XBOX Thread

Alright niggers, time for another one. Have you been enjoying your system recently Holla Forums? You have removed that clock capacitor (or replaced it in 1.6 model) so it doesn't kill your system, right?

Lastly, if enough anons have an interest, perhaps we could get an Xlink Kai server set up or some shit. It would be great to play Mechassault 2 or shit with you faggots.

I'd post the charts but don't have them on me at this moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxdrives.x-pec.com/?p=list
amazon.com/Sabrent-Serial-ATA-100-Converter-SBT-STDB/dp/B000BNKEF2
web-nine.com/projects/xbox/ide/
discord.gg/UQ4WP
youtube.com/channel/UCCX0wH4clKjrd7cifrGdrzA/videos
teambeyond.net/forum/topic/6008-how-to-setup-xlink-kai-windowsmaclinux/
amazon.com/Xbox-Controller-PC-USB-Adapter-Cable/dp/B000RT2868/ref=pd_sbs_63_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000RT2868&pd_rd_r=9RFS0KX8TZ24W2F9XJB8&pd_rd_w=RVScA&pd_rd_wg=XnRQi&psc=1&refRID=9RFS0KX8TZ24W2F9XJB8
retrogaming.hazard-city.de/
discord.gg/Gqn3TCs
ebay.co.uk/itm/Microsoft-Xbox-Original-Bundle-7-Games-Retro-PAL-Vintage-Joblot-/351874580190?hash=item51ed5bfede:g:vMIAAOSwLF1X~Us6
informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=367210&seqNum=2
theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/xbox-isos/kameo-elements-of-power-unreleased-xbox-game/
theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/emulators/star-wars-battlefront-ii-mod-157/
epforums.org/showthread.php?80756
theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/xbox-isos/destroy-all-humans-working-game-part-1-of-2-usa/
theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/xbox-isos/destroy-all-humans-working-game-part-2-of-2-usa/
archive.is/huFMg
theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/xbox-isos/panzer-dragoon-1-usa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

I do love the orginal xbox huge, underated system. The ps2 is overated in general, and the gamecube had some really nifty releases a well. Don't think I'm hating on the ps2 though, its a great system, just hearing it called GOAT over and over again gets old.

I might get around to buying one of those soon but I have a few questions
Is modding as simple and risk free as people claim? (no soldering and no fiddling inside the system inside while powered on if possible had bad experiences with an x360 and PS2 respectively so I'd rather not deal with that unless there's no way around it)
Are EU systems different in any way for modding purposes? (I assume region free isn't any more of a problem than running backups at all but you never know)
What kind HDD can I fit in those without issues?
Any third party controller that's not too shit?

Here you go mate, its really easy to softmod, it doesn't require any opening or fucking with the internals. If you do want to upgrade the HDD though you will obviously need to open it up. The xbox is really picky as to which HDDs work, here's a severly outdated website with info as to which ones lock and which ones do not.
xboxdrives.x-pec.com/?p=list

It was solely built for the purpose of killing the Japanese vidya industry.
It failed this purpose.

Mine stopped reading discs right after I fixed my trace corrosion. Didn't make sense since I have the Samsung DVD drive, but I still replaced the laser. Didn't work. I probably fucked something up when I soldered the damn thing (I bridged it with kynar wire). No idea. Might just mod it and give up on my physical media.

it was the last gift I got from my grandma before she died, so I tried to take care of it by fixing it

Seems like I have an HDD that would work fine in it but it's SATA, how hard is it to get a SATA drive to work in an XBOX? Because if It's like PS2 I might as well not bother and just grab an old IDE drive.

Need an adapter. From what it sounds like after looking up shit myself, you'd be better off with an IDE for the most part. Would be nice with a TB HDD in mine, but goddamn I don't know how much shit I need to get it working. Fucking conflicting posts everywhere.

Ended up being a moot point, Japs killed their own console gaming industry by: 1) moving overwhelmingly to handhelds and mobile, and 2) relying on a hardcore domestic audience instead of creating media with international appeal.

Phantom Dust: unique experience, good gameplay, cool setting, sexy nurse-fu

Also JSRF/GT2002 is still one of the best values in all of vidya.

It has the best versions of multiplats.

Tenchu is a million times better on xbox than ps2. PS2 is just a blurry mess.

Enjoy your shit controller.

Nice Gish Gallop

The Controller S was fine.

gook detected

Oh you poor soul

Can I use an external hard drive for loading up Xbox ISOs?

Actually, better question would be can I have the Xbox read games via ethernet like I can with pS2?

I don't think you can do this. HDD loading works for every game unlike on the ps2 however.

Aw shoot, because I'm a clumsy fucking retard when it comes to this stuff. Scared to open it up.

its easy. I have 13 xbox's in my room and I'm opening them all up, you have nothing to worry about.

Man this game can lean a bit on the cruel side but holy shit is this game rad as hell.

Man that sure went well for Capcom, I mean DmC: DMC and Lost Planet 3 sold gangbusters right?

You don't have to ape Western games in order to have international appeal. Nice strawman, though.

their games already had global appeal, inafune hired western studios to produce those games.

The point that I was making was that Capcom was trying to go for that Western market and ended up making titles that were absolute dogshit

The entire reason that LP3 went in the direction that it did was because certain people (Inafune) thought that LP2 was 'too Japanese'.

Worrying about what market your game is going to appeal to is a waste of time in an ideal world devs would just make games that they think would be fun rather than trying to 'appeal' to the largest number of people. You go down that route and you end up dumbing down shit for an audience that's not guaranteed to buy your product.

tl;dr I'd rather see wacky Japanese shit like W101 or Vanquish that I may or may not get rather than something that has 'international appeal'. Profits be damned.

Well okey doke. I'm thinking of purchasing a pre-modded Xbox though but Ebay seems to gouge those prices. I'll even get one without an upgraded HDD, is there a cheaper way to get one?

capcom already had the western market. I don't think you understand why Inafune contracted these studios. There was a huge propaganda campaign against all Japanese games in the late parts of the 6th generation and up to the mid-late 7th generation that made black sheeps out of Japanese games and media. You can still see the after effects by the occasional retard calling anything Japanese something for weebs. Inafune, Konami, SE, etc. all reached out to Western studios to address this and have them produce highly contemporary Westernized games based on their existing IPs, entirely as a reaction to this propaganda push.

