, another girl repeatedly sexually harassed by the main protagonist, and in general had really poor treatment of women, children and minorities. Good times.

Fuck those Colony Drop hipsters.

He is saying the people that want Anime great again don't like MOE, it's not for the same reason as the SJW.

Akira was sex and nudity and was good, MOE nowadays is shit.

Isn't this because rich Arabs are so used to having staff waiting on them all the time that they're used to other people cleaning up their mess?

Don't be a blind nostalgiafag. Anime is shit now because anime was always shit.

Yes some MOE is OK, current levels is shit 90% of anime is MOE now.

Backpedal harder, I can barely smell the burnt rubber.

Fine I will side with the SJW if they are the only ones willing to call out MOE as shit.

Good Bye.

who he's talking about?

Whoever he is, he has a beard
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/788329487222108160

www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/57xm91/drama_another_critic_of_gamergate_accused_of/

another BBBB?

idk about the rich ones but the poor fucks are shit like that too.

It's bullshit until he names him.

HE IS BESPECTACLED

Is that pretty much this article? That's all I got out of a quick skim

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788369924175441920

Oh, this is rich

I asked when the creator posted that version but I don't remember him answering.

Probably.

Goodnight gamergays

Two stories on Slashdot today:

politics.slashdot.org/story/16/10/17/2320209/anti-defamation-league-and-pepe-the-frogs-creator-are-teaming-up-to-save-pepe-from-hate-symbol-status

politics.slashdot.org/story/16/10/17/2251218/project-include-drops-y-combinator-as-peter-thiel-pledges-125-million-to-trump

Apparently this "project include" is run by Ellen Pao who is still not in jail for unfathomable reasons.

Get in there and share info if you have info.

They have no idea what powers they are toying with.

okay wise guy, how do you participate in a webforum through an archive link?

archive.is/cep7q
archive.is/o25j6

We dead?

Off-topic question, but is it true that you can post a video and a picture on the same post 4cuck? It's not possible on Holla Forums, right? I don't remember that site well.

GAMERGATE IS DEAD !

DEAD !!!

archive.is/T2nHt

O'Keefe video got delayed.

Someone better tell him quick that his only chance for survival is to confess everything he knows. Or at least go on the run and threaten to do so if he gets caught.

twitter.com/MartinDaubney/status/788299469997637632

How bad do you think it is at liberal arts colleges. With all those anti gg men sexually harassing women, it seems that sjw's is mostly projection of their own flaws.

Full report: ditchthelabel.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/masculinity-and-misogyny-2016.pdf

Yes, on halfchan the embed is part of the post itself, while here you have an embed field.

who could have seen this coming

Thanks

You know what these means? Yeah, remember back in high school in which girls are talking smack against other girls for the foothold of "campus crushes" or the "popular girls"? Yeah, this pretty much proves it.

URGENT

breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/18/pepe-frog-creator-joins-adl-reclaim-meme-racists/

>>>Holla Forums7887608
uh guys

I'm just starting episode 12.

Okay, but so far, my sympathies are for Shinji and Rei.

This is just getting crazier and crazier. I mean, if I traveled back in time, to say, I don't know, 2010, and tried to explain all this shit, people would laugh and call me retarded.

Vid semi related.

Do you ever feel like you're in some post-apocalyptic nightmare world where everyone is infected with a retard virus?

I am 100% certain we're in the bearenstain universe, one which happened on december 21 2012 where we all transferred to this alternate universe where those unaffected remained normal and those affected went full retard.

Didn't this come up days ago?

Furie must be getting paid off for this shit, I don't believe for one second that he actually believes it.

I love how he thinks it will stop anyone from doing anything.

And how he seems to think screaming "IT'S ILLEGAL" will stop people. Yeah, ask CNN how that worked out for the Podesta emails.

Must be the new clinton campaign. Keep claiming it's illegal, scare people from acting.

It's called Goebbels Law.

At this point, I just want to go to the ADL offices and scream "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?"

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788421717471395840

Pretty sure this is just another "Look, your heroes hate you" attack.
You know, like they tried with us by getting the king of Zimbabwe to decry online harassment.

