Feminists Terrified After Facebook Listens To Them

I know this is not exactly a crucial thread, but its too funny not to share. Poe's law in action ladies and gentlemen.

archive.fo/D0t5q

Some highlights included below.

Well, I admit I was wrong about female comedians. They're fucking *hilarious*, just not in the way they wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=I9C6b5JQ-Cg
google.com/search?q=blitzmädels an die front&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjavtTQ4vTXAhVkkeAKHbxNBM0Q_AUICSgA&biw=1059&bih=567&dpr=1
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitzmädels_an_die_Front
hbo.com/content/hboweb/en/documentaries/risky-drinking/risky-drinking.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They keep using that word. I don't think it means what they think it means.

I'm always in a wrestling match between pity and anger towards my enemy these days.

Hey, equal protection of the sexes - out of Facebook! I thought that company was too conformist for egalitarianism.

It's like they've only just realised how gay all this PC crap really is, talk about slow.

triplechecked.

which is exactly what we've been dealing with since its creation

Kek is with us.

Fucking KEK.

The thing about them though is that they're women and hiding your power level (if sufficiently inflammatory) can often be a pretty cerebral game, it's another arena they're learning they can't naturally compete in.

Did I just live to hear a stacy try and describe weaponized autism in her own retarded words?

Kek

(((Belsky)))

Why should Facebook employees be any different than the rest of us?

I'm so confused by this news. Is Shekelsbegsteinbook actually burning their useful idiots for what they pushed with (((hate speech)))? Is there some sort of ulterior motive behind this?

Jesus man. A spoiler isn't enough. Fucking warn me next time.

Are we on Bizarro World or is it just Opposite Day?

The filename should've been enough warning

We will destroy your erection and then, when it is done and your libido is ashes, then you have my permission to die

I kinda think this feels like winning. I'm so not used to it that it kinda is opposite day.

Fair point. That's what I get for not reading.

I'm not surprised. They wanted all speech to be controlled. They just didn't realize that includes them as well.

Kikes do not eat pigs because it would be cannibalism.

Hmm. Well that hurt my brain.

If Faceburg doubles down in the name of feminism, a lot of their users would do an exodus on the platform. Also, they're trying to crack down on blanket statements, so it is best to take advantage of this because the liberals would usually make statements about huWhite peepol being racists, etc.

But the article is patently absurd. These women reeeeeing about men getting away with murder while the women are punished? What the fuck? Did OP set up some sort of two-way link with the Berenstein Universe or have we memed too hard and flipped all the way over to the Dr. Soose Universe?

self check

Anons with Faceberg accounts should start going around and reporting all the groups that fly in the name of policy. For example remember when the "no hymen no diamond" group got banned? A bunch of anons tried to get some female groups banned but were met with a fuck off. Now's ripe for the picking.

>(((Marcia Belsky)))

Tfw the nation-wrecking is going just right.

There own weapons turned against them. The irony is strong with this one.

dubs
dubs
dubs
dubs

Stop it already.
Thanks for the link. Downvoted then left.

My testes just turned into barren ovaries.

Hey don't look at me. I'm just the faggot who posted the link.

I've seen worse. Can't believe people think this shit is funny though.

All these dubs can mean only one thing. Facebook holocaust inbound.

Welcome to female psychology.

Did dubs quads just confirm that OP is indeed a faggot?

Less than 1/3 of women even wanted the 'right' to vote.

These are the same women that wax poetic about how harmful jokes are because they "perpetuate a culture"

Is that like when I wax on? Or is it more like when I wax off?

She's a big girl.

UUUU

This notapuss cunt is really disgusting.

Kek is among us this day.

Begone fool! We have no need for your bane posting!

She literally just wrote why her ban was with merit and she still wants to cry? How? How can one person be so daft? She just explained outright why her ban was reasonable.

Was being disgusted part of your plan?

Kek

She's not daft, she's a manipulative cunt.

How long is it going to take some of you folks to realize that your enemies aren't retarded, they just know they can ply their emotionally-motivated bullshit and many - that is, those like them in cognitive behavior - will agree and nod heartily. This woman isn't daft, she's crafty and deceptive, manipulative and skilled at using emotionally-charged rhetoric to push her side of any situation.

This is female rationale in a nutshell - I don't care if its obviously fucking retarded and a lie, if I just keep saying it and act committed I'll usually win, and if I start to lose out I'll just act emotional and fall back on the heaps of twats and faggots who survive on emotion-based thought.

The "right", voting is a chore that women are ill equipped to handle like lifting a heavy crate, not some grand privilege… its like getting the "right" to pay taxes…. idiots.

