Sweden declares pepe, milk and the ok hand sign alt right symbols

0x0.st/sHmj.pdf

They also claim that (((name))) is used to identify jewish people and mentions Shia LeBouf and Trump potentially about he will not divide us?

Other urls found in this thread:

it.uu.se/katalog/likaa366
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't speak Somali, so are they banning milk now?

No, my Swedish is bad but this appears to be some sort of guide to deal with internet hate, I believe this is aimed at 4/pol/ possibly 8/pol/ don't use 4/pol/ do they use (((text))) often? It'd be interesting if they were targeting this.

They claim that milk is used by the alt right as a form of racial purity and that drinking it improves the white blood line

Milk lowers test. Seems like they are trying to bait whites into buying into the kike dairy and meat industry propaganda so their future generations will be more easily controlled.

Doubtful, more like they are organizing some sort o JIDF for muslims/swedes

Well they are right about the brackets but what they fail to mention is that they invented it and then adopted its use as a form of self identification. Exactly the same as the gold star before the war.

oh so that is what the Alt Right therm is for

Requesting a Pepe doing the ok sign while drinking milk with the Swedish flag in the background and a triggered feminist Wojack crying about it.

FUCK
They're on to us!
How will we ever recover user?

Double this.

You forgot

And forgot

Do they have frogs in sweden?

Probably.

They used to
The Somalis raped them all to extinction

They do now!

>You just arrived at late to work because you were gangraped diversified by Somalis on the bus, but you are ready to start fighting the patriarchy

That's the 666 symbol. Eye of Horus.

kek

This is the Holla Forums I remember.

Oy vey

Swedes have become superstitious niggers. Jesus fuck man, this is your brain on communism.

NOT EVEN ONCE

Captain Sweden should intervene during the bus ride before she is raped and take one for team Sweden.

creamy racism

Make this glass more milky

Yesterday's satire is today's law in Sweden.

Poe's Law on cow steroids.

BTW, we really should start memeing Dove soap bars as fascist symbols tbh.

First i was like, ain't clicking that shit nigger!
Then searched for it, Lisa Kaati Swedish Defence Research Agency
If someone told me few years ago that the government defence part would spend money to analyze memes, i would have called him crazy.
Imagine one can soon get jailed in sweden for possesion of an unregistered pepe.

Extra high bail for publicly releasing the rarest of Pepes tbh.

Do they realize the power this gives to shitposting Taiwanese basket weaving boards like ours? If the left takes the position of rejecting anything we support as their identity we win because we can push them further into a corner or direct them to be even crazier to the normalfags. They are handing us the feather we will make into the arrow that fells them.

Soap in general.

drink skim milk. only whole milk is estrogen filled.

Sveeden doesn't vant to get out done by the Poles with the Polish Defense League.

Not really. White soap only. And Dove in particular has had an apparently rayciss string of pro-human adverts. I suspect that so far at least some of the company leadership are /ourguy/s.

Only Europeans have genes that allow us to consume lactose beyond infancy and early childhood. Milk is white and red pilled, get it raw instead of processed.

Top fucking kek these plebs are still pawns in 2D chess fighting for the same side without knowing it

I don't even have to LARP. I've loved milk all my life. I can easily drink a full gallon of it by myself each day. The knowledge that now I can trigger apeshits and libshits and delusionals by doing so is just icing on the cake.

Icing and cake require milk to make, and go great with milk.

Nope it was the ok signal not the one you posted

They're mentally living in a different dimension from reality.

How hard must it be to not only explain spurdo, but do it with a language barrier?

Never understood this one. Here's a pic of fucking Bibi doing it.

This guy is such a fucking Nazi omg… Why is he even free?

all the crazy shit rejected elsewhere seems to sprout wings in sweden. Remember when they tried to make these symbols evil elsewhere, and it was too ridiculous to be taken seriously?

Nope, would you mind to tell me where?

I can't drink of a full gallon of really anything. Am I still honorary?

Name of the article
Det vita hatet:
Means the white hatred, are they teaching people to hate whites in sweden already?

Also Nivea.

Thirded.

Fuck off fagfag.

She made stats with "hate intensity" against *censored* public figures from the comment sections of "hate sites"

complete loon

Some races are lactose intolerant.

WEW LAD

How long until they make Friends a racist symbol.

>you will never have a wife

Thinking the OK symbol is a satanic jew symbol is on the same level as idiots freaking out because it's a "nazi symbol"

It's ok Toby White

the fags have taken sweden

Why does Obama love cock so much and why won't he admit his wife is a tranny?

White Northern Europeans are unique in being one of the few racial groups that are predominantly lactose tolerant.

The more you know.

The USA, during the whole HWNDU crap

No it doesn't, and it's a great source of extra macronutrients. Fuck off. Dairy is white.

Skim milk is garbage, it's a waste product of butter production that is traditionally used to fatten up pigs. It's also good for watering flowers. But certainly not drinking.

The important thing for dairy products (or any bovine or lamb products) is that you get it grass-fed, or ideally "100% grass-fed". Raw is also very desireable; non-homogenized is important as well. If you can't get raw, regular pasteurized is better than ultra-pasteurized.

wow I was just about to post that exact map

kys

what propaganda is that, fag moron?