I agree with what you're saying, but there's a huge element you're missing.

get an xbox (should be like $25-40 tops), HD component cables, and a torx screw driver set. Y-molex power cable splitter, and a 250GB IDE drive (look up a supported one on the hdd compatibility list - must be a lockable drive.) Upgrade it yourself, it's very easy. From there FTP games to your xbox. It's not very expensive, especially considering what it gives you access to.

I agree with the fact that Capcom already had a decent hold on the Western market but it wasn't because they focused on 'international appeal', they just made good games and got a fanbase developed around it because of it. Hell I'd argue that Resident Evil 1-4 is wacky and Japanese as hell as far as the characters go, even Resident Evil 5 to a degree considering that the main characters are just Japanese interpretations of Western action heroes. And stuff like Okami, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, and Devil May Cry are Japanese as hell.

Capcom never 'focused' on international appeal until the whole 'Jap games suck buy this Western trash goyim' push during the last gen and that's what caused them to go downhill.

But I think we're mostly agreeing with each other here, focusing on international appeal is garbage, just make good games wacky and Japanese or not.

Alright, I do have Agent Under Fire but it's a platinum label so I'm not sure it'll work

if its the ntsc release, I'm pretty sure there's an updated save payload for it. check the gba temp thread

That's fine. By "international appeal" I basically just mean, "not obsessed with little girls."

So you were just shitposting then, gotcha.

Not at all. You have to admit there's a difference between something like Senran Kagura and something like Vanquish. They're equally "Japanese," but Vanquish can appeal to a broader international market, rather than just the weeb and domestic demographic.

Same logic that SJW's use bu…

So still shitposting, gotcha m8.

They can make all the weebshit they want, I'm saying they stopped making enough of the nonweeb stuff that could appeal to broader markets. Work on your reading comprehension, m80.

Mad.

Oh that's good then. Thanks!

Both Vanquish and Senran have a niche appeal, and neither sold amazingly compared to stuff like CoD. Platinum games in general don't do that well in sales, so all of this talk of 'well they COULD appeal to my and others with my tastes then they would make money' doesn't work.

I'm saying that shooting for profits and marketing trends is a great way to make bland boring games. I'd rather see a game that's interesting than a game that's bland and boring and designed for mass market appeal.

You can shout buzzwords like 'muh weeb' games or lie to yourself that your specific tastes are an important part of the market but you'll still be wrong in the end m80.

So still shitposting then?:^)[/spoiler]

I like Nip games as long as they don't have a generic anime art style or "cute girls doing cute things."

Well, in Vanquish's case, I think that was because it was a cuhrayzee game and fairly unpolished. If you're going to pick apart examples based on sales rather than the potential for foreign appeal, then take Souls and MGS as examples instead, they're in line with what I'm talking about.

Nothing else sells like CoD.

I agree. But making products that can appeal to a larger slice of the world, whether you do it deliberately or not, is not "shooting for profits and marketing trends."

Wow, you really are mad.

Now this is shitposting.

I pity you both

Neither of our tastes are remotely important since we're more or less non-factors in terms of chasing that all important dollar. The guys that the 'international market' is trying to reach for aren't you and I.

Bayonetta, W101, and most of the stuff Clover produced also didn't sell very well. Souls sold based on super hardcore meme marketing, along with an absolutely cancerous PvP community and Metal Gear Solid is one of those darling series that's always had a certain amount of Western appeal, they're exceptions to the rule rather than the rule in itself. Better examples would be Resident Evil and Devil May Cry pre-reboot, since those were just legitmately good games that developed a fanbase and sold based on that. Much like Senran Kagura.

If you're deliberating watering down your game to appeal to a temperamental as fuck Western market then chances are your game is going to suck shit.

Making a good game is not appealing to an international market, it's making a good game. And even then it's not guaranteed to sell.

Buzzwords are idiotic and you're clearly smart enough to not have to rely on them to make your point, yet you still do so. Why?

spoilerWe never stopped shitposting lad[/spoiler]

No but that doesn't stop developers from trying to chase after that market, and plenty of games have sold numbers comparable to that whilst being garbage.

The point I'm making here is that if you're trying to appeal to international markets with the intent of making fat stacks of cash off of your product you're going to inevitably chase down market trends and water down anything that might be 'offputting'. Making a good game isn't 'appealing to the international market' it's just making a good game, since good gameplay is the kind of thing that crosses cultural borders, after that all you can do is hope it sells.

But seriously how the hell are the Senran chicks little girls those broads are all stacked to hell apart from Mirai.

This. I picked it up recently and have been having a blast. Long levels, good amount of guns, tons of cool ways to kill your enemies, and the way they did the story isn't too bad. It's pretty satisfying to send a guy through a table saw, or stab someone up through the bottom of their mouth. Feels very Punisher-y

Onimusha on xbox was the better version as well

Is the Old Xbox (fuck you microsoft I used to call this system the Xbox One before you made a console with that name) emulatable yet?

Never ever.

I prefer classic xbox now

Radiation-X-Box is going to be eradicated from history like if it never existed.

at least 480p, you mean. Although fun bit of trivia, there is one game on the Xbox that does resolution checks after it launches and forces itself in to 480i. It's a billiards game.

I own a PS2. tbh fammillie if Ace Combat was on the Xbox there would be no reason to own the PS2

there is always sentou yousei yukikaze yousei no mau sora and crimson skies. It's something!

Yes, but the majority of games maxed out at 480p, only about a dozen were 720p, and only a handful were 1080i.

Still more than the PS2 and Gamecube, not to mention it was far easier to setup where as PS2 and GC needed to do a check or in some cases require a button combination to to turn on.

yes, and you could force every game to up to 1080i, but this introduces a number of issues where the games had their HUDs tailored for lower resolutions. 720p xbox games look great, however. Comparing the warriors on xbox to the PS2 release? It's a world apart.

Something but not AC ;_;

Crimson Skies is very good however, I strongly suggest it, it's why I graded it platinum when I made the games list.

Only through hacking, and as you said this could fuck up the HUDs in games

That doesn't work as an example because the game supported 720p natively, there was no hacking it.

It's usually best to let Xbox games run in their intended max resolution, even then they look miles ahead of PS2 ports, and sometimes equivalent or even better than PC versions, if there was one.

My buddy has it on disc so I'll probably grab it off him. I've heard good things.

