Characters that did nothing wrong

characters that did nothing wrong

You forgot to put Griffith general in the subject field

his daughter

nothing wrong with wanting to fuck his hot daughter to make a demi-god child either

this tbh

why are her hands so thick

/thread

what video game character is that

What do you mean? It's pretty clear to anyone who isn't a cuck that Griffith was right

Griffith from the many Berserk games

griffith was an asshole from the beginning.

He's from Dark Souls. He's an optional boss beneath Anor Londo.

haha i played that game!

No benny from Fallout New Vegas? Chairmen best tribe, nigga

Metzen and shit writing were the villains, not Garrosh.

Each and every one of you would've done the exact same thing.

Reminder that if you turn in all the evidence, he is found not-guilty. Therefore it stands to reason he is not-guilty.

hmm? a "characters who did nothing wrong" thread?
Reminder that Huey did nothing wrong and is completely innocent.

I'm afraid I don't know who this is

Slaneesh did nothing wrong

>>>/bog/

It's the Eldar's Fault for being such a group of disgusting faggots that Slaneesh happened

Someone had to post Illidan sooner or later, that someone may as well be yours truly.

you conveniently forgot about theramor

LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

There has already been a decade long conspiracy to rewrite him as a saint. You don't need to post him here.

Mile'ionahd! You filthy Mon-keigh need to remember muh six gorillion crone worlds.

If I took away your soul stone would you die?

It would be extremely painful

Your only friend in the game.

Do the buddies that died before betraying you count as friends?

Duriel did nothing wrong

He asked me if I was looking for Baal and I was. No one makes a joke at my expense he deserved to die.

>LOOKING FOR BAIL?

No, because given the option, they will betray you.
That part made me sad, I just grabbed the briefcase and ran. I couldn't kill them

Yeah, because he's all in your head.

I killed them, but I didn't feel very good about it. Earlier in the game having the old Russian bear die in my arms as I pumped him full of morphine got me though.

Eldar can't be big guys.

why would I remember some generic potato face NPC from that game?

That was the right thing to do

It's weird seeing pictures like this where she looks relatively hot, probably because she's spent hours putting on make up beforehand, when I know she looks like a fucking goblin when she's nude. Make up truly is witchcraft.

It's all about opportune angle/lighting. Big Blues current twitter avi looks absolutely nothing like her cause it's totally frontlight with a downward tilt, she hides ten years and 200 pounds in the shadows.

Those trips
Those tits
Consider yourself checked.

He did everything right tbh

Was it just me or did Valentine never have a consistent face? Could Araki not just decide on a face for that guy, for awhile he was a short fatty and then gradually made his way into this chiseled buff dude.

Everything in The Pre-Sequel just confirmed this.

I thought it was because of the Body of Christ that made him lean and buff. He probably got all the gains without working, while some dude in China suddenly got fat, even without the entire corpse.

How could a girl that cute, hot and playful who likes destroying hopes possibly be as bad as Griffith?

Junko is better than Griffith just for the fact she makes me rock hard. Griffith can't even give me a boner.

Kira was a fucking serial killer because he wanted to fap. He's a great character and fun to watch but he's Griffith tier.

Even Shulk admits that he was completely right about Zanza and that he didn't have much choice.

what a fag

He didn't really do anything wrong, though he was a sniveling little bitch once you got to confront him

The Boss
Solid Snake
Revolver Ocelot (kinda)
Fucking SOLIDUS

Big Boss was a faggot, though

Kira Yoshikage just wants a quiet life, you double nigger.

Globalist whore.

I'd forgive him if he actually fucked the redheaded MILF slut.

Discussable but not without any basis.

What would you do in his place if you had the same possibilities as him?

Seeing the disgusting corrupted world filled with imperfect societies in which the people suffer either under the rule of tyrants or under their own paranoia and addictions. A world where everyone is insane and your own wife is completely blind to all wrong what is happening around her, thinking that she is protecting her child at the same time not seeing that it would be better for his suffering to just finally end

He just wanted to end their suffering

And he did

That's the thing, he would definitely have if Kosaku's faggot son hadn't ruined everything.

While I myself classify more as an alt-righter and definitely see the current breed of 'globalisation' as something that shouldn't be celebrated, I also understand that it's inevitable (unless we kill ourselves sooner).
When the technology advances enough (maybe even to post-scarcity), Islam is hopefully eradicated etc., then we will inevitably end up with one world. Maybe colonize other planets. And it's probably gonna happen within the next 100 years at least in some capacity.
The scary thing is that it probably won't be a government, but rather something like Google which will take reign of all of that.
Still, one world (or demise) is the inevitable future, it's just that lots of shit needs to happen before it becomes even remotely plausible.

chuckled

Junko's only crime was being too perfect.