Am I supposed to believe this isn't satire ? I'm not really sure what the game is, you work for a left wing mag and try to cater to shrill harpies but then you crack a joke like this ?

It's not satire. That's the problem. Remember these idiots still wake up at night afraid Gamergators are getting ready to attack them.

even if you were to point out how ironic this all is, their brainwashing would do a mental backflip over all of it. Well, what THEY are saying feels good because muh civil rights movement, if white males have had to watch what they say in public, that's good…because they are opressors. absolutely subversive. it shows it would take years of hard reeducation for them to understand how they are fucking tools for jewish elite.

I find that a very dubious assertion.
I don't think any of these twats are actually afraid of 'gamergators", they're just using emotional reasoning to manipulate people to their side.
Its exceedingly semitic, and its something that our women have learned direct from kikes, amplifying their already-extant-and-well-trained predispositions toward emotional manipulation. Its what they've evolved to be, and introduction of jewish argumentation and world view just gave them free reign to turn it up to 11.

None of these cunts are 'scared' that someone is going to do something to them, they just use it to score pity points and social credit. Its disgusting.

Checked for TRUTH.

observing & interacting with old boomer trash women ( at work), they seem to be nothing but an old wrinkled sack of emotion and afraid of everything like a child.

No, it would be very quick provided there was a complete take over of culture and media. As soon as you have control of what is deemed to be the popular idea women will adopt it and use it to advance their social standing.

lol

No you don't understand I have been around these kinds of people and infiltrated their ranks during the height of SJW power. They honestly believe this shit, they really believe Gamergate are a bunch of terrorist, they don't just spout this shit for no reason they spout it because they truly believe it all.

Story?

I do it without even thinking, in real time face to face with people, heh, how can they ever compete?!

A world where both sides have to watch what they say wouldn't be that bad. It's the double standard that really sucks, where the target-reversed slogans are also acceptability-reversed. The level of discourse here isn't exactly great - have I mentioned that I'm considering going back to reddit?
I kinda wish for a curated anonymous space. Something moderated like reddit, but still without usernames and histories. But then, nobody is attached to an anonymous account, either. Enforcement action would be a misery without end.
Maybe if people bought the accounts… but no, the buy-in moderated user community would choke half the internet in their clouds of half-breed smug.

Sorry bro, I've dealt with these people also, and I never got that sense on their behalf.
Its all just emotional manipulation, deception, coercion.

If they were actually scared, they wouldn't be saying the shit they say publically and loudly. They wouldn't. They do it because they aren't scared. And when they get some threat or something, they aren't shaking, at least not with fear, they're giddy with delight, because it gives them an avenue to social signal, to seek pity points and social credit.

They don't just spout this shit 'for no reason', you're right, but they don't do it because they believe it either - they do it because they can gain power from it. And they do.

yeah, most, hopefully. i really dont see screeching pussy hat wearing, dyed armpit hair, soft headed communist cunt just going along with the status quo after all this damage has been done to their brains. they will cry and screech their virtue signalling hearts out forever. its like trying to take someone out of a cult theyve been a part of all of their lives and trying to make them live a normal life with a new family.

Please go back. Nobody will miss you.

people like Randi Harper and most of the media that get involved with this stuff in my opinion are agents. You don't think she wouldn't share a faggmochafrappachino with Milo Gaypulopenis behind the scenes ? Count on it. It's all a joke and they know, that's why they are cracking literal jokes worthy of a Sam Hyde sketch now.

Stopped reading there.

No they are very afraid very afraid even. They all pray on each others fears and use it for gaining power. There biggest fear is losing that power or being kicked out of their "group."

I know it was the obvious answer, but you still sent my usual rule "nobody is honest in the chaos" somewhere weird.

It's like they don't know this is exactly what they've been asking for by sjw shitting all over the internet for years.

Just realized someone should suggest to her that she can post whatever she wants on anonymous image boards online.

Jamal, you're not going to get a pic of some dried up tits

obviously: woman pussies out at bungie jumping at last second, instructor says fuck this shit

Welcome to the life of anyone with right of center views on the internet or in the media. Congratulations, you played yourself.

no, but it'd be fun to watch these people be forced to leave their safe spaces and face the antithesis to their own ego and bitch factor

It will go like this the young will switch over immediately the old will emulate because they want to be seen as young and hip (herd mentality), this can be observed with with "boy bands" or fads that affect very young girls up to surprisingly old women….
The holdouts will be few and have something wrong with them that keeps them from switching over to the new thinking in other words they will already be on the bottom rung of the female hierarchy and will be less inclined to push their view point due to female pear pressure.
The point is one does not convince women as women follow the popular trends of a society .One models the culture/ trends of said society down non-self destructive routes, you know how men in white societies used to do before the jew took over the culture.
Remove the jewish culture and the women will follow the new one just as fervently as they followed the last one, yes even if moments ago they were wearing a pussy hat and screaming about White privilege…

No. She's an unwitting pawn. She is doing what's natural to women: appeals to emotion, however irrelevant. She's daft in he means. She may "want" the ends she gets but the way she goes about getting them is magic to her.

