No Russian Flag or Anthem at 2018 Olympics- Only Participate as Neutrals

I know, first asshole will be "muh russian shill" but I like watching Russian female ice skaters and the rest. When ZOG wants to put the pressure on, they sure as shit can from every fucking direction. And yes, I'm sure Russia does bad shit and far from angels, but far too many (((coincidences))) these past two years.

"The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has banned the Russian Olympic Committee from 2018 Olympics, ruling that Russian athletes can only compete under a neutral flag in South Korea in February.
The decision comes following a panel hearing on the results of investigations involving Russia being accused of doping violations.

Competing as neutrals without a national team means that athletes will not take part in the opening ceremony, and their country’s anthem will not be played if they win any medals. Russian President Vladimir Putin described the option as a “humiliating” compromise."

BULLSHIT. I know the Jews outright lie with this stuff because they took a fucking tweet I myself wrote and set up via VPN in Russia and printed in on a Brit news site as a "Russian trying to interfere in US election."

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/5225/team-usa-yes-we-re-drug-tested
rt.com/sport/359215-wada-substances-williams-biles/
foxsports.com/olympics/story/swimmer-michael-phelps-back-in-anti-doping-program-111413
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8257888
archive.org/details/HitlerTableTalk
archive.is/CM7kL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao get rekt ruskies

fucking shame. What other cute girls are there to watch winter olympics for? Only sport where you can really see the girl's body is ice skating, and Russia is by far best for that. Maybe the baltic will have good girls.

inb4 "muh dik," living in ZOG what other chance do you get to see foreign QTs?

Every other country dopes. In the USA they just get "doctor's permission" and "exemptions."

I already know I'm talking to an asshole, but what exactly do you have against Russia? Do you think they should sit back and do nothing as NATO movies right up to their borders? Should they have let ZOG overthrow Assad so ISIS could raise black flag in Damascus and set stage for greater Israel? Juden!!!

Can't Mossad Assad….

this is what a room-temp IQ looks like
the internet. outside. other countries.
military duty is very unbecoming for a woman, and only a faggot gets aroused by the thought of a woman in the armed forces. a civilization that is willing to put their women in combat is a civilization living in a dangerous state of biological denial.

Great way to start off a dialogue faggot
nothing really. they got caught doping and there is good reason to believe they use men/hermaphs in some competitions. they did the crime, now they're paying the time.
and when other countries get caught and banned in a similar way, I'll laugh at them as well
the fuck are you on about?

Olympics is a fucking disgrace, a Jewish gambling and investment circus. Needs to be dismantled and remade, it does not represent its past.

I'm not a big fan of the Russkies but even I can see the political BS at play here.

The whole Norwegian ski-team is on "astma-prescriptions", it just conviently hides doping in tests. It's all about politics, (((they))) don't want russian pride and they want Russia to lash out so that they can start the third world war and subdue us whites all for once.

The fact that you don't understand Russian's connection to Syria/Ukraine and why ZOG is squeezing them is proof you don't belong here le boomer. It's not the early 80s anymore, the Cold War is long over grandpa.

Remember to take your meds and tell me when you had your last bowel movement.

They pulled same exact thing with Maria Sharapova because she was Russian.

What did the (((IOC))) mean by this?

I know the connection between Syria and Russia, retard, it's just 100% unrelated to what we're talking about.
talk about projection. try to stay on topic faggot.

To be fair though, asthma in endurance sports in cold climate is a legit condition. I know this from personal experience.

Wrong.
espn.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/5225/team-usa-yes-we-re-drug-tested
Wrong.
rt.com/sport/359215-wada-substances-williams-biles/
foxsports.com/olympics/story/swimmer-michael-phelps-back-in-anti-doping-program-111413
Wrong.
Any other wildly inaccurate accusations left to make, or are you done making a fool of yourself?

I can't believe we have an actual IOC shill itt!

Ok, kiddo you had your fun. Time to go back to wherever you came from.

