More fake news - Mueller has NOT issued any subpoena for trump bank records!

Jay Sekulow just confirmed nothing like this has happened, on sean hannity show. CNN website no longer has it up. FAKE NEWS AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ui4pj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked. the kikes did it again.

No No.
Its very fake news

(ch-ch-checked)
That's all I needed to see.
FAKE NEWS CONFIRMED

I bet Trump is behind this. He knows his enemies want him to intervene in the investigation so they can hit him with 'obstruction of justice' and try to impeach him. Meanwhile, he is throwing disinformation around and the media is so starved for anything anti-trump to throw their Drumpf hating audience a bone that they keep falling for it, thereby eroding their credibility.

archive.is/ui4pj

I likewise have my suspicions that a lot of the very fake news that has been coming out/getting retracted lately is disinfo from the Trump camp. It's useful for tracking what info is going where and has the double effect of BTFOing the corporate media. Love it. Some great gets and great news so far today. Shaping up to be a great month.

yea, unfortunately that kike had the headline up for hours.

At this rate the left are not going to make it to Christmas.

heiled
I think that is the goal. Their output of fake news is increasing to the point that they are either being deliberately fed disinfo to make them look bad, or they are pulling out all the stops to try and remove Trump

(fucking binary checked)
I love watching the fool of owari tactic cards work in action. And the hungry leftists and lugenpresse keep getting played for fools time and time again. They can't and are unwilling to see it.

Further proof that Holla Forums is currently being targeted.

Reported.

what's the deal, rabbi? The bar mitzvah go longer than expected?

Still up on the granuiad, with more than 111K kikebook shares. (another 3K in the last few minutes) Wonder how many will share the correction.
When I clicked the guardian's source link I got a handelsblatt page that listed the story's contributors. When I visited the page without the guardian's extra link info I saw a page with no attribution. Seemed fucky, but it may just be because of paywall interference.
Archived either way; now we know some of the people responsible for this.

Post is relevant to the thread how, exactly?

filtered and reported.

Never forget, this train has no brakes.

None.

Ever.

Mr Bones ride never ends.

I think there may well be a couple pro trumpers in the mueller team. They feed fake news to the media, media and mueller lose credibility.

Nice numbahs.
Are there any news sites with headlines about retracting the story, an apology, or it being false reporting? I hate how this shit gets all the normie liberals in a frenzy and less than 10% pay attention to the retraction.

I don't think its from the trump camp, because MSM keep saying "a source close to the investigation". I think its someone on muellers team.

hey you want timely bread, bake it yourself.
I'm just happy (((he)) ) is amplifying the truth for a change

This is the closest i could find…

Are they trying to sabotage the corp media or just fully retarded?

I think its to hurt the media. Proving that they depend too much on anonymous sources and now keep getting burned.

Give us the scoops Blomald, they belong to us!

With the 10999999 and 11000000 get earlier today confirming kikes about to get BTFO, and President Trump still the winner of his private game of 44D chess, I think I'm really going to enjoy this Christmas.

yes, it was originally a 98