Oh shit, it even has Joe Bernstein's address

What's so special about his hands?

oh baby

They're very good hands.

I had no idea they tried that.

They aren't very good at this, are they?

Oh, there's no question about that. It's actually pretty weird that they think that memes are defined by the people who made the original depiction, or that people with "celebrity" status matter at all when it comes to subcultures.

Who?

I want to get fugged by Sam Hyde, he's so adorable.

I'm pretty sure she was the person that organized that anti-Trump protest that shut down Westbound I-10 around Phoenix because protestors were literally chaining themselves to parked cars.

Well, when Wesley and Felicia Day condemning people failed, they basically tried getting anyone who could be considered a "nerd hero" into condemning harassment so they could spin it as something like "ADAM SAVAGE SAYS GAMERGATE IS HARASSERS" in the article title, while the actual interview just asked him about internet harassment in general.

Even though I agree with the point that image is making, that was one of the most cringeworthy horrible films I ever seen in my life.

I remember seeing an anti-Trump ad with Robert Downey Jr.

Hopefully shit like that will do more damage to the cancer that is celebrity culture than anything else.

This one youtube.com/watch?v=WXr58RrfYZs

There was a response to that: youtube.com/watch?v=ulZ3C9nTFJA

Wait, was this the one where ayys were brainwashing everyone?

IT'S HERE

that was the first one

Ten seconds in and it is already 10/10 material

It's O'Keefe. The same guy known for the absurdly dishonest editing of his ACORN video. I don't know why you would still put any value in shit he releases. Especially in the GG thread, where it's both offtopic and we're already familiar how distortions like that work.

Oh yeah, no kidding. I was looking for the SMBC comic with the scientist reacting to sensationalist topics, but that was the only related thing I could find.

Disprove his video.

Thanks for correcting the record!!!

Why did you try to hack Mark's twitter?

Except for the part where people have already connected the dots through the wikileaks releases showing them paying for people's flights to that chicago trump rally to intentionally start shit

Yes, protestors getting funding isn't new. So there's no need to place trust in an unverified video from someone with a strong history of dishonesty.

It's the politics equivalent of linking Ralph's bullshit and then if you're called on it talking about confirmed COIs. That still doesn't mean you should link Ralph or believe anything he says.

NIGGER HE HAS VIDEO EVIDENCE OF THESE PEOPLE ADMITTING THIS SHIT, HOW THE FUCK IS IT "UNVERIFIED?"

Also, minutes prior
archive.is/pZKPN

He's probably a commie since he's trying to say that ACORN dindu nuffin.

Are you retarded?
How can you verify anything if you don't know what to verify?
Please verify yourself before you wreck yourself, again.

I'm achieving levels of smug that I did not think was possible.

very creative response

The same way the Acorn video was unverified, where he removed footage of how Acorn workers replied to his questions, removed footage of them asking him to leave, selectively edited to present clear jokes as serious statements, pretended to have gone to one of their offices in a pimp costume, claimed workers had helped him in cases where they told him to fuck off and threw him out, and did not include information such as the worker who immediately called the police on him after he left the office. There's a reason why he ended up paying a $100,000 settlement when one of the workers he misrepresented and libeled sued him.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Explain how his newest videos are somehow "unverified" or "unverifiable" then.

Because they haven't been proven to not be misleading bullshit like his other videos. I don't trust the source, so I don't assume he's being truthful. That's how it works.

I don't know if the video even claims anything in particular or is just whatever sentences sound bad edited together. I don't place any value in his claims so I'm not going to bother trying to find out. If it makes any important claims he can release the complete unedited footage for someone else to verify.

Thanks for correcting the record.

You're retarded if you think a guy who has a history of editing videos to skew a point should just be trusted at face. This is the kind of shit we're supposed to be wary of, remember? Trust but verify? There's nothing to take here but this guy's word, and his word is worth little. These aren't leaked emails coming straight from someone in Shilldog's private circle, this is an autist with a videocamera who has a history of being dishonest.