Youre all going back Cinto!

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, user

Sweden is hitting Weimar Republic levels of liberalism.
Soon they'll be banning toothpicks.

My life is complete now.

Oh no the lactose intolerant jew can't digest Melk. Gas yourself you yid.

Some? Try most. Being tolerant is the exception, not the rule.

Buy the "real kind" with cream on-top even unpasteurized and see if your body is able. I can drink practically any kind of melk even the cheapest but perhaps you need it more pure. Do what your ancestors have done for many millennia, drink white milk and have white children.

honestly tho get it grassfed if possible

Updated to CY +2.95 specs lads

Whites are the only racial group that have lactase a majority persistence; you can see this in fact in places where whites and Arabs mixed, like central and northern Africa.
Even though most central Africans have a tiny percentage of white and/or Arab ancestry, the genes (T*13910 from Europe and G*13915, thought to come from the Middle East) still spread throughout the black population due to natural selection while places like Mexico (which has a much higher white ancestry) didn't developed it as strongly as they didn't have anywhere near as big of a need.
With the exception of South Africa whites didn't mix much lower than the Congo so lactose intolerance is significantly higher in the southern parts of the continent.

I miss greentext stories like this. Although the material of them has changed considerably over the years from a simple >tfw this girl I like to saving the white race from annihilation, guess its just part and parcel of living in the West.

We live in different times now. These times demand stronger medicine

That's a big pill

It was a rough ride taking them pills, imagine how much harder its gonna be for those just starting today?

Hi, can I please have a glass of milk?
"T.. th.. that is.. uh .. will.. be 6 euro"
"Thats a-ok" 👌 "heres the money, keep the change"

Checking that Satanlet

Found the shitskin.

They forgot to add white paper.

Lies! Soy lowers test! It's soy-boy and milk-man not milk-boy soy-man!

"Grass-fed" retards don't understand that it costs an arm and a leg to feed cows maize as oppose to alfalfa. Maize is only given for the few months before slaughter for marble, flavor, and weight. Every fucking cow is "grass fed" until a small section is taken away from the herd, labelled "grass fed" at lower raising cost, butchered and sold at a higher price partly because the cow is smaller (no marbling stage) and partly because idiots like you gladly pay twice as much for "grass-fed" meat.

"Grass fed," pfft! You're all fucking tools!

So, liberals can just declare any scandal or incident that affects them as not counting?

Also, you're right skim milk is garbage. Get whole milk, get heavy cream, and mix a half cup of heavy cream per two cups of whole milk. That's how it's supposed to be.

Morbidly Obese-fags ITT, skip the calorie accounting, the gym, and the fag tofu garbage, and eat a meat diet. You'll be far less hungry on far less food volume, and the weight will fall off as you sit shitposting away, at about 5 pounds per month.

Only trick is to double your salt intake, and if you get occasional muscle cramps double the salt again. Otherwise follow the image. Animal fat > vegetable oils. Trying this diet with veggie oils instead of saturated animal fats will fuck you up.

Always have a bottle of water beside you, too.
If somehow the left started calling clean water racist my life would be complete.

Fuck that gay shit, I am not giving up grapes.

But you'll love blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries!

My town is so small I have a milk man with raw raw milk. Makes badass ice cream and butter.

Reported for saving and re-uploading thumbnail images a forum quality degradation tactic.

DELET THIS

Heh, didn't know about that one thanks user.

No.
I'm about to eat two pounds of grapes. This is probably over 1000 calories but at least it's not a hamburger.

2lb of grapes has 33 teaspoons of sugar, what the fuck are you doing? Almost four days worth of sugar.

Grapes aren't that high in calories, two pounds is only around 650 kcal, the problem is they're very high in sugar.
Like said, that many grapes have 140 grams of sugar. It's not healthy to eat that much sugar in one sitting.

KLANTA KLAUS merrily working his way through the ghetto.

The types of grapes I'm eating are different to the average table grapes.
They probably have more sugar than table grapes because they're much sweeter. They're usually used for making wine, they're rarely eaten as is.

You're eating two pounds of wine grapes? user, are you trying to get diabetes? Where did you even buy wine grapes?

Sweden is already 99% (((COMMUNIST))) country.

A Hellhole to live in.

Still makes me kek. I wish that one caught on like a couple of the others did.

Oh, my dad gets those, too. There are places where you can pay to pick them straight from the fields.

Assuming i read the same report (not going to click that) they also said some funny things like
I agree that this would be common among normalfags and older people but their emphasis on Syria shows that they have no clue about the chans at all. They also listed pizzagate as an example of a phenomena of
Also

Kek'd

Those are berries, not fruit.

its grapes or the duty to your people (staying peak health etc.), your choice, lardo

Indeed.

You think I'd give you a virus user?

Fuck off Sinead.

santa heil!

How can you even buy it, like you get some bags of milk? you get huge bottles?

is unreal to me how there are places where someone sell you something that is not firstly curdled into a supermarket like walmartberg.

