So the Pokemon Sun and Moon demo came out in NA and has been out for Nipponese region e-shop for a lot longer...

So the Pokemon Sun and Moon demo came out in NA and has been out for Nipponese region e-shop for a lot longer. Anyone play it yet?

(pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?47082-Pokemon-XG-NeXt-Gen-(Pokemon-XD-Gale-of-Darkness-hack)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's out? OK, downloading.

Someone dump a damn cia. I don't want to wait till tomorrow.

I think that's the XD romhack that tries to spice things up a bit.

What romhack?

Pokemon XG : NeXt Gen
projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?47082-Pokemon-XG-NeXt-Gen-(Pokemon-XD-Gale-of-Darkness-hack)

Nobody has it due to encryption fuckery.

I hear competitive play is at the core of its programming.

?

user is talking about that XD romhack. Such as special / physical split and a steeper difficulty curve.

That doesn't mean competitive play at its core, but okay. It's just nice to have other pre-Gen 4 games to have the special/physical split hacked into them. I haven't ever played Colosseum but I'm waiting for a romhack of it, or at least a guide on how to romhack it before I play it.

Nice thread, OP.

Sun/Moon has some competitive changes anyways. They are disallowing megas in competitions, which is only ever a good thing.

i never played these shitty ass games, so im curious how people play against each other

they just take turns and whoever has more HP or highest lelvel gaymon wins? sounds retarded as fuck fam

pokemon is shit

Please go back to reddit.

?

It's not actually out yet. It has existed on the eShop for some time now, but hasn't actually been released and so won't be decryptable and playable until later today.

And here I was hopeful that the US demo was actually released. Oh well, just one more day.

Oh.

When is "later today"?

Whenever it is "late morning" in Yurop, since they get the demo first.

Yeah, I just checked JP eShop, it's not officially out yet.

I expect you fags to have this on Freeshop by 2 PM EST tomorrow. Shouldn't be too hard since it comes out at noon EST tomorrow, somebody will do it.

Does it really need to be on freeshop if it's a free demo?

Freeshop is shit, user

I see nothing wrong with it.
Updates everything automatically and gets the job done without a hitch.