Christ. If we're gonna keep heading after Shillary, keep sifting through the emails and making connections. They've already talked about rigging the DNC in there, there's no doubt in my mind some legitimate evidence will be in there.

So do that, atm you are not trusting or trying to verify, you are just correcting the record.

Trust it's real and verify, if you find evidence of it's false the correct the record, but trying to CTR with no evidence makes you a DNC shill.

Holy shit, that response was amazing.

Which is fine

Neither is anyone else. We're just slamming this video into the thread, taking it at face, then calling anyone who asks for some sort of verification a DNC shill. This is the exact fucking opposite of what we're supposed to be doing.

FIRE UP THAT BUS
ANOTHER ROUND OF VOTES
==TURN DOWN FOR FRAUD==

We are not a collective movement you CTR shill, you need to verify yourself, you as an individual need to trust but verify.

But ATM it just seems you are a CTR shill unwilling to either trust or verify which proves you are an outsider shill.

I honestly cannot see how he could've edited something out that completely invalidates them staging riots or not committing voter fraud.

8e11ef confirmed CTR shill

Not an argument you D&C CTR shill

Where did I say we are a movement? We've avoided that label since the beginning, it's fucking stupid to even consider it a movement now.

I'm waiting for verification. If you think that makes me a shill, I don't know what the fuck to tell you.

All you've done in this thread is try to convince one user that moe is shit, or respond with "CTR SHILL!!!!" at people who want verification. What are you doing here, exactly? Also, "ATM"? Where do you think you are? This isn't Twitter. You have more than 140 to work with.

You mean 85528 right.

Yeah, I haven't seen the video myself but from every description he has them on camera admitting this stuff outright.

Hello. I am a Crash Team Racing shill.

This is good debate material for Trump, I'm still hoping for The Niggering

What exactly do you mean by "verification?" Will this suffice?

Yeah, I was hoping it would've been her calling a nog a nig.

I'm ifiltrating the CTR. Calling people CTR shills is part of the CTR's new dilution strategy. In order to make more effective use of resources everyone is being ordered to focus on mongolian moving pictures forums and activate the latent jews they planted.

That stuff came from the leaks, no?

I remember there being one video from New York, with a Dem official talking about bussing low-income voters poll station to poll station to stuff the ballot box. Beyond that, I don't know of anything else concrete. I'm just not willing to take O'keefe's latest as any form of gospel.

Again, judging by how they fudged the DNC, Hillary's camp is more than capable of committing voter fraud/rigging the election, but there needs to be more than this.

We

Hi pot. Kettle. Nice to meet you.

United Nations Soldier Says They Will Soon Occupy America: “Going Door-to-Door Taking Guns Or Shooting To Kill”

archive.is/MM8bI

Foval getting fired the same day the video came out is verification for me

Well, considering that UN "humanitarian" volunteers go around raping people with reckless abandon, I'm not inclined to disbelieve that claim.

Latent Jews prepare, J-Hour is approaching.

The code word is meshuggah. I mean the code word is "shlimazel" but using that as a code word is meshuggah.

Yes you got. me
Joking about the thread being slow is the same as you assuming some collective will or thought.
Don't breed.

Probably the most effective way to mess with 8ch is to appeal to our mistrust and paranoia. They should have figured that out by now.

How do you type with those heavy hands?

That's what one of THEM would say!!!

Sorry for not having dainty little ircgoblin claws,

twitter.com/NabiruGaming/status/788447156172718081

kek

Honestly >she makes me sad at this point.

The only sad thing is that people still give the attention horse the time of their day.

Did you even watch the video? Because you would know if it claims anything in particular if you actually watched it, from what you have posted it seems to me like you are one of the fags that complained about suggesting getting into contact with Fox News because you wanted Stephen Colbert instead

They also fucked kids and then gave them chocolate afterwards so that in case they were to get caught, they would be punished for prostitution rather than kiddy-fucking

Speaking of attention horses, /tg/ becomes more and more depressed as one PnP publisher after the other drinks the koolaid.

