Black Panther is the first superhero movie to feature a black protagonist!

Black Panther is the first superhero movie to feature a black protagonist!
I can't believe this, finally. Fuck whitey it's time for the blackie to rise!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_in_Black_(comics)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Wakanda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny thing is, the Blade movies will be infinitely better than this Black Panther capshite. Don't forget there was also Spawn, another movie featuring a nigger that was actually really enjoyable. It's just like with everything else, people commenting on this like it's some amazing new feat are people who have no real interest in the medium and are just jumping a bandwagon out of blind need for a slap on the back and profit.

Equalizer was also pretty decent even though it was quite generic. There are many others as well. Of course there are less than shows that feature whites or asians: nigs don't make movies at all.

And when you point out blade to them, they respond with "That wasn't a major studio"

Then you point to the fact that it was a Marvel Enterprises production and then they say "WOW you can only name 1 movie with a Black super hero protagonist? Even if african fantasy capeshit movie wasn't the first, there aren't enough sweety."

It's a no-win and when it bombs they'll blame whites.

Fuck you. This is revolutionary af for PoCs.

That's when you have to stop arguing and just punch some people in the face.

you forgot the "fam", "tbh", and "smh" befitting of your profession, bait-kun

I think Blade qualifies as the first Marvel movie in the current run of superhero movies. Marvel literally started with a black protagonist, and if there is any benevolent force in this universe they will end with one.

thats kinda catchy

OPRAH/ZUCKERBERG 2020

What accolade could they possibly attach to it?

No.
No.
No.
No.

That's what always pisses me off. Every time I end up in a conversation with some tumblr type and they say "representation matters" or say there aren't enough black people on television I say "You're exclusively watching BBC and white networks, aren't you? Ever watch any Bollywood? Korean revenge flicks? Anime? Spanish soap operas? Anything at all out of Africa? Don't hear you demanding any of those markets start bringing in diversity. You were aware the rest of the world existed, right?"

Not a single fucking one has had a response yet. The closest was "…I guess not everything is about race…"

Equalizer sucked. Every single villain was white. It was just Denzel saving white women from evil white men for two hours.

Meteor Man needs to do a little lifting, nigga ain't got no arms.

WELCOME TO THE NEW ERA, SHITLORD

I don't remember anyone back then saying anything about Blade being played by a black actor. Snipes was an action star and he was starring in an action movie, that's all it was.

And don't forget about Hancock.

This is how you know they're fake fans.

I think we all want to forget about hancock

ftfy :`^)

A FUCKING LEAF

maple soyboy?

SHAZAAM SHAZAAM

DA BLACK MAN WILL RISE AGAIN

Blade was absolutely huge when it came out. It wouldn't be unreasonable to say Blade set up The Matrix in it's influence. Their styles are very similar .

They're watching Netflix. If they watched the BBC they would see every single TV series features niggers in major roles. I've noticed a new trend with UK adverts now. All the staff members are black and all the customers are white. Unless it's a family advert in which case it's a nigger and a race traitor whore.

Blade came out August 1998, Matrix came out March 1999. The primary influence behind Matrix was Ghost in the Shell.

didn't he molest people?

I'm aware of the releases. The styles still overlap a lot.

Considering what he was in proximity to, who wouldn't?

No Anime No Rape

It's just coincidence. By the time Blade came out Matrix had already finished filming.

There are no coincidences in Hollywood.

there's not fucking conspiracy, trenchcoats were just fashionable for a very very brief time between 1997ish and 1999.

Matrix was based on Ghost in the Shell and finished filming when Blade came out. It's coincidence. There have been much bigger coincidences than this.

kek

Leaf's don't know static shock,

Blankman was the first Black superhero.

There was some 90s superhero or superhero-like TV series with a black lead, but I can't remember its name.

FUCKING BURN IT ALL

re-edit

Blankman is unironically the best superhero move ever made.

He doesn't need to. He got his powers from a meteor.

Does Black Dynamite count as a superhero?

Wrong.

KANGZ

Aren't like 80% of roles in American television black though? That's what I see when I turn on cable.

Equality was a mistake

Blade was still a blockbuster even when Blade Trinity came out

Wait a second, one of those is the Jedi Temple from the prequels.

Wasn't Will Smith the lead protagonist in Suicide Squad?

