What do you think of I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass meme...

What do you think of I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass meme? We all know third parties are trying their best to divide and conquer Europe and America on internet. The first ones were such as America food vs Europe food, America posters EU posters, America technology vs EU tech etc. None of those early memes had hard impact on America and EU relations on internet it was just banter but now i feel like this meme hit really hard Americans becasue it's true or either becoming true. I could say this is the first time the third parties really hit the nail on the head with this and nearly mastered the divide and conquer meme strategy.

Thanks for outing yourself. Reported.

Not like you read my whole post anyway

It just seemed kinda odd that this "meme" seemingly came out of nowhere with hundreds of different variations in such a short amount of time. I swear I saw the design years ago, but it never caught on.

Funny how I don’t give a flying fuck what a paid shill has to say, isn’t it?

breh you are retarded im asking you if ameri*** was successful meme by third parties.

It's obviously the result of a campaign by leftists.

Don’t care, paid shill.

The original meme is from way back like CY -2 iirc but never caught on. Out of the blue, about 100 variations on it were mass spammed on 4chan. Clearly organized. Clearly op research. Clearly a failure, like everything the enemy tries.

are you fucking retarded

I’m not a paid shill, so no.

I want Trump to make my hairy boipussy great again

you couldn't be more transparent if you tried, you fucking faggot.

are you retarded answer me

Nah, fuck off.

Here's something to post if you're interested in countering this propaganda.

you fuck off

but it did it successfuly caugh onto the other boards. That's successful meme right there

lol nah, shill.

No it didn't. I just gets parroted by other paid shills on 4chan, which is at least half just shitposting leftists and sharblue virgins anyways. Even then muttposters get BTFO on a regular basis from the 1 or 2 actual anons still using halfcuck.
funny how leftists always have to have these little simulated victories, celebrating a reality they construct in their mind. Good job on memeing Illary into the white house. Super successful right there.

HOW THE FUCK I AM SHILL YOU RETARD FUCK OFF FROM THIS THREAD IF YOU THINK I AM SHILL FUCK OF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Not when it was designed as demoralization for us.

sage

that's literally not an argument right there

sage

I think this board is full of retards. If you keep denying reality you never win against them. How about you then post counter memes which i dont see to happen.

Okay, bye now, paid shill.

how is that argument you retard meme is a meme no matter how demoralizating it is.

Learn English, paid shill.

You keep denying reality i see no counter meme to ameri* just some guys screaming it's not true. "not true America isn't full of ameri*" isnt counter meme.

We don’t have to counter your zero effort shiposting, though.

CAN I GET ACTUALLY ARGUMENTS AND ANSWERS INSTEAD OF PAID SHILL YOU FUCKING RETARDED SHITS

I didn't invent ameri*** meme also you are shitposting by shitposting so you are hypocrite fag

You're terrible at shilling. You stick out like a kike's nose. I think your handlers overestimated your abilities. Better take the show back to 4cuck, you're way in over your head.

see and

How about you go back where you came from and come up with something less obvious.

I don’t care what you did or didn’t invent. You obviously can’t invent anything, since you’re too stupid to do anything but be a paid shill.

see and

I never see those two when they post ameri*** memes. You posted infographs which are never posted as counterweight.

Get out of my thread

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAAHA
No.

Well, now you have. Run along.

Oh, by the way, you wouldn’t happen to be a woman, would you?

I hope your handler has to read all of your threads and comments so they can see what a miserable failure (you), and (((they))), are. Maybe astroturfing plebbit comments is more your speed.