You actually have retards wanting to buy this on /tg/ now.

god damn fucking parasites

I'd wager ironically

So it's confirmed, then, once they started getting pushback in one hobby, they moved on to another "nerdy" hobby where they think the userbase is full of pushovers.

It seems they have continued their gate keeping/stand over tactics

Can we just end the charade and call the SJWs, the Borg? Or would there be a better descriptor?

To be fair tabletop has been corrupted for the better part of a decade, now. It's more of a focus shift for them rather than outright switching targets.

Come now, user. Don't be an asshole.

Warped as it was, the Borg at least had an understandable goal in complete unity.

I don't think the Borg ever pretended to be something they're not. "Changelings" would probably be a better descriptor.

Yeah, I guess.

www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/584i0l/misc_wikileaks_some_evidence_that_the_progressive/

Call them locusts or simply parasites.

Off topic, but I need a break, so whats a good horror game for halloween and where can I get it (PC)?

Other day I found out on Holla Forums about nanashi no geemu. It's not half bad. Very simple, has an english patch for the DS.

Corpse Party

The Suffering is neat, it is largely atmospheric but it is a comfy as fuck shooter to play as long as you go through it in first person mode and don't go for the higher difficulties. As far as I can recall, it is free in the US.

shadows of the damned

The Last Door is pretty nice.

The ending to the 2nd season is weak though.

Gone Home. After you play it, you will want to become a ghost.

That's not horror and it's not on PC you dumbass.

well can it be considered splatter with horror aesthetics? and I thought it was on pc but that was because I took it for granted that it was ported together with killer is dead

wait, our /tg/ or 4/tg/ ?

It's not natively on PC, but you should look up vid related.

BOB CREAMER FIRED
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788484460652167168

There's no basement now

Honestly I think he is right, I mean, some stuff has been verified and that definitely deserves praise, but we should not take all shown at face value.

Just fired? I was expecting a mysterious "accidental" death/suicide

To top it off.

Says the dude working to get a corporate whore elected.

That will be next, user.

Nah fam, a spontaneous Trump supporter stampede would be more likely. You know, what better way to show Trump supporters as violent than having them attacking a person for calling them violent

Don't worry, it's just part of a dream sequence.

What's this all about? What does 'bus people in' mean?

They fill a bus with Mexicans, give them fake IDs and drive them from state to state

to do what?

Take people from other states, Mexico, Canada, or illegals and have them vote.

What you don't like it? How gay.

Take people from other states to boost up votes in states they struggle in and taking people that already voted and getting them to vote again in other areas. Also shifting around illegals with fake ids to vote

Well either that or they have IDs from dead people so that the vote would appear legitimate in case it gets investigated

To vote, obviously. Since they have multiple fake identities, they can cast multiple votes in multiple states, the people counting the votes probably know that there will be cunts doing this but they can't legally do anything about it even if they do know.

Isn't girls with dick are just feminine men?

It's when you give transportation to voters to the poll site. You have a bus that goes to places with a bunch of voters who will favor your candidate but might not bother voting and pick them up.

I've never heard it used like that. Seems like it would be very easy to catch, and not worth it since you can accomplish the same thing by busing in actual voters who won't vote otherwise.

In part 2 of the Project Vertias videos they even mention this, they themselves admit that it is risky as fuck and that they try to get people to each drive by car to make it next to impossible to catch it. They obviously take existing voters as well but illegals are much easier to bribe into doing illegal shit that could get them into trouble.

Groups with connections to Clinton and her super pacs conspire to commit voter fraud

For example here's an example of it being used in the 2006 election I found with a quick search:

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x2556804

And here's an example from Syria, where Assad bused in voters but allegedly didn't allow opponents to do the same:

middleeasteye.net/news/syrians-begin-voting-controversial-elections-308931573

si

Very funny.

You archived a version that cuts off partway through the article.

archive.is/N3dRt

This shit reminds me of the "economic collapse" scenario that Acid TL;DR'd several breads ago.

CNN's now forced to report on O'Keefe's videos.

Where is our CTR shill that was here earlier calling the videos faked.

I'm ready.

