Friendly reminder Battleborn flopped so hard. There a good chance we won't see a Borderlands 3...

Friendly reminder Battleborn flopped so hard. There a good chance we won't see a Borderlands 3. Or At least a borderland sequel made by Gearbox.

When will they sell the rights to Brothers in Arms? I want that series to get its Battle of the Bulge finale

Well considering the fact how cookie cutter they where with it? I'm not so concerned. Hell, a new dev can try things out with it, that may or may not turn out to be awful. But I'd rather see someone try and do something with it than just another cookie cutter entry in a series I find average in the first place.

It's like Randy is divorced from reality or something.

But brothers in arms is racist and too white. At most it will be rebooted Medal of Honor style.

Why is this important?

Why do people even like Borderlands? I played both of the games and they were really boring imo

Low brow fart jokes and every character is bisexual.

I like the gameplay even if its repetitive, and the art style. If only the characters and writing in general wasnt made by and for 5 years old it would be actually fun.

Icing on the cake is Hatred and IS defense were more profitable than stillborn. Hell even Gone Home & Beyond two souls were more profitable than battlborn.

Randy's face when

Randy pitchford has a mental breakdown than ether have a sex change or attempt to join ISIS when?

1. fun to dick around with friends
2. experimenting with goofy guns
3. messing around with team compositions
4. easy to pick up, forget for a few weeks, then re-pick up when bored

the pre-sequel was alright mechanically, its only fault upfront is that it was so small

polite sage

Are you the only Borderlands fan left?

i wouldn't say i was a "fan" of anything, only that i enjoy the games when i can push myself to do anything other than stare at a computer screen feeling the ennui envelop me for another +10 hours

the setting is cool, i guess, if wasted on writers who can't worldbuild for shit and a game that doesn't really benefit from the inclusion of a story, given the success of bl1 and its frame of "there's a big treasure spot somewhere on this shithole of a planet, take this gun and shoot your way to it"

Daily reminder that you are not Anthony Burch.

Yes we will you retard, all the Borderlands games were very successful with Borderlands 2 reaching like 10 million total sales and 2k publishes the series, if Gearbox goes bankrupt 2k will buy them out, there's no way 2k is letting a goose like that go.

I thought Borderlands 1 was /okay/ but had a spark that could have led to an amazing sequel if they fixed the problems. Aaaand yeah, that certainly didn't happen.

B2 was fun. Sure the writing was cringy at best but again, the bloody thing was fun to play

i play local with friends

They've been releasing nothing but blunders this year, huh?
I heard the Duke Nukem release was a disaster.

feels good

Up until the exponential level scale becomes a vertical line and every single enemy is an enormous bullet sponge

no skin off my nose, borderlands 1 was the only actually halfway good game in the series anyway

True. I can't even imagine playing without Zero's massive headshot bonus.

What the FUCK is up with that resolution, framerate and overall graphical fidelity? I would guess it's the Vita version but it doesn't run in 4:3.

I tried to play the first one but the cringey humor made me drop it.

Hopefully both.

They also did enemy variation kinda well honestly, it never gets old when you pop some Goliaths helmet and just see the guy go around punching peope to death and leveling up into a miniboss

This is why it's the only character worth playing besides Gaige, and his voicelines are better compared to the other 3 imo

You haven't even seen the D&D 'inspired' DLC, bonus point is that Tina will be your main narrator

Speaking of which Isn't Chris-chan implying he gonna convert to Islam recently? Knowing him. He will later get arrested attempting to join Isis to find Muslim husband.

I thought I was the only one that enjoyed that enemy. Grinding for good weapons was made a lot funner with that enemy.
Also, speaking of good weapons, the legendary drop rate has been tripled in 2 and preseq. Now you can effortlessly get the actual good and fun weapons.

That VA is embarrassing. I'd be ashamed to play that in a room with other people.

Are you implying Anthony Burch wife has any shame?

Eh, quest weapons are sometimes worth it on their own
My Favourite was that Bolt Action, Non-scoped Sniper Rifle w/ Bayonet that you get for killing a giant ass skag

few FPS coop games?

SauceNao

I also forgot to add that his TV is 16:9, which was pretty uncommon in the early 2000's.

this to be honest fellow knights

I got bored as fuck with the first one since I fucking hate enemy level scaling. Got the second to play with a friend and got half way through then I told him "I give up, I cant play this shit anymore."

Good, if you want any more games from Gearbox you should kill yourself.

Doesn't he have that abscess, though? I think he'll be worrying about sepsis before he tries to convert to Islam.

I'd feel bad but they haven't made anything good in years.