*sigh*
Dubs dubs quads are correct in this case. Can confirm as OP that I am a degenerate. Just gas me last pls.

I don't think they'll last that long, even if we didn't post gore. Also, you didn't check my digits. :^)

My dick is the drill that cracks diamonds

first of all what about that is ironic? if we didnt take their bullshit literally when they spew it they would just keep pretending they were just trolling the evil nazis (only when called out of course).

*gets called out*

Also it is actually their reasoning, I shit you not, it is actually the reason they don't

I took the liberty to look at exactly what they are complaining about and it's pretty damn funny.

Pics related is a sample of the posts that are getting shoa'd as well as the "joke" that faceberg took too literally. It's nothing but posts by whiny lefty cunts and the best part is that when they complain about the bans they get banned again because someone reports the post where they complain. My poor sides.

Guess she has been in a coma for the last 20 years.

oy vey why cant you detect the super relevating truth that i hid behind 6 million layers of irony thats up to you to sift through because im too retarded to make a salient point so i hide this by claiming its an attempt at humor when exposed.

Nah m8, she knows. As you say, its whats natural to women. The jew removing any restrictions on women has allowed them to become what they would always have been if not for a patriarchal society - insane cunts who act entirely upon feels and expect zero consequences, but know they can cry their way out of most consequences anyway.

It's ironic because they never expected we'd use their own tactics against them, and they'd suffer from it. Women are strange, silly creatures user.

It's not mine. I just happened to find a funny thread and downloaded the OC webms from there. Here's a treat for you…

Bet she doesn't have any kids but has had sex with multiple partners, that is slutty behavior by any definition. No matter the condition of her vagina, what a woman's idea. Thinking that the condition of her cunt includes her into the Set of all women who are sluts instead of her behavior inserting in that group anyway.

It really triggers me when people don't use their puters efficiently and effectively. I get seriously debilitating migraines doing tech support if it's a woman or libshit. sauce: I did campus tech support for a university for 5 years

Women are only ever funny unintentionally, like when they trip and shit their pants or say something incredibly retarded without realizing it.
If I had a medical disorder where I couldn't stop laughing, I would go to a venue where literally any female comedian was performing for treatment.

Women are mentally on the level of children in terms of decision making.

Christ killer hates Christ…… makes you think.

I'm mostly surprised to see the filth be so brazen about it, most kikes I've encountered are rather timid about confessing their true beliefs

No. Children are far, far superior to women in decision making. Before the child loses the "don't give a shit because I don't know" attitude they have great decision making. I'm sure you've heard stories of "embarrassing things my kid says!" where a young boy asks a fat woman why she smells so much etc.

Children's before it's ruined lack of inhibition is a great trait. Lacking inhibition presents itself as brutal honestly often. Sometimes it comes off as stupid shit because they aren't yet learned, but other times it's good.

you wouldn't even need to leave your home, just get a Netflix account.

You would just be legitimizing them then. Wait. I get it.

I find less need to hide my power level in the real than on the internet at this point, it's easier for a hotpocketeer to issue a ban than for someone to work up the courage to try and curtail your wrongthink IRL. Being Aryan enough to make people want to recruit you to their own ideology before killing you for yours does help though, and obviously there are certain conditions like a workplace setting or jewniversity that can change things up.

Yeah they became very brazen about things recently at least in media/politics.

That squat dumpster judaeo -skank you posted just looking at the still image looks so fucking unpleasant & obnoxious …..disgusting (pic related).

Perhaps, the issue is women are not really capable of making decisions by themselves

This disgusting genetic abomination I should say: (((Marcia Belsky)))

Those trolls can't take a joke

Doxx?

Let your anger take home the gold. Your enemies won't reciprocate pity.

They have no idea what 90% of those words actually mean

Everyone is missing the biggest point. According to the article the post was taken down as a threat or hate speech towards a "protected group". That protected group is White Men. No I'm not kidding, this is a thing that exists in their rules.

Man says:
Response:
FUCKING SEXIST EVIL NAZI BASTARD! BAN IMMEDIATELY

Woman says:

Stay with anger. Kill stupid hypocrits.

Of courshe

Lurk 2 years before posting faggot.

