Is he to blame, real talk

Is he to blame, real talk.

OH NO NO NO

No, fault lay 100% with the spoiled man children who spit the PT back in his face like babies.

Kathleen Kennedy, JJ Abrams and Rian Johnson are the true guilty party here.

I thought Trump said he had 4 or 5 billion dollars?

lol no

Lucas basically said so himself, Mike.

George caught lightning in a bottle with the original trilogy. He then made a pretty bad prequel trilogy and everyone hated them when they came out. Now that the Disney kikes are fucking the dead corpse of Star Wars, most of the retards think George did nothing wrong.

I don't know much about US politics, but didn't he have to give up a lot of his businesses to the family so they weren't in his name?

lol no

Because he didn’t, Mike. The OT were just as full of plot holes and dumb kid stuff only difference was people were seeing new SW for the first time as adults. Also the films have always only been half the appeal and the games & merch from the PT were arguably BETTER than OT. Now thanks to parasites like you we have corporate political agenda flicks with games like battlefront 2 and chubby mongoloid grill action figures. YOU did this you autistic fat alcoholic fuck, hope you get face cancer.

Millennials who think the PT was good because they were five when they saw it are pure cancer.

The pod race game is arguably one of the best racing games out there tbh

This

People who say the OT was good while the PT are bad are fucking stupid. Star Wars became what it was because of everything outside and surrounding the movies.

Disney managed to kill off toys sales of Star Wars. That is all that needs to be said. Ever.

Post one.

please be real

Nah the prequels sucked its just that the new ones suck more so now retards think that the prequels are "good." They aren't good, just less bad.

to blame for what?
be more specific, OP

For selling Star Wars to disney

well he was the one that sold it, so obviously you fucking idiot

Yes

Is that why The Phantom Menace was filling up theaters for a whole year after release?

The prequels were shit! You fucking white males just hate Daisy "Charismatic" Ridley.

Nice bit of historical revisionism there. Niggers were kangz too right?

Are there any actual plot holes in the prequel trilogy? "I didn't like it" isn't a plot hole.

I think /ourguy/ Argent put it well.

lmao only retarded liberals hated the prequels because it was about false narrative during 9/11 crisis and they expected Star Wars to be progressive compared to LOTR

Kill yourself, RLMdrone.

no, the nitpicky autistic fanboys are at fault for not liking his movies

Why do you retards find this funny? You look retarded and people are indignant, is this what you wanted to be in life?

They're good movies. Accept it.

Keep crying, Kike Cucklasa.

Kinda.
The prequels weren't that great in spite of what the autists here are trying to meme, but they weren't as terrible as is often claimed, either.
He just got tired of it all.
And I don't blame him.
Trying to please nitpicky, rabid fanboys is a Sisyphean task on a good day, and he's not young any more.
The biggest mistake he made regarding the whole affair was selling it to Yidsney without having an iron clad buyback option if (when) they screwed the pooch.

That was no mistake, it was revenge.

fanboys got the StarWars they deserved
the only bad thing Lucas did was kida sell himself with the 2 original sequels and make Han not die and the ending be a happy "good goys win shit instead of the moraly grey stuff you origianlly planed and pussing our with not making JarJar the big dady sithlord in disguise just cus butthurt fanboys threw a bitch fit

had lucas stayed true to his artistic vision none of this would have happened, but even if he sucumbed to greed, the true blame lays with the fanboys

No, this is a hollwood CEO's excuse after their terrible movie fails… "its the customers fault not the film!!"

I don't buy that excuse especially with how terrible movies are now. If you make a good movie people will watch. Can a SW film reach OT levels? Perhaps but you need a solid story that isn't afraid to be a good story without worrying about pc/sjw agenda.
The PT had problems which in hind sight especially after the steaming pile of shit disney (no surprises there it's what disney does ruin things) delivered ( all 3 Disney films) the PT are far better movies as they are more inventive, memorable and had more potential (given how disney is hung up on ripping the OT off).

The seething hate for Lucas and SW itself I would believe as its self evident most especially in TLJ. The political ambition bit seems plausible as well.

The PT story was in reference to the patriot act and war in afghanistan, it was anti-Bush (although bush was a neo-cohen), as everything elsewas back then remember the anti-war/ anti-Bush marches?

George Lucas is incapable of showcasing morally grey areas in movies.
Making jar jar binks was strike 1, making him CGI instead of a human in a suit strike 2, actually releasing the movie with jar jar binks in it was strike 3. Out!

Han Solo was not supposed to die, Lucas originally planned 3 trilogies dealing with Luke/Leia/Han (we got this one) - Aftermath of Empire defeat - stories of old Luke/Leia/Han and their children

script for political undertones and false flags existed years ago he just adopted it a little bit and instead of humans he put aliens as trade federation to avoid political accusations from US government.

The original plan was:

1)Fall of Anakin
2)Luke redeems Vader
3)Luke confronts the Emperor

Initially Leia wasn’t his twin; she would go and rule the remnant of her people in a bittersweet ending at the end of ROTJ. The last trilogy would he about Luke trying to find his sister before the Emperor, since both would realize that the one of them with her on their side would defeat the other.

Wrong.gif

Jarjar hate is a meme. He's not even that bad.

Missah think you do not know de wae!

Yes. He was a control freak who held the franchise back by keeping everything that wasn't made by him as strictly merchandising. When he couldn't bankroll his own tv series he just clung to the rights for decades.

this meme isn't funny anymore

Yep

Please fuck off back to reddit.

Explain what makes Jar Jar so much worse than C3PO.

you can't own an idea

Tell Disney.

i was watching babylon 5 last night and looking at the poorly aged cgi. For just one bleary-eyed moment i thought - "I wonder if this show would be better with improved cgi"

a moment later i snapped out of my reverie and realized my mistake. But i understood lucas a little better in that moment. Years have gone by, a stray thought plus the means to do it is what lead to all this. He knew the truth once but time makes fools of us all. That's why it's so important to have traditions and truths you hold to. It may slow progress but it also limits the depths of the mistakes one can make.