Cartoon Network show features an interracial teenage couple

Craig of the Creek which features a niglet who behaves like a white kid, set to premiere during 2018. Notice how the girl is slightly fat lol. Created by Matt Burnett and Ben (((Levin)))
Skip to 1:27
youtu.be/wdeJMRy6EQQ

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4862710/stranger-things-creators-slammed-unscripted-kiss-scene-star-stressed/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/80720007
8ch.net/pol/res/10939269.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Institute_of_the_Arts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

absolutely disgusting

What you gon' do about it? Whine on a knockoff website of a knockoff anime enthusiast forum? Tick tock tick tock.

you missed the first post kike

I'm not even American you dumb kike.

is your pay worth it?

Yes.

well I hope you enjoy your wages for your toils

This isn't new… (((Cartoon Network))) along with almost every single piece of (((mainstream media))) these days have been pushing shit like this.

I don't watch television myself, I simply haven't the time, but you can see this shit everywhere, in breaktime advertisements and in kids shows like this…

If you can look back to shit like Bella and The Bulldogs (that's Nickcuckoldian but still) it's clear as crystal they're trying to push outright cuckoldry onto kids.

These cartoons however are in my personal opinion a bit of a half issue. The animation looks like it was done by some generic genderqueer straight-outa-college 'animation' student and of course will have shit like racemixing in.

This isn't the first case of this, it certainly won't be the last. They're even making girls kiss niggers whether they like it or not.
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4862710/stranger-things-creators-slammed-unscripted-kiss-scene-star-stressed/

Some shitty Cartoon Network show which somehow looks shittier than the other abominations they've created is the least of our worries.
If you want to redpill yourself on these things, look into exactly (((who))) makes these shows. Rebecca Sugar is a name that comes up often, she made the shitshow tranny propaganda show 'Steven Universe'.
Trust me, with any piece of media aimed at kids, there will *always* be some sort of political agenda behind it.
And I wonder who could be pulling the strings there, goy…

Thanks, cuck. Took me a while to plan this out.

you took you awhile to get banned? low energy

The faggots who created this show also worked on Steven Jewniverse.

Thought as much.
It's basic bitch, ugly, shitty and likely full of SJW interracial bullshittery. Ultimately though only a handful of kids and about a legion of sweaty Tumblrtots will actually watch it.

I can't see the 'fanbase' of this show being anywhere near as big as Steven Universe. But I'm sure the cancer of Cartoon Network will seep and we'll have one or two lolcow moments come out of it.

That's even if the show will kick off. Cartoon Network and other channels aimed at children is falling downhill fast, mainly because they fail to bring anything new to the table, everything looks the same, everything looks like shit. It's all generic plots with ukelele chords being played in the background, sometimes with a shitty song or two somewhere in the middle.

It's not really worth our time.

wow im so mad now wow, you really got to me, nice job

Your origins will be revealed soon :^)

Why is it always black male + white female and never the other way around?

because nobody wants a black female, it's too unrealistic.

I call them nu-niggers, and I actually hate them more than real ones. At least ghetto ass niggers are true to themselves.

Because they are using real life to promote that as well various commercials. See That tennis player, Prince Harry and so on. It's all by design.

Because that's bestiality.

Not the only kiked show that they are going to air soon. They have this one as well about a "queer" 12 year old with a tranny villain.

I do.

It is baffling how willingly these leftist push this degeneracy. They present homosexuality, transsexualism, and other dumb shit in a positive light while ignoring the fact that they are all mental illnesses.

Is anyone else having flashbacks of that shitty web series that flaunting for having 'first trans cartoon character' ever who'se creator came to Holla Forums, try to stir the pots and false flag itself to get publicity?
The goanimate tier shit was so forgettable that I forgot the name of the series and the creator for that matter
Remember kids when everything else fails: victimbux will pay your bills

Pull off the veil and show what the cartoon truly depicts, what the writers actually wanted to put on screen. The beautiful relationship between a jewess and a nigger.

Reminder that the only reason Shmorky (the 6' 4'' 300lbs pedophile furry goon with a diaper fetish) never got a show on Cartoon Network because he was too open and obnoxious about shoving his fetishes into child entertaiment.
The CalArts clique needs to be stuffed into an oven.