I watched that webm probably 10 time

I didn't understand what was going on first, I figured they were bungee jumping, but I don't see a cord - I'm rather amused

good stuff user

Welcome to my world you fucking cunt.

that's a decent painting, the surface of the liquid in the glass should be more defined though

Jesus fucking Christ, I didn't need to see this.

Here, some femininity to serve as eye bleach.

Women should take comfort in the fact that they can get away with cheating men out of their money and beating them physically with the protection of the law. Also, they can pull anything, and expect the law to protect them.

White males might consider actually divorcing themselves from this society. Let the noble savage have the white woman. Then, when we are a separate society, with our own law, we can legally invade and take the women back as physical trophies of war.

She will respects the 'foreign' noble savagery and welcome us with brightly colored protest signs and open arms, one foot on the now browbeaten and emasculated diversity token she temporarily prized.

Somewhat related side-note, listen to owen laugh at this disgusting fool at around 50min mark.
hooktube.com/watch?v=I9C6b5JQ-Cg

Diversity requires not hating your own people so much that you want their characteristics blended into non-existence.

Spoiler that… spoiler.

Once I came to the realization they are functionally retarded children my life became much, much easier. Young anons are lucky not to have to learn the hard way.

For everyone.

I don't think it has to be an either/or, user.

Australia or NZ
They don't fall for the make up meme

It shouldn't take a mechanical engineer to realise just how astronomically dangerous that is. It almost happens in the video.

Whats happening I always wondered did they kill that guy?

What the hell am I looking at? Did they just murder that gal?

We need to strip the original song out of this and add Shadilay.

the atmosphere seems way too happy for murder

It's a bungie jump in a wheelchair. What isn't supposed to happen, however, is for the jumper to rotate to the point where they knot themselves in the rope. It's very rare for an able-bodied jumper to do so, but in the wheelchair, you can see the exaggerated rotation due to the more even distribution of mass.

It would be safe if they hung her over the edge and then dropped her like a deadweight, but by throwing her over like that they could easily have killed her.

I hope we can now all see that individuals are not limited by their disabilities and are just as capable as able-bodied people in performing mind-bogglingly retarded stunts.

I appreciate these.

Do you need your legs for a bungie jump? Why not just take her out of the wheelchair?

You'd have to ask them, but I'd assume it's some fundraising thing where the moneyshot is the package deal that a "cripple jump" implies - wheelchair and all.

check'd and kek'd.

Good post

Sorry to dissapoint you but it's edited

She forgot to check her privilege because homosexuals are men too. All my keks.

Bitch shut the fuck up. Autists weaponize everything. You aren't special. If misogynist bans are good for the goose, the gander is getting some misandry bans.

Your enemies have decided long ago to throw away pity, so do the same for them.

I'm not familiar with the mechanics of bungie jumping, are they attached to your feet? If that's the case, I assume it would probably horribly fracture the legs of someone who is wheelchair bound, they experience an insane amount of bone density / muscle deterioration.

All sorts of different attachment points.

I-Is that 4th pic legal?

Perhaps that was the point.

Gave me a chuckle user

No, user. Nov 8, 2016 and every day after that dispelled that belief.

google.com/search?q=blitzmädels an die front&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjavtTQ4vTXAhVkkeAKHbxNBM0Q_AUICSgA&biw=1059&bih=567&dpr=1

that link looks a lot sketchier than I anticipated, here is the wikipedia page, it's a German movie.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitzmädels_an_die_Front

Synonyms are “navel gazing” and “mental masturbation”

Literal nazis aren't on facebook reporting people, ya dumb bitch. Your problem is the liberals who used to capitulate and compromise until you kept called them literal nazis.
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

Did she ded?

no, she lived and went on to have 7 white children whitepill

Wew.

Just posting to say: thanks

Is this the real life?

TOP KEK

It's a mixture. A lot of their "leaders" are nasty, manipulative sociopaths who are using this for their personal gain and recognition but the rank and file is filled with ignorant true believers. It's a cult, basically.

(checked)
(checked)
anger confirmed as better strat

You don't belong here, faggot.

Kek!

Are feminists fighting our fight? Will we be able to post "jews are scum" soon without any kind of repercussions on normie web pages? Dawn of a new timeline?

Better provide some proofs of that, checking dubsman.

I mean we are autists after all

machiavelli was right in using those tactics against them

really though, I don't think some of these (((women))) would be able to handle it.

our enemy is the jew. these are just golems, animals, npcs. like a car the enemy drives. its part of the threat profile and depending on combat scenario we may to fight it as well but ultimately not what we need to stop.
I suggest indifference and acknowledgement.

Don't delude yourselves. Faceberg is not now, nor was it ever, egalitarian. This is simply a CYA form of virtue-signaling.

It will literally be an anti-male, anti-white platform it's entire existence here on out.