I like watching the winter olympics to be honest. Especially when I'm at my family's farm and have a fire burning in the wood stove. Very, very comfy.

Interesting. You might be lying of course but that's perfectly plausible considering their other fuckery. It's still stupid because they reveal themselves as petty, dishonest schemers while Russia scores legitimate victim points. I really don't see the logic. It just looks like the kikes can't stop themselves regardless of the cost/benefit ratio.

tbf the williams sisters were born male, so their man skeletons are enough to win over any woman

(checked)
Have they ever? It's always like that.

I'm inclined to agree with you based on images like the first pic but then I'm inclined not to because one of them got pregnant…

True. After more than two millennia of overplaying their hand and getting curb-stomped as a consequence they still show no sign of understanding. It really looks like the jews are not learning animals. Ah well.

shill reported

Why is it suddenly a current thing, during a time they all break time-records?

It's not THAT common that 95% of the athletes needs it.

Men can be pregnant too you fucking shitlord.

Neither was Lance Armstrong, you dipshit, if you do doping you don't need it during competition. Just do it beforehand for a couple of years and then lay off and breeze through victory. The sports-business works much very similiar to the movie-business. It's about what connections you got and if you subdue yourself to them or not. The second you become a problem or want to make a statement to the rest they will convieniently test you while you're on gear.

Should just pull out and say fuck em.

Putin is like agent Ryan in Hunter who wants to run the show and have martial law while continuing to let the Jews run finance and thus media and thus direction of his race in his country.

NEW RULES FOR THE OLYMPICS
- No Russian Interference!
- Trannies Can Be Whatever They Want

Hahahah, seriously, who the fuck cares about this shit anymore?

Oh come on user, maybe he's just a boomer?

Doping: that's unfair; you're banned!

Man competing as a woman: no problem; you're good to go!

(((IOC)))

The whole thing is just a giant private family business anyway. Look into it, you'll be amazed.

Speaking of Russia:
hownu.ru

Fucking breadncircusfag plebs.

Wew they didn't pull off this bullshit in the fucking Cold War.

Don't know about that 95% figure, but it is very common among XC skiers. That's a fact.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8257888

And frankly, anyone who has ever done endurance sports in the cold will relate to that conclusion. Just last weekend, I was hiking at 1800m altitude and below zero temperatures. Guess how my whole respiratory apparatus felt afterwards (and not just afterwards, even during the hike). Now imagine doing this not once every couple of weeks, but 6 months a year, for many years, since youth like competitve XC skiers.

confirmed pedo

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8257888
Nice trips.

ALL SAME EXACT PERSON

So fucking butthurt that I nailed him exactly as the fat, greedy, boomer asshole he is that he had to go to his cell phone and then to Tor to back himself up. You use same exact verbiage in your (((different))) posts without even knowing it retard.

Why do Syria and Ukraine matter? Let me explain it to you dumbass– ZOG punishes Russia on the world stage for stopping their coup in Ukraine (notice picture of Victoria Nuland I left above, the one married into infamous ZOG Kagan Neo-con family known for handing out cookies to Ukrainian (((opposition)))?

It's pretty fucking hysterical that you were so assert and I nailed you so perfectly that you took the tie to go to Tor and cellphone to try to pretend others were in agreement with you (who didn't participate at all in discussion, btw, just came here to "cheer you on" and use same exact tone and verbiage as you do. (((Pure Coincidence))). I've been here too longer faggot bullshit like that asshole.

I'll also add that enjoying Russian and other Eastern Euros figure skate (something at which they've traditionally excelled) and admiring the grace and precision and beauty of the sport isn't pedo. Simply you projecting. Sad!

nice try, slavshit

Gee, a d/c shill going as a Tor-pedo. Dr. WLP fully accepted Russians and Slavs as, and I quote "racial kinsmen." You'd have been thrown out of a NA meeting and probable had your ass kicked for saying that sort of thing there (of course, you wouldn't have had the balls).

