Why is bestiality illegal?

why is bestiality illegal?
can ANYONE give me an actual reason that isn't 'muh religion' or 'its gross'?
it seems like its an old ass law that is long past outdated and was just never taken off the books.

obviously animal abuse isn't okay, and im only talking about consensual acts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_by_country_or_territory
archive.fo/vNJET
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Most laws against bestiality are actually fairly recent, because only recently have actual people become degenerate enough for it to occur to them. But you'd know all about that already, wouldn't you Chaim?

It is not our fault Mordecai. It is the G-d of Israel that rains fire on horse fuckers.

well thats just not true, bestiality dates back all the way to cavemen paintings, fam.

What are you sliding?

Because when you fuck animals shit like Aids happens.

It's degenerate.

You come here obviously not looking for actual discussion and debate but just to slide shit. This is not the first time you have made this thread. Go to >>>/zoo/ and stay there.

Do you know how AIDS started, OP?

(Trick question, of course you do, being a homosexual after all. )

>>>/mlp/
>>>/cia/
Begone sodomite

because its a more interesting conversation than shitpost thread number 623452

with a picture like that im sure you know.

its not the first time, and yet no one can actually give me an answer for some reason

i hate this, why the fuck do you assume this?
im talking about mares. the HORSE PUSSY meme isn't a meme

tbh, I'd fuck the shit out of a dolphin :^)
beastiality is degenerate, slippery slopes lead to more degeneration of society

Animals are incapable of consent, just like children.

dolphins are shitty, im pretty sure that a dolphin vagina has the muscle to just rip your dick off, and male dolphins are rapists.

every single time i have to prove this to be complete bullshit, i bet you have even already head why thats bullshit, and you are still using it as an excuse.

oh ya, well, thats just your opinion
no thats just a meme

So you believe children are capable of consent? At what age or level of psychological maturity?

if we are being honest, probably around 16

dolphins still aren't as sexy as horses, the pussy and dick dont look as good, plus there is the problem that dolphins require lots of water.

i didn't say children, im talking about fully grown, sexually mature mares.

Both of those are valid reasons.
KYS you degenerate

religion is a valid reason to make laws huh?
so you like sharia law then?

horse dick IS the most aesthetically pleasing kind there is. it just looks better than everything else, but i dont want to have it in my ass, and i dont want to fuck a stallion in the ass, and i dont want to jerk off a horse

Fuck off Faggot, I bet you think the only argument against faggotry is religion

To be fair, Sharia law would solve a lot of our problems. Sadly not the part about bestiality, so we need our OWN religious laws.

And yeah I think criminalizing bestiality is a good thing. We should continue to do that.

its the main argument for everyone who actually affects laws.
no one comes out and say "im against gay marriage because those fucking faggots spread disease" even if it is true

I'm going to respond with some honestly, and fuck any feels, it might even be an unpopular opinion. Animals are property, so In my opinion beastiality shouldn't be illegal, but does that mean that its something you should do, no it isn't. But since its your property you should technically be able to do whatever to it. If you like fucking your farm animals, don't push it on other people, keep it to your fucking self.

In my opinion the capacity to give consent is directly related to psychological capability. I don't think a mare, or any animal, ever possesses that capacity. A human develops this capacity as they reach adulthood. Animals don't consent to sex, they only act out their instincts, they do not choose any more than you choose to beat the muscles in your heart.

I agree with this.

Of course. That's why I'm not talking about consent, illnesses or any other bullshit.
Look up definition of "degenerate". If you are white you should be devoting all your time and effort progressing yourself and your kind. Spending time with mares might be nice, but it's essentially useless. it's a step backwards, a dead end.
If you are shitskin you can do whatever the fuck you want, just don't spread it around.

Controlled opposition, there also is nowhere near enough reporting on faggot rape

Should it be legal to fuck niggers?
check mate atheists

Fuck off Destiny.

What about Gorillas
Koko certainly seems like she had psychological capabillities and honestly if you can't say she can say yes then what argument would anyone have for Niggers/the retarded

It isn't illegal everywhere.

d-do you just have that saved?

Did Koko have the mental capacity of a 16 year old human? I doubt it.

It's my belief that the act of beastiality is funementally the ultimate union between man and beast. It is true beauty, true essence. Horses are animals tat this is especially true for. Dogs are more friendly and are much more respectible with the act of beastiality. This is all it is.

No, I made it just now for the purposes of education.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_by_country_or_territory

I find this funny for some reason

What I find funny are all the black dots. Little islands where they just keep it on the down low.

Koko had an estimated IQ of between 76 and 85
So she has the mental capacity greater than a 16 year old Negro

I think its funny how texas and nevada are completely legal, and somehow I don't think its the most popular there. Even funnier, where I think its the most popular (california) its illegal, in the most degenerate state in the country. Kind of ironic.

It was legal in Sweden until very recently. Are the kikes using reverse psychology? It is said that illegal drugs are the most sought after because they confer the thrill of rebellion. Maybe the kikes outlaw bestiality specifically in order to make it something more than the preserve of farm-dwelling bachelors.

