==AFRICAN PRESIDENT TO EU : STOPE BRIBING AFRICA WE WANT OUR PEOPLE TO STAY HERE==

GHANAIAN PRESIDENT SLAMS SHOCKED FRENCH LEADER FOR GIVING AWAY FRENCH TAXPAYERS MONEY TO BRIBE AFRICAN CONTINENT, SAYS AFRICA NEEDS IT'S PEOPLE AND THEY MUST STAY IN AFRICA TO BUILD IT

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/11480/europe-migrant-crisis-exodus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checkin OP dubs , still a massive faggot though
He's right and frenchy is fucked
We need to get all niggers back on that continent somehow then light a nice brush fire on the east side of the continent and let it work its way slowly west. The Good Burn
CAUTERIZE THE WOUND

No they don't. They are probably very happy about getting rid of a few million scumbags.

he's right and not just about Africa but any country. This free immigration we have now is a total madness

These are the people categorized "smart" enough to save some money and get out of their fucked countries.
Idiots by Western standards though.

exactly what trump said.to the un general assembly

>We have learned that over the long term, uncontrolled migration is deeply unfair to both the sending and the receiving countries. For the sending countries, it reduces domestic pressure to pursue needed political and economic reform and drains them of the human capital necessary to motivate and implement those reforms. For the receiving countries, the substantial costs of uncontrolled migration are born overwhelmingly by low-income citizens whose concerns are often ignored by both media and government.

Filthy fucking Jews giving away tax payer money to Africa so they their people to migrate to Europe. These fucking rat kikes have to pay for what they've done

kek at the Ghanaian presidents speech.

What an idiot. The reason why rapefugees manage to cross the Sahara is twofold: 1. globalist smuggling networks 2. the prospect of living a comfortable life while never having to work in their lives. So good luck making these fuckers work in Ghana of all places.

Anyway, can someone tell me why we have been giving African and the third world more generally speaking billions upon billions for so many years, with absolutely no return on investment whatsoever? Jews, sure, but I mean beyond that?

Literally nothing beyond that. The Jews hate our people and want to destroy our countries. That's it

Not just that, but also fit enough to survive the journey and as you mentioned wealthy enough to pay for it.
These are the people who are least likely to need assistance and are taking the spots of those who do (who also shouldn't be let in), which makes it all the more absurd that leftists act like open borders is anything more than a policy to dilute white nations.

Even those who know it's an unsustainable system probably are scared to be the one to pull the plug and have the bad PR that would follow from the following mass starvation etc.

OY VEY THE AFRICAN GOYIM KNOW

Now managed to listen it to the end.
Look 6:15. He calls France a corporation.

Some user once called foreign aid "loading the pistol" and it's true when you think about it. You can't flood Europe with millions of rapefugees if Africa or the Middle East are empty. On the contrary you need them to be bursting at the seams.

Which is where foreign aid (and also globalist NGO's like MSF providing medical services) come in, multiplying the population of Africa tenfold in the last 100 years.

Very true.

My muhfuggen sides!!!!!!!
Ahahahahahahaha

Meanwhile in Germany:
"AfD party day is, when you get surrounded in a taxi in the morning by Antifa and police cavalry and the taxi driver with foreign background asks: "AfD good! Should I drive through them?"

Even the fucking migrants are more right wing then the cucks.
Anyway, doesn't mean it is good to keep them in, but it just shows how fucked up this is.

More than six million migrants are waiting in countries around the Mediterranean to cross into Europe, according to a classified German government report leaked to Bild.

"Young people all have cellphones and they can see what's happening in other parts of the world, and that acts as a magnet." — Michael Møller, Director of the United Nations office in Geneva.

"The biggest migration movements are still ahead: Africa's population will double in the next decades… Nigeria [will grow] to 400 million. In our digital age with the internet and mobile phones, everyone knows about our prosperity and lifestyle…. Eight to ten million migrants are still on the way." — Gerd Müller, Germany's Development Minister.

FULL ARTICLE

gatestoneinstitute.org/11480/europe-migrant-crisis-exodus

Writing for the Financial Times, (((Gideon Rachman))) explained Europe's predicament:

"One possible reaction for Europe is to accept that migration from the rest of the world is inevitable—and embrace it wholeheartedly. Europe's debt-ridden economies need an injection of youth and dynamism. Who will staff their old-age homes and building sites if not immigrants from the rest of the world?

"But even those Europeans who make the case for immigration tend to argue that, of course, newcomers to the continent must all accept 'European values.' That may be unrealistic… Many immigrants from the Middle East and Africa bring much more conservative and sexist attitudes with them. It will take more than a few civics classes to change that….

"It may be possible for island nations surrounded by the Pacific Ocean, such as Japan or Australia, to maintain strict controls on immigration. It will be all but impossible for an EU that is part of a Eurasian landmass and is separated from Africa only by narrow stretches of the Mediterranean."

People = GDP = Kikes (like Jupiter boy there)

Non-Natsoc detected

The goal was to feed and overpopulated them so they can replace whites. It's working. 100% return on investment

Every kike controlled country is a corporation nowadays.

Well shieeeeeeeeeet. Time for digging.
Start with Greece and bank of the orient "τραπεζα της ανατολης" at the start of the 20th century to the 50s. Check the U.S. register for foreign entities and corporations.

bump

So WE don't want them to come here and THEY don't want them to come here, but (((SOMEONE))) badly wants them to come here. Really formulates the ol' pralines, doesn't it?

Libertarianism is already achieved then. Its just the snake was a jew all along.

Why is it always Ghanaians though? I've grown up in a "multicultural" shithole and the only two niggers that never chimped out were from Ghana. Everytime you hear something positive about Africa it most likely comes from there. Are they perhaps the most advanced niggers?

See, I suspected something like this. It's a scheme to destroy all those barbaric foreign governments that won't provide proper security for mass vaccinations and other efforts by liberal NGOs to claim the lesser economies for their ideals.

Large amount of R haplogroup, which suggest an immigration of European people into the region in some distant past.

Is this nigger implying that the beta niggers actually work instead of nigging up the country?

So the snake is an evil jew…… like the snake from the bible that tricked adam and eve? ( sorry for Bible ref)
I think jews get off an shit like this… "stupid goyim flying evil snake flag" rubs hands

No wonder Africa can't get shit done when their "best" are retarded thieving yoofs.

Get over the simplistic approach. It's all about knowledge of self, self-awareness. The bringer of knowledge and wisdom is neither a trickster nor malicious. In fact he's a god of ours, or rather many gods. Don't get carried away by orthodoxy.

Rather, don't get carried away by christian orthodoxy. Excuse me while I gas myself for making that mistake.

k, good advice.

(checked)
What glorious digits

Yes but I figure I would get shit on for posting that here. It's also good to remember that there are true creeds and false creeds. There are also creeds that are more true than others. They are all judged by the totality of knowledge, which is God. The more true a creed is to God, the more orthodox it is to the one Truth. But a creed can be orthodox to falsehood. That's why I say you shouldn't get carried away by orthodoxy, but rather open yourself to God instead.

BASED

I just feel confused at Africa not being 100% shit.

Are Africans generally stupid? Yes, however it's a big continent. There are some there intelligent enough to know when they're being lied to.

I don't hate Africans. In fact, I wish them the absolute best. I want them to thrive on their continent, to build marvels of architecture and develop new technologies. I want them to cure disease and end starvation. I want them to do all of this; I just want them to do it in their own nations. White nations for whites, black nations for blacks.

i want them all dead and their land inhabited by whites

kek