Make Alien

What happened to this guy? Legend was an admirable clusterfuck, but everything after was nothing but Hollywood hack drivel. Black Rain sucked. Thelma & Louise is a crime against humanity. Nobody remembers anything else he did in the 90s. He had kind of a comeback with Gladiator and Black Hawk Down, but after that, again, nothing but shit. He can't even do pretty colors anymore.

Alien would have been dogshit without Dan O'Bannon. Blade Runner was just wholesale theft of Moebius & co.

You all are absolute amateurs.

Thank you for reporting yourself to The Pleb Registry, my sub-110 IQ brainletfam.

And you call Vanishing Point for girls a crime

He made Prometheus and Alien Covenant, so he did pretty good. Also first reply is samefag because OP is butt hurt not everyone agrees with his hate boner for Ridley here.

first reply here, OP is a faggot who liked Gladiator.

You're fucking retarded and don't know anything about movies. O'Bannon's non-Scott movies are pretty shlocky. Scott raised the material to another level.

It was a pretty good film and it gave MF DOOM his second mask.

He's right, both the Alien prequels were good. I liked both of them.

\:^)

Alien has some of the best photography ever in a film, so go fuck off you edgy pleb. Make a thread bitching about Welles next, I'm sure you'll get some (You)s as well.

DOOM surpasses all nigger music

Blade Runner is shit though

The only nigger music i hear it's when they were slaves and were whipped to do well enough, Jazz
Funk is okay sometimes, when they were trying to go clean or subtle instead of gibberish or vulgarity

\\\\\\:^)

>>>/oven/

They were decent

Trash both of them.

Or it could be seen as a jewess trying to escape a giant walking BBC. 🤔

:::^^^^)))))

dc kino

Gladiator was pretty good, tbh famalam

why was he such a dick to jon snow?

have you tried understanding the movies?
hes turned more… intellectual with things

bump

BHW is one of the most redpilled films about niggers to come out of America.

Black Hawk Down isn't about KANGS, sweetie it is propaganda.

Why didn't you like Gladiator?

unff

shower scene in covenant only difference to Pandorum 2: David's Secret Asshole Boogaloo.

what is Prometheus?

Tony was the real visionary

He's a visualist.

Even on something like Covenant the failure isn't the directing it's the script.

Yeah, I don't think he's ever made a bad looking film.

it's shit.
read the book, it's short.

True

All trash