Vidya comfy thread

What's made you comfy in vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

gsc-game.com/index.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&thm_id=23742&page=2&sec_id=11
metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/WhatYouKnowThatAintSo.html#Guns
mega.nz/#F!SZwEWSqA!Qp8EHd-VcUrkJtE_cI8FLg
stalker.wikia.com/wiki/PMm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit game

Pretty great game, actually. Significantly better than Far Cry once you start encountering Trigens and the game goes from 8/10 to 2/10, and infinitely better than rubberbanding nigger malaria simulator.

I don't know anything about the other Farcry games, but I know 3 is boring shit.

The gunplay is roughly on par with STALKER, so it's a great tropical sandbox experience if that's what you're looking for. A first-person, less crazy Just Cause 2.

It's too bad that the best character in the game only gets like 15 minutes of screen time.

Could be worse, he probably may have never appeared.

Pretty comfy in a melancholic way

Kill your self Ubishit

FC3 is a pretty great game until you get to the second island. Having Vaas only as a middle boss was shit, and everything after it is shit. Enemies become armored or bullet sponges and using guerrilla tactics to take down outposts and bases becomes obsolete/boring.

In the midway it was fucking nice to strap a truck with C4, ram it in to a base while jumping out, exploding it when they gather and then picking of the rest off a cliff with a sniper.

I'm sure many can call it shit, especially with the downgrades, but it was a good game, definitely. Not bad in any sense.

Kill yourself Ubishit

Zachtronics games are pretty comfy once you get into groove. Shenzhen I/O, TIS-100, SpaceChem, Infinifactory and the older Flash and standalone titles.

Infinifactory is probably their weakest but most accessible game. It's polished and probably easiest to wrap your head around, but it's not as demanding when it comes to efficiency. It's not as constrained in space and rarely on time, so you can generally cheese the solution outta there somehow.
Contrast that with SpaceChem where even phoning it in almost always requires serious thinking and just barely scraping by is an accomplishment in and of itself.

dubs

Zachtronics games are pretty damn comfy.
Having played all of them, I agree that SpaceChem is the hardest of the bunch.

I'm currently playing Shenzhen I/O and having a great time. This game is comfy as fuck.

Once you download some mods that gets the UI out of your face, sure.

Yeah pretty good game. Reviewers tried to downgrade it a little by crying about the story.

Autumn Plains was the comfiest.

How does Far Cry 4 compare to 3? I was thinking of giving 3 another play but I wonder if 4 is worth a try. I expect them to basically be the same game with different maps, but 4 will at least be a newer experience than replaying 3.

A shit reskin thats more of the same down to the weapons.
Stick with Blood Dragon

I enjoyed 3 more than BD. BD's shtick wore thin after 20 minutes.

Quote where I said that. Are you retarded?
Yeah, and every vanilla STALKER game has bullet sponge enemies and weapons with enormous cones of fire and paintball-tier ballistics.
After you, shitskin.

only if you play on easy, casual faggot. far cry is shit.

You're dead-on. The gameplay was mediocre to good, second island was shit, but goddamn. Those jungles and shores were comfy as fuck.

Kill yourself Ubicuck

Empty as fuck too besides the 3 animals you're supposed to kill to get them upgrades.

Nope, I mod the fucking game and you're full of shit. I don't know why you're perpetuating that retarded myth when STALKER's files are all plaintext and you can see exactly how damage resistances and accuracy get modified per difficulty level.

Also, take a closer look at what I said, nigger.

mynigger.jpg
Basically my exact thoughts. They should have had Vas kill his boss and take over. I definitely enjoyed getting the armor and being allowed to walk right up to bases and scout them out, as well as having the wing suit.