This jewess gets her very own mass media platform to white knight for her.

I am tired, anons. Tired of jews.

LAUGHTER IS NOT CONSENT

Oy vey why do they persecute me so!

But the gander is the dude one.

Capitalized the L and N as if it was an official title.

You knwo what always makes me laugh about SJW's and other libtards? Whenever they virtue signal, they always put on their concerned faces and they all look more pathetic than the other.

She shouldnt wear so much eyeshadow, people wouldnt confused her for a slut.

Or mascara or whatever that black shit on her eyes is.

kek

obligatory

Looks like a drug addict (not surprisingly)

True but that "no fun allowed" stance will also kill it eventually.

With makeup: Cheap, dull-eyed whore.
Without makeup: Cheap, dull-eyed crack-whore.
I don't know user. There are no winners here.

I knew it was missing something. Thanks, user.

better version tbh

I would unironically wife the removed makeup one if she wasnt a complete nutball psychopath.The only thing wrong with her is that der jude got into her head.I dont like how much makeup women wear in general, I was mostly kidding when I said that about her eyes, but Im sure shes a million times more attractive than any non-white without makeup, or with.

Oh, and she probably fucks niggers, especially if they are speaking to her like that. So thats a no-go.

You mean MISANDRY, tard?

""S""top ""W""riting ""L""ike ""T""his, ""P""lease.

Women aren't funny

What is more likely?
a) ultra-progressive cultmarx Facebook is banning feminists for saying bad things about men because they want to be fair to both sexes.
b) ultra-progressive cultmarx Facebook is banning feminists with whom it is collaborating, in order to contribute to the current "women are horribly mistreated and discriminated against" media psyop which is ongoing.
If it doesn't make sense, it isn't true. (a) doesn't make sense because it's completely against the beliefs of the people who run Facebook.
don't be a useful goy, don't support media psyops

The perfect site for you may be out there, but i prefer a free platform where strong ideas thrive.

I'm not interested in childproofing the internet and enforcing virtual manners at the cost of freedom. Why protect anyone online? virtual space is the one place we can't be harmed or bullied because we can leave a platform, turn it off and walk away. There's no good argument to ruin it by imposing standards.

user, you have eye-GRIDS.
I'm a doctor

CHECKING CHECKING CHECKING

Go talk to some actual nerds, "guy". They're still egalitarian, but they've been turning against feminism. The problem being that they're REALLY egalitarian, and reject misandry, too. The meek are still inheriting. Facebook is doing something excellent for bringing the REALLY egalitarian back in and initiatives like this could send people all the way back to feminism.

There was a great effort to demean THAT kind of egalitarian sentiment as crypto-misogyny, but it's like, sure, women can hate on men, if men can hate on women. If men can't hate on women?
Sure, if women can't hate on men! The single standard seems more important (at least to me) than the question of what the standard is.

It took years for it to be noticed that the people rejecting misandry were sincere, thanks largely to people promoting misrepresentations, seizing upon convenient interpretations of their identified other, and generally not seeking to communicate sincerely with those they disagreed with. (Sound familiar? It's been real fun, but it hasn't been real.)

So we should attack facebook for protecting white men? Should make for some funny backlash

I'd rather both sides having to watch what they say instead of only "my" side.

We stopped being 'honourable' and started using any tactics that worked, be they via Alinsky or anything else. It's working and now they're getting run under by the rules they themselves set up. They cannot live up to their own rules if there's someone aligned with us standing over their shoulder at all times, as they're starting to find out the hard way.

That's because you don't belong here. Both sides watching what they say would represent a defeat for humanity. A 1984 dystopia with no dissenting voices and no free speech. Our timeline is infinitely better because we're still finding ways to fuck with the (((system))) and wake up the blue-pilled.

They keep using the word gaslighting out of its meaning…they just look even more retarded when they do it.

Don't be baffled by the lack of logic.

To be fair, some women can be very funny in an acting role, but only if a man is writing the script.

fuck

The most egregious version of this is the moist-vagina look on the "nods respectfully" faggot from Gamergate. You just KNOW this assclown took 30 pictures or so before he found the look he wanted.

Man, don't make the bastard child of a seal and a seagull into a meme. Better we should induct Milhouse than that fucking thing.

Occam's Razor: Feminists that facebook has hired, are getting offended at other feminists. We are witnessing the first shots of the feminist civil war.

it's illegal NOT to enjoy it

oh god, my sides.

In an environment without censorship, only strong (useful, true) ideas will thrive in the long run. That's the real point : NO LANGUAGE POLICE can lead humanity to the promised land.

Exactly. I'm surprised we have anons here who still need this red-pill.

Please post more webms of women struggling with physical tasks any average man wouldn't think twice about. They make me very erect.