Last few days I've been following the MSM on Twitter and they usually publish stories around the same time. Right now i'm seeing a lot of tweets about Obama telling Trump to stop whining about voterfraud.

Probably switching IPs

That is a given. There was even a segment on CNN a few years ago boasting about how they use Twitter as a source of information

Then fuck off and good riddance, you pathetic little piece of shit.

You can't shill for something good that doesn't need to be.

kill yourself CTR

kill yourself

A random UN soldier leaked a scenario to some sort of doomsday prepper website that happens to exactly match one of their doomsday fantasy scenarios? The website of some guy who according to a quick search likes to talk about the New World Order and appear on the Alex Jones show? Random soldiers know about this but it hasn't leaked in a more credible way?

This is the website the article links as their source:
archive.is/6ECho

It's the same "genre". The UN coming door-to-door to take your guns has been a militia group thing for decades, and Acid was involved in some militia stuff. That's one of the things that makes it unbelievable, it's too "perfect". It's like when SJW-types claim "the waiter wrote 'nigger' on my receipt!" or whatever, but on a bigger scale. It's exactly the scenario that would be imagined by the supposed "source".

If he's referring to me I'm still here. And I think it's still a perfectly safe assumption that he edited the video in a completely misleading fashion, because that's exactly what he has done before.

Acorn employees were fired and then the entire organization was destroyed because of his bullshit before, so I wouldn't say that means much. Also he resigned, though the distinction between that and fired in politics is blurry.

Does anyone have that new Recommended list of sites? It needs to be altered as a few of them are pro-censorship.

the borg comparison has been around a while.

See

For the latest one. I think.

A lot of the statements made are clear as day. It's not like something where you have a quote like "I think it should happen" and then him adding brackets at the end which are whatever the fuck he wants, most of the content is from their own mouth and is stated explicitly. Just watch the video, for fuck's sake.

ACORN was fired because they were exposed you little commie.

I recently made that comparison myself due to that whole "Star Trek actors against Trump" ordeal. Fucking ridiculous.

So fucking ridiculous, even "Fucking Matt" was included in that list.

Someone on KIA noticed something:

InnerSpace (show on Canada's Space scifi channel) does story on Sam Maggs book, doesn't mention dating host of the show
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/586ubp/ethics_innerspace_show_on_canadas_space_scifi/

Which ones need to be changed? I just lightened DualShocker's logo (sorry DS people) and listed it only once. If everything else is good I'll post the updated version.

It's faked, the record has been corrected, no need to watch it.

It really says a lot that Sam Maggs is only notable because she's mostly promoted by the people she's dating at the time.

Yep, no need to worry, those guys just faked leaving their jobs, like Kojima.

NEW ANGRY INDONESIAN!

I'm pretty sure you're responding to the Ralph shill, it sounds like him.

I don't know any other problems besides the DS logo.

archive.is/OQGJ0

Alright, quick, everyone. Name a video game blacker than Mafia III

fiddy cent blood inna sand

Any GTA game ever.

>Anti-#GamerGate Author, Sunil Patel, Dropped By Publishers Following Abuse Allegations
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/anti-gamergate-author-sunil-patel-dropped-by-publishers-following-abuse-allegations/14400/

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/788394347498647553

Def Jam series
It's literally blacker than the black the game

What a ride

And it was not even bad, safe for the endboss

Thanks, I just got in here.

also this

I want to see the incompetent UN get their arse's kicked by some rednecks armed with assault glocks. its not happening

Time Splitters?

twitter.com/BaileyPittipat/status/788508834344083456

You don't understand, she's only critical of the media because she loves it, you love vidya too and you shit on it a bunch as well, so why is she any different? Is it because she's a girl and she's invading your safe space?

Has she lost weight?

That cosplay could've been cute as fuck if it was pretty much anyone other than her.

They wish. It's such a shame that "you keep saying shit that proves that you know nothing about the source material" is never an acceptable answer to these chucklefucks.

It's gotta be an old picture, because she's done with FF.

How about spewing shit when they know nothing about the culture other than that sex makes them asshurt when they're not hideous tumblr shit?

