X-Files

Trump Derangement Syndrome continues tonight on the X-Files.
Let me recap the 11th Season of the X-Files for you anons who are not watching.
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
I wonder what is on Chris Carters mind these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/x-files-trump-fake-news-mandela-effect/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every strongly left leaning gen y and late boomer has a hard on for trump. They should get a room for crying out loud.

wat

Was it rape?

This can't be real. This has to be an edit.

I think the audio is fucked up but the clip is real.

Drumpf is raping Chris Carter's mind every night.

What tf happened to Chris Carter kek, this is way beyond his Jesse Ventura parody schlock episode.

RIP in piece X-Files, Chris Carter cucked out just like all the rest, Hollyjew needs to be Norked.

lol did anyone actually watch it for real to see if its fake or not?

Yeah user, sure did, it's all fake! you're a faggot for even questioning how low these pieces of shit will stoop

screenrant.com/x-files-trump-fake-news-mandela-effect/

>Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” promise is rooted in a similar wistful melancholy over days gone by, but The X-Files managed to sum it all up in one of the best hours of television the series has yet produced.

let that last line sink into your skulls a bit

Kek. Next episode Mulder and Scully will accidentally drop their phones into the toilet to explain why there are no preserved records of their conspiring how to take down the President

If aliens were to ever see this shit, they'd have every right to build a force field to keep us out.

Only (((drumpfkins))) dont find this funny.

Oh it's funny, just not in the way they intended.

Is that… Yakub?

So which is it? Is Trump a sexist racist literally Hitler, or is he a convoluted bafoonish Jewish puppet?
X-files seems to think the former and you seem to believe the latter.

Here is a better version with the bing bing bong part at the end.

The episode is even more pathetic than first appearances suggest. At least half the episode was filmed in parking garage. They wanted to save their budget for the ending with alien because they really wanted to stick it to Trump.

Option C.) He's a con artist and his followers are rubes.

Option D.) You say the same thing about every politician and encourage people to wait for a revolution that you know in your heart of hearts is never coming.

How about option D.)? He's a funny shitposter and the least awful choice for a president, and that this should really say a lot about the state of things. 90% of people who voted for him knew exactly what they were getting.

What's the con, user? 🤔

E.) He's a Zionist tool and one of the last Presidents of the US right before the whole country collapses into official third world status and all your shitposting and jerking off over the tanned moron won't mean shit when you're trying to hide from the nigger rape gangs

The funny thing is, this puts people who think Russia connection is real in the same group as the people that think the greys steal cows for sex organs.

America isn't already a part of the third world?

Not officially.

Obama is not the president anymore, you fool.

He might as well be for how much Trump keeps giving the Democrats everything they want.

Disappointed

this is an actual honest to god episode of the the x-files? i noticed the ctv logo in the corner and assumed it was a skit from some leaf comedy show.

Why does this even exist?
The Aliens were supposed to take over in 2012 or so.
Gillian's face looks like a plaster mask with make up
The Syndicate was basically stalling and negotiating with the ayylmaos while trying to find a way out and not get obliterated

I think they'd rather find collective human culture and civilizations as too inferior to talk with after a certain point in time

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The X-Files ended with the movie.

I really really love the X-Files but i've always had to stop watching once Robert Patrick is introduced. It gets so bad so quickly. I haven't even tried watching the new stuff. The movies are shit too. The show has fuck all to do with the characters, it's all about lore and mysteries but just like anything else popular they completely misunderstood why it's good. Gillian and David have terrible chemistry and are both boring flat actors, that's actually why it works so well in this dry shitty 90s mystery show about aliens. You could totally reboot the X-Files in a modern setting and do the same shit writing FBI agents tasked with chasing the paranormal. It's not even that hard to do when you have writers who are actually interested in said paranormal like the original writers were.

Example?

It just never ends does it?

I have difficulty watching past the seventh season too.

I thought there's only 6 seasons

current season is 11

Not until you're lying on the ground, bleeding.

Or we kill all the jews.

If your shit is orange then you need to stop eating doritos you fat retard.

That he gives a shit about your or anything but personal enrichment and self-aggrandizement.

friendly reminder the overwhelming majority of leftists have neither firearms nor military or other tactical training and if this became a shooting war it would be over essentially before it began

This. Keep in mind that some of the best X Files shows were the ones written by Vince Gilligan, the writer of Breaking Bad.

episodes*

Is this… Is this shit serious? I stopped after the third, but seriously, what the hell is this? Is this a fucking joke? When I heard X-Files was getting a revival, I just expected boring plots and recycled ideas with mediocre to average writing and a shit ton of diversity pandering. But this mess is on a whole different level of stupid. I just can't properly describe what the fuck this is.

Fuck I miss the old Adams Family.

Iran is gay, as are hijabs.

You asked for this.

It's still very comfy to watch, though the pain of not having a personal Morticia to dress up as a french maid for me cuts deep.

is this real

Old show

Go get some anons on /x/ and write 13 scripts then shop them around networks. Acknowledge it's a complete X-Files clone but without the overarching narrative to bog down writer's and their freedom for stories. Then, after your 2 leads (same genders), add maybe 4 other characters who rotate in and out of each episode as supporting characters.
You would only get consultative and writing credit, so there'd still be a chance to fuck it up, but it'd be fun.

I would have thought that conspiracy theories and paranormal activity would of been better milked after 9/11 denial was fairly mainstream, but it somehow went the other way.

So that's what the episodes have been about. They were swimming in their own irony to be honest. Don't trust the gub'ment in the 90's. And when the people actually decide they don't trust it they vote for Trump who's strongly anti gub'ment. The absolute state of the left is insane.

Every smart person in the world hates rich, spoiled idiots like the Chump. Deal with it, soyboys. Make some angry calls to CNN to let off some steam.

Great…I literally just bought this season a week ago to watch so I could take a break from politics.

I havent watched it yet. Hopefully its not that bad.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, when's the vasectomy?

It's pretty much a few big ones here and there and some little ones like them putting down birther conspiracy theories. I'll probably finish out the season but it's obvious they care more about ripping on trump and trump supporters than they care about the X files.

I remember they virtue signaled a few months back on twitter. It's like a call out to soyboys and landwhales.

HAHAHAAA YEAHHHH BABY FUCK DRUMPF AMIRITE???? pls watch our show guys

Finally watched episode 4. Love how they basically tied holocaust denial to insanity.

They've changed the lore so many times now it actually makes not one lick of sense. Continuity has been obliterated. I hate watch it now while remembering the kino of seasons 1 & 2. I just have to keep watching because I want to see them fulfill this train wreck of a show with jesus baby showing up to pull a mary sue of some kind.