10/10, kekked hard

In an ideal world, I would have all these fucking idiots catalogued and executed painfully. I don't particularly care what their reasoning for any of it is. These fucking victim cult faggots should be crucified. There. There's your fucking victimhood.

Good. Shoah these fucking kikes!

Wait, this can't be real. I know women struggle with the concept of irony, but this has to be satire.

one of my favorite parts of the article

At this point executing them would be more of a duty than a privilege.

Gr8

Choose some kosher, non-real-issue and crucify yourself on it with as much utter faggotry as you can muster. Muh aids awareness, muh aids acceptance. How about just stop fucking each other up the ass?

You'd prefer to only have your side being silenced? That's just retarded. Do only retarded people belong here?

Get. Out.

Funny you should mention that. I've been going scorched earth redpill bombing with my boomer mother, and at first she would scream at me. I literally called someone a kike tonight, and she didn't even flinch. The battle is now, anons.

How do I man up, for the sake of humanity?

Point the muzzle into the roof of your mouth.

Reported for saving and reposting a thumbnail. A forum quality degradation tactic.

Hahaha out sourcing to pajeets has consequences kikes!

Looks photoshopped to me, I can't understand how that head fits with that body. Wait a second, nvm I guess her head is to small for her body. Its funny that everyone around her hates her.

What the shit is happening? Cuckedberg tired being told to check his (((white))) privilege at work or something?

embrace the smugness

That's the ONLY funny thing about her.

There's no way this is winning, they're going to find some circular logic way to justify silencing Men while giving Women the right to say whatever lunatic shit they want. Just you watch. This is Double Standardsville Population EVERYONE.

by kek you did user.

Wow, nice way to construct such a retarded fucking strawman, you GRIDS-infested queer. Neither side should be silenced

Come on lad. Some chicks are nuts and their brains are filled with kike rot, for certain, but posting things like that infographic is just weak. Don't post like a pajeet.

:ีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีDีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีีี

What is it with fucking batshit crazy feminist chicks that make them choose between either having horrible nail polish mostly chipped off, or just cutting their nails like they're completely trying to fucking remove them?

Holy fucking shit. This makes me want to cry.

I think this is just fat of her fingers almost seems like pushing the nail out.

that's kind of a weird roundabout way of doing things, but hey whatever works.

most, if not all, are here.

I had to, and I'm in my mid 30s.

Don't get sad, get angry. The kikes did this to us, too.

How do we get them to fuck off. I get the traditional aspect but I don't think women should be in cages like retard incelfag. Their approach is that women are the problem and they hate them. Women are amazing. It's clearly the international jew warping the minds of the youth (both genders), incelkikes need to wake up.

"Today I am on my own! Nnggggh aaaaahh ggnnnnnh itwontmovewtf!" Source please :D ?

Slippery slope ain’t it.

Those are the hands of a nail biter. She is either horribly insecure, or just entirely without self-discipline.

She looks just like Maggie Gyllenhaal in the face. Weird, but I guess it makes sense. They're both kikes.

I'm actually not incel just an old man who's been through 6 failed relationships. they can't seem to take objective cricitism no matter how hard you try. its personal to them. one of my exes called me a "mean bastard" simply because I told her to knock it off with the gold digging and try harder towards my end on immaterial stuff.

Did this bitch just become self-aware?
Nah. She probably just has a persecution complex.

No, just no. If you want to take back your culture, start by taking back your place in society. Leaders are admired and hated in equal measure. They have to deal with an ungodly amount of shit from the peons they have subjugated. BUT you must never bend to their will or show weakness. KNOW that your course is JUST and do not allow anyone or anything to stand in your way. Those that try to convince you that there is a better, more inclusive, gentle way of doing things is your enemy. You must stand strong against all the world. You must never give up. You must fight everyday to further the cause of your people. Not the protection of females, but protection of the future generations. Never give in. Never give up. Never stop fighting.

This is pretty much the core of their entire ideology and it's infuriatingly retarded. "I'M OPPRESSED AND TELLING ALL MEN TO DIE IS MY COPING MECHANISM! I'M PUNCHING UP SO IT'S OKAY!" they scream with one breath. And then with another, they lecture us on how it's wrong to mock a person over things that they can't change, like their made up gender identity, or their laundry list of self-diagnosed mental conditions, or their total lack of skills or knowledge in a field or community they feel entitled to control and exploit for their own personal gain.

Am I really the only one completely baffled by the fact that fagbook is actually enforcing their rules on leftists?

I'm seriously going through an existential crisis because of this.

We literally weaponized literally

Sleep in your own grave.

Sexual abuse leads to nail biting.