Have they ever explained wakanda's success? The country wouldn't be large enough contain all the necessary resources to be self-sustaining and ultra modern; who have they been trading with? Antarctic Nazi wonderland makes more sense.

I think in the comics a meteor crashes into it with some mcguffin rocks.

They sell technology. A bunch of niggers lived in isolation with a crashed meteor of adamantium vibranium and have had 10,000 years of uninterrupted scientific advancement. Yes, it's really fucking stupid. Especially when it's supposed to be THE most advanced country in the world when it comes to computers and the like. I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be with Dr. Doom's Latveria.

Hancock

Relevant

That too. He was also the star of Suicide Squad.

That still wouldn't be enough, even if it's outrageously expensive, resource wise. Being completely isolationist is only for very large countries. (or those with small populations)

Because Stan Lee are hacks, and don't realize all the rare earth metals that are required to get computers to work makes it impossible to be isolationist in that regard. I guess the Jews thought it wouldn't be proper for the tribal looking Black Panther to come from an actual tribe of legit spear chuckers and decided to play a game of reversed expectations on their audience.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_in_Black_(comics)

Men in Black was a comic adaptation. That doesn't count as "superhero"?

If I ever wrangle control of the MCU, when they bring the Fantastic Four back, I want to write a plot that some sort of device pushed four cities out of sync with our reality locking them previously out of the MCU, which blink violently back into our plane of reality when the machine goes off. Mole Man's underground kaiju land, Namor's Atlantis, the Inhuman's Attilan and of course Wakanda.

I feel like if they did this it would explain away various problems with Wakanda. Like, them being advanced could be handwaved away as being enhanced by alien technology and existing at an accelerated timerate. It would also explain why they've never lifted a fucking finger to deal with the numerous genocides, child soldiers and mass rapes happening all over their fucking continent.

They are hoarding Eddy's gravel

He's really no different than Punisher, in a lot of ways.

Reboot when?

>I got caught being wrong thus proving I know nothing about movies, but I'm still right because it's the current year era

Will there be farting?

between the first person of color hero in the black panther and the first woman heroine in wonder woman drumpf is OVER

The Arabs would have just taken it over like they did with northern Africa.
Do KANGZ not realize what whites weren't the only ones to meddle in Africa? They were literally chucking spears when bombs and firearms existed, any fucking race could have taken them over.

It's a black movie, not a Jewish movie, so probably not.

Africans could've invented the Force if colonialism hadn't destroyed a billion years of their culture and knowledge.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Wakanda
This is one of the most retarded SJW fanfics I've ever read

It's not even going to be on par with the DVD cut of Hancock. Who fucking cares.

Do you actually think blacks know fucking ANYTHING about the history of Africa? They legitimately believe it was an advanced society with European-tier kingdoms.
While they did have kingdoms, they were thousands of years behind what the Chinese, Middle Easterners and Europeans had achieved.
The Greeks had cities in the fucking 6th millennium BC, the Africans didn't start doing that kind of shit until after the 11th century AD.

It's not even that whites are superior, it's that virtually every other race is more advanced than blacks.

video in contention for most soy faggot

Is this evidence for Italians aren't hwite?

so this… is the power of canadians…

Black Panther

Originally, the character was just an exotic hero who protected his isolationist Kingdom from outside threads in a style obviously copying The Phantom.. but over the past 10 years or so, they really laid on the WE WUZZer extra thick, made him a member of the illuminati, made Wakanda into a mythical magical place with the best everything (see ) and gave him qualities that made him better than all of the other Avengers combined… literally. Adamantium claws like Wolverine. Acrobatics like Spidey, Super strong and smart like Captain America, a technological genius who builds his own power armor suits like Iron Man.. It's fucking ridiculous.

I kind of want a meteor with a bunch of resources to crash into an african country in real life, just to see what would happen. I imagine the local government would quickly waste the resources on gibs in order to secure votes and then be left in a Venezuela situation once the resources ran out. Or else China comes in and screws them over.

People might argue he isn't a superhero, but then the term is poorly defined anyway. A head of state with his own military is a superhero, but a lone warrior with a unique ability is not?

Watching China shit on Africa for the last decade or so has been cathartic af.

;0)

kek

They'll say its the first movie with a black superhero EVER and if you disagree you're just a bigot. It's not like they haven't done it before.

Just think of all the crack they could sell though. They'd be quadrillionaires in a week.

education
pick one.