Or when they end up resorting to "death of the author" to cover their ass when there's too much heat.

sauce

Is it really surprising? Final Fantasy's been garbage for a long time now.

Wishful thinking, user. I recall she said she would leave gaming alone and terrorize History instead, but last time I checked, she released another gaming-centered FF video recently.

Oh. Meh…

I knew the "she had a major falling out with McInJosh because of Sensitive Joss Whedon" talk was bullshit, but I thought she had completely moved on to something else.

Plucky little feminist up against the establishment.

People will call you CTR shill but you're not wrong here regardless, unedited footage will always be better in terms of authenticity.

Am I the only one who finds this suspicious as fuck? It's like they're trying to purge all their "Male Allies" in rapid succession. Allegations with so few evidence should not be able to tank someone this easily. On the flipside if these allegations are true, the culture of feminism/activism is breeding sociopaths. The guy completely admitting to these claims despite the lack of specifics doesn't help. It comes to the point where I wonder if they are admitting this because of actual guilt of wrongdoing or fear of the culture.

This would require the existence of a benevolent god.

No worries though, memeteor soon

Sam Maggs is also the "GTA virtual rape" woman who got hired by Bioware, by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=neTTQLbmhcA

Then you absolutely fucking verbally smash them as brutally as possible until they get triggered and run off screaming how horrible and mean you are.

Yeah, that's usually how it works.

stop being dense

I have a hard fucking time believing that

I like to believe that EA is just using the studio to gather specimen for some kind of freak circus.

Mark my words, by 2020 you pay five bucks and then can throw fair-trade peanuts at Ian Frazier or that one Indian fellow.

I think the video has plenty of proof, I watched it myself, and I think what was provided is more then necessary. But people who say raw, unedited footage would trump it in terms of authenticity are not wrong objectively.

if people are not convinced by this nothing will

Maybe not a freak circus, but definitely a place where they throw their scapegoats they can hide behind the next time one of EA's titles receives flak for being a broken piece of shit.

Few things piss me off more than fucking death of the author. They've brought all that venom on themselves at this point.

It's completely possible, but it's hard to feel sympathy, because it's exactly the kind of culture they helped breed.

I'm curious in general how many journos actually believe in the SocJus bullshit and how many only peddle it for the sake of clickbait.

Sure. I think the poster is being incredibly stubborn. But that doesn't mean they're wrong regardless. Unedited footage will always be better in terms of authenticity then edited footage. I don't see how such a claim is arguable.

Yup this is the future they chose, and the environment they wanted.

Sh3 gets 9 months then will be canned so the execs don't have to pay benifits.

The older journalists (30+) don't believe in it as much. It is the younger journalists that had to do a gender studies subject so their reporting isn't "rayciss" that swallow the koolaide.

Sociopathy is a mental disease, and cults/ cult like action attracts sociopaths, who should be taking drugs to supress their sociopathic urges and be forcibly taught empathy and sympathy for all.

This Time Splitters?

What? I was talking about those nintendo life/nintendo go websites. How am I the Ralph shill?

I don't think there's any drugs for sociopathy. If there was, I have the feeling that certain people would want to force everyone to take them.

By "certian people" I hope you are not refering to brackets. They keep the sociopath around as attack dogs, and probably supress research into anti sociopathic remedies since they could be used against themselves.

Your speech patterns sounded like him and he's made posts very similar to that one.

If you have specific objections you can name them, because I don't know what that post was talking about if it was sincere.

It was either the Nintendolife or gonintendo account or maybe both, but I remember they used to shit on those not wanting censorship for Fire emblem.

Those are pretty much in-house publications, are they not?

Male feminist are dropping like flies, looks like someone is doing a purge.

I confess I never heard this slang term before.

((())) Holla Forumss nemesis.

… Those are Parentheses, not Brackets.
Or if anything, the term for that is "Echo" I believe.

[ ]
These are brackets.

They know that this SJW era is coming to an end and realize that they have no place anymore.