FC3's gunplay has nothing on STALKER
using the sights kills any stability issues a gun might have even on LMGs, that's not "gunplay"
and overall guns feel like plastic and cancer
FC2 had the same "gunplay" but at least guns had condition so it was at least a tiny bit fun
the only good thing to come out of FC3 is BD and it lasts like 2 fucking hours

It has nothing on modded STALKER, but it blows Vanilla the fuck out.
Which is better than Vanilla's massive cones of fire that don't even line up with your iron sights until you get one of the high-tier 5.56 weapons.
No it didn't, FC2 has niggers that are made of kevlar and can eat multiple 7.62x51 shots to the torso without flinching.

vanilla SoC yeah, but not CoP or even CS
fucking anything is better than vanilla SoC in terms of gunplay, though with some weapons it hit the spot in terms of muh realism.
but i had no issue with the africans. mostly used shotguns or FAL and they died pretty much in one 2-3 round FAL burst or one shot from any shotgun
did you try aiming? or using sniper rifles and shotguns in that case, they could easily kill almost any nigger in the torso with the exception being some mercs with body armor
but it was about the same shit with FC3. i mostly played on hard and regular pirates could eat up to 5 7.62x39 rounds in the torso with no reaction other than yelling. SMGs were a fucking disaster.
ended up rolling with a .357, a FAMAS and a SVD for the whole first island sequence. then switched to 416 and a deagle and it was literally the same shit but now enemies could soak 1 more round before dying
it could be a good game if you want to just roam around the jungle running over some wildlife and taking pictures but as a first person shooter it blows asshole

I miss Far Cry Instincts Predator's multiplayer. Between the pred vs humans mode and the map editor (allowing for good times in fan made modes like cops vs robbers, shark tank, and other custom map shit), it was a fun game I played for years.

Shame they went to generic African safari 2 after it. Tried 2 and 3, hated both of 'em (though hearing the FC2 multiplayer announcer shout about his dia-MONDS was always funny to me). Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

except you can see the obvious differences in damage with the difficulty.
there's your problem, retard.

Ive been playing the game since its release, I replayed vanilla in a shitton of difficulties, you're full of shit.
Thats even worse faggot FarCry 3 has hitscan shit with neither bulletdrop or spread like the OG.
Its a point and click game and the m14 in the game is a testamemt to that.

How?
Weapons only differ by their damage output and are hitscan trash.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R has those RNG mechanics as a progression system, being less noticeable as you actually get better equipment and git gud, teaches you to fire in bursts like the OG FarCry did and actually makes you learn and get good at it.
Thats not gunplay you fucking faggot and FarCry 3 still does this, the weapons on both games handle pretty much the same
Fuck out of here Ubicuck

Casual shit, you havent even played the games.

Hows that a fucking problem?

CS and CoP are both pretty shit in the gunplay department. Play them side-by-side with Vanilla and with AO. Vanilla CS and CoP aren't QUITE as bad as SoC, but they're still shit-tier compared to modded.
The damage is all kinds of fucked up. A .45 does as much as real fuckin' NATO

No shit.

As I said, if took at look at the .ltx files, specifically those dealing with resistances and weapons, you'd see how wrong you are.

Since you haven't done that, I can safely disregard the rest of your post as blatant shitposting since you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and are arguing from a point of emotion.

reddit please i bought SoC the day it was available and did the same for the rest of the games

CoP is obviously better than SoC, CS is somewhere in between but it was meant to be a dumb shootan game so its disappointing on its own
they're still shit in vanilla, all of em. but i had more fun with them than i had with any of FC games except maybe the first one

hit_probability_gd_ is the one thats uchangeable if you play on Master you piece of shit as it doesnt affect the RNG spread but affects the probability of the NPCs hitting you.
Damage to you and the NPCs gets higher with difficulty.
gsc-game.com/index.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&thm_id=23742&page=2&sec_id=11

Eat a fucking dick Ubikike

Oh I agree, fully modded I would roll all three into an easy top 10 game of all time for their experiences as a whole.

But vanilla SoC/CS/CoP? Average, extremely flawed games.

Here we have a Fallout Bethesdafag redditor who bought CS thinking it was a ripoff of it.

This is everything I've already said. You were the one claiming that "you need to play on master or they're bullet sponges!" which is not true, they're bullet sponges on every difficulty with the default resistances.

Heres the spoon Ubikike

shitposting with stalker related images from 9gag doesnt make you sound any less retarded /r/stalker
vanilla SoC was fucking trash and everyone had more technical difficulties with it than you have trying to sound like you know what you're on about
the concept was fucking awesome and everyone was hyped since like 2003 but it was borderline unplayable until it was patched and it even then it had a lot of flaws
the gunplay for the most part was ok but it didnt seem like a huge thing when everything else is more glitchy than no man's sky
CS was a shitty shooter that no one liked but it was a huge step forward in terms of visuals
CoP tried to bring back the spirit of stalkan and kind of succeeded but still wasn't perfect
thank fuck the modding community was huge enough to fix almost every aspect of the games except CS it's garbage either way
go read some more stories from other wannabe fans on your favorite subreddit and come back, friendo
i'll go grab a snack

Also, its pretty fucking obvious that you two faggots are evaluating the games by their content and not by their atnosphere, release date and gameplay.
Especially if you think CS is better than SoC considering that CS was fucking mistake that never should have existed.

