Last Guardian thread

Oh shit guys, Last Guardian gameplay
And it looks like shit

Did it actually come out? I honestly forgot about it.

Man, I hope it doesn't end up being a stinker

Is there any gameplay footage without someone talking over it?

In what way specifically?

How could it be anything other than shit? Their previous games were all garbage so why do people think this one will be different

nah

you better fucking check yourself nigger, team ico made some fucking awesome games.

How does it look bad?

What are you going to do? Cry because someone can see your weebshit for what it is?

nah, but I wall call you a faggot and say you have shit taste. Nice bait though, got me to reply not once but twice.

lol

So weeb has lost all meaning then.

No, Sony gave it directly to Pewdiepie
Im surprised no one is complaining about the dirrct link.

I think most anons no longer hate pewdiepie, but rather feel sympathetic for him, as they speculate he despises the cam whore streamer craze he has created. see and

Jesus Christ

because the board and user quality is even lower now?

I hope you're not implying that SotC is bad.

His content is still garbage, even if its less garbage.
Its pretty obvious that he hates his audience and that he tries to add in more obscure stuff to his shit, but its still pretty bad.

Cant deny that considering all the shit threads, all the shitposting and shit taste.
Especialy considering the daily Overwatch generals.
It hasnt really been the same since the end of 2014, but at least the board was still decent during 2015.

Its been pretty garbage since that summer and all the Ininity and Alacrity Demon drama with a steep decline since then.
The first Dragon Dogma PC generals were complete fucking cancer, I couldnt believe my eyes at the time.

Im implying that this looks bad compared to SotC.
Shit, Id argue it looks bad compared to ICO considering the time it was released.

Missed that gayneral, what about those were cancer?

I thought that might be what you meant. I wasn't sure because I've seen a lot of edgy contrarians shitting on it here.

What did he mean by this?

I'm wondering how long the game is going to end up being

why would you do such a thing.

Thanks for reminding me how much I hate the current mainstream gaming community.

Every day innocent children die. Ecelebs still live. There's no god is there?

I agree with these
He's become so meta it's actually kind of enjoyable most times

wew

its not god fault, but our own.

Cant webm and would be imppssible regardless.
And mixtape wont embed

>>>/9gag/

Theres no god here
only me

It was promised for the PS3 when the thing was 599 US Dollars, early adopters basically bought the console for that game (and FFvs13) among others.

My theory is that Holla Forums became "socially acceptable" and safe after our pedo brothers and sisters were forced to leave.

I'm expecting normalfags and niggers to be word filtered soon. Then people will stop using archive.is and we'll be back were we started, 4chan.

There is not one god but many "gods" and they're busy fighting proxy wars through humans.

I'd suck dicks to make as much money as him, I don't feel sympathetic for a whore that gets paid so much.

Because it's a blatant bait and switch and it worked well, I don't think OP wanted to talk about Last Guardian at all, I think they wanted people to get mad that Prostipie gets to play it before you.

I can't wait.

I wish they'd finally release this turd or cancel it for good so all these autists can stop worrying about Duke Nukem Forever: Electric Boogaloo.

Fuck, I'm out. Goodbye to what was once the last good place to talk about games.

Mudslimes aren't innocent

Stop being a melodramatic fucking faggot.

It's not 2011 anymore. Times change and people change and everything always changes. People can learn to believe different things and people can get worse and people can get better. I'm sorry that the world isn't easy anymore, but that doesn't mean you can force it to be the way it was.

Not everything changes.

autism is living in the past and stagnating
being blind to the change that his happened and hanging on to some weird idea of a board culture
I'm with you

Resolve your ignorance my friend. Not everyone in Syria is Muslim.

There are actually hundreds of different religions and sects in the Middle East, most you never hear of in the media.

Holla Forums passes when?

Exactly. Religion and skin color don't matter that much. Judging individuals is what is important.

Hey buddy, Reddit is over thataway.

Where's the fucking webbum?

You can fuck off with that until they cease being a pest to every country they enrich.

>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/bog/
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/

I don't know who's the bigger sperg, you or him?

I can actually stand pedos, furries, natsoc and Mexicans.

Pewdepie is were I draw the line. Even I have my limits.

don't remind me, user. I was so young and stupid back then….

I own a PS4, I loved Ico and SOTC, and even I don't fucking care any more. Who is going to buy this?

Wow. A Team Ico game with shit gameplay. What a shocker.

Probably because they're being crushed by things like Sharia law, despite not being Muslims. How tolerant of them.

I think you've held on to an image of PDP that doesn't exist anymore.

a contrarian who thinks he's being edgy on Holla Forums. what a shocker.

Not liking bad games is contrarian on Holla Forums. What a shocker.

Sonyggers
Theyll regard it as the best game ever too while ignoring Gravity Rush.

lel

Let go user, I think it's time to exodus again. Anyone know how endchan or masterchan are?

Sometimes it really feels like there's retards hating on games just to fit in. I mean, I don't give a shit about Ico or Shadow of the Hedgehog but I don't think anyone who were fans of those games would be disappointed with this new one. Not this soon at least. What are the indications of this game being bad in contrast to the previous games by the same guy? I can't tell.

4chan itself is going to shit. Their Nip overlord is planning to shoah most of the boards to save on shekels and the place is just a shithole where reddit goes to be edgy.

There is nowhere for us to go anymore.

But hey, different strokes for different folks. I'm not going to try to change anyone's opinion.

I came from there, its dead

well there is Potion's chan too, just sayin

Take your shit taste back to cuckchan.

What are you talking about? That looked fantastic. It was everything I assumed from the original trailers. The eye things scaring the guardian, climbing him like a colossus, etc. I just hope there's a button to pet it.

Man, I'm so glad they're getting it done. That shit was heart-warming on dozens of levels. All the detail in the animations, the eye glow, the way it caught the little boy on his leaps of faith, the way it reacts to you just like a dog dogs. It's face reminds me so much of my own dog, shit's fucking heartwarming. At the same time it's extremely familiar territory, it's the natural direction for the series to go. We go from guiding a princess around, to climbing on giant monsters, to guiding and climbing a friendly giant monster. I fucking love these games.

I bought ICO for five bucks from a Blockbuster that was going out of business. I played the beginning and kept getting stuck somewhere and didn't pick it up for over a year. I thought "This is pretty and high-concept, but it's kind of light on the action." I didn't pick it back up for months, and then I loved it. Same deal with Shadow.

I think people began to realize how problematic those games were and how they objectified women. Now this game will have yet another boring white male as protagonist so of course woke people are disappointed.

Ha! You replied!

I caught you little shrimp.

I remember when the Internet was cool.

Pedos out in the open. Pirates and hackers everywhere. Hatespeech was just normal conversation.

that sounds aweful

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/9gag/
>>>/facebook/