I was mostly pointing out the novelty and the potential at hand, as the Xbox hosts all of a games resolution information in the first few lines of the default.xbe file of every game. I went on to point out how good one multiplat game on Xbox and PS2 looked when it took advantage of the Xbox's features. Also it helped that every asset in the Xbox version was much higher quality.

It's really straightforward to replace a HDD. Literally pop the lid, connect new one to current HDD (after already softmodded), run Chimp, Clone, Replace.

Sounds more difficult than it is doing. I done it just fine with a few fuckups along the way.

Is the Silent Hill 2 port any good or should I stick with the PS2 version?

Speaking of forcing, any list of games that can be forced into 720p or so with minimal issues? Be nice to run Republic Commando or such with it.

Silent Hill 2 xbox version runs exactly like the PC version. It looks beautiful and runs great indoors but outside in silent hill it has framedrops which is the only place I've experienced it in. Which isn't as bad as it sounds because I remember the PS2 version would have massive slow-down to compensate for the framedrops.

Its also the Director's Cut version so it has the extra shit. Overall, it's better than the PS2 version and if you can only play it on console you should.

yes, it can help to look up a tutorial to see how it's done. Just to reiterate, leave the xbox lid off, connect the molex splitter and have both drives receiving power. From there, power on the Xbox and navigate to your applications folder. If you have not yet, transfter the latest version of CHIMP over (chimp 2618 I think?) and also put it in the root directory of your partitions app folder. For example, you should have E:/Apps/Chimp and also have the contents of the Chimp application in the E:/ folder. It's only a few specific files it needs but I can't honestly recall which ones, so might as well put them all in the root directory.

After you start up chimp, move the d-pad to the left or right, as there's an automatic count-down timer that will select the default option which is a bit annoying. Moving the cursor negates it. From there, carefully remove the IDE cable from the DVD drive and attach it to the new hard drive. I should have clarified earlier, make sure the new hard drive is set to the "slave" setting on the jumpers. There's to my knowledge, always a diagram showing what this may be on your hard drive.

After this run the FAT option on the chimp main menu. From this, scan the IDE devices, it should show you hda and hdb presenting (look for the drive brand names.) After this clone the master drive to the slave drive, and the process should take no more than 10 minutes. Lock the slave drive from the motherboard (use the analog stick to select things) and after this is all done, shut down your system, swap the drives and enjoy.

You may want to readjust your partition sizes, you can use an application called Xbpartitioner 1.3 to do this, it's a bit picky, but all you need to do is format it once the way you want it. (for example, if you have a 400GB drive), it should present it like this: F:/ 360GB. Then reformat it again as it was originally, typically its F:/120GB and G:240GB, then format it one LAST time as F:/ 360GB. It's picky, and a bit annoying, but it should work perfectly after this.

better on Xbox.

I haven't seen any documentation covering the results of forcing resolutions, but doesn't republic commando have a 3D hud? I think it may run fine. It's not hard to experiment with at least. Just bear in mind you're stressing the hardware more so it may run worse.

I've had an Xbox with custom firmware since my childhood, but now alot of the time it fails to boot and gives me varying error messages. Sometimes I can get it to boot and play for maybe 30 minutes to an hour before it shuts off again.

Anybody have any clue? The error messages go from 9, to 13 and I think 17, I don't know anything about CFW, really. I'd love to be able to play Timesplitters again.

Terms of tut, is it the same exact way for a 1 or 2 TB HDD? How well does SATA to PATA shit work?

Last to note, keep the old HDD as a backup in-case anything goes wrong.

There are some vm-based builds of XBHDM that are also incredibly easy to use if you already have a softmodded xbox/copy of your eeprom.

I've heard so many mixed things with SATA drives, I don't even want to attempt it. I've heard it's worked with the same drives but different adapter boards, different drives and the same board, some drives have locking functionality but the board removes it, etc. It's a mess to me. I'd rather have at least a 250GB xbox drive, just ftp games and stuff from my PC.

I don't think error 17 exists, but your issue may be from having too little space on your hard drive (clearing the cached data in the X/Y/Z partitions can help), or having failing sectors on the drive as 13 indicates when paired with 9. Sounds like that may be the case.

If it is powering down on its own, it could be a few things, but the PSU inside the xbox is also noted for having issues, I've seen replacements sell online.

If your Xbox is hard modded, burning a new slayers disk can be easier to work with.

Don't want to jump the gun user but it's best you open her up and check to see if any capacitors are leaking. If they are you gotta take them out or else that things gonna die for good.

I'd suggest everyone with a pre 1.6 model do exactly this, and clean the area where the capacitors were leaking with 91% alcohol and some q-tips. Most likely it's the clock capacitor if any of them.

I did open her up a while back to check if there was anything out of the ordinary I could spot, I gave it a clean and everything back in but it didn't seem to work.

What does a leaking capacitor look like, and where abouts is it in the console?

If I am having failing sectors, how could I fix it? Would I need to get a new HD?

yeah, you probably need a new HDD at that point. If that's the case, use the currrent drive as little as possible as you'd need to clone some of its data over.

I can confirm that this converter works perfectly :
amazon.com/Sabrent-Serial-ATA-100-Converter-SBT-STDB/dp/B000BNKEF2

The biggest issue with the adapter boards when used on softmodded xboxs is that some induce a slight delay during boot that locks you out with a HDD error.

Interesting. This is a very practical upgrade, but have you swapped the 40-pin IDE cable with an 80-pin one? I noticed my read/write speeds when doing ftp transfers jumped from about 7-10MB/s to 11-16MB/s. Makes a huge difference with loading in any game too. It's a world of difference going from DVD to HDD loading, but an even greater difference between DVD and 80-pin IDE.

There are not 80 pin IDE cables, just some with 80 wires and 40 pins.
40 wire cables support transfer speeds up to 33 MB/s. So swapping your faulty cable improved it, not the additional ground wires.

I've done it on several xbox's and it's the cable that makes the difference.

Great. Just confusing with the different wires and shit, to me anyway. Have 280GB sitting in my Xbox right now but maxed it with shit. Probably be a pain to clone over as well probably.

Mmm, that's another thing I should have mentioned - some adapters will require the cable upgrade.

I've always been on the fence about the speed merits of the upgrade itself - has anyone scoped for a change in UDMA mode with a 80-wire cable? - but if it works for some people I'm not going to knock it.

