Hes pretty much the only german to have ever made kino, right Holla Forums?

hes pretty much the only german to have ever made kino, right Holla Forums?

I don't know any americans who have ever made kino. So at least the germans have 1 guy.

Aren't you forgetting about F. W. Murnau?

its like you browse r/movies or something

overrated hack who loved tarantino films like the pleb he was

Fritz Lang, FW Murnau, Ernst Lubitsch, Wim Wenders, Leni Riefenstahl. All kinomakers. Admittedly German cinema went downhill thanks to the cultural skullfucking after WWII.

We're talking about German directors, sweetie.

Austrians are Germans, dear

pleb is thinking pre-Nazi German film industry was kino
contrarian is being a Holla Forumsfag thinking Nazi German film industry was kino
faux-patrician is thinking Aguirre or Fitzcarraldo are kino
patrician is realizing the German people are incapable of making kino due to some genetic or cultural ineptness.

In all seriousness pic related is the only good Germanic film, and it's Jewish by Holla Forums standards

t. has seen three German films.

Kino incoming

You know what I forgot that das boot exists so my thread isn't right anymore. Whoever directed das boot is also a kino director so Germany has 2 good kinographers

Also kino is German for cinema

He is Canadian. So in the boarder North American sense then yes, it is American Kino. However if you are using American in the cultural context of an English language anime imageboard than no, he is not 56%.

Pottery also pic both

no love for Fassbinder?

Came in to post this

Fassbinder is too kino for this board

Grüßgott faggots

A jew?

FTFY

fucking plebs the lot of you I cannot believe I am sharing the board with you

lurk 2 years before posting

Americans should have a name tag so we can know how to deal with their random assertions