I was never sexually abused, and I bite the shit out of my nails. Your premise is suspect.

It's more to do with stress and idle hands.

Kinda like smoking or snacks

The whole everybody I don't like is Nazis thing is getting ridiculous. Bring back Godwin's point and have anyone who brings them up as an invalid.

I also second this, those things are basically a metal empty box, not that they aren't "heavy" but shit, it's still an empty box at the end of the day, even if it is awkwardly sized.

You're very clearly a kike yourself. The only winning move is not to play in this current environment. It's simple game theory: why would I take on enormous risk to have regular sex when she can and will take me for everything I'm worth? You're kicking the bear, and it's waking up, Chaim.

she would move it much easier if she placed the wheeled cart at the back of the thing, because most of the weight would be closer and there's an easy grip

OK beta.

Women are like children,the problem is that most of them don't understand they are helping and cute while doing so and not actually doing any of it,it's like when you let children win at games just to see them smile,do that for 20 years and you get a roastie

she's not wearing a bungie cord

Your nose is showing. This won't get any easier for you.

They aren't people

Except he's not wrong. You're a socially inept beta. Thots will take you for everything you have, sure. Don't fuck thots.
But you can't make that distinction, and choose to 'go you're own way', probably cause you're ugly as fuck.
Find a girl, breed, raise white children. That simple.

You're just being an edgy MGTOW. Telling one guy to off himself, describing your comportment toward your mother as scorched Earth. Nothin' personnel, kid, but you're clearly in the early stages of the mental transition to Holla Forums tier and you're being a bit embarrassing.

Neither are kikes.

Where the fuck do you think we are, you inbred kike?

This is not the answer.

Are these supposed to be jokes? They aren't even coherent sentences.

That's one theory. The other is that they both have faces that look like the inside of a bag of smashed assholes.

the bungee rope has been video-edited out, you can see it if you watch the guy with the blue line in his hands, as that's a part of the bungee rope

That whole punching up/down/left/right/inside-out bullshit of theirs really grates. If I'm punching, I'm punching OUT at whatever the fuck is trying to punch IN.

Fuck, that creature is abhorrent. It's like Saudia Arabia and Africa pooled their resources in order to make some sort of aerodynamic rape-monster that can only communicate through humming.

literally "but it's okay when we do it" the fucking article. disgusting.

Absofuckinglutely.

I'm oppressed by kikes, so therefore Holla Forums is punching up.

The idea is to fight and create something that is not a jew controlled degenerate pile of filth.
If anyone gets in the way of that certainly punch, shove and destroy this opposing movement,group, person etc.
If a group merely opposes something minor that is not incompatible to your overall ideology and they have shown that they are honorable make an alliance like equals if they violate the alliance then destroy them repeat.

"purity spiral ™" is a jewish idea meant to keep nationalist movements crippled by jews & degenerates.

Does anyone have a youtube version of this vid?

Wait a minute guys. What if? Now bear with me on this. What if this whole time women were just being "ironic" about the whole feminism thing.

What if they really wanted us to expand the patriarchy and take away their rights instead of giving them more? What if feminists have just "ironically" wanted a good dicking all along but were too afraid to come out and just literally ask for it?

I genuinely don't know if this laugh track is original or added later as a form of juxtaposition. I've been reading some of the accounts from homos in the homo thread about what the "lifestyle" is like, and this seems similar. Empty, meaningless, fruitless, and damaging. This just makes me sad, because to consider the enormity of the problem is really blackpilling.

I'm a leaf though so perhaps it's worse in my neck of the woods.

The laugh track is definitely added. I'm looking for the source because it makes exactly the point that you just made - that it's sad how empty and damaging their lives are.

In some alternate reality, this girl has two or three children, a husband who loves her and provides for her and keeps her safe, and right now she's in a warm house surrounded by the sounds of her children playing, the soft lights of christmas decorations, and the wonderful smell of the food she's cooked. And when she gets old, she'll be the respected matriarch that people will turn to for advice - she'll be loved and she'll be happy.

But in our reality, she has absolutely no chance of being happy. She'll have pleasure, which she will often label "happy" - but she will never, at any time, be happy. Such a waste.

Yeah, it hits me in the feels. Waste on both sides, frankly. Every woman and man lost to Sodom is its own tragedy. I think we need a path to redemption for these people, though. I believe that, just as the former socialist useful idiot often becomes the most fanatical enemy of communism, it's possible that fags and roasties could find themselves in the same position. The purpose in procreation denied them, they could turn instead to the betterment of our people. Those who have souls, anyway. The rest will simply kill themselves one way or another.

Congrats on coming to the realization we did before 8pol even existed.

No shit, dude.