At that time, there were 3 or 4 Navy SEALS who were National Alliance members. And no, not as undercover FEDs, they openly told Dr Pierce what they were. I know at least one was expelled (thanks to horrid Jewish troll Albright…many were against killing fellow Whites in Serbia on behalf of Jews) and others just given some sort of reprimand.

In any event /cargocult/ leftist, your c/c failed…miserably. Next war will be Slavs and Euros with their guns firmly trained on the REAL enemy:

Good comment. Everyone else just springing out in this thread either for d&c purposes, or to bait.

What will (((Shelomova))) do?

On the contrary, they have been crub stomped many times, but they always come back, stronger than ever. Why would they change tactics, if it works out just well on the long run?

Read Hitlers views on non-Aryan slav untermensch:
archive.org/details/HitlerTableTalk
Oh wait, you can't, because it's banned by the (((Kremlin)))

But how can we beat those evil Russians at sports if they aren't there? How we will prove the superiority of Tyrone over Ivan?

I'd rather club them to death like baby seals.

No one buys your faggy D&C. How does it feel?

Russians are anti-nationalist, anti-white, have holohoax denial laws, are the enemy of Europe, etc.

Facts are facts, subhuman scum.

(((Kremlin))) (((KGB))) literally created the holohoax myth.
Russia bans all the written writings of Adolph Hitler and other NatSocs, yet having Lenin's corpse on display in (((Red Square))) and statues of him and Stalin all over the country is still 100% kosher.

Isn't next years the one with trannies allowed to compete? Should be fun.

So who expects the Russian fans to go there and ensure their national anthem plays and many flags show up?

I wager between a hundred Russians you could sneak in one hell of a sound system and the batteries to power it.

Not a bad idea but something like that could only work once. Then they'd get strip-searched and anal-probed for every game. Just like their athletes.

Best to boycott the whole circus.

needs more female russian ice skaters

Exactly what our government deserve.

You know this is going to backfire right? It’s obvious politicalization. You can get the US team banned once countries start pointing out US can’t keep athletes from committing crimes like theft and rape. Not to mention US has the largest history of doping in sports.

Nah see you follow that up with blasting it on loudspeaker setups outside the stadium.
Have roving bands of russians going around whatever city the game is in looking for media crews, then playing the russian anthem at ludicrous volume to drown out whatever they're saying.

Just generally be a nuisance

No, seriously, watch the webm and kek away.

I'd rather let the kikes be a nuisance while boosting my lampshade portfolio.

Kek!

that's normal behavior for vatniks

>IOC lets "trans" men compete in women's events, but is (((concerned))) about Russian doping?

archive.is/CM7kL

Sounds like a good time to start a non-pozzed "Olympics"

The last time I watched the Summer Games in Brazil, there was a track event in which Sweden, France, Britain, and Canada all had fucking niggers wearing their countries' flags and competing for them. All jokes aside, none of these places are nigger countries. And it wasn't just track niggers either, Austria gave a 17-year old Taiwanese girl Austrian citizenship so she could play table tennis for them, and Australia had a half-Incan Peruvian on their beach volleyball squad, while Botswana had a white guy so they could compete in swimming. The fact that it's even permissible for any country to just recruit people from fucking wherever and give them bogus citizenship to compete in events like this means the whole thing is a farce.

fun fact: Michael Phelps or someone he knew used to post on Holla Forums back in like 2007 or 2008. Somewhere on one of my old hard drives there's a picture of Phelps hitting a bong someone posted to Holla Forums
Turns out, when you play with the levels you start to see the familiar imageboard css on the desktop behind him.
polite sage for off topic random memory from 10 years ago
thanks for bringing that back, user

it's pretty much admitted already that this is political
kikes are really butthurt about Syria and the west about muh gays and Syria because kikes told them to

This isn't some geat secret, user. It's well known that Phelps consumes cannabis, and he publicly advocated for legalization at various occasions.

What's wrong with you, goy? Look at these proud ethnic Frenchmen representing their home country you shitlord!

sounds about right,I've only met three people from France. 2 were black and the other one was Jewish.

Frence really is irredeemable isn't?