It might look intimidating, but it's computer legos - there's literally only one way to plug everything in.

yes, you're just going to want to clone over the core partitions, I believe it's C, E, and X, Y, Z. Nothing else.

web-nine.com/projects/xbox/ide/

So adapter, SATA HDD, 80 pin cable is all that's needed?

So means re-installing everything? If so, fuck, I had to force my Xbox to read my copy of Yager to install after 12 times.

I'm looking for a more technical analysis as I'm not even sure that the xbox checks the pins on boot and comes out of UDMA 1/2 when an 80 core is used.

and a molex splitter if you're using CHIMP still, otherwise you can just setup the new HDD on your PC using xboxhdm (requires a dump of your nand + a few other files)..

cloning those partitions is only a 10 minute project.

I don't know if such an analysis exists, but have done the cable upgrade on several systems and the difference is there on each and every one. It's a useful and very cheap upgrade. I'd say give it a try yourself, just make sure you get a lengthy enough cable, shouldn't cost you more than 5 bucks.

Chimp works for me, thanks user. I'll look into it then, thought it took much more. I really thought 80pin wouldn't work on it at all given 40. Fucking retarded then really.

if running chimp is working, I stress that you only clone the necessary partitions as the failed sectors may be where the games are installed, so when it tries to read them it shits itself. Even then, don't write off it's a possible failing power supply or some other fault. Hard to say for certain, but your errors usually come from failing to locate the dashboard or not being able to initialize the disk for whatever reason.

Haven't had any fails on it thus far (or I'd hope not, fucking thing was new). I'll run it in a an order of most important to least to be safe I suppose.

When it comes to 1TB and shit, is there anything special needing to be done, or still the exact same?

I've heard Xbox's have issues with partitions over 500GB, I haven't been able to test this. See how it works.

Provided you are using a modern softmod or an up-to-date bios on your flashed tsop/modchip you will be fine once it's partitioned correctly - there used to be issues with data corruption over 250~gb.

Pelican made a pretty nice controller for the Xbox. It put the black and white buttons up where the L1&R1 buttons are on more recent controllers, above the triggers. Made flying the helicopters in San Andreas MUCH less difficult.

Alright. I'll just let Unleash/Chimp do its job. Before jumping back over to XBMC anyway.

Oh right, online, anyone ever want to bother? Probably only reason to have an old version of XBMC on your HDD.

XBSLink is a better tool for community matches - I've created a patch for the latest version that restores the ability to have more than 2 users connecting.

XLink Kai is still pretty active for Halo-2 Columbia though.

Never heard of it before. Is it a hassle to set up?

It's easier than xlink kai if your router support upnp port forwarding.

There's a group of spergs here who usually have pretty big games every weekend for original xbox :

discord.gg/UQ4WP

videos here :

youtube.com/channel/UCCX0wH4clKjrd7cifrGdrzA/videos

I have now!
I'm probably not going to play on it ever again but you never know…

Easier is always pleasant. Nice to see others still bothering with it. Probably be semi-straightforward to set it up for threads like this when anons want to play shit.

It's for the better so you don't come back to a paperweight.

If you have time now I could guide you + attempt to test a game out.

Not at home or I'd give it a shot. A brief guide would be good, for any anons willing to try.

Much appreciated, fam. I feel a lot better about it now

so are there any good adapters for the original xbox to try different controllers?

like one to try adding modern wireless controllers or a wired 360 controller would be pretty great but i haven't seen any that allow diffferent controllers on xbox except playstation controllers which i don't like as much anyway

given it's essentially a different shaped usb port i'm surprised there arent as many controller options as older systems

pic related is one i own a lot of to give everyone a controller in lan parties for cheaper given i already own palystation controllers but i'd liek to know what else there is

i got the crossover cable to ftp from pc to xbox but FileZilla gives me ECONNREFUSED every time I attempt to connect. any ideas?

are you putting in the correct username and password. Usually it's xbox for both. Make sure you have FTP started on your xbox too.

So PAL Xbox, is it common to have lines on the screen when set to NTSC for HD? It's a lot more noticeable than what I remember. Also a lot greener?

that sounds like what you'd get from plugging in yipper when the TV is expecting RGB. Make sure the settings are correct in the Xbox's video settings.

Fixed green, but lines on screen. Games are perfectly playable, but if you sit close, you notice them easily.

sounds like the empty lines you'd get from 240p. You are running the xbox soft modded, right?

Yeah.

try to set it to 720p output in the video settings.

Did. Got bored and switched back to AV cables to see if was console or cables. Turns out it's the cables shitting the bed.

sorry to hear that. Replacements are cheap, the official ones offer no benefit apart from novelty.

How old were you when you first rode the Duke?

I was 12, played through halo on easy like a champ

Halo over here as well, but on normal. Is there really anything else to play on?

What's a good PATA HDD to get for upgrading the storage on the xbox?

May help.

Do they still make new PATA lard drives?

anything hitachi or western digital

Does any user know where to get a modchip for the original xbox? I want to change the bios so I don't have to worry about finding a hard drive that's compatible with the xbox's drive lock.

I'm thinking about just chucking a spare 1tb i have drive in there.

apart from the shady sites I've never touched before like mod-chip.com which google brings up, no idea.

None, buy a sata to IDE adapter.

You don't need one, you can flash the internal TSOP with the firmware of a modchip

Is there still a way to play games with people online, despite OG Xbox live being dead for years now?

I think people use LAN tunneling programs like Xlink Kai

yes and no, unfortunately. you can simulate online to varying degrees of success by LAN tunneling but some online feature require server interaction or actual xbox live so won't work, crazy taxi 3 i think is one of them and outrun 2006 being another off the top of my head

Xlink Kai is great for Halo 2 (plays just like online and can have 16 players on any number of xboxes making it more flexible than Halo CE) which is well populated but I don't think many other games have so many players at any time, shame since I'd like to experience Conker Live and Reloaded LAN

I don't know if there's a way for people to make online work through proprietary servers and such though I imagine it would be a large undertaking, can anyone shed light on this?

sorry meant to to reply to

I really want to play Conker myself. Playing against bots is only fun for so long.