Nice proxy faggot and that image is OC directly from here.
The only bugs I ever had with unpatched SoC was a main quest marker not dissapearing after I had finish it and two crashes.
You're a little bitch son

I see some values and corresponding bodyparts but not much else.
What am I supposed to take from this?
That you dont know what the fuck you're talking about and are a shit taste pleb?
Because Ive known that for a while now.

You backed yourself into a corner because you thought you were right. Now that you've been empirically proven wrong with hard data, you're sitting there in full damage control mode pretending you won the argument.

Just stop, it's fucking pathetic and shit like that is the reason we've fallen so far in the last two years. Admit you were wrong and move on, or just close the thread.

What hard data nigger?
You havent given me shit and Ive played the game countless times in various difficulties to know that thy change the probability of the enemy hitting you and the damage you do to NPCs and vice versa.

Those values show neither the difficulties or their meaning which is funny considering they have different values for each difficulty if those really are the damage values for each of the 5 difficulties.

This faggot opens up the game in autistic detail railing about peoples misconceptions, and surprise surprise, Master upping the damage done isnt listed.
metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/WhatYouKnowThatAintSo.html#Guns

Those are locational damage multipliers, and they're the same on every difficulty you fucking mongoloid.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and regurgitating info that you don't understand isn't going to make you any less wrong. Seriously, just stop. This is an anonymous imageboard. You can go to a different thread and nobody there will know how wrong you are until you open your mouth again. Just move on. It's embarrassing.

Prove it

Wouldn't those just act as multipliers to a base amount of damage which COULD differ between difficulties user? You two actually got me curious

There are several variables that come into play when you fire a weapon in STALKER to get the damage.

There's the base modifier from the weapon, there's the ammo modifiers which include damage and armor pierce (percent of resistance negated) if applicable, and then there's the locational damage multiplier. Then that number is multiplied by the enemy's fire_wound_immunity.

For damage done to the player, yes.

Id argue its not on the damage values but on other variables.
Damage values dont mean shit when you have a hit animation that negates most damage while it plays out.
Regardless of what said variables are they make the time to kill on Master much faster and you can easily tell it by playing the game on different difficulties and testing it out on the Bandits on the first mission.

Just fuck off.

Thats damage done to the player from different states/hazards though.

Which is exactly what I said there you fucking idiot.
See:

Fuckoff commie

Where are the damage values for when the player is hit by the NPCs fire?

Vaas was actually never intended.

They casted the voice actor for the main villain, and even if he wasn't appropiate for the character they were going for, they like the performance so much that they decided to make an entire plot line for that voice actor.

I guess being spontaneous instead of following the checklist paid off.
Too bad theyll never understand that again considering both it and BD werent expanded upon.

You're not even trying anymore. You're arguing with a fucking modder about things you don't understand.

I'm not even doing this for your sake, since you're just pretending to be retarded at this point, but for the other people who don't know how the damage works, and may still think that various myths (like your bullets disappearing on difficulties lower than Master) are actually true.

Your locational damage modifier is found in actor.ltx along with your resistances (fire_wound_immunity is the multiplier for weapon damage, 1.0 = 100% damage, 0.75 = 75% damage, so on and so forth) that are modified by the armor/artifacts you've got equipped if applicable.

Explain to me then how does shooting an Exosqueleton equipped Stalker in the head with a SP5 9x39 round from a Val is an insta death on Master but otherwise on other difficulties?

You've yet to show said modifier though no location based damage on the last cap you posted, thats for sure.

Indeed thats the bulletproof cap
What does that have to do with the base damage NPCs do to you?

So, user, asking as someone who really wants to get into STALKER:

Should I play on Master or not? I already know I should play the game modded at least

I already told you where everything was, faggot. Open the files in notepad++ yourself you stupid nigger.

I would, because every good mod makes the weapons reasonably accurate and damaging (avoid vanilla at all costs), so amping up the damage YOU take by playing on Master provides the best experience IMO. Sort of like Ranger mode in Metro.