Translation
Grodan Pepe - Created in 2005 by Matt Furie and appeared on the internet sometime in 2008. Under In 2015, Pepe began to be used as a symbol for altright the movement to mock politicians and to do racist and sexist comments.55 Although Attempted to save frog Pepe from disconnecting together with the all-right movement (including below hashtaggen # savepepe56) then Pepe was rated as one hat symbol in September 2016 by American ADL (Anti-Defamation League)
Milk - The association between milk and white power movement Actualized in 2017 then milk-drinking white power supporters began to figure in actor Shia LaBeoufs Trump-critical video installation. The milk drink reflects the perception of the white body's perfection and can be traced back to the genetic mutation as is behind the ability of many northern Europeans to take advantage of milk as an adult. References to Milk is used, among other things, by one of the United States most prominent white-minded hanger, Richard Spencer, who wrote the text "I'm very tolerant … lactose tolerant "(" I am very tolerant … lactose tolerant ") along with a symbol that shows a glass milk in his Twitter profile.

Was anyone else on cuckchan the night it was decided to make pepe a "hate symbol?" People pissed over (((celebrities))) using pepe, so decided the best way to make him 'toxic' to scum like that was to associate him with Trump, and WNism. That bitch Cheri Jacobus retweeted every pepe she was sent.

Never could have imagined that was literally participating in "presidential history" the night and that eventually cunt Clinton herself would make a page about him on her website..

I drank this like water when I was a kid, so yum.

That estrogenic garbage has turned you into a faggot

You're right, user.

I remember that. But from here, not cuckchan. I watched that Jacobus chick have a breakdown on Twitter in real time. It was hilarious.

whatcha sliding you rampaging necroposter?

What the fuck do they have against lactose? What did lactose ever do to them? Fucking intolerant bigots!

explain this

Is that a transvestite?
it.uu.se/katalog/likaa366 archive didn’t work

How did you notice?

It‘s completely normal to have the urge to cut off your penis

Pussy? You are so innocent user, but Ahmed won‘t care

No. I am just unfamiliar with that site and did not bother to click since i already read the original report anyway. Leave less crumbs behind and all that, if that makes any sense. I am sorry if my post kept anyone else from reading it although these threads tend to just be reactions.

The fucking map is wrong. See

What is the rape of their women a symbol of?

I remember seeing this, but never saved. It needs to be posted on (((college campuses))) to rile up the niggers and spics.

Will Sweden ban anime?

4u

The so-called "ok hand" is a satanist symbol representing 666, most commonly thrown up by covert transgenders to signal their allegiance to Baphomet, the androgynous being.

And what happens if you do any of that?, go to jail? get raped by sandniggers? get brainwashed with 24 straight hours of liberal media? what a bunch of sensitive and ridiculous cucks

avoiding eating cow corn fat is
a minor diet optimization?
i dont think it can make that much of a difference

and raw.

Guys, does cola zero fuck me up, or is it a nice alternative if I don't want to drink water, and tea/yerba doesn't fit it

Was empowering your people and securing a future for white children part of your plan?

I wud todally suppord finlends uprizing agaenst sweeten.
dye muthurfukkors, dye.
X:DDDDDDD

This is a report by Swedish military about "radical nationalism in digital enviroments". It's part of a series about "violent extremism", presumably including leftism and Religion of Cuck™ism too.
There is a summary in English on page 5.
It's aimed at NMR/Nordfront (swedish natsoc party), and Avpixlat (swedish counterjihad news site).
It holds no legal meaning.
p9-10:
There is a large number of digital forums that spread hatred messages.
 In Sweden there are a number of digital forums united by their
immigration-critical view of society.
 Much of what we define as hatred is founded in prejudice.
 Group polarization means that people's attitudes within a group are strengthened
and become more extreme. It helps to distance the group from other
groups and make the group make extreme decisions.
 Categorization and stereotyped thinking are key elements in
prejudice.
 Predictability can also be explained by the individual's characteristic
features or personality.
 Quote characters can be used as dispute markers to show that a word or expression is subject to dispute and may be questioned.
 Hate symbols are used in different ways in radical nationalistic environments.
Either to show their sympathies with an ideology or internally to signal community or to create fear and / or insult their
enemies.
 At the Nordic Resistance Movement's Web site Nordfront is discussed among
other media, politics, Sweden, crime, Jews, immigration and nationalism.
 On the website Avpixlat is discussed immigration, crime, Sweden, politics
and the police.
 The largest share of writers and commentators on Avpixlat are men.
 The number of active users (users commenting) on ​​Nordfront
has increased gradually each year. Since 2015, the number of active users
increased by about 500 new users per year and in October 2017 there was
4451 users.
 It is difficult for researchers and legislators to agree on definitions for
violence-encouraging extremism and hate speech because it is not always clear, what the terms mean and how these definitions should interact
with freedom of expression and human rights.
 A majority of Europe's political leaders want to increase the responsibility
technology companies for content published on their platforms.
 Several of the major technology companies are already actively working today to
Try to identify and remove terror-related material from their respective
platforms. To automatically identify violence-inducing propaganda however has proved difficult.

(google translate, fixed up to make comprehensible)