Was discussed earlier as well. downwards.

maybe we could play it together sometime user, heads up ill probably be shit
do headsets work over LAN? i bought a cheap original headset under the assumption that it works over LAN for at least some games but I can't find any evidence supporting this

I'd be willing to attempt soon. Same, haven't played it for a while.
I'd imagine so, but don't know in reality. Don't see why not.

Hey my Xbox hard drive died years ago. Can I just plop a new one in and install the softmod on it, or is the Xbox kill?

i only have a few OG xbox games. all of which i have no means of playing either since the console was a disaster of engineering and its so hard to find a working one that dont cost hundreds of dollars.

games i have are-

Stubbs the Zombie
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Toejam and Earl 3
Shenmue 2
Call of Cthulhu
Breakdown

stick with the ps2 ver.

xbox one is the 2nd best port but nothing beats the ps2 ver unless you are playing an emulated ver of the ps2 ver with mods.

how soon would soon be? i'm a britbong so if you're in america it might be hard to work around timezones, we'd also have to arrange a time to meet on xlink if we're not giving away a means of contact on Holla Forums like a pair of idiots

My friend gave me his working one 4 or 5 years ago as a birthday present. I softmodded it later that year with a shit ton of N64 roms and emulators. It's been a while since I looked at it, but I'm wondering if the way I softmodded it I can play xbox roms (or ISO's, whatever they are)

Unless you want a blurry mess

You're a special kind of retarded

Is Shenmue 2 better on Dreamcast or Xbox? I'd like to know for when I get around to the series someday.

Beautiful system, I had the crystal xbox that unfortunately got fucked up being moved around.

Crimson Skies was has a great campain and solid MP (which had people on it well into 360 life cycle). The Warriors was also great, I think it was mutiplat though

The PS2 one is the best version.

Britbong as well. Potentially when new component cable comes, I'll be set to. Also need to figure out how the fuck to use Xlink.

oh nice, that'll make things easier [spoiler]if you can have your set up so an ethernet cable connects your xbox to the same network as your laptop or PC it's pretty easy, i've heard you can also use ethernet from xbox to a computer connected wirelessly teambeyond.net/forum/topic/6008-how-to-setup-xlink-kai-windowsmaclinux/ [/spoiler

uh oh

How was the ps2 version better? didnt the xbox one have born from a wish and other things?

You tried. Can. Didn't think it'd be that straightforward.

Kill without you dumping the contents of the xbox eeprom, hard drive needs to be locked with the same key

Some later revision of SH2 on PS2 has all the content.

There's no definitive winner between the to versions, the PS2 ones has more slowdown and 480i (can't force at all even with external programs) but the XBOX/PC version have a different implementation of fog that some people find worse same with shadows but 480p or better, PC also has quicksaves and more issues overall even with patches, comes down to preference unlike some other games, PS2 emulation also brings a 60fps hack and higher resolution and works well for that game.

I've heard people say the PC/XBOX version also has some missing effects but no actual evidence of said missing effects

Anybody know of any places I can buy a modified duke controller for computer use, or am I just going to have to figure out how to do it myself?

xbox controllers jsut use a variant on standard usb and all the offical ones have breakways so you can probably just find a different breakaway end to a standard usb and download drivers for pc

make sure not to confuse them with the more common 360 usb breakaway ends, if a usb end doesn't exist (i made one myself with an old usb and breakaway cable) try something liek this amazon.com/Xbox-Controller-PC-USB-Adapter-Cable/dp/B000RT2868/ref=pd_sbs_63_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000RT2868&pd_rd_r=9RFS0KX8TZ24W2F9XJB8&pd_rd_w=RVScA&pd_rd_wg=XnRQi&psc=1&refRID=9RFS0KX8TZ24W2F9XJB8

the last windows supported drivers for the original xbox controller literally only support windows xp.

As someone who just got an OG xbox, this thread is a godsend. Thanks!

enjoy, and definitely get in to the modding scene. It's very accessible and these threads pop up pretty often for you to find help and new games.

What's a good GBA emulator for the system anons?

I bought a used Xbox that already had the necessary software installed. There are multiple start menues and I prefer unleashX, how can I get it to boot on startup instead of that weird bootleg German interface? Is it safe to just delete all the other programs (like some extra file manager or w/e there is) other than unleashX?

Probably XBoyAdvance, all GBA emulator for XBOX are based on VBA so you're unlikely to get much better.

I'm fairly certain it was replacing an executable and pointing it towards a different dash on startup, but been a long while since I did it.

use a slayers boot disk or softmod installer deluxe to make unleashx your boot at start up.

you can do this too, all it needs is to have the same necessary files in the same directly it's currently booting from. most dashboards name themselves after evolution x, so the file is called evoxdash.xbe. You can just replace the files (but it's never a good idea to replace the boot files without having a back up plan, just in case something goes wrong)

XBOX Emulator fucking when

give up on it, original hardware will always be better

Only one was Xenia, and that's progressing slowly. It's a Dreamcast situation user, they're cheap as fuck and easy to CFW.

How's it feel to be the textbook definition of a cucked plebian?

this isn't a pc gaming thread

Whenever one of you faggots always complaining about the lack of an XBOX emulator decides to man the fuck up and help finish XQEMU

The XBOX is a cucked PC.

yet there's still games pc gamers are begging for that are still only on the xbox

The entire generation was shit and PC games were way superior.

don't show your insecurities so publicly

Except the PC version is inferior to the emulated PS2 version regardless of how much you mod it.

I'm not comparing shitty multiplats. During these days PC had worthwhile exclusives, which could already do full HD.

it had some worthwhile exclusives, PC was actually a system with developers that cared about it to some extent. It still got a lot of late releases, a lot of bad ports, and the handful of good PC games a year may have been better than the no good pc games in 5 years, but bringing up a platform in a thread where it's irrelevant really is projecting your own insecurities.

I dont have the system set up currently, but will look into the matter more closely in the next days, hopefully I have just overseen a simple way to change this. Also, remind me if I forgot anything vital to FTP on the console's harddrive (I think it has 64GB).

Mechassault 1 and 2. If have to pick, 1 is more mechs, 2 is more variety.

How many different emulators are on the OG XBOX anyway?

pretty much everything up to 6th gen.

does that include playstation, sega saturn, and dreamcast?

dreamcast is 6th gen, and saturn emulation :^)
but yes, ps1, and even n64 but n64 emulation is always bad

Yes, it's not the best but it works afaik

I dunno but if there is it's a fork of yabause and it's gonna be even crappier than usual because of the lower power so not worth considering.