I'm pretty sure there's a race of space niggers from D&D or one one of it's derivatives that is literally this except replace science with magic.

It's almost like these shitheads have no idea what they're talking about.

Shit on YouTube and Twitch all day long, but holy shit I couldn't be happier that these faggots are getting their careers killed by everything from amateurs with webcams to fulltime professional autists.

Journalism is worthless in the age of internet
boot up twitch, hitbox or whatever, and you can watch thousands of people play it live, unedited.
There's youtube

But then how will the cultural gatekeepers tell you what to think and feel?

These soys really get off on degrading themselves.

What the fuck.

By fearmongering about net neutrality until they can use government authority to smother the people threatening them and their worthless careers and unfulfilled existence.

I actually liked the Blade movies.

WTF. How does one test that? I would like to try.

Precious.

They were good movies, especially the first one.

That sounds like some high tech dildo material.

How hard do you think the jews at marvel were beating their meatsticks when coming up with this shit? Not to mention that the character is literally called the black panther despite it being an animal native to south America, not Africa, merely a coincidence, i guess.

But Panther is a genus, not a species. Jaguars are from Central and South America and Leopards are from Africa and Asia.

Also Black Panther party was founded in October 1966 and Black Panther hero debuted in July 1966.

TIL

I'm more annoyed knowing that Wakanda and all their hoity toity perfect kang faggotry is going to be so important in Infinity War because Ragnarok killed all the Asgardians.

You can tell who wrote this shit

it's named after a black supremacist terrorist group in the USA

Wasn't there some dogshit capeshit movie starring shaq that came out? Steel or something like that?

If they're so advanced, why don't they have democracy?

CHECKMATE DEMOCRACY

It wasn't a big deal if he was a nigger or not. Nowadays all these fags have to virtue signal and claim that this new movie is progressive and truly the first.

Observe the fake fan realize he fucked up and backpedal. Honestly I want to go back to when capeshit was like Blade. Their budget was tiny compared to $500 million capeshit movies today, and the movies felt distinct and not trying to be copies of eachother.

Fucking redditniggers.

Everyone did. Almost like people will enjoy a good movie when presented with one.

I'm onto you, user.

Reddit wife's son.

Yes but that movie sucked and the character he played is white in the comics.

Not all comic books are super hero stories. It just so happens in America they are the dominant genre due to the Comics Code Authority from 50's.

They already did Attilan in the shitty Inhumans series.

I guess? He kills criminals and corrupt politicans and Fiendish Dr. Wu so I guess?

This kind of shit saddens me. I remember the Christopher Priest run that showed the flaws of Wakanda. It showed that Wakanda was a tribal nation with tribes that hated each others guts and outsiders and T'Challa was the only one holding it together.

sure, just pop down to the chemist's and pick up a box of home t test strip– you go to the doctor and ask for a testosterone test, because that's where literally every other blood test you might request is done

static shock

they should change the "mary sue" trope to "black panther"

bitch there's only one throne for super nogs
let the true king rule

how many other marvel movies have had a trilogy?
Spiderman, Iron Man, Thor, although he is sharing screen time with Hulk… and none other
Blade is literally in a very exclussive club of marvel superheroes

Holla Forums isn't allowed here.

coincidences…
remindsme of the vidya coincidence of Uncharted and Gears of War both commin out very close to each other and both featuring cover shotter mechanics as the backbone of the gameplay
and it ain't the only such coincidence i've seen across different types of media
i always thought that producers devs, publishers and the like were always spying and stealing on each other
either that or they all found out the same niche obscure thing for wich they took (((inspiration))) or ripoff if you wanna call it that at the same time

#OpenBordersForWokanda

ftfy

a huge wellfare meterite crashed in their region and nigger who had never found a way to exploit all the natural resources in africa somehow manage to do so with an alien metal that is said to be the second stronges in the Marvel universe after Thor's hammer
i'd like to see these soyboys adress the giant Trump Style wall Wakandans built around their country to keep the rest of the african subhumans away
even in the comics the Wakandan kings despise the dictators and slave traders in neighbouring countries and they look at them like elves look at orcs in TLOTR
Wakanda is literally an theocratic monarchy ethnostate with impenetrable borders
likelly the worst nightmare of all these libcucks but all they see are nogs being kangs

Kek

Liberals don't hate those things at all. They just hate when white people do it.

Hmmm…

day of the rake never too soon.

Really which character was it?