Have your first playtrough on vanilla user.
Youll cheerish the mods even more and appreciate the game for what it was and is, they're great games modded or othetwise, regardless of what the cocksucking OP thinks.
Play on Master and check out the general for anything you need to know.

Go back to >>>/reddit/ and never come back.

Playing a STALKER game vanilla is like playing a Bethesda game vanilla, and there are enough mods to have dozens of new and interesting playthroughs. There is literally no reason to ever play Vanilla.

Then why have you posted useless shit and havent posted what actually matters in this case?
Not on the computer right now

Nice try Todd
Did you also mod M&B in your first playtrough you fucking pleb?

Maybe next time, kiddo :^)

Where did I say I haven't finished the first game? The fact that you're now resorting to outright fabrications means you've 100% lost the argument. You're done, it's over, close the thread.

No you fucking havent

Banished for town building comfy.
OpenTTD for autismal comfy.

Very impressive digits.

doesnt make the images any better really, it's the shit you usually see some niggas post on cuckchan and reddit while asking for "recommended mods" and why vanilla is so shit
but yeah you haven't played unpatched SoC if those are the only bugs you had with it
the VPN is a must, can't do anything about that

He's right, though. As much as I liked FarCry, the game loses great part of its appeal when the retarded mutant shit starts appearing.

It's getting out of hand, but in a comfy way. I can just add more stuff to the system and it still works. Loops, man, the capacity is intense.

I'm replaying Beyond Good & Evil right now. Is there a screenshot key? And no, not the dogshit Ubi version they're giving away. What a hot mess.

What's wrong with that version? I got it and was considering playing through it.

Replay it on the max difficulty you fucking pleb
You can kill the muties with a sequence of shoots in the face.
Learn how to fucking burst fire

It has even worse graphical issues than an old GOG installer I have. It has some outright controller support but the camera is painful. More texture/shadow flickering. GOG's wrapper has some help for the game being goofed on multicores too. I'm not sure precisely what is wrong with the Ubi version but it's a lot more janky.

It has nothing to do with the difficulty, and everything to do with how it's a complete bait and switch. One minute you're fighting dangerous human enemies with great AI, the next you're fighting retarded, poorly designed mutants with shit AI out of fucking nowhere.

Where did I say it was a problem with the difficulty, nigger?

I bought that shit back then because I wanted a game about shooting mercenaries/soldiers in some fucking island, not a bunch of lame monsters

Also, it generally plays better with mouse and keyboard, anyway. The only thing the Ubi version seems to do better is autodetect best compatibility options. Here's what they should look like so it doesn't look like a mess on a modern system. You might be able to find it in the share thread archives but I'm uploading the one I have and will anchor here if someone wants it.

Changes the pace of the game, theres plenty of operatan in the game as it is, the 6 or so mutie sections barely dent that.

But the main character was such a crybaby bitch though.

And his friends were even worse. You'd trudge that island to save a bunch of annoying normalfags. It felt so strange to play it when each time he was captured by Vaas it was unmotivating to try to escape because you kind of wanted the whining to end already.

No motivation to get that whiny burger out of the mess to save his even more annoying normalfag friends.

Like that other user said, it's a good Island roaming sandbox. It's comfy to fuck around for a little while and then that gets old and there's not much more to the game.

Hyrule is comfy for me. Doesn't really matter which iteration. Childhood nostalgia and all that, I freely admit, but it is comfy

mega.nz/#F!SZwEWSqA!Qp8EHd-VcUrkJtE_cI8FLg

go to game folder
run settingsapplication
go back to desktop and find the gog shortcut (commands looks like location/gogwrap.exe" GOGBEYONDGOODANDEVIL)
run game from that and not BGE.exe
there's also a widescreen fix on PCGamingWiki

More like:

They completely fucked up the game's pacing with that shit. Metro and STALKER do a great job of mixing operating with mutant hunting, FC shits the bed on that front.

Wrong. You are wrong. Your opinion is wrong, your beliefs are wrong, and your biology is wrong.

Roughly on par may have been poor wording.