There's a port of chankast but considering the requirement on PC I doubt you'd get anything playable, I dunno if it's even ever got released at all
tl;dr: no

Nigger Demul fucking emulates like 95% of the Dreamcast library just fine, you're spouting decade old memes.

I*ll keep those in mind.

And dog, now I have a wholly different problem. I connected the Xbox with component through a converter box to the HDMI port of my new television, and the image keeps on flickering hither and thither as if I were using a bad antenna set from the 90's. Though I don't think the console itself is at fault but that damned converter box from "Musou Direct". It was only released this year and cost me some 30€, how could I have gotten such a low quality product, fucking hell.

Can't you just connect the console directly via component?

Otherwise find yourself an upscaler in your price range here

Why use a converter? Component is just as good. Probably component to HDMI leads as well somewhere.

maybe his tv doesn't have component inputs or they're in a hard to reach or straight up inaccessible area with his set up
component is an analogue video output whereas HDMI is a digital output so you can't get a simple cable to go between the two, you need a converter

its as said, these new 2016 models apparently dont have component inputs anymore (a wd-757 to be precise). I thought nothing of it when purchasing since I had the possibility of using a converter in mind, but well…

i jsut suspected they were awkward to get to (like ther tv was mounted or something) as someone who uses every kind of video input for different devices the lack of even the higher quality analogue inputs is pretty horrifying!

Don't mind me then. Learn something new everyday.

Odd. Smart TVs still have VGA ins where I am, let alone component and shit. Best start looking for new converter. If you had the cash, a Framemeister is always the go-to converter.

Not anymore the OSSC exists and has lagless conversion for progressive sources, still a bit under 200 bucks though.

So only 480i would be gooked?

It also does deinterlacing with less lag than a framemeister but the result is not as good to look at from what I understand so still a good idea if you intend to play from the HD output but not for recording purpose.

Dude the Xbox came out in 2001, its time to let your retarded console fanboysim go.

Good stuff man. Glad to see things are moving forward.

So're you're saying I still need a modchip to remove the hard drive lock drm?

I think you just need to get the firmware, flash the xbox's tsop, and from there you're good to go. I don't know how to do this, but I imagine soft modding is a way to go through it.

HUEG

Component cables arrives in a couple days if any anons want to try multiplayer.

How's MGS2 for XBOX compared to the PS2, outside lack of skateboarding?

some framerate issues and missing effects. Konami botched the port pretty much.

do you have a Discord account? if so we could meet in a room if you post a link to it and then discuss when to start a LAN game
infact with a discord room a whole bunch of anons could get together for an xbox LAN jamboree

Never used Discord. Could be useful for Xbox events.

if you make an account here's a link to a room i just made for this, open to anyone who might want to join in

Where?

discord.gg/Gqn3TCs
oops

Bumpu.

So with a new component cable, my Xbox still has fuzzy lines on the screen. Anyone know of a fix? The purple ones seem to go when unplug controller.

I've been looking for a replacement component to HDMI converter box/adapter, and it seems like every product out there has either no reviews or some strikingly negative ones. Apparently certain boxes won't work with the outputs of the original Xbox or even the PS2, or with PAL versions of those, and it doesn't help that a few positive reviews on amazon are made by ludicrously obvious Chinese shills. However I don't feel like shelling out 200€ for one of the safer options either.

Has anybody here made use of such a component to HDMI converter with an Xbox? Any recommendations?

Figured out it was my laptop charger fucking it up. If any anons have similar issues, remove power shit from random electrical shit until works.

Was discussed earlier of sorts.

I know, I started the discussion, but as I said

I don't have that kind of money to spare atm.

Look up LKV356
It's pretty much the only decent cheap one you can reliably find (there are other models for other inputs but no real reason to not go component)
Otherwise
There's a bunch of options under 100 bucks that aren't too bad but you'll likely have to go secondhand for some and 480p handling isn't always guaranteed so read up well before you do anything
Any sort of small converter under 30 bucks is just gonna be way worse than either of those in my experience

So a few new question since I just got my XBOX in the mail, opened it up after testing it once and removed the clock cap.

What length of cable do I need to replace the IDE ribbon cable, I have a couple but they seem too short or to be more exact have a layout that doesn't make them easy to plug the right way inside the thing.

Alternatively once softmodded can I just unplug the DVD drive and not give a fuck?

Pretty sure you can unplug and just FTP shit over, or use a PSP still.
Actually, would it be possible to have 2 HDDs in it?

Nevermind this, need modchip or similar to be able to do so from what I gather. Could have 2 HDDs then.

yeah, it was going to be that one or the new ligawo model, they cost about the same. I'll pick the lenkeng one, but it does suspiciously resemble the musou direct box I originally bought. I just hope it will work.

C.A.T. translation when?

Is there a translation of tenerezza? Or would I have to learn Japanese?

The farthest any sort of translation project went is finding that the XBOX version has the same file structure as the PC version last I checked and neither have a patch but there's a translated walk-through that is supposed to be enough to get through the game.

Alright niggers, how's Fable TLC for someone who's only played 2?

Also, I have 2 Xboxs kicking about with a spare component cable as well. Anything that could be done with them?

I think the game is a pretty nice little action rpg. Nothing that'll blow your mind but a nice 12-16 hour investment. You'll probably enjoy it pretty soundly, it's got a nice sense of humor.

Found a used one for 40 bucks at the shop that sells Vinyl records of all places.

Ordered all the shit I need to softmod and it's on it's way here, having to wait for a week or two is killing me.

Thinking I'll need to switch out the HDD, what would you guys recommend. Just finding an old PATA 250-500 GB one will do or should I go through the hassle of going for some SATA to PATA thing?

2 TVs, 2 couches, have a lan party

PATA is near enough as simple as drop in and done, SATA requires going through adapters and hoping shit works.

You could get away with 500Gbs easily. 280GB holds 43 games, and emulators with their ROMs and shit.

I would if anyone would ever play games with me.

What's your general location?

So i just bought this:
ebay.co.uk/itm/Microsoft-Xbox-Original-Bundle-7-Games-Retro-PAL-Vintage-Joblot-/351874580190?hash=item51ed5bfede:g:vMIAAOSwLF1X~Us6
I reckon I got a good deal, though im not too familiar with the average xbox pricing, rate?