Relative to what? A warthog?

lel

He was way too stressed with that little faggot Josuke hunting him down to actually fuck her.

Did you get lost on the way to reddit?

Do us all a favour and pay some whore to cosplay as your waifu and murder you on livestream

Except his son wasn't suffering, and neither was his wife.

He nuked everything and had no hope for a future.

Also the cat wanted to live. So he did something wrong, he killed the cat.

Absolutely nothing wrong.

she just wanted to kill Warcraft's niggers and save humanity.

user, that's disgusting. The only one I want to murder me is my waifu, not some filthy 3DPD in a costume.

Took a mana bomb to get her off the orc cock carousel though.

Luke?

Seriously dude? There's more to being a nigger than brown skin. It's an attitude. It's a being.
As for saving humanity, better late than never I guess, but she's still just an emotionally-driven madwoman.
Praise the Light that she hauled her traitorous ass out of Dalaran.

your opinions are null and void. kys

this is getting out of hand

[donottalktotripfag.png]

I understand that some threads are fun and all but this thread is just pure copy paste over and over. It's always the same characters every single time.

What would you have had him do?

All she wanted was Link's love.

You should read Starship Trooper

so is the webm thread
the 4am thread
the LOL thread
the 400 replies and 250 image posts ommited Holla Forums thread
the filename thread
and many others

because this is just Holla Forums with games.

But how can it be Holla Forums if that one has even more content variety?

moot

Threads that need to die

You know it's true.

Cairne challenged Garrosh.
Garrosh just agreed to the terms Cairne gave him.

every time

Expanded replies just to see how long it would take to find this one.

Agreed, the ring of burden trick is just a retard filter and there's nothing wrong with necromancy.

How could anyone defend Mukuro? Just because she did everything for some strange sisterly incest reason doesn't justify bringing the end of civilization as we know it and torturing innocent high schoolers. She's only slightly less awful than Junko.

having big tiddies does not justify completely destroying society for no reason other than to make everyone feel as terrible as possible. I cannot think of a single character more unquestionably evil than Junko.

pic related is the real "villain" who did nothing wrong of Danganronpa.

I haven't even played Danganronpa or whatever, I just want to get in there and motorboat those tits

I just know some do see Mukuro in a positive light based on her relationship with Makoto. I did state that was wrong, given her role in the tragedy and all that.

She doesn't even have the best tits of danganronpa, so even loyalty this thin is misplaced.

there's better tittymonsters in the games

She just wanted to make the world a better place for her.

Who doesn't?

It's just not the same, man.

dis-pair

No.
Cairne made the challenge, but it was Garrosh who wanted it to be to the death. Thrall had made all such duels no-lethal, but Garrosh demanded in following the old ways. So Garrosh wanted to kill Cairne, if he had help doing it doesn't matter.

The issue is that Theramore was a strategically important place military, even a Jainafag should be able to see why it had to be done eventually with the way it was in Cataclysm, it was THE main gate for the alliance into Kalimdor now that Darkshore blew up.

Prohibiting flyers kinda doesn't change that it was the landing point of the main force fighting at Barrens, furthermore, It had to go and nuking it would be the least military draining wa, and the fact that Jaina is a pussy and wouldn't retaliate confirms it, which she didn't, it NEARLY backfired, but ultimately didn't.

Though i will say the Dalaran Affair as whole was a bad move as losing them as allies for losing Theramore is a bad trade, and really, Khadgar is full retard to let the Horde back in when they are under the command of Sylvanas, who is objectively worse then Garrosh in every way, i could seen it work under Vol'jin, but Sylvanas? with her track record? That's full retard even with the LEJUN invading, but that's LORE for ya.

someone never did the mage guild line

preddy much,he weeded out the weak,any mage of caliber should of been able to see the enchanted ring was a trap or even have a back up plan

you mean like what Holla Forums did to hitler

The anime is lying to you user.

Did he actually do anything wrong? I haven't gotten to Final yet, but his goals seem like they're the route to take if you're tired of both angels and demons.

He literally didn't do anything wrong. Despite being death incarnate, almost everyone else was morally worse than him.

HELP ME

Akane isn't best girl if only for the reason she really isn't too present in the story, but she is definitely the sexiest.

Basically, but Hitler actually was a saint so it's not the same.

Holy shit. You goons need to get out. They aren't even remotely attractive. You're just testing the waters and using passive aggressive techniques to subvert our board culture.

Reminder that Junko is confirmed, under all the make-up, to be pretty average looking, if not below average. You want to fuck the make-up, not her

NOTHING WRONG

Not really. I think she's even cuter without all the gyaru shit.

Because she's fat.

What the fuck with that fugly face texture?

N A T U R A L S E L E C T I O N
A
T
U
R
A
L
S
E
L
E
C