It's absolutely better than Vanilla STALKER where every non-high tier weapon is like 100MOA, but nearly as good as modded where you can tweak the weapons to the point where you're at milsim levels of realism.

but not nearly as good modded*

Yeah he was whiny but I mean more the story of the dude discovering his warrior side. And that his friends/gf were nothing but plebs. Reviewers cried about his transformation, but remember the guy is an x-games athlete in college… he is a prime physical specimen.

All these same reviewers conveniently skipped these issues for nu-tombraider, a casualized version of FC3. This was about the period where everybody started to realize that "reviewers" were judging games based on sjw shit.

FC2 > Blood Dragon > FC1: Instincts Predator > FC3 > FC1

I haven't played anything past Blood Dragon but from what i've seen they are just 3 but more boring.

Supernatural shit happening always makes a game more interesting for me, I don't get why there's this stigma against it on Holla Forums. If I wanted to gun down Buff McHuge mercenaries by the dozen in an exotic location I'd play every other generic shooter today.

But it wasn't supernatural. It was bullshit boring lab-grown mutants and weren't even remotely fun to fight and didn't fit the setting or theme at all. With Crysis you had spooky ayylmaos right of the gate, and it set a good tone for the entire game.

With Far Cry, it's like they ran out of ideas halfway through the game and just starting throwing stupid fucking mutants at you.

But user thats the only good game in the series.

The Witcher is a pretty comfy game.

It's the exact opposite for me. The game foreshadows ayy lmaos like some kind of super spooky shit and then you finally run into them and they're not even remotely scary or interesting and the game turns into a complete fucking slog with one gimmick level after the other. After the mutants got introduced FC got a lot better for me because there was finally some dynamic to the combat and different enemy types to deal with instead of endlessly gunning down the same dumbfuck mercenaries. Also, AI infighting is always cool as shit so it was nice to enter battles as a 3rd party or just watch the chaos unfold on the sidelines.

FC2 sucks, m8. I wanted it to be good so much, even with the mods that supposedly fix the shit, but it wasn't. The game is a chore.

You're a bitch

But he's right. The game succeeds only when you completely disregard the awful story missions and are just free-roaming doing your own thing and making your own fun. Even that gets old whenever you have to backtrack and realize that all outposts and checkpoints instantly respawn once you're a couple hundred feet away and break line of sight, so there's no satisfaction of cleaning things up.

I wonder how far this shitshow will go.

Keep posting and find out.

At least it wasn't as bad as FC4 where they forced the stronk womyn narrative down your throat and punished you with subtle shame-on-yous if you chose to side with the guy instead, in which they made every effort to convince you that he was morally inferior.

Then the bad guy, who was the only slightly interesting character was barely featured at all, and the final confrontation was the most anticlimactic experience ever.

I just played it to fuck around with outposts in a new environment, but even the environment was a big failure. It was bland, boring and they fell flat on their face in taking advantage of the new setting.

As for the sequel, I didn't play it due to "we wuz…" so I can't compare that but it looked like shit from what I saw.

FC3 made up for its weaknesses in being a comfy fuck-around-on-an-island simulator. FC4 couldn't even get that part right.

That wasn't even the worst bit. The battle was a fucking QTE. Single biggest disappointment of the entire game.

OP thinks vanilla S.T.A.L.K.E.R is bad and that FarCry 3 is a better game than it.
Thats how far it goes

Holy fucking shit

Vanilla stalker is fine with the latest patches. Unless you're a >muh graphix fag.

It's fine as long as you don't mind all but the highest tier weapons being 100+ MOA and enemies being pretty ridiculous bullet sponges.

I prefer my STALKER experience to be closer to a milsim, if you prefer yours to be more like Counter Strike, hey, to each his own.

Quit playing on anything but Master you faggot. Also, aim for the head.

What mod? I just tried AMK and it sucked dick.

user read the thread, I already went over this in ridiculously autistic detail.

Difficulty only modifies the player's resistances, it does not cause a percent of the player's shots to disappear, and it does not increase your damage done. A low-tier bandit will take ~8 makarov shots to the chest to kill on Novice, and he will take ~8 makarov shots to the chest to kill on Master. You can go test this right now. Go find actor.ltx and set your fire_wound_immunity to 0 which will make you invulnerable to enemy gunfire so you can get close and make sure every shot is going exactly where it's supposed to, and you'll find that enemies take the same amount of damage on all difficulties.