Gonna delete Shenmue 2 since have it on DC now, what should I replace it with anons?

You beat Phantom Dust yet?

Don't have it installed.

Holy shit guys, getting a chipped Xbox for 20 Euros tomorrow, with 2 Controllers and a upgraded Hardrive! HYPE

Good deal. What's the catch? Miss out on the fun of modding it yourself beside.

no catch, as far as i saw, from the pictures it looked like it's in great condition

the owner even had the decency of dusting it off and chatted a bit on how modern consoles are shit

There's your answer.

can anybody help? how do i tell what version of an xbox i have?

how do i, as you say, pop the lid? i i scratched the stickers on the bottom, there were no screwholes underneath, i have no clue

see image, use torx-25 bit

manufacture date, but this is not always accurate. If you boot up a custom dash board like softmod installer deluxe, it tells you what your revision is. Otherwise, this guide is helpful.
informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=367210&seqNum=2
generally most xbox's made after july 2004 are 1.6 models.

thank you very much! i bought mine pre modded, it worked very well with the previously installed games, im going to open it up, look at what kind of hard drive he used (and if there is a clock capacitor that could be leaking, if there is one), and then im going to buy a apropriate Adapter so i can load more games on it.

You're best bet is to CFW it, and it'll tell you right away.

Go into system settings, it'll tell you revision and shit.

Thanks user. That was what I was hoping, a buddy of mine has hoarded a bunch of old HDDs and various computer parts. Was gonna get one from him.

Thinking about softmodding it first, then strike two birds with one stone and replace the HDD and remove the capacitor (It's a 2002 model, so don't have to replace it) at the same time.

Too risky? Should I remove the capacitor right away?

Had the capacitor in mine for fucking years, only did it when got bored and the system still works fine to this day (1.0 for reference). It's not something to get yourself worked up about.

Eventually do it though.

Be warned, Isozone utilizes adlinks now. Best bet is to grab jdownloader from the clean source and use that for all your needs. Most of you probably were already using it, but for the uninformed.

If you're gonna open it soon just take a quick look at the cap, if it's clean just leave it be for now if there's gunk on to of it or the color of the board at the bottom has changed remove it and clean the board where it was.

Damn, nice find holmes

Bumpu.

Does any user happen to have a copy of these they could make a torrent for please? For some reason the hosting site suddenly doesn't work for me anymore on any device.

theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/xbox-isos/kameo-elements-of-power-unreleased-xbox-game/

theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/emulators/star-wars-battlefront-ii-mod-157/

If you can wait a couple of days, I should be able set one up for you.

Thanks user, congrats on your trips!

Thanks. user I have both good and bad news to report. The good: the mod download just fine, the bad however is that both of the Kameo files are dead. Now for some more good news, I have found a replacement link.

I would like to check your digits and your link.

Source: epforums.org/showthread.php?80756
*cough*bugmenot*cough*
It is from the first link in that post. I should be able to have the torrent up even sooner than I expected. I suggest you enable the either of using encryption options.
Torrent hash: bcc76390ca3ba9371c28375aa7f78bc660e98bbe

Might want to consider Farcry Instincts/Evolution as well as Pariah to that list. Decent enough shooters for the system.

Hopefully a SATA-PATA adapter would work, then I could use an SSD.

Don't do that. You will see no speed benefit and without proper hardware/software support the ssd will be treated like an hdd and die very prematurely. Same as for ps2s.

You're better off getting an 80 pin cable for increased speeds. SSD does jack shit.

It's more for noise/weight reasons, and I already have a 256GB one I'm not using.

So I have a bunch of Xbox games, and I've been considering picking these up as well. Tell me if they're good or shit.

Battle Engine Aquila
Destroy All Humans!
Indigo Prophecy
Max Payne
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Actually, strike Indigo Prophecy from that list.

It's fucking great. Fuck the sub mission though. Fucking horrible.

TrueMSgreen
Phantom dust. Made by the panzer dragoon people as a one off highly experimental game. Among my all time favorites.
See above. Also halo 2 and mech assault 2 are really fun multiplayer wise, but phantom dust takes the cake.
Using the xbox version of mame + final burn alpha is the greatest thing. All games come pre-configured too, it's like a dream come true. Mame without the annoying setup for every game.
Stock, but I'd like to upgrade the hard-drive eventually.

Destroy all humans is excellent. Pick that and the sequel up if you can.

Can I play R-Type Leo?

Yeah. I think final burn alpha supports it too.

Oh fuck. I need this then. On Isozone?

Those are the two I was most on the fence about, but if they're great, I'll pick them up.

Glance at some gameplay if you're unsure, but I can say BE:A is worth the money. I had a fucking ton of fun with it throughout the years.

theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/xbox-isos/destroy-all-humans-working-game-part-1-of-2-usa/

theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/xbox-isos/destroy-all-humans-working-game-part-2-of-2-usa/

I have, I just get really nervous before buying new things.
Also, I find it hard to play any console game that doesn't have a free camera control with the right thumbstick. That limits my options.
But yeah, I'll pick up BE:A. I remember playing the Xbox demo when I was a teenager, and having a blast with it.

Always the try before you buy option as well, just in-case.

yeah, it's the exact same way except you gotta decompress/extract the xbox iso into a directory. ftp into it and upload.

ie: e:\XBgames\NGBlack or whereever it goes

It won't last very long, strongly advise against it.

This

emulation is nice, but the console is so much more convenient!

Phil Spencer said in the last week MS want to do it themselves, but the 360 emulator is their priority at the minute and some titles they really want to bring back now they will remaster instead, like Phantom Dust and Voodoo Vince.

It would be a nice goal at least.

XQEMU is practically stalled until someone can hire some Ninjas to get the dev docs from Microsoft and Nvidia. All they have so far is the Chihiro board docs and they aren't a complete version of the Xbox docs.

is this true? I'm looking it up now.

If the 360 was anything to go by, they don't have a fucking clue on how to do it either. Probably better off remaking games, they fucking need it anyway.

Phantom Crash HD when?

archive.is/huFMg

It's on their "To do" list. But the 360 emulator on Xbone's improved so much that now games are playing better on Bone than they did on 360 I can maybe see them going further.

