Another Kike Pedo Bites The Dust: (((James Levine))) investigated for sexual assault

Mega kike and homosexual pedophile (((James Levine))) is finally being investigated for multiple instances of sexual assault, and for paying hush money to victims. You know it's bad when a cianigger rag reports it this bluntly:

Link: washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/metropolitan-opera-to-investigate-james-levine-over-sexual-abuse-allegations/2017/12/03/e8820982-d842-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.3279baea0c2f

It's likely the whole upper management at the Met is embroiled in this, as they've known for decades, but this kike is rich af and threatens those who attempt to bring charges. Prepare for heads to roll. Just thought I'd drop a little good news in the midst of ongoing kike fuckery in Syria. And let's be honest, we all knew his Wagner tempos were fucked anyway.

Cliquebait nonsense

All I wanted was a kike free first post on my first ever op, but I guess that was too much too ask.

I don't get why people aren't bumping or participating in these threads anymore. Its almost as if they are being slid. There were threads about James Levine and Jew Beastie Boys dad playwright Israel Horovitz and they both didn't even get 10 replies. Exposing these Jewish vermin is very important

You tried Kike

NOT MAROON 5!!!!! IT WILL NEVER END!!!!!

How many of these accusations/investigations have actually gone somewhere?

not surprising, the corruption of the arts continues

Most of them. At the very least most of the Kikes lost their jobs some might do jail time

Meant for

Can you please detail that more in-depth?

I haven't heard of many of the kikes losing their jobs, and I've heard of even fewer facing jail time. Please, tell me more.

Fucking bump

Kek approves this humor

I think it's partly because it's a daily thing that's lost novelty. Even a couple of months ago this would be a happening. Now it's almost a daily thing.
It's been speculated plenty that a major crackdown is coming and all these outings are attempts at firebreaks / preemptive damage control.

who?

Maybe they're starting to realize that most of the accusers are MtF trannies and that the whole thing is a big psyop to demonize White men.
Indeed, how else would (((they))) ensure the support of the right in spreading their psyop? They're only "jewish" to the awakened, to everyone else they are "old White guys."
No, only the elite. Being trans is a requirement to make it in (((Hollywood))). Satanism and freemasonry is their religion and they aspire to be like Baphomet.
media shills and young men who now realize they have been idolizing and masturbating over MtF trannies will viciously attack this post, expect it.
This is the prime reason that homosexuality is exploding in popularity. The kikes are conditioning young men to find male features sexually arousing by pairing them with female features and portraying the trannies as "women."
The show "Stranger Things" which is targeted at impressionable teenagers, has a 100% covert transgender cast.

Listen and believe is coming to bite the kikes in the ass.

ayy

To the target audience the jewishness of the accused is invisible, irrelevant. This won't affect kikes in the slightest, it will however be used as the basis for imposing draconian laws to regulate workplace interaction between White men and females.

Standard kike projection. Derail harder faggot.

What also did them in besides being pedo kikes was their the trans-racial bullshit. Now they're going to get treated like white the men they pretended to be, and the best part, if they try to play the antisemitism card they'll expose themselves more.

A kike who was in position of power to exploit white kids that wanted a career in music

Still kikes being taken out, kike.

The kikes promoting this anti-White psyop would like us to stop asking questions.
Questions like:
Picture related, they used to steal children to pass off as their own, now they just travel to (((orphanages))) and take their pick of the litter.

As predicted.

The genie is out of the bottle. "Some women have adam's apples"or all women if they happen to be hollywood actresses simply isn't going to cut it for much longer.

Ok well obviously THIS kike is a pedo just fucking look at him geez im surprised they didnt catch him sooner

Overrated conductor anyway.

No anyway with half a brain knows they were Jews. Even normies see it when literal Mossad is involved

anyone*

the Beastie boys thread didn't slide off the page. it was deleted by a mod.

FUCK MAROON 5!!!!! BREAKING EVERY CD NOW!!!!!

Really makes you think what overrated guys like Lang Lang had to do to get their carreers.

How else besides butt sex is a budding pianist to learn how to make such gay-ass faces, in order to convince mongrelized half conscious boomers that they play with emotion?

bump