Really one of the shitest things the cartoon industry does. Put on cartoon shows with black characters but show them as acting just like whites. And then, when times comes for them to actually interact with blacks, their guard is down. After all, the cartoon nigger boy on the TV was just like you so the ones in real life should be too, right? Maybe not at that instant, but definitely at some future one, they will sense that you are weak and off guard and they will make you pay for it. NEVER RELAX.

racemixing in some shitty mainstream cartoon. In other news , water is wet

Sage

racemixing in some shitty mainstream cartoon. In other news , water is wet

Sage>>11003566
I didnt say that Im saying msm is pozzed what else is new. Stop watching it and do some parenting by not letting your kids watch that crap.

I love showing this shit to normies, then the follow up of

Because our job is to shovel the shit into the faces of those that think this 'war on white' is anything but a joke to laugh about anymore.
Never miss an opportunity anons to use your enemies psyops against them

Only a jew would make somebody do this.

succ

fucc>>11003631

Nigger what the fuck are you doing?

I kek'd aloud at the shill openly admitting he's a shill.

Like pottery. I love how this user's the same faggot from the thread about calling out shills were he started using the JIDF-approved term "DA JOOZ" as an argument. Someone in ITT about shills already found out that this forced meme started on /int/ and was actually coordinated: archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/80720007

This is what cuckchanners do. They hop into other boards like Holla Forums with this forced meme and telling us that cuckchan has increased in quality because supposedly Holla Forums users went back there. I made a thread about cuckchan, /int/ and the Le 56% face meme were one certain (((user))) called me a "Wh*Te subhuman" then last posted the Le 56% Face meme. I'm pretty sure the term "Wh*te" is used by goons, leftycucks and rainbowhairs. So they could be using the forced meme as well. For further details: 8ch.net/pol/res/10939269.html

And, OF COURSE–WF/BM. Not that the other way would be any less disgusting, but the Jews do it on purpose since they know women are more easily influenced by this sort of thing.

It's become so fucking bad, it's not even a meme or joke anymore. The Brits this year, all 3 of their traditionally big, expensive Christmas commercials were WF/BM with mulatto offspring. In fact, one was even so nice as to feature a White man as a bum!

If all the men who died in the trenches of WW 1 and the forests and tank battles of WW 2 could see what would happen, they'd turn their tanks and weapons 180 degrees and take aim at the Judeo-Bolsheviks giving the order (from the rear of course) for the Russians, and for the fat pink swine like Churchill selling out The Empire and sending men to die by hundreds of thousands to enrich himself with Judengeld.

The nation's reward?

Yet ANOTHER holyco$t monument right in central london, this one designed by a negro. This in addition to holyco$t wing in British Imperial War Museum (even if one accepts the fake version, what does one have to do with another?)

Fuck you Kike. The Holohoax never happened, but it will soon.

Emasculating to white men. "You white bois can't even compete against the bbc chads" and that type of shit, further contributes to the marginalization of whites in a bigger way than WM+BF as a result.

This meme is so incredibly effective at pissing off Americans that I need to give credit where credit is due. Best meme of 2017

Fuck off Moshe. Reported and sage.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/ovens/
>>>Holla Forums

BREAKING: WATER IS WET

Le Happy Merchant needs to become a cartoon.

Can I ask why we don't create our own cartoons? I get the we have anime if we want to watch some 2D but I mean legit kids cartoons. I know damn well that there are people who can draw and animate here. Everyone has wrote a post that didn't happen and there are 6 gorillion platforms we can use for distribution if we didn't just decide to make our own. Why aren't we doing this?

According to Sugar's father Rob, Rebecca Sugar and her brother Steven were raised with what he called "Jewish sensibilities"
I'm not even surprised at this shit any more.

You do realize this is cn, which is an out of control dumpster fire rn

STOP THE PRESSES THIS IS NEW!

Because almost all modern cartoonists came from one instiutution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Institute_of_the_Arts

It's true, only niggers rape their nigger sows. Its in the fbi stats. Even the cucked FBI stopped trying to hide it

I suspect that this is why they pushed real hard to get rid of anime. There are only a few niggers in anime. Then there is the shitlording and other things that are not acceptable to the regressive left. So far their only means to fight anime is to either not show it, or fuck up the localization by using fagots in canada.

The good news is that odds are good that this show will fail. The "talent" that they get does not know how to write, and the end result is content sucks so people cut the cord.

Degeneracy in modern cartoons, what's new?

yeah yeah racemixing, teaching kids degeneracy yadda yadda, but is the show good, like all the other jew propoganda shows? (star vs. steven universe, etc.?

you are missing star vs., fam.
also loud house has the whole incest thing.

Sick