Ironically enough, the 2 best players in their squad are both actual Frenchmen, Griezmann and LLoris.
If population displacement were as innocent as importing muh superior athletes, it'd almost be funny.

More of a rugby man myself so I will take your word for it.

No white population subjected to what all western nations have suffered under for a century is irredeemable.

I never understand how faggots call them non white all while siding with dark Mediterraneans. They are higher up the whiteness scale.

It's just one of the oldest kike D&C tactics in the playbook; that the 56% meme are instant JIDF flags and easily ignored, fortunately.

Wasn't France projected to be 50%+ by 2020?

This. Every "X are not white" claim is text-book d&c.

Open borders killed the purpose of the Olympics. Ratings will continue to decline. It is a shame we don't have them more often so that we can track the decline easier.

was this the girl the nips made all the anime drawings of? When they showed Natalya her fan base, they said she was "second only to a Russian figure skater" and I'm pretty sure this was her….

Reminder, the IOC refugees as it's own separate Olympic team.

I am normally the first to call someone a Russian shill, being Polish and all that.
But this is indeed retarded. Although Russia did manage to somehow make its atheletes dope.

Well, I don't know who to hate, because the West gives me more reasons to hate them than Russia gives me to hate Russia.

the IOC allows refugees as it's own separate Olympic team.

>Oh wait, you can't, because it's banned by the (((Kremlin)))
What a shock, a TOR-pedo so not in ZOG. In other words, a Soros-funded asshole they're using some of that $18 billion on to generally turn the board into suspicion, chaos, cancer, and to make sure nothing gets done.

I REFUSE to believe you really buy this Jew narrative, hymie. If you do, you belong in a cell with padded walls, to keep you from banging your head against the fucking wall. But even STILL after all this time, your market research is shit if you think any REAL committed Holla Forumsack thinks the "muh Russia" narrative is real.

And given that this place works on a Pareto Distribution, the Internet H8 Machinelstill keep doing as much damage as always Abe.

Lately, 95% of tor-posts are pure shilling. I don't mind since it trains newfags to recognise kikery.

Any nation that isn't too poor to afford doping schemes uses them. 100% of medal winners are doping. Honor in sports is a joke. This is indeed a slight against Russia, but rather than a lie it is just the selective application of scrutiny. Russia is being excluded from the secret circle jerk.

Well fuck, now we have to wait another 4 years for US vs. Russia hockey. Damnit man.

Did you retards even read the thread? This isn't about muh Eyria, this is about (((vodkaniggers))) being druggies, which is an absolute fact. nu-Holla Forums strikes again!

I agree, Phelps hitting a bong is nothing special. Not trying to make any point, just reading his name made me remember old times.
sage for off topic phelps posting

It's all lost it's meaning anyway since the people competing nowadays are so secluded from their nation anyway that they might aswell compete under the sponsor-names instead. They barely train in their home-country, they barely do anything for their country other than train for some stupid sport, a skill that has no value whatsoever if it's just mean't for being good at that sport and all the nation do is allocate facilities and resources to these people so that they can stay in their secluded groups (together with all the other athletes of the other nations, making it ridiculous in itself to see the olympics as something special when all of the athletes there has already become vagabonds, nationless and rootless people).

Come on, let's face the hypocracy. Nobody banned USA in the late 90's. Nobody banned Finland in the early 00's.

This is bullshit. Punishing world class athletes because of politics in an international stage that should be apolitical is Bush league. Also, the Winter Olympics is where Russians actually do well. I wouldn't trust a fair deal in terms of judging and officiating(figure skating, ice hockey etc) if I were the Russians. Probaly going to get the old screw job.

Russia is really good at hockey and figure skating. The judges in figure skating can literally "shut it down" if they want. The refs in ice hockey can have a huge influence on the game also.

And don't forget the nigger wonder bolt

He was Jamaican.

Yes he was but he wasn't tested either

It's really easy to control people if everyone is a criminal, permission to use force against anyone you don't like endorsed by the law.