It's kinda like Game of thrones, where people are getting killed one by one and dynamics shift because of it all. Only instead of kills, it's criminal revelations.

the SJW were a symptoms, not the disease. It always gets worse.

Why has this year been so good?

This year has been shit. So many good people killed, so many disasters, so much infuriating shit in politics, where criminals are getting away with it.

With that said, Trump doing as well as he has been doing has been fantastic. Also I lost my virginity this year.

Ah, provide a link if you can find one and find out if the author still works there.

I remember there was someone who shit on Senran Kagura in Official Nintendo Magazine UK (Chris Rooke?), but he might not write for them anymore.

CONGRATS ON LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY, user

Apologies, I grew up with those always called brackets.

thanks.

Shoo shoo used goods.

Why is this retard apologizing, he should have just pleaded the 5th.

I bet you kissed a girl too faggot

pleading the 5th doesn't signal boost in case you get out unscathed like tempkin.

what the fuck is this, you nigger

close

I grew up thinking brackets and parentheses were synonyms. Fuck you education

Anal virginity to shemales doesn't count.

You're a UK user I'm guessing?

Jefferson in an Airplane Over the Sea :)

d-double faggot

But user, that's literally every year. The difference is this year our enemies are getting some comeuppance for a change.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good point

Laugh all you want at me for being a faggot, at least I didn't bang that thing, unlike some overweight british asshole.

I know Jefferson Airplane, faggot
don't mess with the memes, or you'll get yourself meme'd on

GAMERGAY

it feels so weird to see someone else post an image I made ages ago

He was the only person in my life who told me he loved me

Nope.

I love you, user

had you come to me I'd have told you too

That's kind of sweet.
Assuming that he's not playing you anyways.

I wish you nothing but rot and death

So at the Milo talk in Clemson, there was a "history" lesson about Kek/Pepe

Ben Garrison, or How I Learned to Stop Hating Imageboards and Embrace My Meme Status

I fucking love this year.

So he is saying Holla Forums was right?

Anybody have that cartoon where he made fun of us?

It's called Fortunate Son, friendo.

Is this what you're talking about?

Is that you, Washington?!?

No, the one where the user is browsing his computer and shrek is on his wall on a poster.

Worse, semi rural canada

I'm so glad Ben came around to appreciate imageboards.

I found it funny that he originally made that to be mean to Hotwheels but Hotwheels loved it.
I miss Fred. I also miss back when we had Q&As with devs. Fat chance of that happening again without being a total shitshow.

He's still alive, right?

He can be an asshole sometimes, but I still like him.

Well, you have to commission him for that. I doubt that he'll be doing it for free.

He's alive but he's a broken man.

Broken physically, I know.

Mentally, I hope not.

Seems broken mentally as well to me. If you read his twitter he seems fully defeated, reality hit him like a freight train. Hell he even apologized to Josh over Josh's fuckups.

are you guys even trying anymore lol

yes

ctr pls

I only go to Holla Forums and /u/ anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

omg r u a grill lol
wnna b my gf?

I don't know how credible this site is but it's claiming that

TWITTER IS NOW WORTH LESS THAN ITS CHINESE CLONE

archive.is/zrXHL

Assange's dead man's switch flipped, I guess.
file.wikileaks.org/file/

what

No fucking way. That can't just be a coincidence.

r u a gorl?

can I be ur gf

are you a gall?

no

girls are not suppose to dothat

patrician taste

WHO IS BAKING???

Lackluster anime

Ah

Ah

AAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

do it, man

Anything need changing/updating?

That isn't t/um/blr.

And to you as well.

nobody's gonna notice, anyway

oh

I'll notice. Bread when?

Anyone Baking?

BREAD IN THE OVEN

I'll put a bread in your oven

EMERGENCY BREAD
EMERGENCY BREAD
EMERGENCY BREAD
EMERGENCY BREAD

EMERGENCY BREAD
EMERGENCY BREAD
EMERGENCY BREAD
EMERGENCY BREAD

last for benis

No-one will notice me posting these problematic titties.

why you ruin my bookend benis

All I did, I did for the tits.