The reason it "feels like" you're killing faster is because of A) Observer Expectancy Effect (there are still people that would swear on a stack of bibles that anything below Master causes a percent of your shots to poof), and B) you're playing smarter and taking more time to aim, resulting in more headshots as the head and eye hitboxes have large damage multipliers with no wounding threshold.

Whatever mod you want. It's fairly trivial to unfuck any mod with a realistic damage model. Individual ballistics is more time consuming, but you're looking at maybe 30 minutes tops to cover every weapon and ammo type.

I just did that, and you're wrong. Shooting a bandit in the chest only took 3 shots on Master. What patch are you on?

Also, there is literally an accuracy modifier in one of the Ltx files for the difficulties. Do you think this doesn't function?

Is OGSE worth anything?

I thought the game was built on Master difficulty, then THQ ordered them to make easier difficulties, and they did… but all damage (including your own) scaled, so Master has you die-and kill-more easily?

Either he was friendly fired by someone else, or you accidentally headshotted him because of the hilariously huge cone of fire on the mak. This has been exhaustively tested on 1.0006.

You're thinking of:
hit_probability_gd_novice = 0.80
hit_probability_gd_stalker = 0.80
hit_probability_gd_veteran = 0.80
hit_probability_gd_master = 0.80
Which is located in each weapon.ltx file, but only modifies the base accuracy chance for enemies using those weapons. Set it to 0 and try it yourself.

No, it just modifies the Actor's (you) percent damage resists.

You're so full of shit

But you didn't do that. One user just said that "I went to master and killed one in 3 body shots" which is mechanically impossible in Vanilla unless the bandit was already weakened (likely), or one of the shots was a headshot (extremely likely) due to the gigantic spread on the Mak.

It's not complicated.

Just stomping all over your deep seated misconceptions and superstitions, don't mind me.

Nah fam, you're full of shit
stalker.wikia.com/wiki/PMm

Well, I tried it on 1.0004 (Unmodded) and the bandito still drops in 3 or 4 body shots. However, when I just now went and played OGSE which is defaulted to 1.0006, I attacked some military dudes and headshots weren't doing fuck all on master, so maybe it's the patch.

Now recommend me some real milsim mods fgt

Misery :^)

Military have significantly better armor than bandits. Low calibers do jack shit to them, I think that's always been the same in every mod I've played.
Don't bother replying to the guy, he's been on an autismal rampage for several threads hooting and hollering about MUH FILES.

Here you go. Vanilla 1.0006 with my bullet resistance set to 100% for the test. Did over 10 runs, took between 5 and 8 shots every time. The inconsistency is likely from the "spine" hitbox having a .5 modifier from the front since the default multipliers are pretty shit.

Honestly that's probably just OGSE being bullet spongy as fuck. I actually made a modular unfucker for OGSE since it's pretty fantastic once you fix that shit, like slavs in hoodies taking 6+ 5.45x39 shots to the chest before going down. Also many of the "boss" enemies have ENORMOUS hp pools, like the bandit bosses, where they can take 20+ headshots to kill, but unfortunately it's tedious as fuck to fix them as they use specific quest NPC damage profiles, and need to be hunted down manually in the spawn table, but their names aren't what their names actually are, so there's a bit of trial and error.

As for the mods, big fan of OGSE (needs to be unfucked), AO, and ArsenOL 2.2 (needs to be slightly unfucked).

I've posted in this thread, and the STALKER thread after 8eebe8 was so assblasted at me blowing him the fuck out he stopped posting here and took his rage to that thread.

I'm sorry facts trigger you.

Far Cry 4 was a literal reskin of FC3. I played a lot of FC3. When I tried playing FC4, it was too boring, and almost immediately, I felt the same burnout I developed for 3.

Felt the exact same way, I played FC4 a week after I finally got bored of FC3 and it felt like I started up FC3 again. I quit like 15 minutes after I met Pagan Min.

farcry might be the best free roaming games

The only thing unfortunate about FC1 is it gets progressively more directed toward the end but I guess it has to wrap itself up somehow. I do appreciate they didn't go full lolwesofanny story progression and kept it a bit subdued. Could have been a good action schlock series, it's unfortunate they decided they were making important games after a while. Has anyone ridden out so far in FC2 that you hit that barrier? I remember that spooking me the first time it happened because I thought it was just one of those infinite plane sort of things and I'd just keep wheeling it forever.