Remember when Holla Forums was good?
mods please delete this shit thread

Well clearly Californians drive to Las Vegas to fuck dogs

ATOM BOMB
NSA
CIA
FBI
USSS
FEMA
ASSASSINATION
JFK
DJT
PATRICIDE
DEMAGOGUE
ZION
MANUFACTURED NATURAL DISASTER
FRANKLIN
GREENBAUM
TRIGGERS
ALPHA
OMEGA
BETTA
CROWN'S JEWEL
STATE EMANCIPATION
DIVERGENCE CONVERGENCE PLAN

no, I think they don't care and just do it in California.

I think they just do it to fuck with people, I don't think its always simple

ATOM BOMB
NSA
CIA
FBI
USSS
FEMA
ASSASSINATION
JFK
DJT
PATRICIDE
DEMAGOGUE
ZION
FRANKLIN
GREENBAUM
TRIGGERS
ALPHA
OMEGA
BETA
CROWN'S JEWEL
STATE EMANCIPATION

like i said in the OP, im talking about consensual sex, not raping any animal, if any harm comes to the animal it should be illegal.

by that definition, i feel like most people that engage in sexual actively cant or dont give consent.

i dont know why people use this argument, it makes no sense, everyone uses time for leisure, if you didn't you would kill yourself because you are japanese.

in a few hours when mods wake up, they will get on to see some ACTUAL discussion about consent happening and be angry that actual dialouge is happening that they will delete the thread, and ban me for a month :^)

ATOM BOMB
NSA
CIA
FBI
USSS
FEMA
ASSASSINATION
J.F.K
DJT
PATRICIDE
DEMAGOGUE
ZION
FRANKLIN
GREENBAUM
TRIGGERS
ALPHA
OMEGA
BETTA
CROWN'S JEWEL
STATE EMANCIPATION

Relax, we are already on all of the watch lists. You don't need to bother trying to get us on one.

If that's true (I seriously doubt those estimations), then I'd agree Koko may have had the capacity to consent. However, Koko may have been anomalous and unique. You find another Gorilla, or any animal, with an IQ of 85 AND with the capacity to properly communicate with humans and I'll let you fuck it.

The concept of a 500lb gorilla having sex it didn't consent to doesn't strike you as a bit ludicrous?
If anything it's the man who enters her enclosure who has to worry about consent.

I dont' mind having the discussion, but its never going to be legal, even if you are not physically abusing the animal. Its a pretty degenerate thing that not even many fags want to do. On another note, dolphins do have a mental capacity to consent, as a matter of fact, they will rape your ass, and I'm talking about the females.

That's what people used to say about sodomy. Don't forget who is in charge.

I think around 15% of the population are below an IQ of 85, so what you say is in line with my opinion. This is my definition though, not the state's. The state needs an arbitrary and easy to identify number for consent (i.e. age) for law.

ya, with the kikes in charge they are the ones banning it. so that should tell you something. idk, maybe society just collapses and we devolve into fucking goats, I would rather not follow that of shitskins.

I didn't even consider the logistics of that, that's pretty funny.

Nice slide thread, CIAnigger. Do you talk to your wife's son about fucking animals too?

considering one of Holla Forums's vols is an MLP enthusiast, you should ask him

You're on the wrong board
>>>/fur/
>>>/zoo/

Is she Polish? Just shows you that women never learn, they have a massive scandal in Poland a few years ago with a nigger named Simon Mol. He plumbed his rod into hundreds of Polish women and around 30 of them (thankfully only, due to the low transmission rate of the virus) contracted HIV.
Mol's approach to women who wanted him to use a rubber, was to leverage political correctness:
According to Mol, this was always enough to get them to bareback.
archive.fo/vNJET
Note in picture #2, Poland is not short on antifa.

for anyone that doesn't know, mares will lift their tails and wink their pussies at their human handlers when in heat, the same invitation they give to stallions.

and have been known to then back themselves into those handlers when they reject the mare's advances. pressing their wet, hot pussies into the handler's chest, sometimes into a wall and pinning them.

so anyone who says consent is an issue is just wrong.

old as fuck pasta, reported

That's how we got to where we are in the first place. By people willing to make that sacrifice and that's why we are in the decline today. Sure they didn't spend absolute 100% of their time on it, but their side activities were healthy and useful in other ways.
What use is there in dicking your mare, rather than your own pleasure? She won't even cum from it. Besides, why is dicking your main concern? Shouldn't you be worried about actual relationship? Or are you a fencehopper?
See, if were serious about this, you'd know that to do things properly, you'd need your own piece of land, your own horse, shitload of time and money for upkeep. By the time you have all of those you could have a family and lots of kinds.
And that's why you are full of shit and low energy, user.

And my dog humps my leg when he is horny, that doesn't mean i'm suddenly going to fuck my dog. Sicko.

Meant for

it means that you could jerk or suck your dog off though, all those videos of women bending over for dogs, they are raping the dogs right? those dogs don't ACTUALLY want to mount them, right?

It disgusts me and other non-degenerates at an instinctual level just like faggotry and pedophilia, so fuck you, thats why.

It means that the women are immoral whores.

Is this how we repeal the legality of racemixing by linking it to beastiality?

maybe you should read the thread.

wew

sure, but when a mare offers herself to a human, and then insists when rejected.
what a dog will freely mount a woman and fuck her, when a female dog will do more or less the same thing as a mare (move tail and expose themselves to their human owners) all without drugs, restraints, coersion, etc. how is there any argument about "they didn't consent!"

I can't… Just go away user. You are beyond salvation

I never said anything about consent, it's immoral.