360 was a weird clusterfuck because they were trying to put x86 on PPC. Most games got extra Anti-Aliasing and Texture Filtering applied as well but it broke the fuck out of some games original settings like Outrun 2. They just gave up eventually because it was a hacked together solution

I'm never too confident with emulation of any kind. It wouldn't surprise me if the 360 BC is solid, and in cases may perform better, but knowing how many emulators on the PC even "run games faster" this does not always equate to being accurate, and may rely on hacks, tricks, exploits that create various issues that may not be apparent even on the surface, but do not create a faithful experience.

It's what has me skeptical about a PC xbox emulator. I think it's a great system, but I'm confident the eventual PC emulator will be prevalent with issues.

Everything starts off as ZSNES until shit gets understood better. Besides, it's not all surprising that their emulation would be hacks and shit to get it running better, it's one of their main selling points after all.

The 360 emulator on Bone is considered a miracle considering it runs games like Red Dead Redemption better than 360 and that game was notorious for having such a broken mess of code that it was impossible for Rockstar to do a PC version.

I wouldn't be surprised if they used some hacks and tricks but at the same time, all reports have been that everything's completely faithful to the 360 versions outside of cleaning up screen tear and a lot more solid and consistent framerates. The BC version of Bayonetta is better than the Wii U version in performance, even.

We'll probably never see it, but I'd love to see a complete breakdown how they did it outside of the virtualization machine tech they used.

I've heard the problem described well as this. HD remakes and shit usually run through emulators, tweaked, optimized a bit, right? A good example is the DMC collection. It's a solid collection, but in its emulation, some effects are broken and don't render correctly. What if, in the future this game is ported again? DMC HD4K or something. Now, even more effects are broken. The game may even have features like 120FPS or something, but some things aren't quite right. The original game may have had issues, even some frame drops, but it worked as perfectly as the original team intended it to, as best they could do.

The original hardware won't last forever, the displays its built best for won't last forever, and emulation is some impressive stuff and I see value in its use for preservation in the long term. The tricks used to get everything working right to me hurts it value in a contemporary sense. I look at bsnes today and compare it to ZSNES when I discovered emulation in the mid 00's. It's a world apart, but it goes to show also how even simple 2D games take some time to get right. 3D systems, complex powerful hardware has only made the issues more complex, and the time it takes to get these solutions accurate and fast just gets longer and longer.

Really? I can't say I'm all that surprised, but if that was the case, more surprising no one's taking advantage of it.

Being pedantic for a minute: the Xbox 360 and Xbox One do not achieve backward compatibility through emulation. They run recompiled executables. That's why each game requires its own download.

Yes, I miss when this wasn't the case. Like how Panzer Dragoon - a Sega Saturn classic & must play was also re-released on the PS2! The game even found its way to the original Xbox as an unlockable in Orta and there's a native version of the game out there. In fact, if anyone is looking for an amazing game to spend half an hour with that they'll never forget, grab a copy of it right now.

theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/xbox-isos/panzer-dragoon-1-usa/

You won't regret it, and the music will be burned deep in to your memory.

Pretty sure I've seen both either espes or jayfoxrox talk about a lack of time being the problem more than anything else and when you see RPCS3 I'd tend to think they're not bullshitting (the RSX is basically NV2A on steroids with about the same amount of docs)

could the RSX be compared to the NV2A? I'm pretty sure there were 2 major new architectures from the Geforce2/3 to the Geforce 6.

It's still a custom made GPU using a custom API so yeah they might not be the same hardware architecture but they're about as hard to emulate.

Any anons who want to do Xlink feel free to join this Discord:
discord.gg/Gqn3TCs

It was posted earlier but now it has more members so stuff actually happens.

Baito = job

if you use trainers, don't put every single trainer ever made on a softmod. it'll throw a error 14. if it does, coldboot CHIMP or whatever to ftp in and delete them.

It's Xbox1 or Xbox0 now user get with the times

Lately muh xbox doesn't want to work with FTP, wat do? I connect the ethernet cable and nothing happens (used to work)
Will update if it works now haven't tried again

Up to NV2x including NV2A were a different base architecture than the CineFX architecture used from NV30 to G70/RSX. The CineFX architecture used in those was a lot closer to what 3dfx had cooking with the Rampage chip that never reached its release.

Phantom Crash HD? I want that cuhrayzee battle speed in VR, to seperate the men from the boys with weak stomachs.

Anyone seen this before?

never seen it before, and I've seen tons of xbox's.

Pretty sure I have. There's supposed to be a glossy plate that clips onto the middle front section.

Say I have an XBOX that I can't softmod just yet for one reason or another, how fucked am I if the HDD dies?
Long story short it just booted with some clacking but booted fine after I replaced the IDE cable , last time that happened to me in a regular PC it just died totally a couple weeks later

Fairly fucked. Pretty sure you need to clone it to use a new HDD or else it's a no-go.

I'm fairly sure a nigger "friend" stole it, fuck I hate niggers.

They're cheap to pick back up user.

Well that's a problem of the past now since I just received what I was missing to softmod it and backed the fuck out of everything.

One other question, is there any downsides to using XboxHDM over chimp for an HDD replacement if I already have what's needed for the former?

you can use xboxhdm if you have the password to unlock it no problem. That's the main crux of it all.

I've been having trouble finding a good source for ISOs. Anybody got any pointers?

Isozone and EPfrorums for the most part are okay even if they're not perfect (fucking had to redl MWC because half the dls are borked).

Other than that PD but you'll have to seed forever to even pretend being able to grab the XBOX torrents (but they're pretty much always open for registration just have to get through probation first) but on the upside it's the top-tier redump verified sets that are always fully clean, there's also other private trackers but they're all invite only or fully closed right now because of the BCG closure.

Fuck man, I miss KAT and old Demonoid.

On second look there's that
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:60177C57398FCC02A9EE5A6244EF7087E0BA3F26&dn=Original+XBOX+HDD+Ready-XBOX&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

or that

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3D9AB9BB114C526041648486FE80A9560AB8693C&dn=Microsoft+XBOX+Complete++%5BRegion+Free%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

Thanks for those, another set of games to add to the share thread.

I've been trying EPforums and they offer a bunch of download links for one game. Surely there's some way to automate this shit isn't there?

Like, I'm not meant to individually download everyone of the 9 files in the 9 links, right?

Jdownloader2, use the build from the forum the public download is riddled with adware.

Thanks user.

I was going batshit trying to find some explanation for that shit.