Yup, you're a tried and true jew.

Stop poking me with your obscenely long hooknose.

Take zinc supplements and start to work out.
Realize that women are absolutely malleable and should not be sought out for traits other than producing strong children.
Then do your own thing while actively ignoring women in general. If you're with a group always interact with the men first and at most glance over at the wet slit as it tries to get your attention.
If you get a girlfriend, respect her as far as you would a man and talk to her like a man.
They say stupid shit, inform them as such and put them on the farthest peripheral.

It is a very depressing HBO doc about alcoholism, I had to turn it off.

hbo.com/content/hboweb/en/documentaries/risky-drinking/risky-drinking.html

i'd say id want to chain her to my rape dungeon, but since she's likelly a feminist she's most likelly unfuckably ugly
yeah we learned this from your side bitch
we used to be joking back in old Holla Forums whenever we posted "hitla did nuffin rong", but your side took it literally and ended pushing us head first into real natsoc
we are the children of feminism (the one they couldn't abort) and now you reap what you sow

Thanks for the palate cleanser, saved for future instances of disgusting jewesses.

I literally operate on irony. they can't even.

Ask and ye shall receive. The song kinda cuts out at the end and my audio editing skills aren't up to snuff to get it to sound right. Second one is another blooper.

What a disgusting whore, I've been in a lot of clubs and I've never seen people doing that shit in the restrooms. Man, I fucking hate clubs

Fuken lel

It's from the show Rehab Addict, she fixes up old houses. I have no idea which episode it's from, any searches just turn up celeb gossip. It's a good show if you like watching somebody save old houses in Detroit though.

Jesus did she say anything when she said this? First time seeing this and she straight up looks MKUltra'd the fuck out.
Why does spoopy shit like this put tears in my eyes?

The truth that we can see in our daily lives is that women only truly have any sort of respect for men that they originally formed a relationship with when they were younger, in the same way that women despite their whorish ways tend to have some respect for their father. As they grow older their ability to form paternal attachments wears off and they lose the ability to truly respect a man (other than on a primal level of having a temporary lust for Chad so long as he never shows any emotional vulnerability or human qualities) ever again. This paternal respect in which the woman follows the man as opposed to falsely viewing herself his equal is a key element in proper romance between men and women which is why our truly redpilled ancestors who where completely untouched by juden propaganda married young women. It was simply obvious to them. They knew that leaving women to sit until they turned ages like 18 simply made them spoiled and bitter. You ever seen a really hot girl with an average dude? I have too, and most of them met when the girl was very young. He is no Chad but because he formed such a crucial part of her development she is attached to her partner in a way that she never could be to Chad and wouldn't dream of leaving.

We also know that the ideal breeding age and age of peak fertility, scientifically speaking, for a woman is around 16. So what do you trust to lead you toward breeding habits, juden propaganda or natural laws? Adhering to the ridiculous age of consent of 18 (or even 16 or 17) is suicide for the white race and one of the primary causes of the breakdown of modern relationships. A man should being courting a girls as soon as possible to ensure that a proper paternal attachment between him and her is formed and should begin engaging in sexual conduct with her as soon as her biology, not juden kikery, deems she's ready (and as long as he stays loyal to her for life as she should after decades of such contact with him it won't matter one bit to her whether she started at 14 or 18).

The primary goal of a female in life is to find one man and devote the entirety of her feminine resources to him (affection, loyalty, sex, child-rearing, housekeeping,etc.) to support his masculine endeavors throughout his life. This is the only proper way and any other relationship arrangement is inferior. It doesn't make any difference whether she starts at 12 or 18 other than that waiting until 18 gives her no stable male romantic influence to lead her through puberty and into adulthood, allowing for all sorts of degenerate influences to crawl into her life and lead her astray from her proper path. Quit getting kiked altright. Don't take my word for it. Instead of trying to make a diamond out of the coal of washed up legal whores, find a 13 or 14 year old QT and flirt with her a bit. You don't even have to do anything that will put you at any legal risk, just court her a bit and feel the difference between a girl who still has that uniquely feminine natural respect and admiration for you and your average adult thot. I guarantee you that it won't be long before you're ready to find one and help develop her into a proper woman to eventually marry, cementing your place in her mind for life and creating an unassailable bond between you two. Or you can keep hunting in the trash can for Tyronne's leftovers. It's your choice.

Women are literally not capable of irony—they're simply morons. They're being brainwashed by kikes to do absolutely suicidal shit because of the very fact that they're receptive to brainwashing. Don't for a second think that women in general are more evil or conniving than a fucking kike.

oy vey goy marry that coalburner single mother, she just hit the wall, be a good goy

Animal Farm nailed this one; "everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others" :^)